Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Nicole said on the show that they would be living with Azan's mother (presumably rent-free?) and using her savings. I hope that Azan has found employment, otherwise that is a burden on Mother Azan. By "savings" I'm assuming Nicole means money from the show. ETA: I don't actually have a problem with her using her Sharp/TLC money for shared expenses with Azan. Without him she wouldn't be on the show and Sharp cannot pay Azan directly because he isn't a US citizen. Only the Americans and the international spouses with green cards get paid directly for their participation on the show. Half of the money that she earns on the show is his, IMO.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

So Nicole is quitting her job, and Azan has no job. Are they planning to live off the money they make by being on this show??

Nicole said that Azan will find a job when she gets there. He has been unemployed for something like 2 YEARS, yet when she shows up, he will miraculously be able to get a job and support her? Again with the magical thinking. Also, if she resides in Morocco and marries a citizen, does she still file taxes in the US? She had a boatload of money from claiming EIC, which is a refundable credit so even with no income, yo get money back. It would really chap my hide if she sits on her fat ass in Morocco and collects US taxpayer money. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because Nicole does not think of her daughter as a person. May is her possession and will do as her mother says. She'll fob May off on Azan's mother and aunties and to her, that will be just fine. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings but her own.

And Mae is a pawn to keep her parents in line.  I’ve seen pets treated with more care, concern, and respect than she will ever get from her mother. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, lezlers said:

Just think: this is the person she was ready to leave her six year old alone with for several days!  That's why I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for Molly.  Oh, you feel uncomfortable in your own home, Molly?  THAT'S HOW OLIVIA FELT!  So maybe you can stop demanding that she come back home while your unhinged boy toy still resides there.

You took the words right out of my brain! Agree 1000%

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Nicole said on the show that they would be living with Azan's mother (presumably rent-free?) and using her savings. I hope that Azan has found employment, otherwise that is a burden on Mother Azan. By "savings" I'm assuming Nicole means money from the show. ETA: I don't actually have a problem with her using her Sharp/TLC money for shared expenses with Azan. Without him she wouldn't be on the show and Sharp cannot pay Azan directly because he isn't a US citizen. Only the Americans and the international spouses with green cards get paid directly for their participation on the show. Half of the money that she earns on the show is his, IMO.

Didn't she also say, while on the phone w Azan at the airport, "If I send you that money now, then I won't have money when I get over there"?  If that's the case, how far does she think $100 goes?  I mean, that's a lot of french fries, but at some point, you'll want to buy a cheeseburger too.  Or diapers for May.  

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

She had a boatload of money from claiming EIC, which is a refundable credit so even with no income, yo get money back. It would really chap my hide if she sits on her fat ass in Morocco and collects US taxpayer money. 

Not to worry, Poeticlicensed.  EIC is earned income credit.  You have to have had earned income in the U.S. in the tax year.  Then its a sliding scale on a bell curve. Very little income, like 3-4,000 and its a small credit. Up around 12,000 it's a big credit. Around 20,000 and it reduces again until you don't qualify. It is correct that it is "refundable" in that you can get a refund of more than was withheld. But you have to work.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Didn't she also say, while on the phone w Azan at the airport, "If I send you that money now, then I won't have money when I get over there"?  If that's the case, how far does she think $100 goes?  I mean, that's a lot of french fries, but at some point, you'll want to buy a cheeseburger too.  Or diapers for May.  

I'm starting to think she is pretty lucky to have TLC footing the bill for some of this stuff.  

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, Mswldflwr said:

And just what kind of friend does Nicole have?  Clearly not much of one since she can look Nicole straight in the eye and tell her her dress is really pretty.  Why does everybody coddle Nicole?  

To be fair, she said the DRESS was pretty - not that Nicole looked pretty in it.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:06 AM, Marilee said:

I learn so many new words and phrases from watching 90DF! Ramon describing Anfisa’s online activities as prostitutorial which actually sounds more like it should be Prostitute Tutorial as in a how to manual on being a ho. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/velvet-jones-school-of-technology/n8852

15 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Here's the supposed youtube of Azan's messages.  I don't know how legit any of it is.  

