Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, millennium said:

Azan may be many things, but nothing I have seen thus far would suggest or even hint to me that his attention to May is inappropriate.

I absolutely agree.  Azan seems genuinely very fond of the child, and she is crazy about him.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nicole's apartment has surely been emptied, repainted and rented to another young mother in need. She's moving to Morocco for at least a year! She's not going to pay rent on a place she's not living in. 

I know she’s gone but anyone who keeps living quarters like that isn’t going to pack well or keep up with vital documents.  Good luck finging anything she left behind. She’ll be one of those moms that has to get May’s birth certificate every year for school.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, millennium said:

You would think her attitude is a luxury she can't afford, but I suspect it stems from her knowledge that she has options David doesn't.   She CAN bail on him and hit the reset button back in Thailand.   She CAN make Chris support her, even if he refuses to do the same for Oswald J. Cobblepot.For David, he's running on fumes and nearing the end of the road.    I don't know how he can sleep at night knowing how close he is to living in a cardboard box.  

OSWALD J. COBBLEPOT... omfg... I’m roaring over here!!! ????

Edited by Enya Face
I can’t html
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I know she’s gone but anyone who keeps living quarters like that isn’t going to pack well or keep up with vital documents.  Good luck finging anything she left behind. She’ll be one of those moms that has to get May’s birth certificate every year for school.

She probably used her birth certificate to write down the Pizza Hut delivery phone number on.

• Love 17
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

You mean Robilee is going to have to get May’s birthday certificate for school. No way is Nicole going to bother with the mundane tasks of doing things to get her child into school.  Robilee is going to be getting her immunization shots, buying her shoes and supplies for school, and taking her/picking her up every day. 

Edited by PityFree
Spelling
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, zenme said:

She probably used her birth certificate to write down the Pizza Hut delivery phone number on.

You all are some of the funniest writers ever.  My husband keeps saying, "What's so funny?  What's so funny?"

49 minutes ago, PityFree said:

You mean Robilee is going to have to get May’s birthday certificate for school. No way is Nicole going to bother with the mundane tasks of doing things to get her child into school.  Robilee is going to be getting her immunization shots, buying her shoes and supplies for school, and taking her/picking her up every day. 

"But MAAAAAAH-MUH!!!  MAAAAAY-YUH IS MYYYYYYYY DOTTER-RUH!!!!"

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Random thought about this week’s shit show...

No Molly, you don’t get to deport your imported boy toy just because he soured on your stomach and you don’t want to spend anymore money.  Like you seriously never saw this as a remote possibility? Really?!?

Patrick Star and Anfisa- why is she still there? You can’t be upset about the possibility of child support if you marry a man with a possible child.  Why wasn’t the DNA test taken before the wedding.  I’d want to know.  Can we vote for them to go on Maury?  He’d get to the bottom of this fuckery.

Jabba the Slut and Azan- this is a textbook case why you shouldn’t marry someone in their country when you don’t speak their language.  He translated the conversations between the moms to suit his needs.  And if my fiancé referred to me in that impersonal, transactional way he did Nicole “this American girl I want to marry”, I’d  kick his nuts in!  I’ve seen more passion picking steaks from behind the glass at the butcher’s counter.  No, not that one, the one in the back.  No, no the next one, no, nex...yep, that one.  Thanks so much!  I also think she’s dumb and lazy enough to think a paper copy would work because that’s about as much effort as she puts into motherhood and life, minimal effort hoping to get by.  

Pao and Puss- Bitch please! You spent the entire trip traipsing around Columbia with Juan, so don’t act like family is #1 to you.  While I know what it’s like to lose a grandma, I didn’t spend my last visit with her hanging with friends.  Now if she shopped less and wore her own hair, she could go home at least twice a year.  

