Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The recordings... first they said they were voice mails he left for some woman. Then Nicole said they were recordings of him talking to “other” women. Supposedly they are in some you tube channel.

So which one of you is going to get on that and report back with a link?

• Love 8

Anifsa, I know you’re reading these forums. I know I can treat you better. Jorge just tried to divorce, I can buy you a new steering wheel cover no problem. I know I’m gonna be better for you. HMU anytime, LOL. 

Nicole, I truly hope you get scammed. I’ve tried to believe what you’re trying to see in Azan, but I’m completely exhausted. I’m just so distraught that in the end, May is the one who will take the biggest toll. But have fun Nicole, I truly hope May stays healthy. 

Chantel, I believe hotels aren’t expensive at all. Maybe just stay there for 2 weeks and just avoid Pedro’s sister.

David, you’re an idiot. 

Luis, bail. Just don’t even stay there. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She signed paperwork saying she would be responsible for Luis.  She might be the one that has to leave the house.  

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Luis is scary. Seriously.

I think that Molly is the scary one. Luis is trying to steer clear of her and her owls and her drama and she is picking locks to get at him. She is holding his eviction over his head and he's trying to make plans  she should just tell him to go but instead she keeps trying to manipulate him into behaving like Mrs. Doubtfire   Molly picking the lock, forcing the door open and shoving him was chilling.  If the genders were reversed you'd want Mr Molly's head on a stick  

Lots of divorced needed this season. Particularly Russ. He gave up a pretty decent life for Pao's nonsense and she can barely tolerate him. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

Anifsa, I know you’re reading these forums. I know I can treat you better. Jorge just tried to divorce, I can buy you a new steering wheel cover no problem. I know I’m gonna be better for you. HMU anytime, LOL. 

Nicole, I truly hope you get scammed. I’ve tried to believe what you’re trying to see in Azan, but I’m completely exhausted. I’m just so distraught that in the end, May is the one who will take the biggest toll. But have fun Nicole, I truly hope May stays healthy. 

Chantel, I believe hotels aren’t expensive at all. Maybe just stay there for 2 weeks and just avoid Pedro’s sister.

David, you’re an idiot. 

Luis, bail. Just don’t even stay there. 

Your screenname is creepy but hell, you or anyone would treat Anfisa better than that lying piece of shit

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

I think that Molly is the scary one. Luis is trying to steer clear of her and her owls and her drama and she is picking locks to get at him. She is holding his eviction over his head and he's trying to make plans  she should just tell him to go but instead she keeps trying to manipulate him into behaving like Mrs. Doubtfire   Molly picking the lock, forcing the door open and shoving him was chilling.  If the genders were reversed you'd want Mr Molly's head on a stick  

You have a good point.

• Love 5
(edited)

I can’t decide which is my favorite quote from tonight, “You can’t call the po-leece, Lu-eece” or “It’s nobody’s business about my financials.” 

And I crack up every time Pao says “ree-dick-a-less”

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, KBrownie said:

I don't think it's passive-aggressive at all.  It's not that complicated, Chantel is just too dense to get it.  He spends FOUR days constantly being attacked by her family and what does he do as soon as he gets back from that?  Buys his sister a plane ticket to come and spend some time with him.  After the non-stop assault at the cabin from hell, it's a pretty natural reaction to want to spend time with someone he sees as on his side.  He probably thinks Chantel can at least understand that after how her family treated her husband with no rebuttal from her ass, it might be nice to spend some time with someone from his family, but her selfish ass can only think about herself.  "She called me a bitch."  Well, Chantel, what has family been calling Pedro for the entirety of that trip?  I have no sympathy for her.  She's so dumb and selfish.  Her family can do and say whatever they want, but the same doesn't apply to Pedro.  And it looks as if her spoiled ass can't even make it a night with Pedro's sister, but Pedro had to endure her lame ass family for four days.  Try a little self-awareness, Chantel.  You and your family act as if you're so much better than Pedro and his, but it's pretty much the same.  Pedro just doesn't have the language skills to tell you so.

I'm not team Chantel at all. She doesn't get it. She forced that trip when he had valid concerns and a reason to still be offended. They never did apologise either. They were awful in the D.R., and they were awful all 96 hours of that trip to the cabin. Every single time they were together, one of them decided to bring up something about him or his family. The constant attacking of him and his family, and Chantel is like so self-involved that she can't see outside of herself. Family Chantel and Family Pedro are equal parts terrible for different reasons. 

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can’t decide which is my favorite quote from tonight, “You can’t call the po-leece, Lu-eece” or “It’s nobody’s business about my financials.” 

