Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Single mom Rachel prepares to travel to England with a baby, while grandmother Angela gets ready to meet her Nigerian prince. Ricky starts to doubt his trip to Colombia. Darcey welcomes Jesse to America, and Paul embarks on another journey to Brazil.

Rachel's arrival in England doesn't go as planned; Angela must pause her Nigeria trip; Tarik ignores his brother's warnings; Paul finally reunites with Karine; Ricky's texts go unanswered in Colombia; and tensions flare during Jesse's first day in America.

• Love 1

Angela is like a caricature of a desperate, under-educated Southeran woman. This will not end well didn't anyone pay attention to Molly last season? And stop putting terminally ill people on the screen! That was Pao from last season's story. Are we recycling storylines now?

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh God lady from Albuquerque, instead of chasing people across the pond you need to take care of your children and learn how to use birth control.

And not use a relationship to anchor you to someone or collect souvenirs. Birth control is a very good step.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, PeaceLily2 said:

That’s more than sun damage.  

yes, cancer sticks. that tarter on her teeth is a giveaway.

Just now, SuzyLee said:

And cigarettes.  I’m hearing a lot of Marlboro Menthol 100’s in her voice. 

yup

• Love 5

Ricky is Jorge. Is Melissa Pao or Anfisa? I was right, recycling stories. Plus bad reception like Nicole and Azan. Plus Ricky's daughter is smarter than he is just like Molly's daughter.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 15
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Married man looking for a new on the internet.  

??????

That really made me roll my eyes - and he’s got an infant child! 

Why on earth do these people give so much trust to perfect strangers???

• Love 10

This guy with 2 divorces....I think he likes falling in love...not doing the hard work of marriage.  His parent's marriage likely succeeded because they had committed to it, warts and all.

• Love 16
Just now, SuzyLee said:

Oh, Ricky.  Bless these guy’s hearts who think these bleached, inflated, half-naked women are truly, genuinely interested in them.

Exactly. He's gonna reap some karma for his shallow choices.

"Me and Melissa have such a strong one-sided chemistry..."

Dude, your daughter hates it. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I'm thinking I don't look too bad for my age.

I’m sure you’re lovely. 

Angela isn’t a bad looking woman, if she had better fitting clothing, a facial and a new hair cut I see her being a hit among southern men with her gregarious personality. 

• Love 15