Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Does Rachel have nothing else in her wardrobe but those old, frumpy looking jeans she wears to every occasion including the pre-wedding dinner? We get it. She's self-concious about her appearance and mentioned that she doesn't look anything like any of Jon's past girlfriends. He has her believing he only dated models before her. Who thinks that's true? Yep. Me neither. She looks like such a plain Jane and she doesn't even try. When Jon said "You look beautiful" last night it made me realize beauty really is in the eye of the beholder which is a nice thing for Rachel. They're living in fantasy land though. They have no money. The visa process is expensive. His record probably means he'll never be allowed to come to the U.S. Maybe she can move to England when her oldest daughter turns eighteen and is able to decide where she wants to live. In the meantime, Rachel can go visit Jon in England a couple times a year. Great life.

Paul is still creepy. Demanding a DNA test on television is just callous and cruel. I think this guy may be on the Asperger spectrum. Misses social cues. Lacks social graces. Even his mother said he is a challenge to deal with. His mother is odd too. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Karine should find a guy in Brazil and forget about Paul.

Angela came in gunning for a fight. I think pulling her stunt of removing the engagement ring and storming off the set when she heard Michael describe her as his elder to his friends was an excuse for her to break up with him. She's over it. Michael should move on. Guess Michael won't be meeting his idol, Donald Trump, after all.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, eatsleep said:

The concern is that she little girl will be home alone with Hazel a lot bc Hazel won't be able to work and bc Tarik will be working a lot, including evenings and wknds, as most real estate agents do. And it takes a special person who is really devoted to children to care for one who is not theirs....as opposed to a user, selling herself for a green card who abandoned her own child.

i question tarik's taste in 'hot' women as hazel is ugly in my book.  but i think she will give excellent care to the daughter based on the way she initiated the conversation with his daughter.  i was very impressed.   on the other hand it might not take much to impress me!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Matty said:

Paul is still creepy. Demanding a DNA test on television is just callous and cruel. I think this guy may be on the Asperger scale. Misses social cues. Lacks social graces. Even his mother said he is a challenge to deal with. His mother is odd too. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Your opinion is right on.  He doesn't get social clues. Even the way he walks broadcasts something is off neurologically.  I don't think he realizes that he says cruel things.  He's just in his head about all of his own problems...and those intrusive thoughts that just won't stop bumping around in his brain.

Edited by Former Nun
fingers on wrong keys
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Angela isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I think her basic lack of grammar and understanding of the English language played a large part in this insane freak out. He said "elder" which she thinks means "elderly". He was using it as a fact, that she is, older than him. She just heard OLD LADY. At the time this was filmed, she hadn't seen any of the season yet. She must have lost her mind when his friends called her grandma. 

I just went back and watched Angela's part of the tell all again here. And I saw some footage I did not see last night. After Angela pulled off her engagement ring and ran outside, a producer caught up to her and she was yelling that she could believe Michael called her "his elderly!" She kept saying that. And she told him just the night before she told him how much the age difference bothers her. So clearly she is unfamiliar w/ the word "elder" and thought he said she is his "elderly." 

1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Who would you say is grabbing Grangela's gazangas in this photo?

image.png.027cde1e7b0857de6b709e3f9da974f2.png

errrrrybody

21 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i question tarik's taste in 'hot' women as hazel is ugly in my book.  but i think she will give excellent care to the daughter based on the way she initiated the conversation with his daughter.  i was very impressed.   on the other hand it might not take much to impress me!

I wonder how many conversations she initiated w/ her own son tho.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

I just went back and watched Angela's part of the tell all again here. And I saw some footage I did not see last night. After Angela pulled off her engagement ring and ran outside, a producer caught up to her and she was yelling that she could believe Michael called her "his elderly!" She kept saying that. And she told him just the night before she told him how much the age difference bothers her. So clearly she is unfamiliar w/ the word "elder" and thought he said she is his "elderly." 

errrrrybody

I wonder how many conversations she initiated w/ her own son tho.

you have a point

19 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Mike needs to up his game. When talking about the looks and age of a woman like Angela the answer isn't that looks aren't important to you and you look at their heart and soul. The answer is she is sexy and beautiful to you. 