David Poor is the absolute worst.  I worked in a hardware store to pay for my doctorate. You do what you have to do, especially when someone else is depending on you. You have outdated skills and a shitty job history mired in scandal.  Who the natural fuck do you think is going to hire your old, fat ass again?  Yeah age discrimination is illegal, but as a person who investigates this shit for a living, people do it all the time.  It’s usually quite difficult to prove.  I thought the storage facility looked reasonable. It was clean and spacious.  And what the hell is Annie so bourgie about? You married a broke, drunk schmuck.  This is your life.  David Poor is the antithesis of every goal and aspiration she has.  I’d be on the first flight back home.  I have to give her credit for calling him on his bullshit though.  She does a better job aststopping bullshit lies than Anfisa.  

As for Chantal and Pedro-  I really, really don’t like Pedro.  I refuse to romanticize his plight as the hardworking immigrant who just wants to support his family, and that his transgressions are just cultural differences.  Every country has assholes and he’s one of them.  Leave and cleave asshole!  He should have put his sister in check long ago.  Maybe he wouldn’t want to disrespect his mom, but he owes Skeletorette nothing.  And whether or not Chantal’s family were jerks to him or not, there’s no way he should be ok with his sister disrespect hid wife in their home.  That tit fit tat shit is childish and a man who does not defend his wife comes off as uncaring.  When Nicole and Chantal started arguing, he immediately jumped to the sister’s defense instead if telling them both to STFU. What a fuckwad!  

OTOH, Mama Chantal is a messy bitch and she knew what she was doing. I don’t think she bargained for it turning out the way it did.  I know this is a very unpopular opinion, but I’m with River on this one.  Yeah he’s a jerk, but so is Pedro. Pedro also seems to have a way of talking crazy to people.  For the record, you are not about to come into a black woman’s house and point your finger in her face, AND raise your voice.  In the American South?  Not. About. To. Happen. It wouldn’t have gotten violent in my family, but your ass wouldn’t do it again.  River hit the light, but Pedro jumped at him, so he was stewing for a fight too.  

And this one might get me kicked off the forum, but fuck it. What the hell did Nicole jump in for?  I couldn’t tell if River hit her or was just trying to get away, but I’m glad somebody got her ass.  I’ve been saying all along she needed to be busted in her big piranha mouth.  No, I dont think a man should hit a woman, but women like Nicole make it easy to understand how it could happen.  She’s a messy, condescending, class A shit stirer and she got what she deserved.  The shit was funny when they were in on the joke on Chantal’s family in the DR.  Now they saw how it felt.  I think Family Chantal is awful in lots of ways, but Pedro has done many things to make you not like or want to trust him.  He’s been rude from day one.  

??????

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

I watched the Pedro and Chantel journey/aftermath thing. Pedro was so happy and charming the first season He's not my physical type, but I loved his smile and infectious personality. I believed they were truly in love and just fell in love by chance. Now, I get that Chantel's family are nagging roaches and have always distrusted him because they think he isn't good enough, but his treatment of her has always been unbalanced. He immediately sides with his mother and sister and defends them.

I believed the love story at first, but I'm skeptical now.  It's possible there is some FamilyChantel money somewhere and the reason "inheritance" was important in the prenup.  MotherPedro, a supposed attorney, said they don't have those agreements in the Dominican Republic.  They do, so she's either uninformed or is part of a scam.  Pedro's future DR "business" seems scammy too...and he probably can't do it without his American spouse and her income listed on paperwork.  She will always come last with Pedro and she's not the type of princess who can handle that for long.  Chantel should get a quickie divorce before she's left to support a BabyPedro on her own.  Worse, yet...have a baby taken to "visit" his abuela (without Chantel) and never heard from again.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

For the record, you are not about to come into a black woman’s house and point your finger in her face, AND raise your voice.  In the American South?  Not. About. To. Happen. It wouldn’t have gotten violent in my family, but your ass wouldn’t do it again.  River hit the light, but Pedro jumped at him, so he was stewing for a fight too.  

