Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Dobian said:

This guy is a jackass who is completely lacking in interpersonal skills.  I see all the passive-aggressive instigating he does in every scene, down to the comments he makes to get her wound up, and then when the commotion starts he pulls the "I'm above this" act and stalks off.  I've never seen a guy who is such a big drama queen as this guy. 

He makes a great life coach-a Reality TV Life Coach! 

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

How many times did they replay the same shot of Darcey slicing the steak as if it was continuous (but still had the same number of slices on the buttttttcher block)?

Enough times to show just how very grey it was.  Saddest looking steak there ever was.  Symbolic, really. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

Someone upthread said they think Darcey has an eating disorder. 

Have you looked at her when she’s in shorts? She’s got enough meat on her to last her through months alone on a desert island. She gets upset and doesn’t eat dinner, but I bet when the cameras are off she’s raiding the ‘fridge.

Having (or not having) meat on your bones, is not a sign of not having an eating disorder. Not everyone with an eating disorder is thin.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Dean questioning Hazel? Yeah he was rough,but she clearly doesn’t want to come clean on her past relationships and the situation with her child. She acted like she was getting lead to the guillotine on the way to meet him. If she’s got messiness in her past better It  comes out now than after the wedding.

I think she’s probably thinking it’s none of his business, and I agree. Tarek is a grown man and definitely street smart, Deans just being an asshole he’s not really worried about his brother I think he knows his brother can take care of himself, he’s just nosy and wanted to be on tv

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

And yes, it was the fascinating clips of Danielle and Mohamed (mainly Danielle) that finely lured me over to the Bad Place. 

Welcome to the dark side, @Cementhead. Maybe you’ll get a chance to join the live chat at some point. Comedy gold!

• Love 2

OMG

What a bunch of Aholes they all are!!

Rachel- just stick those shoes up under you in a public place. She always looks like she has really bad cramps. I think Jon has been punched in the head a few times to many.

Karine is pregnent and desperate to get married I think.

Darcey- I just do not know what to say about you. Can you just STF up and stop yapping at the doorknob Jesse.

Angela,Angela, Angela

You look like a worn out old whore

• Love 11

I just want one of you fine ladies and gents to tell me why Angela's ponytail was hanging on the wall sconce in one scene. Like you can't put that in the bathroom? Last week, a clip-in extension was hanging over the table lamp. Why are these people so flipping messy? How does housekeeping clean their rooms with everything strewn about? (Looking at Jesse and Darcey. That hotel room was a pig sty.)

• Love 6
Just now, AussieBabe said:

I just want one of you fine ladies and gents to tell me why Angela's ponytail was hanging on the wall sconce in one scene. Like you can't put that in the bathroom? Last week, a clip-in extension was hanging over the table lamp. Why are these people so flipping messy? How does housekeeping clean their rooms with everything strewn about? (Looking at Jesse and Darcey. That hotel room was a pig sty.)

I know!  I noticed all of that.  Darcy is not exactly wooing Dutch Boy in any arena, you'd think she might have tried to keep things orderly if only to give Dutch Boy one less thing to bitch about. 

Michael will probably let her make a mess and hang her hair where ever if it means getting out of Nigeria.

Karine is a pigpen too.  Paul mentioning that all she does is sleep...(I remember my first trimester with each of my children, there was never enough sleep, never) and she has no interest in keeping the apartment clean.

It is odd that this trait is so rampant.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, essexjan said:

Jon's scenario - that he's been in 50 or 60 fights

If I was evaluating a potential mate, that's 48 to 58 fights too many.  I'll allow  two.  One when you are a stupid drunk teenager, one when you were defending your sister's honour.

Thanks for the explanation on Jon's charges EssexJan.  I didn't realize that the charges would also severely limit his abillity to get many jobs.  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

i can't blame her for being an opportunistic seeker, seeing her living conditions.

I feel for Hazel. I think one of the reasons she doesn't have her son may have something to do with her parents' (mostly Mom) religion. That child probably represents sin to them.  If Hazel can get to America and provide for them, I guess they can forgive her for her part in the conception.

Tarik kept saying he was sorry that he ever brought his brother over. As if he paid for it.

I think Hazel would be a grateful wife to Tarik. It happens.