I've GOTTA think that by this point Michael has probably received dozens (maybe more) e-mails and come-ons from other "elder" women in the US who would be happy to sponsor him and his happity ass (still my favorite 90DF term) and he realizes Big Ang isn't the only whale in the pond. He can be polite and respectful and make her look like the nut job THAT SHE IS and come away with a new big mama. He knows which buttons to push. And if my theory is right, I don't blame him one bit ... it's win/win (I also hope he comes to his senses about political leanings but that's another story). 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I think Rachel and Jon are caught up in an "us against the world" folie a deux. Apparently, they are the face of true love and the world is conspiring against them including the US Immigration office. Its all cute now that they are only together a few weeks out of the year and talk an hour or 2 a day, but shit doesn't get real until you live with someone for a period of time. Until you have to get a job to pay bills, care for a child who has the chicken pox, do household chores, run errands, etc. The crushing reality of the mundanity and sheer banality of married life will tell all in the end. We'll see Jon's true nature. For Lucy's sake, I truly hope he is past his ragey fisticuffs stage. 

So true!  You really know someone when the chips are down, the kids are sick, etc.  They are in a la la land. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Horrified said:

BRonzer is tricky for two reasons.  1.  Shade - Jesse picked pumpkin spice when he should have picked NOTHING.   2.  Application - it sticks more to facial hair than to bare skin, thus the dirty orange beard.  And don't forget the neck Jesse!!  Orange face and white neck scream amateur.

Oh and floods (Canadian for "high-water pants") with short socks looks really, really bad.  Maybe if you had worn wooden shoes.......

I have seen flood pants but never as part of a suit lol.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Also Shaun Robinson is one of the worst hosts ever.  For someone who makes a living asking questions and trying to get people to open up, she has so many awkward pauses and strange 

Worse than that, whenever people started arguing or get into a juicy exchange, Shaun would try to get them to settle down. What do you think we’re tuning in for?! She’s the anti-Andy Cohen. Andy gets a glimmer in his eye and a huge smile whenever the fighting starts because he sees ratings wracking up before his eyes. Shaun is all, let’s film this before participants have even seen a minute of this show and not ask them anything...because she hasn’t seen the show, either. And if anyone manages to happen upon a point of contention , give them the now, now, settle down. It’s ridiculous. How do you film a reaction/reunion show without having anything aired to react to yet? And, not to mention, real-time events probably don’t match up with whatever they filmed here MONTHS ago. Darcy and Jesse could have gotten back together and broken up 37 more times since then.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Emkat said:

I need a Cookie Dough Creamery in my life. Road trip to Columbus!

I googled it while that yummy looking cup with the pineapple and the ice cream was still on my TV screen and was so sad that it's not a NATIONAL CHAIN. I'll join you on the road trip!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Orange Jesse and puffy lips Darcey both talking over each other and Shaun trying to gain control of the situation was the best train wreck. Plus now they are throwing each other under the bus.

Editing to add...of course Darcey already has a new young foreign boy toy. Yep Darcey, you learned your lesson. Sigh.

Hurricane Angela showed once again her temper can reach critical mass in mere seconds. She's grown and fiddy two, but don't call her your elder!

Icky Ricky wins best slimeball in all 90DF history.

Paul and the whole "Everything goes through father" was chilling and disturbing. Now I would worry for Karine if she is ever able to move to the US. I think Mother Karine knows more dark things about Paul and his family.

Angela referred to herself as a granny.  While true, it doesn’t make you sound youngish.

17 hours ago, tanyaintheburbs said:

I’m not surprised Paul asked for another DNA test. His lack of trust issues run deep. I think Karine would’t fare well here with her in-laws. Paul is too much of a mommas boy. He’d  never be able to stand up for Karine to his mother and it sounds like no one is allowed to stand up to “father.”  How creepy was that?  The reverence he used overthe power his father had on the decision making for the entire family. It was like how Scientologists speak about David Miscavage. Maybe almost as creepy as when his mom sent him of to Brazil the first time with a handful of her hair pulled from her hairbrush. Remember that?! 

