Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

No Annie, you do not love David . You loved the promise of a better life in America. You hitched your wagon to an old, fat, lazy ass horse.

He probably loves Annie in his own way, but he just loves the idea of having a young attractive wife and the boost to his ego.

He cannot make her happy. She needs to find happiness from within.  He would take the lemon he has created, take the crap job and smile. At least he is doing something beside waiting for his ATM friend to bail.him out.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think Nicole ran out of money to get married and is waiting on her income tax refund.

Instead of saying...oops wrong paper. 

ETA or the web of lies(as noted above in the description) were discovered before the oops wrong paper.

Nichole is just too calm!

Edited by LisaWl7TR
  • Love 12
(edited)
7 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

Interesting how the internet connection for Nicole’s call to her day was nice and clear. I thought Azan’s internet was spotty at best. 

...maybe he needs to buy a new phone.

ETA or someone needs to buy him a new phone. Lol

Edited by LisaWl7TR
ETA or someone needs to buy him a new phone. Lol
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Friend Chantel "that doesn't make any sense to me" of course it doesn't because Chantel is putting all the blame on Pedro and that is not even close to the truth of what happened.

Exactly! Once again she's painting Pedro with a very dark brush.  His sister bit River, but forget what River did. Forget Mother Chantel holding a huge wad of Nicole's hair.

And she wonders why none of the people in her life like him

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

He probably loves Annie in his own way, but he just loves the idea of having a young attractive wife and the boost to his ego.

He cannot make her happy. She needs to find happiness from within.  He would take the lemon he has created, take the crap job and smile. At least he is doing something beside waiting for his ATM friend to bail.him out.

Agreed. He loves her for what having her on his arm makes other people think of him. That’s he’s successful and desirable. Her? She’s using him. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Azan's mother does seem to be very into the wedding hoopla now that her son is "finally" getting married.

If Azan is gay, he may be getting a lot out of the charade. He's "proving" he's not gay.

And then, Azan's mother's frustration: "Do you know how much money we've spent? Are you aware of what you've done?"

Uh, no, she's not. Welcome to the world of Nicole.  Of course she's not aware of the she's done.  She's a total f**ck up.

Nicole tries to squeak out a few tears as the edges of her mouth curl up ever so slightly in a smirk. No tears happening.

I don't blame Azan's mom for giving her the silent treatment.  His family doesn't have a lot of expendable income. I wouldn't want to be speaking to Dummy either until she got her paper.

I was going to say something similar but you took care of it for me. Nicole is a privileged snot (poor or not) who has no concept of the sacrifices his family made. Like his sister said, all she had to do is take care of the paperwork while his family did all the rest.

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Agreed. He loves her for what having her on his arm makes other people think of him. That’s he’s successful and desirable. Her? She’s using him. 

He also loves that she cooks for him. And she probably learned a trick or two at the duck soup bar.

But David has a whole new skill in his repertoire. His face contorts and he cries. Not much in the way of tears, but he does indeed cry.

That worked once. In front of the cameras.

That skill is gonna get old really fast.

Your life is tough? Dude, get a job! Your sister's right. It really is that simple.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Christina said:

Bwhahahahaha. Typo too good to fix. In all seriousness, Pedro and Nicole do have sending money overseas in common, which is more than Nicole has in common with Azan. Nicole and Azan probably compete for who can stare at their phone screen the longest.

Too many Nicoles on this show!  I know that some of the names are made up - they could have at least made up some different ones.

On 7/14/2018 at 5:43 PM, Former Nun said:

Blame that on Chantel whose original lie about his "student visa" just kept rolling downhill and gathering more mud.

Correction?   Pedro and Chantel ??

Yes, I agree that Chantel started this whole mess were her lie.

And, oops!  Yes, Pedro and Chantel.

• Love 2

Am I the only one who thinks Russell and Pabola’s fight is fake as hell? Pabola and Russell should get a divorce and go back home where they belong and Pabola continues to be a piece of shit for not attending her grandmother’s furneal after spending with her sick grandmother for 5 minutes

1 minute ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Damn Nicole, just tell them you are sorry.  Apologize.  You don’t have to speak the same language if the apology is genuine.....and that’s the problem.  Nicole doesn’t give a shit.

Nicole is a wimp to tell them that she is sorry

• Love 10
(edited)

I was really hoping that Nicole’s mom and dad would both say “the wedding’s moved? oh too. bad we can’t come now. Have fun in getting married in a couple of months. Send us some pictures.” She just expected everybody could change their work and vacation schedules and airline tickets at the drop of a hat.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 22

Why didn't the mother of Jorge's alleged child sue him for child support years ago?  He could have taken a DNA test then and settled this years ago.  I do think it is a bit ridiculous to come after someone as the father of your daughter if you never pushed the issue when she was born and ten years have gone by.  But Jorge is a POS nonetheless.

• Love 18
Just now, lucy711 said:

Why didn't the mother of Jorge's alleged child sue him for child support years ago?  He could have taken a DNA test then and settled this years ago.  I do think it is a bit ridiculous to come after someone as the father of your daughter if you never pushed the issue when she was born and ten years have gone by.  But Jorge is a POS nonetheless.

Jorge is a liar.  He lies poorly.  

I agree with your post, a lot. 

That women, if it is true that he is the father will never get any money from Jorge.

• Love 4
Just now, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Pao and Russ, is this Jerry Springer?? I hate it when both people keep yelling at the same time so neither hears the other.

Please please let this be the very last season these two are on.

The smirking that goes on is stupid, you know the fighting is producer driven.

• Love 13

How can I make a sigh so big, everyone can feel my hot breath blowing. 

Pao, stupid. She’s just waiting for him to screw up so she can be in the weird side of Miami. 

Nicole, idiot. She’s being sucked out of every penny and she’s just pulling a Nicole (Nicole- the action in which one baboon is so tunnel visioned into marrying some foreign fuck and not noticing she’s being robbed). 

Annie, dyslexic. You threaten to leave, but simply stay when David reminds her about the degree and jobs. Like, you forgot your plans and when David said it, you were like, “oh shit, I forgot about that. I was so focused on saving my ass from being a hobo!”

Molly, eh. You need to follow my plan girl. You’re trying, but sort of a half ass trying.  

Chantel, I honestly don’t know what to feel. Why don’t you just leave him. Let him go and let’s see how he gets around. I’m honestly with Chantel’s side, but like a 51/49. 

Anfisa, I’m still here. My door is still open. Yeah I’m talking to the cashier of Chic-Fil-a, but that’s not what Jorge did. I can feed you top notch McNuggets.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Ugh Molly is the worst! “I’m sorry if you felt your feelings were hurt and I’m sorry if you felt you weren’t put first.” No. Say “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings and didn’t put you first.” 

Olivia got all the brains and common sense in that family. 

I hate hate HATE those "apologies" as they are not apologies!!!  "I am sorry if me calling you a fat waste of space offended you!"  Try again!  Oh Molly......you just don't get it, do you?

• Love 22