Spare me Ricky the dick.Gentleman my ass. I like the new girlfriend. She's prettier than Melissa. (Not according to Ricky's penis-o-meter I'm sure.)

Darcy always looks like she's coming off a bad drunk. She probably traded her alcohol addiction for an eating disorder. 

How could someone who is not on drugs deteriorate as quickly as Kriny? I think she is willing to put up with Poles bad behavior for a few teen girl stuffed toys.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Jon chose his more respectable friends to introduce to Rachel. LOL!!! It is funny though that they weren't saying anything different from any of his other friends.  If all his friends, his mother and his sister say that he is pretty much an irresponsible manwhore who loves to drink and fight than I am apt to believe them!

Exactly! Wake the fuck up, Rachel. You have a baby to think about. Get your priorities straight. 

• Love 6

Oh mylanta, I just saw the YouTube videos of Angela on Maury. What a dreadful person she is, and completely devoid of class. For the few people who still like her, you need to go watch those videos.

I need to go do something Zen to get those images out of my brain.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Pole and Karine are living together for 3 months and Karine will not have gotten her period during those three months, Pole won't notice?

I can see him not noticing. One Paul didn’t grow up with sisters, women of his moms generation likely didn’t leave their pad/tampon wrappers where men of the house could see. He’s not counting her tampons (that would be creepy) and tons of women have light periods/sex on their period OR she can just tell him she’s not in the mood for whatever reason. Also Paul doesn’t appear to be that bright. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Ximena is wayyyyyyy prettier than Melissa. Melissa is like those girls in LA who have all the things that pretty girls have...the fake blonde hair, extensions, fake boobs, veneers, and lots of makeup. Those are distractions though. So many basic girls like that. Ximena is actually pretty.

Plus Ximena actually has a personality, takes some initiative,  and will much likelier pull her weight in the future as a wife, rather than expect to be put on a pedestal like Melissa.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Ricky and Ximena:  OK, I think we all agree he's an idiot if he mentions the Melissa debacle, but since the genius is on a tv show, she'll find out any ways.  Which is too bad since she seems like a normal woman who inexplicably actually likes him.  If he calls himself a "gentleman" one more time while acting any way but, I' going to be sending him psychic throat punches.

Thank god--somebody else who doesn't think it necessary to "come clean" about everything!  Why on earth would dumbass Ricky tell Ximena that he didn't come just to meet her?  What good would that do?  Make him "feel better?"  At what cost?  Why would he want to make her unhappy when all he has to do is keep his damn mouth shut?  He's so stupid, though, that he will tell her and then call himself a gentleman for it.

Poor Michael.  I want to get him alone and explain a few things to him about Angela's life in the US.  I want to break it to him that he is not going to meet Donald Trump and learn to succeed in business at the feet of his idol.  I want him to know that Angela lives in the deep south, where people of his skin color are still sometimes not treated well, particularly if they are married to white people.  I want him to know that Angela's spending money on this trip is not typical of her day-to-day spending.  I want him to know that hospice attendants don't make very much money, and that his life in Nigeria is probably a lot happier than his life in the US would be.  I want to say Run, Michael, run!

If either Darcey or Jesse (or ideally both of them) could allow the other to have the last word in any exchange, whether calm or heated, they'd have a lot better relationship.  Both of them have to have the final snipe, whether it's about diapers or how to cut up steak (and like everyone else, I want to know what happened to the other two steaks).  I was pleasantly surprised that Jesse wasn't an asshole about organic, unprocessed foods--like Rice-A-Roni or a store-bought carrot cake.  Not that I would ever condone buying RAR or a store cake, but he should know that Darcey isn't a homebody.  I think he was probably dazzled by the array of products at that market to be able to voice his usual complaints.

I want to hug Kreeny's parents.  Paul and Kreeny deserve each other.  I think Paul must have consciously resisted learning any Portuguese for him not to have picked up more of the language after all the time he's spent there.