...and I think that light shade was made of paper.  Pedro not only pointed his finger and raised his voice, he was PISSED!  White woman in Arizona here.  That would also NOT happen in my house or anyone's I know.   

P.S.  What's the big problem with signing a prenuptial agreement?  It's a piece of paper. Pedro has nothing.  Chantel has nothing.  Is MotherPedro insulted because she worries someone knows what they're up to?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Enya Face said:

OSWALD J. COBBLEPOT... omfg... I’m roaring over here!!! ????

Me too!! Props to @MILLENNIUM for that one. The resemblance is downright disturbing!

• Love 4
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Unless the show is a scam and he’s collecting a nice check and both of them, actually all of them are just playing along with a script. Which the longer time goes on the more I suspect it is. 

I have a feeling this is the real truth. If you look at Annie's Instagram you can see her and David out and about all dressed up, quite the opposite from what the show would have us believe.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PityFree said:

She and May will have to move back with mom so Nicole doesn’t oversleep and May miss school. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, millennium said:

She CAN make Chris support her, even if he refuses to do the same for Oswald J. Cobblepot.  

I had to look that one up.  It appears, though, that the name is Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot. 

But actually, I like your "J" better; the "Chesterfield" seems like it's trying a little too hard.  No need to gild that lily.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Former Nun said:

...and I think that light shade was made of paper.  Pedro not only pointed his finger and raised his voice, he was PISSED!  White woman in Arizona here.  That would also NOT happen in my house or anyone's I know.   

P.S.  What's the big problem with signing a prenuptial agreement?  It's a piece of paper. Pedro has nothing.  Chantel has nothing.  Is MotherPedro insulted because she worries someone knows what they're up to?

You just don’t act like that with your MIL or FIL no matter how mad they make you.  It’s just good manners to respect people’s parents and homes.  In-laws annoy the shit out of people all the time,  but most spuses don’t get in their faces because they know it’ll just cause problems later. I bet Chantal never treated his mom like that because he wouldn’t go for it.

I definitely think Family Chantal has some money. They’re definitely the middle class, Jack & Jill, Links, private school, donate to the HBCU type.  It’s quite the insular culture in a lot of ways.  Chantal started all this based on a lie but Pedro went along with it. He doesn’t seem to have a problem speaking up when it concerns his family, so he should have spoken up then and came clean to her family about why he was there.  Who thinks starting their marriage on a lie will lead to a happy outcome?

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

You just don’t act like that with your MIL or FIL no matter how mad they make you.  It’s just good manners to respect people’s parents and homes.  In-laws annoy the shit out of people all the time,  but most spuses don’t get in their faces because they know it’ll just cause problems later. I bet Chantal never treated his mom like that because he wouldn’t go for it.

I definitely think Family Chantal has some money. They’re definitely the middle class, Jack & Jill, Links, private school, donate to the HBCU type.  It’s quite the insular culture in a lot of ways.  Chantal started all this based on a lie but Pedro went along with it. He doesn’t seem to have a problem speaking up when it concerns his family, so he should have spoken up then and came clean to her family about why he was there.  Who thinks starting their marriage on a lie will lead to a happy outcome?

Yes the in laws deserve respect. River and Wynter need to stay out of it.

Chantel ran over to them to bitch about Nicole and her skank attitude about the couch and everything else that was going on. She got her folks all riled up and before she left she knew DAMN well that the dinner was nothing more than a opportunity to grill Pedro and Nicole and continue with the harvesting of the American dollar argument.

These two families will never get along. Chantel needs to make a choice. Pedro needs to make a choice. Family Chantel needs to stop with the paranoia. There’s no evidence that Pedro is doing anything more than sending some of his earnings to his mom and sister. Clearly this is an issue for Chantel, I think Pedro is willing or would be willing to come up with an amount that Chantel is comfortable with. But she needs to make it clear to her family that       It is none of their business, it’s between  her and Pedro.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

She loves dramatic Juan, he’s the perfect compliment to esexy espicy Colombian Pao. And Pao did state on the show  that Juan is gay. 