Angela just wants a little boy to scold amd parent. Michael will never get out of being in the doghouse for her temper tantrums. She’s so unbalanced. She needs to up her meds. How she can get pissed that Michael addresses the obvious age gap between them is mind boggling. Isn’t he younger than her daughter?  She demands to be treated as a goddess amd when he addresses her with the intended respect of “elder” she goes off the rails. Michael, now that the show has aired, there have to be other women interested in dating you here in the states...or another country.  I’d hold out for them. She’ll never let you be an equal partner—you’d be a eunuch by the time you get off the plane.  Not that she hasn’t made you one already.

Ricky, another winner.  The fact that he is constantly compelled to ask his pre-teen DAUGHTER for relationship advice because he isn’t mature or self-aware enough to figure it out for himself is beyond. Dating whom your daughter thinks you should?  I feel badly for Ximena that she was unwittingly dragged though this on TV with such a loser...she had him pegged pretty early on.  She’s got a great head on her shoulders.  I bet his ex dumps him soon too.  They broke up the first time for a reason.  He’s a wishy washy spineless wonder  

hazel is still a question mark for me.  Her one word answers are still off putting to me.  I’m glad for Tarik that the have finally had sex.  I was really worried that she was withholding it until she got here.  I just thought that would have been a manipulative move since she’s obviously had sex with her ex.

talk about the ultimate manipulator...the spin doctor has landed in america yet again.  Thank god Darcy can finally see the forest through the trees.  Jesse is just so damn weird....shall we start with the formal hello handshake to Darcy after he hugged the host?  And wearing a suit? Maybe the forums didn’t respond well to all the American flags he tried to surround himself with last trip.  I bet he hired a focus group for his wardrobe.  Regardless...epic fail...he’s so rigid that the striped suit just makes him look jailed in his own delusion.  And...why is his face so....orange?  He’s so wrapped up in his grandiosity that he believes his own hype he’s constantly trying to create for himself.  It’s sad he can’t see his transparent his lies are.  I love how he thought that the girls weren’t affected by his blowups and that they wouldn’t have a genuine opinion about his treatment of their mother. I’m glad Darcy finally decided to get off the drama roller coaster.  THERAPY!!!

Paul said he now carries both Mama’s hair and Karine’s hair in his bag.  I wonder if Father feels slighted.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

She said they share joint custody so I will assume that is the case. 

I practice law. I would ALWAYS advise a client to never allow a child of divorce to travel abroad with one parent. 

It’s all well and good to say the UK is a signatory to agreements, but it costs a significant amount of money to enforce those agreements. 

I didn’t say that was THE reason, just that it’s a possibility. 

I don’t practice family law, so of course your opinion is more valid than mine, but my first thought is that the child is NEVER to take an international vacation then until they are 18? Unless it’s a school trip and neither parent goes....

Outside of extenuating circumstances I wouldn’t think divorce would ruin family vacation plans for years. 

16 hours ago, Dobian said:

Angela went from kooky to terrifying on this show.  She is one nasty low class individual, a walking nightmare.  Please don't come to America for this, Michael, it's not worth it.

Pole, you stupid doofus.  I was surprised at the timing of all this, though.  He apparently got her pregnant again shortly after the miscarriage before flying home?  Unless it really is someone else's, lol.

Ricky is just one of those guys who needs a woman in his life at all costs.  Watching his face though you could see how shifty he is.  The guy is only interested in himself and getting what he wants.  He sees women as disposable commodities.

Jesse just couldn't resist getting his little passive-aggressive digs in one last time.  It was great watching Darcy's daughters tell it like it is while he watched, though.  He needs to see how others see him.  Tardik calling him a diva was funny.

Angela should marry Jesse and be his queen, they are perfect for each other.

Jon doesn't have anger management issues, no sir.  Uh-huh.