Rachel's desperation seeps out of her every pore.  Jon is a powder keg.  I reiterate my belief that he suffers from an anxiety disorder--his suddenly not being able to meet her at the airport, for example, or the trouble he had bringing himself to knock on his sister's door.  That kind of psychic tension alone can make life tough, but pair it with what sounds like a very quick temper, and I would be afraid to be around the guy.  His pronouncing Lucy's fussing as causing stress?  Please.  I will not be surprised to learn that the eye injury he was thrown out of school for was something very awful, like gouging.  I am not surprised that he took to American football.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Kangatush said:

It's a fabric term basically meaning at an angle, across the weave.  She works in fashion so it makes sense that's a term she'd use.

Gordon Ramsay uses it as well when stupid chefs cut the chicken breast straight across and not on the bias, which allows the meat to be fanned out in an attractive manner.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Annymin said:

Look at the ring finger on Darcey’s left hand.  It appears she is wearing a silver band with a diamond-ish emerald cut ring on top, which reeks of a high school level of desperation unbecoming a woman of her age. She probably pretends that Jesse has married her.  Grow up!

I noticed that too.

I had the joy of watching this episode with someone who's never heard of the show and doesn't watch reality tv. I felt important for the first time in awhile explaining all the dynamics to him.

I lived in Middlesex country for 8 years. I was so trying to place the butch-her that they went to. The steaks looked terrible but I gave her a pass because my friends and I just stayed in an airBNB and nothing cooked the way we expected it to. He is a raging psychopath but Darcey now knows his kryptonite: Baby Carrot Cake! She  is cracker jacks crazy but she deserves so much better. She's beautiful, has ambition, and would make someone age appropriate VERY happy. She's fun and a lover. She just needs to give up on the idea of having a bayyyyyyybeeeeee with a frat boy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Thank god--somebody else who doesn't think it necessary to "come clean" about everything!  Why on earth would dumbass Ricky tell Ximena that he didn't come just to meet her?  What good would that do?  Make him "feel better?"  At what cost?  Why would he want to make her unhappy when all he has to do is keep his damn mouth shut?  He's so stupid, though, that he will tell her and then call himself a gentleman for it.

In normal circumstances, I would agree that Ricky shouldn't say anything to Ximena.  It might make him feel better but would only hurt her feelings.  However, since the whole episode played out on a TV show, I think it's better that he does tell her before one of her friends sees it and tells her.  Or worse yet, spring it on her at a tell all show.  

• Love 11
14 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Looking so forward to everyone’s thoughts...

Jon continues to give me a complete psycho vibe every time I see him. If he is unable to get a visa to come here, what are their plans? She has another child at home. Jon’s been in 50 or 60 fights. Mike Tyson had 58 fights. Rachel is crazy to trust him. All they need is one night in a bar and for Jon to think someone is looking at Rachel in a way that is “disrespectful” to him.

Paul and Karine are getting more unwashed and gross by the week. Paul is lucky that Karine’s family did not beat his ass when she told them he’s not nice to her when her parents are not around. I didn’t get a feeling that he’s mean to her. I think she’s secretive and doing stuff behind his back and he knows that. His answer is to “forbid” her from being “social” online but she lives on her phone and spends her days lounging in bed chatting up whomever while he does the dishes and puts her toys away. Bleh.

Ricky is irritating to me. He tries to come across as a puppy dog/good catch that has just had unfortunate luck with women, but I’m not buying it. His first message to this second choice girl was asking her for sex upon meeting? A hopeless romantic? How about a pig? He made it sound like he went to Colombia to meet her when hat’s not the case at all. He’s full of shit. Once the new gal arrived at his hotel, I FF’d through. No interest in this fool and I’m sad that he had a backup plan that will keep him on the show.

I get that smoking is not healthy but if Angela wants to smoke, that is up to her. If Michael does not like the smell of smoke or whatever, that is fine. It means they are not a match and should part ways. Same with Jesse and Darcey. If he wants a woman that does not drink, then don’t date one. Don’t get involved in a relationship and expect to dictate what the other person does. Looks like Angela did not bring a single appropriate shirt with her. I would have been TERRIFIED on that shaky walk. Ha. Angela does not want to work on their relationship, she wants to tell Michael what to do. Telling him “You make me snap and need to stop doing whatever it is that makes me snap,” is something an abuser would say. Michael has to make her happy so he doesn’t ruin his ticket to America. Angela should take her layaway ring and go home.