Plus, he's her fight friend.  He says what she can't or won't say, and it gives her an out by saying "I didn't tell him to say that", etc.

• Love 2

As a MIL I know for a fact that sometimes my kids need to vent about their spouses. And I listen...sorta. I know it's just "in the moment". The person may be an asshole, but he's HER asshole and if I say something negative when they make up...I'm the one who's being all judgmental and mean. So I keep my mouth shut because it's their relationship and they are grown ass people. 

• Love 11
On 7/9/2018 at 3:36 PM, zenme said:

Disappointment after disappointment day after day (and having to see David nekkid).  I want the Thai community to hold some kind of fundraiser (maybe food...and Annie could help with cooking) to buy her a ticket home.

And being awoken at night from the sound his butt cheeks make as he walks down the hall naked

• Love 4
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

Unless the show is a scam and he’s collecting a nice check and both of them, actually all of them are just playing along with a script. Which the longer time goes on the more I suspect it is. 

I 100% believe it is.  And Chris/Nikki are 100% in on it.  Think about it:  Chris/Nikki are looking to launch some reality show, so they're getting free TV face time, and may be getting paid for it on top of it.  They're giving themselves an association with a major national TV show.  They're getting free exposure on national TV for some of Chris's businesses.  I think once Annie gets her green card and could claim dual citizenship, they'll be spending most of their time in Thailand doing Chris's work, and will spend some time stateside, and Chris will put them up somewhere because they won't want to be paying rent on something they're only living in occasionally.

• Love 1

Let's not forget that Pedro wasn't dissing them in their "home".  He was most likely dissing them in their "rented for the show" home.  Pedro is to blame for his own bad behavior, but so is all the rest of these people.  The family Chantel has constantly and willfully disrespected Pedro and Pedro and Chantal since forever and set up this dinner for something to happen.  They were planning to provoke Pedro.  They are all petty and to blame for the tit for tat that led to a physical fight.  And Nicole is to blame just for being Nicole.  There are no winners here, unless Pedro and Chantel move away and both agree to not talk to their families and truly work on their marriage.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I have a feeling this is the real truth. If you look at Annie's Instagram you can see her and David out and about all dressed up, quite the opposite from what the show would have us believe.

Same with Anfisa's instagram and YouTube. I think this show was legit the first few seasons, but Danielle and Mohammed being so snarkworthy really boosted ratings and interest in the show. They are exploiting that for ratings, making a Jerry Springer/90DF hybrid. It's making it less enjoyable thinking most of this may be fake. I'm already invested in the current players, so will keep watching, but I would like to know what is actually real.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Same with Anfisa's instagram and YouTube. I think this show was legit the first few seasons, but Danielle and Mohammed being so snarkworthy really boosted ratings and interest in the show. They are exploiting that for ratings, making a Jerry Springer/90DF hybrid. It's making it less enjoyable thinking most of this may be fake. I'm already invested in the current players, so will keep watching, but I would like to know what is actually real.

Same here. Love your name by the way.  That was a classic scene.

On July 10, 2018 at 1:05 AM, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I work for a cultural institution where on Monday mornings everyone talks about some wonderful documentaries they have watched or some new and inspiring art show they attended........here I am watching this mess lol. It is my dirty little secret.

I have a feeling that many of us here are on the DL.  

If I ever asked anyone at work what they thought about Molly and Luis or Janelle and David or Lu and the Count or Hannah and J(however you spell the Rhodesian's name) or Trav and Katherine, I would be met with blank stares.  After they had time to google the names,  they would lose all kinds of respect for me...except for the other closeted reality TV fans who would approach me later, when no one was around, and ask, " I KNOW!  Isn't David the WORST?!!!".

• Love 15
4 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I had to look that one up.  It appears, though, that the name is Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot. 