Except you're walking through the airport full of strangers with a camera crew talking about how you had to pay your Mum back the $200 and you had to use some amount to pay for the five bags of luggage--as your "fiance" is griping on the phone about how you sent him less than you said would. But I digress. :-)

• Love 14
(edited)

And another line from tonight, the Father Chantel saying as he dropped them off at the apartment, “Did you have a good time, Pedro?” 

Edited to add: why was Pedro sitting in the second row of the van next to Winter and Chantel and River were in the back row? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

And another line from tonight, the Father Chantel saying as he dropped them off at the apartment, “Did you have a good time, Pedro?” 

Chantel’s father is an idiot when he asked Pedro that and I do not blame Pedro for not saying goodbye to Chantel’s family

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You've gotta include Ramon's prostitutionality in there somewhere.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

I'm not team Chantel at all.

I never said you were.

3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Family Chantel and Family Pedro are equal parts terrible for different reasons. 

I don't believe they are equal parts terrible.  Agree or disagree about Pedro sending his family money, at least he's out working and earning the money he sends back and unlike Family Chantel, his mother and sister aren't in their lives on a daily basis constantly insulting and insinuating nasty things about Chantel.  Which is very ironic considering Chantel wants to hold on to Pedro's sister calling her a bitch from however long ago that was but has nothing to say when her parents start in on Pedro.  When Pedro's family starts in on Chantel with baseless and constant cruel accusations, then we can talk about equal.

• Love 11

I learn so many new words and phrases from watching 90DF! Ramon describing Anfisa’s online activities as prostitutorial which actually sounds more like it should be Prostitute Tutorial as in a how to manual on being a ho. Nicole telling Azan it’s “undescribably your voice” which wouldn’t have made sense even if she’d pronounced it the right way. Then my fave: The Family Chantel’s Guide To Harvesting The American Dollar For Fun And Profit!

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And I crack up every time Pao says “ree-dick-a-less”

Molly looked very concerned when Luis dId that he would call the police. I wonder if she is still on probation from all of those DUI's.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Marilee said:

I learn so many new words and phrases from watching 90DF! Ramon describing Anfisa’s online activities as prostitutorial which actually sounds more like it should be Prostitute Tutorial as in a how to manual on being a ho. Nicole telling Azan it’s “undescribably your voice” which wouldn’t have made sense even if she’d pronounced it the right way. Then my fave: The Family Chantel’s Guide To Harvesting The American Dollar For Fun And Profit!

And Molly saying to Lou-Weeeez, "No one made you be a turd!"

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

So many great lines tonight but I missed this gem. Maybe because whenever Ramon is on, I’m totally distracted by the joint over his ear. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Lots of divorced needed this season. Particularly Russ. He gave up a pretty decent life for Pao's nonsense and she can barely tolerate him. 

I agree that Molly is pretty scary, too.  But I think Luis is damned near as scary, just in different ways.  That smirk of his sends chills down my spine.

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Edited to add: why was Pedro sitting in the second row of the van next to Winter and Chantel and River were in the back row? 

Because Winter has been quiet about the whole thing which I give her credit for

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, KBrownie said:

Pedro is right.  They do owe him an apology.  Her father can STFU already.  "I think Pedro is upset."  No shit, sherlock.  I wonder why he could possibly be upset after that trip?

Except, I think that Pedro's going to hold a grudge about the DR trip forever. At some point, he needs to put on his big boy pants and be more grown up than the Family Chantel. But instead, he walks into every situation with a chip on his shoulder and the decision that everything they say will be a personal attack. Granted River is an asshat, but Winter seemed to actually be interested in getting to know him at various points in the trip and he assumed she was mocking him. Not everyone's out to beat you down Pedro. You need some allies, and your wife ain't gonna be one.

1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

Pao is godawful. The end. Russ needs to whoop Juan. He's the worst kind of frenemy. I couldn't be with somebody who disrespected my marriage, called my husband my boyfriend (diminishing the lack of commitment), implied that I was a mindless sheep (she's his slave), and tried to gaslight the hell out of me. "If you leave, our friendship is over." Deuces, bitch. Juan and Pao deserve each other.

This! I keep waiting for Juan to drop the bomb that he's slept with Pao. And I think if it meant they'd get cash, I think both of them would be all over it. Russ, run. You deserve better than "Spicy Latina" and her shitty sidekick. Even after they left, she kept blaming him. I'd walk out and get a second hotel room for the night.

• Love 13
(edited)
6 minutes ago, MegD said:

Except, I think that Pedro's going to hold a grudge about the DR trip forever. At some point, he needs to put on his big boy pants and be more grown up than the Family Chantel. But instead, he walks into every situation with a chip on his shoulder and the decision that everything they say will be a personal attack. Granted River is an asshat, but Winter seemed to actually be interested in getting to know him at various points in the trip and he assumed she was mocking him. Not everyone's out to beat you down Pedro. You need some allies, and your wife ain't gonna be one.