Watching Darcey and Jesse turn every single conversation into an argument is getting tiring. I just don’t understand why anyone would put up with this bullshit. They can’t even make a shopping list? Darcey’s “We have a lot of issues to work through,” was laughable. Issues? What exactly are the positives in the relationship? Oy, she wants him to be “into” shopping for dinner ingredients? Lord. The dinner making was a riot. Let’s have the kids watch us nearly kill each other while cooking steak and Rice a Roni. Madness indeed. The rice looked like it was brown in one picture but when finished in the pan looked like white rice.  There were some priceless looks on the faces of Darcey's kids during that fun, family bonding moment.

Tarik and his backward baseball cap needs to go away. I don’t think Hazel is attractive at all. I thought the brother was kind of mean to Hazel with regard to her son. She as no money. She’s dirt poor. I don’t know that I would judge her on that. I agree that something isn’t right with the relationship and I usually FF through their segments but I seem to recall people posting here that Hazel is very upfront that she is looking for a meal ticket.

I doubt Rachel gets checked out in bars.  She is plain bordering on homely.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

In normal circumstances, I would agree that Ricky shouldn't say anything to Ximena.  It might make him feel better but would only hurt her feelings.  However, since the whole episode played out on a TV show, I think it's better that he does tell her before one of her friends sees it and tells her.  Or worse yet, spring it on her at a tell all show.  

Well, yeah.  Hadn't thought of that.  But:  what if this "love" fizzles out?  Wouldn't it be smarter to wait until they know they love each other and are going to get married or something?  That could be a charming, funny kind of confession, and a lot easier to take on Ximena's part if she'd already "won," if you know what I mean.

I pity whatever woman ends up with Ricky, though.  He's an ass, and I guess the sooner Ximena finds out, the better.  If he does tell her, and she's hurt enough to drop him, well, then, good for her.  If she doesn't drop him, that might be a measure of her desperation to leave Colombia.  So--win-win!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

If her main goal is to get to the USA, just the fact that she pretty much hot footed it to his hotel when he contacted her, tells me I doubt being second choice will matter much. If she is bothered by it, then my advice would be, if she can, see if she can go thru with the wedding, play it cool till the green card arrives and then decide to stay or go. Ricky has two divorces under his belt, he may well have learned his lesson with Melissa and accept that the hot he’s got is the hottest he’s likely to get. If she’s good to his daughter, he may realize he’s got a good thing  and grow the fuck up. Or she can dump him and move on. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I have steak as my dinner entree all the time.  And I live in Wisconsin.  I thought it was normal to have steak as the main entree?

Steak doesn’t seem like the first choice when you’re feeding 11 and 12-year-olds though.*  If it was a special meal with the girls and I was planning it, I probably would’ve chosen something more “fun” or kid friendly and definitely something that’s difficult to mess up when preparing it. 

*I’m not a mom, though—just an aunt.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, millennium said:

A Dunkin Donuts in Massapequa would be my guess.

Far too little Darcy/Jesse tonight, and way too much Pole/Karine.   There was one segment that consisted of nothing but Karini expressing the same doubt about Pole in ten different ways, always capped off with "But Pole says he will change."   Change what?  Stop nagging you to get off your puffy, pimpled ass and do the dishes?  Or to clean up?   Stop nagging you to get off social media?   Stop complaining that you're flirting with other men online?   Should Pole just smile when you call him an idiot all the time?

I don't even like Pole but come on.    It amazes me that Karine could grow up poor and still be a spoiled brat. 

Angela is one of the most repulsive women I have ever seen on television.   She kept challenging Michael like someone who'd been on Jerry Springer too many times.   When she accused him of not being "man enough" I thought for a sec he would slap her right in her fat face.    When Angela squeezed into the taxi,  I flashed back to the Flintstones when the drive-in waitress brings the order of brontosaurus ribs and the whole car flips on its side.   I prayed for the canopy bridge to break.   I wanted howler monkeys to swoop down and steal her hair extensions.   The only time I agreed with Angela is when she said people in America wouldn't look at her outfit and think she was a hooch -- but only because no one in his right mind would get a gander of those trail-worn dugs and associate them with sex.  

Dean, another Jerry Springer audition.    Rivaled in grotesqueness only by his bro Tariq puckering up like a cartoon character and telling Hazel, "Gimme some lips ..."