Imagine if one of the hospice patients accidentally angered Angela.  Yikes.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, renatae said:

Could not believe Grangela freaking out at Michael calling her his elder. It was a clip of something he said before he even met her in person, not something he just said, after having been lectured ad infinitum about things he is not supposed to say.

Jesse saying he was catfished by Darcey is just another of his trumped up charges against her.

Newsflash - Ricky, you are NOT a good person. You are a scam artist. Loved Ximena reading you. She was right on. I hope TLC refuses to pay you for your big con and I never want to see your face on my TV again.

In the last shot of Michael, he finally looked angry. He surely has taken a lot of guff from Grangela. He needs a fresh start. He obviously has no experience with abusive types or he would realize that being in a lovely place with a contentious woman is far worse than being in an impoverished country with a good-hearted woman.

I'm told that in university towns in England, it's a way of life to go out drinking and brawling in pubs. I wish someone would say exactly how long it's been since he has been in trouble for fighting. It seems as though this was pretty far back in his past, but it's rather suspect that no one is saying how long ago this all happened.

Darcy admitted sending 2011 pics.  More than three years old is getting into Catfish territory.  Angela sent old ones as well.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stacy and Clinton would have told Rachel to "dress for the body you have", and called her outfits "I give up" wear. She could be much more attractive if she made the most of herself. She's not fat. She's not a size zero but she's not fat. She has pretty long hair and nice skin. A nice smile when she bothers to crank it out. If she'd find some decent pieces that fit her she would look 100 times better. Stacy and Clinton would get her in some twill trousers or dark wash jeans, a nice silk blouse with a modest print, and a jacket, with some nice boots or cute flats. A pretty, flirty, girly dress with an Empire waist and some metallic sandals, with a pop of color in a clutch bag. Some statement earrings or necklace.  Ted would take six inches off her hair and give her some layers so the natural wave could come through, and add some subtle blond highlights. Carmindy would "enhance her natural beauty" with a nice plum colored eye shadow, lots of (waterproof, of course) mascara, a soft pinky/coraly blush on the apples of her cheeks, and pink lip gloss. Voila! Why she chooses to be so frumpy I don't know. 

And agreed on Angela. If Michael hadn't said "elder" she would have latched on to something else. Anything. She was going to find a way to dramatically throw down that ring and flounce off. Guaranteed. 

I totally agree on Rachel.  I think she is naturally very pretty.  She could look stunning with the right look.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

I'm late to the party, (in our house AMC and TWD reign supreme as far as Sunday night TV) but wanted to say Jesse's suit was giving me Jack Skellington vibes. Nightmare Before Christmas realness. 

I did watch Paul's segment at the start of the show, and if I knew nothing about him, I'd go as far as saying he's a good looking guy. His eyes are dazzling.

As for Angela screeching about how she's  "fiddy two" all I can think of is Cotton Hill and his constant need to remind people that he killed "fiddy men".

I thought the chalk stripe suit made Jesse look like a villain from Dick Tracy.   Maybe Fivehead?

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does anyone know what brand of shoes Darcey hurled at Jesse Keester? Jesse might have mentioned it.

Louboutin....I’m pretty sure.

Which I noticed she was wearing when she took her girls for a manicure/pedicure. At a strip mall. 

Edited by JasonH
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does anyone know what brand of shoes Darcey hurled at Jesse Keester? Jesse might have mentioned it.

No. I dont think it was ever mentioned. Jesse, like most men, doesnt know very much about women's shoe brands.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, essexjan said:

She said that if she was single she would totally be into booking into the AirBnB and aggressively flirting with him to see how he'd respond.

Don't worry, Jon has no qualms about "dating" married women, but your friend could always remove her wedding ring. I want you two to go there! Start a Go Fund Me, I'm sure there are lots of posters here would would underwrite your weekend, in the name of love! 