What I found really weird is that it sounded like someone recording only his side of a conversation when Nicole heard it.  How would you even get that without him knowing about it?

They probably didn't have permission to play the other person's voice.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because Nicole does not think of her daughter as a person. May is her possession and will do as her mother says. She'll fob May off on Azan's mother and aunties and to her, that will be just fine. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings but her own.

May is her currency.  Without May she wouldn't be able to get as much $ out of her mom and without that extra $, she wouldn't be able to buy her boyfriend.  I would like her mom to file for custody.  Whether or not she gets it is one thing but at least give it a shot.  Nicole is mentally 12 and will always be 12 so it won't be a tall mountain to climb to prove Nicole is unable and actually unwilling to care for her daughter properly since she puts a man thousands of miles away ahead of her well being.  Also, I am unsure how welfare works but if Nicole gets it being a single mother, does any money her parents give her affect any of that?  They need to stop giving her $, let the chips fall where they may, and call CPS if need be.  Enabling Nicole makes THEM feel better but does Nicole no good.  They have now 3 seasons of this show as evidence of Nicole's shortcomings as a parent.  At some point May needs to be the priority not Nicole's loins.

• Love 5

Honestly asking:

How can Nicole fit in an economy-class seat?  I'm sure she is not flying long-haul FC.  Would she?  Even then, it would be a squeeze.

The average time in the air from Tampa to Marrakech is 16 hours.  The average round-trip ticket is between $1700 - $1800 .

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Sharp cannot pay Azan directly because he isn't a US citizen. Only the Americans and the international spouses with green cards get paid directly for their participation on the show.

No, Azan can work legally in Morocco, so the production company can pay him as long as he is in Morocco. Only after he comes to the US does his work status become an issue. I believe in the Before 90 Days show the foreign participants get &$500 and the US participants get $500 per episode.

56 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Also, if she resides in Morocco and marries a citizen, does she still file taxes in the US?

US citizens must file a tax return no matter where they live. However, they can claim a credit for tax paid to a foreign government, provided the foreign government has a tax treaty with the US.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, NoSpam said:

No, Azan can work legally in Morocco, so the production company can pay him as long as he is in Morocco. Only after he comes to the US does his work status become an issue. I believe in the Before 90 Days show the foreign participants get &$500 and the US participants get $500 per episode.

US citizens must file a tax return no matter where they live. However, they can claim a credit for tax paid to a foreign government, provided the foreign government has a tax treaty with the US.

When 90DF started only the Americans were getting paid and that was well-known, so that's what I was going on.

Just now, LilaFowler said:

When 90DF started only the Americans were getting paid and that was well-known, so that's what I was going on.

that's because when it started, all of the participants were living in the US. Now we are seeing stories where the foreigners are living in their native countries, not in the US.

(edited)

I thought the foreign fiances weren't paid until they got here, got married and got their green card. Azan is the only one who hasn't even reached the first step in the process yet. That's why I think Nicole sends him most if not all of HER earnings from the show. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

I looked online and the shortest, cheapest round trip flight from Tampa to Marrakech involves a SEVEN HOUR stopover in London Gatwick and costs $1500. Since Nicole plans on staying a year, she must have purchased a one way ticket or open ended return which would cost even more. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought the foreign fiances weren't paid until they got here, got married and got their green card. Azan is the only one who hasn't even reached the first step in the process yet. That's why I think Nicole sends him most if not all of HER earnings from the show. 

I don't know if they're paid or not. I was only saying they CAN be paid, legally, if they are foreign residents working overseas.

And we do know that the foreign-living people are paid on Before the 90Days.

I think that Luis is taking a page from Mo and trying to get Molly to flip her shit by ignoring her, locking himself away, and blaring loud music. If he can call the police on her and claim domestic violence, his chances of staying here improve.

However, Molly may claim that blaring the music is a form of abuse, disturbing the household and her minor daughter. 

I read somewhere that playing loud music is a form of psychological torture sometimes used by governments (?)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I am not saying he isn't gay and I am not saying he is gay but damn the bitch is soo freaking jealous of Pao's relationship with Russ.