Ricky makes me sick.  "I love Melissa, I want her to marry me, she's the one ..." to "why should I spend a night alone?" in less than 24 hours.  Fucking pig.   You have to love it when these sluts (and I don't mean the women) trot out the "I want to do the gentlemanly thing ..." line.

Jon.  I'm thinking the majority of his 50-60 fights were with amusement park ride operators and instigated by the "You Must Be This Tall ..." sign.

At first I was perplexed by the sight of Commandant Jesse with sunglasses dangling from the neck of his shirt.   It was nighttime.  And why did it seem so familiar? 

Omg?????????the fat face the monkeys i am laying next to my very asleep husband holding in my laughter in and crying trying to be still this is the funniest post i have ever read!!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

They said Jon could not get a Visa to come to the US, and I found that odd as I didn't think UK citizens needed a Visa for a short visit. They actually need a travel authorization which is a simple process they can do electronically with their passport. I guess Jon's passport was flagged and he could not get the travel authorization.

This has been bugging me as well, for some reason. I get him being denied, but I agree that it was for a travel authorization, not a visa (which they keep saying repeatedly).

10 hours ago, Quof said:

You can't get an ESTA with a criminal record.  You have to get a visa, and you can be turned down for that with a criminal record.  

Should have read your post first :)

10 hours ago, Kangatush said:

You should try to find the first few seasons.  It was much less of an obvious shit show then.

Yes, Danielle was the turning point for this show.  It went from actually showing the hardships of what real couples face in the K1 process to crazy town.  Danielle became the crazy litmus test for casting- crazy as or more crazy than Danielle? cast em!

• Love 7

How can we find a nice girl for Michael that will make him a nice wife and sponsor in the USA?  He seems kind and honest and deserves better than someone who twists his words and jumps down his throat.  He is trying to communicate and she is a one way steamroller.  Plus he can provide 3 quality orgasms in a single night session...that’s admirable.  

• Love 13

Ricky seems like a producer plant now.  His storylines are tight and lined up.  At first I thought Ximena was darling until she flat wanted to bone him too and that seemed odd.  It made more sense she was hired help and then it made a lot lot lot more sense that Ricky was promised a 2 week pooncation in Colombia in exchange for his role of advancing this scripted storyline.  Now he’s going to be confessing his original motives for no reason after he boned her and then called her Melissa by accident?  Puhleeze.  

Amateur writing I see you.

• Love 10
On 9/3/2018 at 12:05 AM, Kangatush said:

Tarik and Hazel:  Damn it Dean.  I had such hopes for you to burst your brother's bubble.  But you went too low.  You should have questioned the love, not her ability to parent.  Making a difficult choice, in the best interest of your child, does show your character.  In that respect, she's solid.  What she really wants from Tarik is the way in.

Ricky and Ximena:  OK, I think we all agree he's an idiot if he mentions the Melissa debacle, but since the genius is on a tv show, she'll find out any ways.  Which is too bad since she seems like a normal woman who inexplicably actually likes him.  If he calls himself a "gentleman" one more time while acting any way but, I' going to be sending him psychic throat punches.

Jon and Rachael:  50 or 60 fights and he somehow never started any?  Where does he live, the Thunderdome?  I'd be pushing him a lot more on why that behavior before committing to him.

Angela and Michael:  Oh Ang, I so wanted to like you, but you've killed it.  You can't have an actual conversation to save your life.  I understand, you're probably having extreme nicotine withdrawals, so go smoke and come back rational.

Jesse and Darcey:  He nailed her wanting to appear like an awesome mom.  But I'm over the two of them.  Want to place bets on which daughter will leave home, like Olivia, because she's sick of taking care of mom?

Karine and Pole:  I really don't like how he's now being painted as an abusive douche.  Idiot, yes, impatient with Karine and her lazy ass, yes, abusive?  I'm not willing to say yes.

I agree with your entire post and I especially agree about Paul. Clueless, impatient, etc. but I do believe the "friends" he doesn't want her talking to are other guys who are not generally part of her circle like he said. Her excuse for sending heart eye emojis to other guys is that he gets upset and won't talk to her, so she needs someone to talk to. Apparently, she has not discovered there are other girls living in Brazil. She is such a child.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Karine may have found out about Pole’s abusive past. She seems pretty Internet savvy, if she’s picking up all these men. All she’d have to do is Google Pole’s name and look at those mug shots.