But actually, I like your "J" better; the "Chesterfield" seems like it's trying a little too hard.  No need to gild that lily.

Hmm.  My Bat-computer must have glitched.   I'll have Alfred look at it.

• Love 4
On 7/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, JasonH said:

I feel like I’m racking my brains for reasons I don’t like River, and I decided on another. I don’t remember what season it was, but I remember him referring to his parents as “mommy” and “daddy”. I hate to judge a family on their terms of endearment, but for me, I find it borderline creepy when adults refer to their parents as mommy and daddy. I hate his glasses too.

I always referred to my late parents as mommy and daddy when I talked about them.. still do. And I’m 51.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Former Nun said:

She will always come last with Pedro and she's not the type of princess who can handle that for long.  Chantel should get a quickie divorce before she's left to support a BabyPedro on her own.  Worse, yet...have a baby taken to "visit" his abuela (without Chantel) and never heard from again.

I die. I die!

23 minutes ago, Bubbles1967 said:

I always referred to my late parents as mommy and daddy when I talked about them.. still do. And I’m 51.  

It's a common Southern thing.  My mom refers to my late grandparents as mother and daddy, and she's in her 70's.  I only find it creepy when spouses refer to each other as mother and father, and they're not talking to their kids at the time.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Bubbles1967 said:

*shifty* I refer to my (now deceased) father as Bob, his name was Peter, and I refer to my birth mother as Bob's ex wife.  AKA Rockstar Bob and Bob's thirsty ex-wife/Real Housewives of Welfare. I don't ever recall calling my mother Mom/mommy/Mother. I remember vividly trying to avoid interracting with her so I would not have to use her first name. Looking back, I guess Bob became the new  word for "daddy" between me and my sisters. 

As you can assume, I come from a broken home. I now have kids, and I'm not comfortable with mommy/daddy. I drew the line at mom and dad, when speaking directly to us. Otherwise, when they talk about us to other people, they use our first names. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, millennium said:

...  She CAN make Chris support her, even if he refuses to do the same for Oswald J. Cobblepot.   For David, he's running on fumes and nearing the end of the road.    ...

The sire on one of my dog's pedigree is Oswald Cobblepot.  Never thought to look it up and never realized it was a thing; they're mostly weird names. The things I learn from this forum...

We were doing so well, too...

Posts being rude to other posters have been removed and warnings will be issued. 

Let's try to remember the golden rule going forward. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

I always referred to my late parents as mommy and daddy when I talked about them.

As we grew up we moved from Mama to Mommy to Mother.   Our father dumped us when we were 4, 6, and 8...and we still refer to him as Daddy when we talk to each other (we're in our 70s), but always "our father" or "my father" when we talk to others.   Arizona Girls!     

5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

And Chris/Nikki are 100% in on it. 

Someone on this forum posted a nice video they made and they explained the "scripted" aspects.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:50 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It’s definitely May. Not Mae. No idea where that misspelling came from, but it persists even though several people have confirmed the correct spelling.

I can understand the confusion around “Robbalee” because what the hell even is that name, but “May” is three letters, phoenetic, a common verb, and a month of the year. It could not be easier!

(This isn’t really directed at you, HoT, just the rantings of a good speller with an equally simple first name that people still manage to fuck up!)

Nicole just abbreviated her favorite condiment — Mayo.

• Love 5
On 6/24/2018 at 8:53 PM, Christina said:

Chantel getting up and walking out of that meeting with her entire family and a private investigator is the first time I've like her any. Family Chantel is ridiculous. They completely ignored her telling them she is sure Pedro is his real name and he doesn't have another family because they are horrible people. Let her parents bankrupt themselves trying to find something negative about him, become a nurse, have children with him that they cannot see because they can't keep from asserting Pedro is up to something.

It has gone beyond them acting for screen time. They are thoroughly crappy people who think they are better than everyone, especially the immigrant who loves and is loved by their daughter.  