Totally jealous.  And Pao wants Russ to tag along like a little puppy while she and Juan do their mean girl antics. Her talk about having a baby is ludicrous, no way is she going to get fat and out of shape and then have to be home night after night with a crying baby instead of being the spicy sexy Latina caarrreeeeer woman. 

And again IMO she was never pregnant, at least not since she and Russ have been together.-

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I read somewhere that playing loud music is a form of psychological torture sometimes used by governments (?)

I read they used to blast Britney Spears at Guantanamo

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

May is her currency.  Without May she wouldn't be able to get as much $ out of her mom and without that extra $, she wouldn't be able to buy her boyfriend.  I would like her mom to file for custody.  Whether or not she gets it is one thing but at least give it a shot.  Nicole is mentally 12 and will always be 12 so it won't be a tall mountain to climb to prove Nicole is unable and actually unwilling to care for her daughter properly since she puts a man thousands of miles away ahead of her well being.  Also, I am unsure how welfare works but if Nicole gets it being a single mother, does any money her parents give her affect any of that?  They need to stop giving her $, let the chips fall where they may, and call CPS if need be.  Enabling Nicole makes THEM feel better but does Nicole no good.  They have now 3 seasons of this show as evidence of Nicole's shortcomings as a parent.  At some point May needs to be the priority not Nicole's loins.

No one can force Nichole to be a good mother or make Mae a priority.   I agree that Mae is used as a pawn for money.  My guess, funds are given to Nichole by her mother is given to her to use directly or indirectly to support Mae.  So cutting Nichole off only hurts Mae in the end.   Even if they did and Nichole was homeless, who would not take their grandchild in even if it means Nichole is part of the package?

I don’t think enabling Nichole makes her parents feel better.  I would think they want Nichole to be more self sufficient and a better mother.  Nichole’s mom was heartbroken to see Mae leave.  She wants the farce with Azan to stop. Mae is Robalee’s priority.  So if that means she has to humor or enable Nichole for Mae’s sake then she will.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

No one can force Nichole to be a good mother or make Mae a priority.   I agree that Mae is used as a pawn for money.  My guess, funds are given to Nichole by her mother is given to her to use directly or indirectly to support Mae.  So cutting Nichole off only hurts Mae in the end.   Even if they did and Nichole was homeless, who would not take their grandchild in even if it means Nichole is part of the package?

I don’t think enabling Nichole makes her parents feel better.  I would think they want Nichole to be more self sufficient and a better mother.  Nichole’s mom was heartbroken to see Mae leave.  She wants the farce with Azan to stop. Mae is Robalee’s priority.  So if that means she has to humor or enable Nichole for Mae’s sake then she will.  

And as I posted before Mae will learn the same behavior her mother uses to control her parents to control both Nicole and the grandparents..... let me do what I want and give me what I want when I want it or you won’t see me.

Mae isn’t being served well by either her mother or grandparents.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree no one can make Nicole be a good mom.  Cutting off the funding may seem harsh but they do it to ease their guilt of raising someone completely unsuited for parenthood (at this stage in life) or even adulthood.  It makes them feel like they are doing SOMETHING.  All giving money does is allow her to send it to Azan and fulfill her whims.  If it were up to Nicole and Nicole only to support and care for her child she will either do it or not.  This is what real adults do.  Until they can say NO and mean it when the 250lb baby starts tantruming they are hurting everyone.  If they want to support Nicole, fine, do it by NOT giving cash.  Pay her utilities themselves, set something up with the grocery store, something.  But giving her cold hard cash and watching it being used on someone other than the one that needs it, May, is only to soothe them.  Does it help Nicole, no.  The farce with Azan stops when the gravy train stops.  Her father should have said hell no, I am not sponsoring Azan.  You want him here, you figure it out.  She is old enough to legally be on her own and old enough to be a mom.  She needs to figure it out on her own like regular people.  The parents do not have to be part of her princess fantasies.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree no one can make Nicole be a good mom.  Cutting off the funding may seem harsh but they do it to ease their guilt of raising someone completely unsuited for parenthood (at this stage in life) or even adulthood.  It makes them feel like they are doing SOMETHING.  All giving money does is allow her to send it to Azan and fulfill her whims.  If it were up to Nicole and Nicole only to support and care for her child she will either do it or not.  This is what real adults do.  Until they can say NO and mean it when the 250lb baby starts tantruming they are hurting everyone.  If they want to support Nicole, fine, do it by NOT giving cash.  Pay her utilities themselves, set something up with the grocery store, something.  But giving her cold hard cash and watching it being used on someone other than the one that needs it, May, is only to soothe them.  Does it help Nicole, no.  The farce with Azan stops when the gravy train stops.  Her father should have said hell no, I am not sponsoring Azan.  You want him here, you figure it out.  She is old enough to legally be on her own and old enough to be a mom.  She needs to figure it out on her own like regular people.  The parents do not have to be part of her princess fantasies.