There’s this one for violating a protection order:

51C7DA05-04C8-4DA9-83E4-28400EB434E4.jpeg

And these beauties...

42DFC2BA-5653-4A95-AB46-7D843526BCD4.jpeg

21B657C8-4665-4007-A93E-5757578202CB.jpeg

The arrest warrant backs up what he said, though, and it is for texting her what he described. In this warrant, you can see he asked her if they could both "drop our egos" and go about resolving the separation of their assets with civility.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

But Hazel is a user and if Tarik isn’t careful she’ll drain him and there will be nothing left for his daughter.  Come on, Hazel is not some innocent little flower.  She’s woman enough to get on the Internet to look for an American man.  Goodness, Dean was just being honest.  I’ll say it again, Hazel is a vampire and she’s fooling many with her act.

I'm not really fooled. I didn't like her from the getgo. However, I still feel Dean's approach was extremely OTT. He needs to get off the 'roids.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Pole and Karine are living together for 3 months and Karine will not have gotten her period during those three months, Pole won't notice?

I think Pole is the type to be totally clueless about Karine’s “lady time” just like he was with the pregnancy test. And what’s to stop her from telling him that she’s having her period when she’s really not?  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

[snipped for brevity]

Plus he can provide 3 quality orgasms in a single night session...that’s admirable.  

I doubt very much that he provided 3 of ANYTHING, frankly. Grangela is an established liar and Mah-kull could barely  conceal his abject shock (and disgust) at her unexpectedly “older / fat / masculine” appearance and mannerisms when he saw her at the airport. He may have taken one for Team USA, but there’s little chance he laid that pipe on repeat all night. She’s hellbent on selling their story to the viewers (and the ICE censors?), and this lusty consummation fairytale fits that narrative to a tee. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think Pole is the type to be totally clueless about Karine’s “lady time” just like he was with the pregnancy test. And what’s to stop her from telling him that she’s having her period when she’s really not?  

I agree. And I feel like he’s so immature that if she mentioned anything about her period, he would stick his fingers in his ears, close his eyes, and say La La La La really loud so he wouldn’t have to hear anything “gross.” 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

How can we find a nice girl for Michael that will make him a nice wife and sponsor in the USA?  He seems kind and honest and deserves better than someone who twists his words and jumps down his throat.  He is trying to communicate and she is a one way steamroller.  Plus he can provide 3 quality orgasms in a single night session...that’s admirable.  

I don’t know about Michael, but I’m willing to sponsor his boy David. I don’t smoke and I can flat iron my own hair.

• Love 14

I get Tarik's brother wanting to protect his brother's interests, because that whole situation is pretty idiotic, but going full blown ugly american on Hazel was idiotic as well.

I think this is what's going on with John and his 50-60 fights given his explanation about one of them. He can't keep his nose out of everything and can't help inserting himself into any situation while in public that he perceives someone or group is slighting another. He wants to be a hero. Most people go through their entire lives never having to get physical with another person. 50-60 fights is probably so out of the ballpark statistically abnormal, that Rachel should be worried. Is John going to go off on someone who just brushes against Rachel in a supermarket and doesn't say, 'pardon me'?

Ricky's new pickup is a very normal looking, very pretty woman.  Something's gotta be wrong. Is her jumping into bed with him tout de suite a telltale sign? Or am I being old fashioned, lol

I wanna scream every time.....

Pole talks into the phone and then slides it over to Kareening Out Of Control.

Darcy (in high squeaking voice) "Yay, family dinner!"  "Yay, what a team!"  "Yay, family photo!"  

If I was Darcey's kids I'd be taking mom out back into the garage and whack some sense into her with a baseball bat, lol

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 12
On 9/2/2018 at 10:32 PM, Kangatush said:

A note on steak.  "juice" is retained by letting it rest.  Cutting across the grain, whether or not at an angle, makes it more tender to eat.  