This! I keep waiting for Juan to drop the bomb that he's slept with Pao. And I think if it meant they'd get cash, I think both of them would be all over it. Russ, run. You deserve better than "Spicy Latina" and her shitty sidekick. Even after they left, she kept blaming him. I'd walk out and get a second hotel room for the night.

Get a 2nd hotel room for the night? I would be packing my bags and get on the first flight back home and leave the bitch behind!

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

If I see that "Dr. Pimple Popper" commercial one more time, I'll scream. Where does TLC find this crap?

I agree, I am sick of seeing it! Can it move to another channel?

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So many great lines tonight but I missed this gem. Maybe because whenever Ramon is on, I’m totally distracted by the joint over his ear. 

This!  Also, don’t you think he was high from smoking a joint beforehand?  He was way too giddy and funny.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, For Cereals said:

You’re a good person...I’m not.  Seriously, I think there’s something delayed or not quite right with Nicole.  Like there’s some trauma or something so her family gives her a pass and cleans up her messes (except that ONE ROOM because damn that’s some repugnant shit, I mean is there no shame at all?  Your mess is on tv, which is in more ways than one).  Given that her siblings seem so much more with it, it’s hard to believe that more wouldn’t have been required of her from her parents.  She just gives me shades of Danielle.

I will say it again Nicole is slow at least emotionally....

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Annymin said:

Nicole is the worst offender.  Did she fail English classes?  She constantly mangles her pronouns.  “Me and May, me and Azan,” etc

This is the girl who also said "undescribably" (I think she meant undeniably) and "financials ". I will go out on a limb and guess that Nicole skipped out on English class. Either that or her greasy hair prevented the knowledge from entering her brain,

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Nicole is an idiot. It is clear as day that Azan wants nothing to do with her and is using her. I understand love is blind (I've been there unfortunately) but this is just painfully obvious that a. It's not love and b. He wants you to go away!

Molly and Luis..hot mess. 

Anfisa..stand your ground. Jorge is a lying scared liar and that is just one of his many issues.

• Love 7

Jorge is baked in every scene. No wonder Anfisa is depressed. She's been dealing with a person who's high all the time, so there's no consistency with him... He probably can't remember anything he says. I think Anfisa needs a Nar-Anon meeting (for families of pot addicts).

• Love 12

Posting as I watch...

Pao is a selfish idiot. Juan isn't mad that Roos "took away his best friend," Juan just likes causing trouble. It's a power trip for him. He doesn't give a shit about her, obviously.

And Pao, lemme tell ya: bitchy alcoholics like Juan are a dime a dozen. Just find another.

• Love 18

I understand Pedro feels alone. I believe he really loves Chantel. They should have had marital counseling and discussed expectations and roles, duties, and obligations. They didn't because they are young and dumb.

I don't blame Pedro for inviting his sister. He feels alone. 

That being said, family Chantel are batshit crazy, and I just wanna slap sister Nicole upside her head. She's a nasty lil thing. 

• Love 7
(edited)

The only way I manage to not worry myself sick about May and her well being is that Azan's family will look out for her, the way they did when she visited the first time.

Other than that, Nicole is a complete fucking idiot.  Azan was bugging her about money when she was getting into line to check her bags!

Panic attacks are miserable, especially when you are traveling.  Can you imagine how much it must freak May out to witness one?

Chantal needs to divorce Pedro.  She is not first in his life and she never will be.  Having the skanky smart-mouthed sister staying in their little apartment?  Not quite.  Stop financing his selfish, inconsiderate ways and his selfish, inconsiderate family.

Molly said that Luis goes to the gym?  She needs to get a locksmith to her house, pronto, when he goes.  Change those locks, file for divorce, get on with your life.

Pao is such a skanky idiot, she doesn't even deserve any sort of a mention.

ETA:  Anfisa, girl, you say you have no one...YOU HAVE YOU.  I think you would be a blast to know and hang out with.  Lose that loser and continue to build your life for you and that GORGEOUS kitty cat here in the United States.  We're happy to have you.

Edited by bethster2000
  • Love 21

If I had to choose my top moment, I’m going with Luis bee-bopping to his tunes ignoring Molly completely while wearing the most elaborate “Space Jam” t-shirt known to mankind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

Did anyone else get the vibe that Pedro's sister was flirting with him? Would not surprise me to find out that his "sister" was really his wife or girlfriend. "I can't wait to come!" indeed.

At the zoo, when Annie said "I just want to go home", I think Annie meant home to Thailand. Penguin, of course, was oblivious. He did look like he lost some weight, though.