And if that meant her going to Morocco with Mae as she threatened, they should have let her go. The whole mess would be over by now, cause without money Azan has/had no use for her and would have had them on a plane back to the USA, in short order.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

I read they used to blast Britney Spears at Guantanamo

Loud music was blasted at Noriega in Panama, and may have been used at the Waco siege.

• Love 6
On 6/18/2018 at 7:55 AM, SevenCostanza said:

I can't believe he did that ! I love how  when Azan really wants to he can get in touch with Nicole in spite of his bad "connection".  As much as she's trying to tell herself he loves her , deep down she is starting to know the truth, that's why she was so stressed on the way to the airport.

BINGO.

She will back back home in less than a month.  Unless Azan is determined to keep TLC money and strings her along for another season.

Poor May.  Dragged from all she knows.  I guess the cool thing is she'll learn another language at that young age.  But still.  That kid is going to have major issues when she's older knowing her mom values dick over her.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Nicole is fine with Mae now when she's so tiny and compliant.  But just wait a few years when Mae's cognitive skills really begin to develop and she realizes what kind of a

lame mom she's been saddled with and how easy it will be to manipulate her.  Nicole might get so fed up with her at that point that she'd relish giving custody to Robbalee which would, on the surface of things, look to improve Mae's situation considerably.  But then again, Robbalee parented Nicole and look how that turned out.

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Poor May.  Dragged from all she knows.  I guess the cool thing is she'll learn another language at that young age.  But still.  That kid is going to have major issues when she's older knowing her mom values dick over her.

May will do the same in her turn. If she doesn't end up a pregnant teenager I'll--well I'll be very surprised.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, NoSpam said:

I don't know if they're paid or not. I was only saying they CAN be paid, legally, if they are foreign residents working overseas.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. You were saying that the foreign fiances could be paid by production for filming in their home country. In that case, I'm sure Azan is delighted that Nicole is "coming over" (as she described it at the airport) so he can get some Sharp dollars all to himself even if he doesn't go through with the wedding. 

• Love 2
On 6/17/2018 at 10:06 PM, iwasish said:

The recordings... first they said they were voice mails he left for some woman. Then Nicole said they were recordings of him talking to “other” women. Supposedly they are in some you tube channel.

It's entirely possible that someone had the voicemail and shared it via youtube so that it was public.

• Love 2

So, Nicole's father agreed to co-sponsor Azan because Nicole threatened that she would move to Morocco and take Mae with her.  Well, she's going anyway and taking Mae with her, so what good did the enabling of her father do?  Robbalee and her father both give in to her in order to prevent worst things from happening, but they happen anyway.  Why not just say no to begin with rather than giving in to her demands and then having the same end results?

• Love 13
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Totally jealous.  And Pao wants Russ to tag along like a little puppy while she and Juan do their mean girl antics. Her talk about having a baby is ludicrous, no way is she going to get fat and out of shape and then have to be home night after night with a crying baby instead of being the spicy sexy Latina caarrreeeeer woman. 

And again IMO she was never pregnant, at least not since she and Russ have been together.-

My thoughts exactly.  