This is exactly what said.  Let that steak rest.  Also is pan frying the best they could do?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Yeah, I really resent TLC for choosing Angela to be on the show this season.  And Jesse and Darcey, too, for that matter.  Because as much as we all know as viewers that this show is made up of a lot of manufactured bullshit and smoke & mirrors, being made aware of Angela's Maury past, along with Darcey & Jesse's business arrangement to get on this show has totally and completely killed my buzz for watching.  Because I know for a fact that I am watching fake Bullshit Artists who just want to be famous when I watch their segments.  The biggest fakers that ever faked.  They have broken the fourth wall for me and I hate TLC for allowing them to do this.  This is the only reality tv show that I watch and I like to pretend to be blissfully ignorant to how real it actually it whilst watching.  Screw you, TLC, Angela, Darceeey and Jesseee.

But this doesn't bother me because the real fun is watching such lack of dignity to achieve some sort of bad tv status!

• Love 4
22 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I think she's the worst mother ever featured on this show and yes, even worse than Nicole. Azan is at least not barred from the US because of a violent past. She's really selfish because if she pursues a relationship with Jon, she'll likely have to move to the UK. Has she spared a thought for her older daughter who will either be left behind in the US or deprived of a relationship with her bio dad if she's taken along? Rachel is stupid.

I completely agree!! She is the worst! There's something off about her, a completely selfish creep.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 100Proof said:

And whats with the weird placement of the stove? And a cabinet/countertop placed 3/4's in front of a window?

Is that even Darcy's actual home or some rental for the show? They arranged the kitchen just so Darcey and Jesse could be shown standing opposite each other?  I suspect the latter.

Further (or rather, Furdder) reading this thread it was apparently a B&B?  I heard Darcy say 'welcome to the B&B' or something but I thought she was making a joke about her own house

They rented an AirBNB for his visit since she lives in a condo with her twin and the girls.  But I will also throw out there that in New England, if your house has any sort or age to it, having a weird kitchen set up is pretty normal.  My house is just shy of 100 years old and if I want to be able to open my oven door, my stove needs to be sideways, under a window and blocking a cabinet.  And I've seen more than one place where the stove only fits in another room.  

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I completely agree!! She is the worst! There's something off about her, a completely selfish creep.

Just because he couldn't get a tourist visa (or whatever it was) doesn't mean Jon is barred from the US.  It just means his past wouldn't allow for a rubber stamp, no thought, kind of entrance.  It's very possible he'd get in on a K1 or K3 where he'd have an interview with an actual person and be able to discuss his situation.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Just because he couldn't get a tourist visa (or whatever it was) doesn't mean Jon is barred from the US.  It just means his past wouldn't allow for a rubber stamp, no thought, kind of entrance.  It's very possible he'd get in on a K1 or K3 where he'd have an interview with an actual person and be able to discuss his situation.

50-60 fights over nonsense .... we don’t need another drunkem brawler, we have enough of our own. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Ricky seems like a producer plant now.  His storylines are tight and lined up.  At first I thought Ximena was darling until she flat wanted to bone him too and that seemed odd.  It made more sense she was hired help and then it made a lot lot lot more sense that Ricky was promised a 2 week pooncation in Colombia in exchange for his role of advancing this scripted storyline.  Now he’s going to be confessing his original motives for no reason after he boned her and then called her Melissa by accident?  Puhleeze.  

Amateur writing I see you.

I completely agree.

• Love 4
On 9/3/2018 at 6:31 AM, Neurochick said:

I don’t get the hate for Dean when Hazel admitted she only wants Tarik to come to the US.  Hazel is a vampire.  She marries Tarik, first she brings her son over, then her parents, then maybe other relatives and Tarik will be the fool sponsoring all of them.  All this does is take away from his daughter.  I do not see Hazel as this poor innocent woman.  Just because she’s a woman doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve an interrogation, especially when we all know she’s disgusted by Tarik.

Yesssss!!! Hazel cannot use poverty as a reason to use someone (even if they set themselves up to be used) any more than a poor person in the US could use their poverty as a reason to not work, or steal everything out of your house, or scheme so they gain access to your bank information.  I doubt if Hazel were from the US, but in the same set of circumstances, would people feel for her? I find her to be a horrible person, and while I have sympathy that she doesn’t have custody of her son, she may not be 100% honest about why she doesn’t have him.  She’s just as likely to lie as anyone else on the show.  

• Love 13