I don't get this love for Pedro here.  Doesn't anybody watch Forensic Files?  Does everybody think immigrants are all innocent?  Pedro is fucking shady IMO.  Maybe Pedro's sister is his wife or something and I don't mean sister-wife, I mean his real wife. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Delurking finally to comment on The Fight. Family Chantel started that. Chantel was taking Nicole being polite as fake, Sister Chantel brought up the couch specifically which seemed to be what set Pedro off. They were invited to get into the drama. River stood up and threw something, which is physical. At one point, and I hate admitting this, I rewound it and it looked like River actually punched Nicole right before they went down. I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro saw that and if it did happen kicking the table was getting off easy. I don't particularly like Pedro but he was restrained by people (crerw) pretty quickly and he and Nicole left pretty quickly after the table kick, River wasn't restrained to the point he took Nicole and his own mother down. They could have really gotten hurt especially MotherChantel. River was still yelling as they were leaving. I saw someone on one of these pages say, and it's so true, if Pedro ever had his hands on shit stirring Winter police would be called.

I thought Annie had a terrible life in Thailand, suddenly she can't live with 2 minute showers? I don't buy it. She wants out, period, and I don't blame her.

I guess Azan is being held by the TLC money/contract? He seems to not want to marry Nicole even to scam her and gives off vibes at least to me that he can't get rid of her despite it would be really easy to end it given the distance. Maybe he's saving TLC money to somehow get to the US on his own?

Yeah this is a double standard and I need to back off SVU marathons, but women who bring men closer in age to their daughters around gross me out. He hasn't shown interest in Olivia  (and further more wants nothing to do with the young daughter) but bringing a strange man around your children seems like a gamble. You want to feel good with a younger guy, fine, but bringing him into her home? She should be lucky he wants to just be away from her. If you have a real relationship and know someone over a reasonable amount of time, see how they conduct daily life, that's one thing but that's not what Molly did. Danielle did it too and it grossed me out.

Anfisa and Jorge--- stretching for a story Maury could solve easily.

And finally that live show was shit. I love reading all the posts y'all are entertaining here and TLC would be better off doing reading of the posts.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 9
On 7/2/2018 at 12:41 AM, Real Eyes said:

Why?  Anfisa told Jorge she married him for money. So of course he believes money will solve their issues. 

Right.  The first time we all saw Anfisa she was all about the $$$$.  I can't believe that now she's gotten so "deep."  She's not that great an actress.  She's still all about $$$, honesty...well maybe, but if Jorge was wealthy she wouldn't give a fuck about honesty.

• Love 3
On 7/10/2018 at 1:41 PM, ladle said:

I've had to get a background check run, too, so I see this.  But if she has a copy of the results, doesn't this presumably mean that either she or whoever ran the check has an original somewhere?  That's why I'm assuming it wouldn't take weeks -- since they're not actually running the check but giving her the original document for a check they've already run?  I have no idea.  I'm probably thinking way too deeply about this trainwreck.   

If she's got the original somewhere, it should be easy.  But if she lost it, it could mean starting the process over again at the police station.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:17 AM, DVDFreaker said:

You think the bathroom looks nice with the refrigerator in it? Yuck!

Well, it beats moldy grout, ancient fixtures, rust stains and broom closet proportions. Especially when one remembers they had nowhere else to go.

• Love 4

Why is Chantel’s family wrong to be concerned about Pedro but it’s fine for Nicole’s family to be concerned about Azan?  Seems like everyone here adores Pedro.  Me, I can’t stand him or his tacky, racist family.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Delurking finally to comment on The Fight. Family Chantel started that. Chantel was taking Nicole being polite as fake, Sister Chantel brought up the couch specifically which seemed to be what set Pedro off. They were invited to get into the drama. River stood up and threw something, which is physical. At one point, and I hate admitting this, I rewound it and it looked like River actually punched Nicole right before they went down. I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro saw that and if it did happen kicking the table was getting off easy. I don't particularly like Pedro but he was restrained by people (crerw) pretty quickly and he and Nicole left pretty quickly after the table kick, River wasn't restrained to the point he took Nicole and his own mother down. They could have really gotten hurt especially MotherChantel. River was still yelling as they were leaving. I saw someone on one of these pages say, and it's so true, if Pedro ever had his hands on shit stirring Winter police would be called.