Being pregnant would interrupt her cah-reer.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LisaWl7TR said:

I do find it interesting that Nicole has been shown to have temper tantrums but not young May.

That is because May’s father do not have temper tantrums so she got it from her father

2 hours ago, LisaWl7TR said:

I do find it interesting that Nicole has been shown to have temper tantrums but not young May.

Why would she? Nicole stuffs a French fry in front of her or gives her a pacifier when she whines, there’s no reason to have a tantrum.,,,yet

She did act up in Morocco when Azan tried to tell her no to something and Nicole quickly put him in his place “you have to understand, I am Mae’s mother and I know what is best for her”

But if they stay there Mae will be forced to behave in a manner that’s acceptable to their culture, being quiet and not bring attention to herself in public, so will Nicole. No yelling at Azan or grabbing at him etc.

Both her life and Mae’s will change drastically. Nicole will not like it at all.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, iwasish said:
12 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Juan didn't have a green card. 

Juan’s gay.

The longer I watch, the more I think he's just gay for pay. He's too over the top, US stereotypical gay.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

My thoughts exactly.  

Being pregnant would interrupt her cah-reer.

I will only believe she's knocked up if she produces a doctor on camera, in their office with a blood test, and a sonogram as proof. Until then, she's full of crap.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, MegD said:

The longer I watch, the more I think he's just gay for pay. He's too over the top, US stereotypical gay.

I will only believe she's knocked up if she produces a doctor on camera, in their office with a blood test, and a sonogram as proof. Until then, she's full of crap.

She’s full of crap. Take my word for it. Much like Khloe Kardashian’s fertility treatments while married to Lamar. Never happened.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Why would she? Nicole stuffs a French fry in front of her or gives her a pacifier when she whines, there’s no reason to have a tantrum.,,,yet

She did act up in Morocco when Azan tried to tell her no to something and Nicole quickly put him in his place “you have to understand, I am Mae’s mother and I know what is best for her”

But if they stay there Mae will be forced to behave in a manner that’s acceptable to their culture, being quiet and not bring attention to herself in public, so will Nicole. No yelling at Azan or grabbing at him etc.

Both her life and Mae’s will change drastically. Nicole will not like it at all.

When Nicole was there before, it was for a visit. Azan's family tolerated her rude and disrespectful behavior because they knew it was temporary and she'd be hauling her giant, lazy ass back home. Going back with the intention of marrying him and staying, in her words, for at least a year is a whole different ballgame. She will be expected to behave like a respectful Moroccan wife, not a lazy, horny teenager. I'd be willing to put money on Azan's mother and Aunties putting the kibosh on that atrocious dress, too. Her bullying and temper tantrums  aren't going to work on his family like they work on hers. I fully believe that she's going to run back home the minute she figures out  she won't be allowed to bulldoze his family into giving her her way on everything. She has nothing to threaten them with. His family won't give a rat's ass if she cries and says she's taking May and going home. Hell, they'd pack for her and pay for her ride to the airport.

• Love 21
20 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

When Nicole was there before, it was for a visit. Azan's family tolerated her rude and disrespectful behavior because they knew it was temporary and she'd be hauling her giant, lazy ass back home. Going back with the intention of marrying him and staying, in her words, for at least a year is a whole different ballgame. She will be expected to behave like a respectful Moroccan wife, not a lazy, horny teenager. I'd be willing to put money on Azan's mother and Aunties putting the kibosh on that atrocious dress, too. Her bullying and temper tantrums  aren't going to work on his family like they work on hers. I fully believe that she's going to run back home the minute she figures out  she won't be allowed to bulldoze his family into giving her her way on everything. She has nothing to threaten them with. His family won't give a rat's ass if she cries and says she's taking May and going home. Hell, they'd pack for her and pay for her ride to the airport.

Sleeping in and letting Mae amuse herself with an IPad while the family is up and about doing their household chores and shopping and thinking that the few American dollars she tosses them is enough to shut them up isn’t going to work. She can’t afford to stay in a hotel or rent an apartment so she will be expecting to be hosted by his family. Two more people in the house and she’s not going to be sharing a bed with Azan until the wedding, so lodging will be tight. It’s hot there, do they have air conditioning? Her pale skin is going to fry. And you know Azan will be dragging her fat ass thru the sand and desert as often as he can. 