Heartbreaking line of the night for me was Baby Beluga saying "The church will be happy to get Mae's toys." That poor kid. I hope this Morocco delusion ends ASAP.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Annymin said:

And....use pronouns correctly people!  I’m pointing at the Americans here, not the second language speakers who get a pass because English is tough to learn and master.  

Nicole is the worst offender.  Did she fail English classes?  She constantly mangles her pronouns.  “Me and May, me and Azan,” etc.  

Molly said, “Don’t nobody want to hear all that.”  “Me and Luis.”  Argh.

Does this bother anyone else?  

I cringe every time Nicole says "Me and..." and I noticed last night she said something like "That's between Azan and I." But the one that drove me the most crazy was Jorge saying "I didn't talk to no lawyer." 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

But the one that drove me the most crazy was Jorge saying "I didn't talk to no lawyer." 

Hey, at least he was being honest!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

The only way I manage to not worry myself sick about May and her well being is that Azan's family will look out for her, the way they did when she visited the first time.

Other than that, Nicole is a complete fucking idiot.  Azan was bugging her about money when she was getting into line to check her bags!

Panic attacks are miserable, especially when you are traveling.  Can you imagine how much it must freak May out to witness one?

Chantal needs to divorce Pedro.  She is not first in his life and she never will be.  Having the skanky smart-mouthed sister staying in their little apartment?  Not quite.  Stop financing his selfish, inconsiderate ways and his selfish, inconsiderate family.

Molly said that Luis goes to the gym?  She needs to get a locksmith to her house, pronto, when he goes.  Change those locks, file for divorce, get on with your life.

Pao is such a skanky idiot, she doesn't even deserve any sort of a mention.

ETA:  Anfisa, girl, you say you have no one...YOU HAVE YOU.  I think you would be a blast to know and hang out with.  Lose that loser and continue to build your life for you and that GORGEOUS kitty cat here in the United States.  We're happy to have you.

I can't believe he did that ! I love how  when Azan really wants to he can get in touch with Nicole in spite of his bad "connection".  As much as she's trying to tell herself he loves her , deep down she is starting to know the truth, that's why she was so stressed on the way to the airport.

• Love 14
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Heartbreaking line of the night for me was Baby Beluga saying "The church will be happy to get Mae's toys."

I’ll bet those toys (as well as much of the stuff in that horrible room) came from the church’s charity shop in the first place and will go back on the “free” shelves.  

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

How long was the everlasting Family Chantel cabin visit? 

I really can't stand Pao, her drama & her nasty ?synthetic hair. Their storyline is going to be everlasting too.

"So, Pedro, did you have a good time?"  What the hell?   Papa Chantel actually asked that dumb ass question

Pao truly gets on my last nerve.   What there to choose between?  If she says "my best friend" one more time I am going to scream.  Your husband should be your best friend, and he has to come before Juan.  Get a clue girl, looking like Woody Woodpecker's long lost sister.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

That guy was great! I also loved when Anfisa said Jorge and I don’t drink, Jorge was sitting there with his typical panicked lying face (deer caught in the headlights eyes, sweating brow, gaping mouth), but Ramon didn’t skip a beat, “Oh, I don’t drink, either. I just thought it would be festive to have a toast.” Producers cut to footage of Ramon and Jorge having a “festive toast” at a prior boy’s night out. You can tell this guy has a lot of practice covering for the boys with their ladies! Then again, I guess he’s a smooth operator all around—I’m not going to call Anfisa a prostitute, but there was an accusation of prostitutionity.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Poor Annie. The whole truth about the Penguin has finally hit home. He’s never going to get a decent job, he’s never going to buy her a nice house and she’s never going to have kids with him. She must be asking herself if this was all worth it. The best she could do now is hang in for two years, get the green card then move on to a younger and more virile sugar daddy.

"she’s never going to have kids with him"  Her review of his bedroom techniques remain one of the all time greats of reality TV.  "you have a big ass and it makes a lot of noise" or words to that effect.  I laugh just thinking about it and cringe at the thought of him smothering the poor woman.  She much have a snorkel under her pillow.

9 hours ago, greekmom said:

Nicole is still looking like her boobs will pop out at any moment in that wedding dress.

Titty Titty Bang Bang

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

I knew Pao was a horrible person but she got even worse tonight.  And I wish she'd pick Juan because Russ deserves better.

Totally agree! My god woman, how is this is "hard choice" for you. Pick your husband!! There really is more to pao and juan than meets the eye.

11 hours ago, rideashire said:

Jessica from central casting is not fooling me. Good job reading those cue cards, though.

Also, how has Azan not jumped off this ship yet? I am so confused about why he's let this go on so long.

Are you kidding? Because he never had good intentions to begin with. As long as nicole is sending him money why should he break it off?

• Love 6