I thought Annie had a terrible life in Thailand, suddenly she can't live with 2 minute showers? I don't buy it. She wants out, period, and I don't blame her.

I guess Azan is being held by the TLC money/contract? He seems to not want to marry Nicole even to scam her and gives off vibes at least to me that he can't get rid of her despite it would be really easy to end it given the distance. Maybe he's saving TLC money to somehow get to the US on his own?

Yeah this is a double standard and I need to back off SVU marathons, but women who bring men closer in age to their daughters around gross me out. He hasn't shown interest in Olivia  (and further more wants nothing to do with the young daughter) but bringing a strange man around your children seems like a gamble. You want to feel good with a younger guy, fine, but bringing him into her home? She should be lucky he wants to just be away from her. If you have a real relationship and know someone over a reasonable amount of time, see how they conduct daily life, that's one thing but that's not what Molly did. Danielle did it too and it grossed me out.

And finally that live show was shit. I love reading all the posts y'all are entertaining here and TLC would be better off doing reading of the posts.

I didn't think TLC could pay Azan?

3 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I find it just as sickening when men date much younger women.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Why is Chantel’s family wrong to be concerned about Pedro but it’s fine for Nicole’s family to be concerned about Azan?  Seems like everyone here adores Pedro.  Me, I can’t stand him or his tacky, racist family.

Thank you.

• Love 4

OK, time for me to weigh in on the fight.  I'm 100% team Pedro.  I think he began this whole ordeal legitimately in love with Chantal, and wanting to have a life and good marriage with her.  But now after years of dealing with the Family Chantal craziness and wild accusations, and his wife never taking his side, I think he's done.  And I don't blame him one bit.  Of course he was on Nicole's side.  She's never done him wrong, like his own wife has.  And Mother Chantal went in fully trying to instigate.  At the beginning of dinner, Nicole was only doing what Chantal says has been the point all along.  She was putting the past in the past and trying to be a good guest.  The family kept pushing and pushing.  And I guess I'm the only person in the world who doesn't take any offense to pointing.  I just see it as emphasis, not a massive insult.  

54 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

The major differences are 1. Pedro has answered their questions, Azan dodges, 2. Chantal and Pedro are married, the try to end the relationship boat has sailed.  Nicole and Azan aren't legally joined yet.  And 3. Nicole has a minor child she's dragging around the globe in this nonsense.  Chantal and Pedro have only themselves. And a bonus 4. Nicole's family is asking how a guy without a job can support two additional people, a legitimate concern.  Family Chantal is accusing Mother Pedro of running an illegal marriage ring and saying Pedro has another family back home.  Crazy pants concerns.

• Love 20
59 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think it's the way they show their concern. They are very confrontational and have been very rude to him and his family. Chantel created this mess by lying to her parents in the first place, and her running to them pissing and moaning about her marriage isn't not helping matters. That being said, while I think they are handling this horribly, I don't think they are wrong to be concerned. I don't know if Pedro is scamming Chantel, but he sure is a jerk. If he were my son in law and didn't stand up for my daughter, I'd be pissed. I don't see the great love story between Chantel and Pedro. I don't see one bit of chemistry even. They are both too loyal to their respective families and not to each other. Their families are both horrible, but I can't say I like Chantel or Pedro either. Maybe this whole group deserves each other. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I didn't think TLC could pay Azan?

While nobody has a clear answer to this question, there is speculation that the foreign fiances/spouses can't be paid in the US until they can work here legally. However, Azan could be paid for filming in Morocco. 

• Love 2