Yeah.....she won’t last long. 

• Love 19
On 6/18/2018 at 8:27 AM, ChiMama said:

I think Pedro is the one who said 'financials' -- as in "My financials are nobody's business."

I don't know if Pedro said it but Nicole has said it as few times, whenever the subject of the amount of money she has sent  Asan. 

Where in the world does she get so much money? She supports herself, her daughter & Asan on a Starbucks salary?  She has purchased 3 R/T tickets to Morocco & now 2 one way tickets.  She says they are going to live off of her savings? Where is this savings coming from?  

Ok, I am horrible with the names of everyone & where they're from. Are both Pablo & Luis from the DR? Doesn't Luis have family who already live in the US? I wonder if they feel as obligated to support the family back home as Pablo does.  Luis is just all out creepy. Someone is telling him what to do, how to act. I don't know what the marital laws are where they live but Molly keeps saying "this is my house." I hope it's not half his now!

• Love 1
On 6/18/2018 at 11:53 AM, Kangatush said:

When Chantel and Pedro were furniture shopping I couldn't help but think that their apartment was like Bender's in Futurama.  The apartment is closet sized, but the closet is apartment sized.  How else will they have space for a couch when it's a studio with the bed next to the kitchen?  And does that mean Sister Pedro will be sleeping feet from her brother and his wife for two weeks?  No thank you.

I'm putting Thomas on my fantasy team along with Jhon, Anfisa's cat, Mother Chantel's tiny hats, and the mother of that dude that went to France.  He's so brilliant at making fun of Nicole where she doesn't even realize it.  I loved when he laughed after May said she wasn't looking forward to going, not once, but twice.

I'm still shocked that Anfisa is turning out to be the most mature and rational cast member.  She even said that she totally understood why Jorge would have gone to a lawyer and he had no need to lie about it.

I have zero sympathy for Annie.  They dated for almost a year, in the same country, before coming over.  She knew he was broke, drunk, lazy, and neutered.  She still picked him.  Her bad.

I just can't with the other couples.  But Luis is awesome at gaslightling Molly.  He looks calm, she looks ever increasing levels of bat shit.

P.S. I'd almost bet money that the gloves Pedro was wearing at the gym were Ove Gloves with the fingers cut off.

Patrick's mama and "happity ass" are sorely missed by me! As awful as his storyline was, his mama showed us all why she, along with brother Nicole, should be the only ones allowed to host the reunion shows.

@AussieBabe, I heard the same thing from Nicole when she was pushing Azan around too! "You make me do this. This is what you make me do." Also, if anyone goes back and watches that scene, you'll see that she pushed him up the stairs and he almost fell flat on his face at the top of the stairs, but he managed to catch himself before busting his face wide open.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Are both Pablo & Luis from the DR? Doesn't Luis have family who already live in the US?

Yes, both are from the Dominican Republic. When Molly kicked Luis out, his brother picked him up and there also might be another brother who is already in the US, possibly in NJ

• Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Yes, both are from the Dominican Republic. When Molly kicked Luis out, his brother picked him up and there also might be another brother who is already in the US, possibly in NJ

Ohh I’m from NJ,  Maybe there’ll be a Luis sighting. There is a big DR community here.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

May is her possession and will do as her mother says. 

I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet, but how does Nicole get to take May out of the country?  Don't you need some kind of legal document from the other parent stating that they have given permission?  And if the Dad is out of the picture, how do the authorities verify that?  Just wondered how this all goes down......

I've got a name that people spell incorrectly all the time, so I'm really careful about getting people's name spelling right.  Nicole's daughter's name is May with a "y".  That poor little girl has a lifetime of counselling ahead of her, lets at least get her name right.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, iwasish said:
52 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ohh I’m from NJ,  Maybe there’ll be a Luis sighting. There is a big DR community here.

Hey! Me, too! What exit?

• Love 1