• Love 4

I really, really, really wanted Shaun to bring up to Rachel about Jon just telling her right before marrying her that he was $50000 (at least) in debt and that he had quit his job.  I think we would have seen Jon's temper explode right then and there.  He is sooo insecure!  That's why he just had to say there are only 10 real men who would care for another man's baby and that all other men are weak betas (although he used more colorful language).

I can't even look at Ricky without despising him.  His continual insistence that he's a good guy.  No, no you're not.  

My favorite of the evening was Ximena.  Loved her comments and reactions.

I started fast forwarding the Jesse/Darcey segments.  So over them.  So over them.  It's just the same every single time.  I never want to either either of them again.  

Never liked Angela during the season and like her even less now.  She does not have a strong relationship with reality.

Shaun is the worst.  

• Love 11
On 10/7/2018 at 6:18 PM, CousinOliver said:

My late husband and I got married when he was 44 and I was almost 36.  I'm a professor, he was an engineer.  Neither of us had been married or had children.  If I expressed how happy we were, I'd likely be accused of delusions.  

I'm glad neither of us were short sighted enough to dismiss someone for being unmarried past a certain age.  

His only defect was the heart defect that unexpectedly took him.  

My husband of one year was a 52 year old first time groom last year.  I knew him when we were kids and young adults; short story:  I never saw his never been married status as a flaw, it just was.

I am sorry you lost your husband.

Edited to add:  Does Paul really carry hair around with him?  Eww.  Reminds me of my younger son and I this summer:  He made a jar with a lid on a pottery wheel, and I said it would make a good urn!  He says, "Yeah.....I can put your ashes in there someday and say to a future girlfriend, in a flat voice: "Here.....this is my mother,  I sprinkle her ashes on my food."  My son has an odd sense of humor, kinda like his mom!!!  LOL!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Did anyone else notice this...At the end, when they all got up off the couch, I heard Darcey say something to Jesse? I heard her say his name, then I think he didn't reply and was turned shaking hands or maybe just back turned to her not engaging, and she was like "umm", and then she tottered off set stage left...Did anyone else see that? I immediately thought she was trying for some hate hookup after the show because she's nothing if not consistent.

Yes, I saw that, too. How awkward. He totally turned away once he thought the camera was off him.  She hasn't learned a thing and I agree she was totally down for a hate hookup. Maybe Jesse caught up with her backstage. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

Darcey did really well, I think, burdened as she is with 30 pounds of filler in her lips, until she allowed Dutch Boy to hug her.

Maybe during the hug they set up their hotel tryst for Hate Sex that night

• Love 6

I thought it was interesting that when Karine responded to Paul's request for a DNA test, she fumbled around rather than just saying that she would never/have never been unfaithful to him.  I don't trust her at all.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

Um, I think he might have said Payless? 

Jon's got himself a pretty sweet life. Go out drinking and brawling with the "lads" every night (leaving that pesky wedding ring home), stumble home in the wee hours, fall into bed and sleep it off until mid afternoon when he can talk to Rachel who is just waking up in NM (7 hours ahead.) Then, after his Mum makes him a home cooked meal, he goes out again. 

Edited to add: Then, maybe once a year, Rachel and Lucy will come to town to play house and Jon can be "Husband, Father, King" for a couple of weeks. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Um, I think he might have said Payless? 

Jon's got himself a pretty sweet life. Go out drinking and brawling with the "lads" every night (leaving that pesky wedding ring home), stumble home in the wee hours, fall into bed and sleep it off until mid afternoon when he can talk to Rachel who is just waking up in NM (7 hours ahead.) 

My thoughts exactly. I wish Shawn had asked about his job search and questioned him about just how much  is taken from his check for repayment of his loans.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Skechers?  

Just kidding.  Darcey did the classic Loub-lob.  Jesse keeps mentioning the brand in the hopes that he either get comped a pair or will be chosen for their ad campaign.

• Love 7

Once Jon starts cheating on Rachel that should wipe the smug look right off her face.  Does Rachel think he’s going to go months without sex just because they can’t afford plane tickets?  Doesn’t she realize that a wedding ring on a man is like catnip to some women? A wedding ring was obviously catnap to her since apparently Lucy’s real daddy was somebody’s husband.  What goes around comes around, Rachel.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, eatsleep said:

The concern is that she little girl will be home alone with Hazel a lot bc Hazel won't be able to work and bc Tarik will be working a lot, including evenings and wknds, as most real estate agents do. And it takes a special person who is really devoted to children to care for one who is not theirs....as opposed to a user, selling herself for a green card who abandoned her own child.

I understand your argument.  I just don't agree with it. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Yeah, for his own peace of mind, if the dates aren't squaring, he might have to. But then he should prbly just divorce her and save her the abuse that is sure to follow when an insecure man gets involved w/ a flirtatious, highly fertile woman! The drama! Who would want to live that way? And WHY IN HELL did he announce on the show he will be asking for a DNA test??? And how can he really profess to love her if has made her take two pregnancy test and now is insisting on a DNA test? How is that love??? And why would he want to expose this huge problem in his MARRIAGE??? That he thinks his WIFE IS A WHORE???

Seriously, tho, can someone explain this phenomenon to me? How can he stay w/ a woman he does not trust? Surely he has a local fan club he could choose a wife from, or another woman on Brazilian cupid who doesn't have quite the roving eye as Karine?

I honestly don't think Paul has the capacity to consider how his actions affect his wife.  I think he's worried that another man may horn in on his business and impregnate his wife, but he hasn't the first thought to how that might make his wife feel.  He just doesn't get it.  THAT'S why he can't understand why she's upset.  Lack of empathy.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Did they mention Marta and Daya once on this tell-all? I still can't figure out why they even bothered featuring their short little snippets, seven episodes in.

I missed Marta’s caterpillar brows.

2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

There's more than enough for everyone to get some.

They're kind doing Tetris with their hands to get it all covered.

I think Paul wins for most direct coverage in a target area.

• Love 24
34 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Once Jon starts cheating on Rachel that should wipe the smug look right off her face.  Does Rachel think he’s going to go months without sex just because they can’t afford plane tickets?  Doesn’t she realize that a wedding ring on a man is like catnip to some women? A wedding ring was obviously catnap to her since apparently Lucy’s real daddy was somebody’s husband.  What goes around comes around, Rachel.

Starts cheating? I  doubt he’s sitting around moms house all day and all night. He’s over at the pub enjoying his celebrity status and a  pint or 4. Eventually another unemployed drunk will pick a fight and Rachel might have to wire bail money. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Skechers?  

Just kidding.  Darcey did the classic Loub-lob.  Jesse keeps mentioning the brand in the hopes that he either get comped a pair or will be chosen for their ad campaign.

Unless things have changed, Louboutins are not comped. Monsieur doesn’t do freebies.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

It reminds me of one of those contests to win a car by being the last person to remove their hand from it 

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Paul's "Father" talk was creepy as fuck.  I actually thought he looked really good last night.  I was even convincing myself that he was acting normal ..... and then the "Father" business started up.  Oh, that, and the nugget about how he has the hair from his two favourite ladies in his luggage.  That, and Father chained to an old freezer in the basement. 

Not chained TO the freezer; IN the freezer...

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

KILL.ME.NOW. 

Please nooooooooo.

I am quite sure they have pitched it to the network though. 

Pitched it to the network is right - I bet they're holding out for "90 day fiance - silva belles edition!" - just them.  No other losers.(*)  But I bet they won't get it.

(*) Just those losers.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Darcy admitted sending 2011 pics.  More than three years old is getting into Catfish territory.  Angela sent old ones as well.

Last night, Darcey denied that the pics were old. We didn't see them.

Angela's pics, however - looked to be about 20 years old.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I think it's pretty cool that Darcey has such intelligent life coaches--hang on.... oh.  Those were her daughters?

Well, at least Ricky has a pretty insightful therapist.  Who eats ice cream with him.... What?  That's his daughter?

What is wrong with these people?

These smart insightful kids must be somewhat humiliated by their parents horrific behavior on tv, i feel badly for them especially at their ages.

• Love 5