Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Paola is the worse. She is a spoiled hoochie girl that wants her way all the time always plays the victim and is never wrong. Russ is too scared to be a man and walk out, he has given up his family and morals for her, and in the end she will leave him for someone else. 

Then there is David and Annie, He has a Phd so he cant do just any job, then he is a bum. I also don't understand how it is that Annie cant get a job, once i filed the for my wife's green card she got her work visa within a month (we got it so we could get her a SSN card). 

While my wife loves this show and has been watching the different versions since 2014, I often wonder if this is fake, how much that TLC is asking them to do. I have known my wife for 7 years and we have been married for just over 4 (she is a K1 visa bride) and we have never had this kind of drama. Not between us or between our families. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Robert F said:

Then there is David and Annie, He has a Phd so he cant do just any job, then he is a bum. 

David has a Masters....a hard earned degree but significantly lower than a PhD. Still a bum though.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

Chantel, I honestly don’t know what to feel. Why don’t you just leave him. Let him go and let’s see how he gets around. I’m honestly with Chantel’s side, but like a 51/49. 

You got your wish 

Pedro is such an ass. Any person that treats others the way he treats Chantel should not be allowed to be married. It is an abusive marriage in the making. Having said that her whole family is a bunch of fools. Chantel lied to them, Pedro didn't and her brother acts more like a jealous ex than a brother. 

• Love 12
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Robert F said:

Pedro is such an ass. Any person that treats others the way he treats Chantel should not be allowed to be married. It is an abusive marriage in the making. Having said that her whole family is a bunch of fools. Chantel lied to them, Pedro didn't and her brother acts more like a jealous ex than a brother. 

Chantel should have taken Pedro’s idea of moving away from her family in the first place but Chantel just decide to make it worse by telling her family what happened and invited them to dinner 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 12

That Nicole asked Pedro, "why did you attack him?" tells me that she too thought her brother was in the wrong.  I don't see how they can come back from this. 

I can't believe no one notices that May's hair is in her eyes.  Poor baby!

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

In David and Annie’s TH, I noticed he has gained so much weight, he can’t even zip his pants up all the way.  Anyone else notice?

I didn't notice, but why am I not surprised?

David is worthless. Annie cries and he looks at the camera and asks in so many words, "What am I supposed to do about that?" Uh, dude, if you're tired of listening to your wife suffer, GET A JOB!

Oh, and Chris, stop enabling him. He's gonna sit on his big butt as long as you provide a place for him to do so.  Let him get out into the real world! 

Chris is crippling this man and he doesn't even care. I'll bet he's still doing it.

What's your deal, Chris? Do you also go around breaking the legs of baby birds, too?

I don't feel sorry for Nicole.  Azan could continue talking to other women and she still wouldn't dump him.

She's too lazy to learn his language so he could talk to them right in front of her.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 8

Is it really necessary to have a tell it all next week? I honestly can not stand the host, she is awful 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Jorge got arrest!

LMFAO!

Hopefully that will make Anifsa leave but I am not holding my breath 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Could Jorge getting arrested for selling marijuana illegally affect his ability to sell it legally? (Licensing and such?)

If so, he could be very broke indeed...

He has been very broke and that is why he could not afford Anfisa’s $500,000 wedding dress or something like that, Jorge is a piece of lying shit

1 minute ago, usernameG said:

From husbands to divorce attorneys to boots, that woman has no taste.

Earrings too, they are distracting like Chantel’s eyelashes

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Could Jorge getting arrested for selling marijuana illegally affect his ability to sell it legally? (Licensing and such?)

If so, he could be very broke indeed...

Absolutely. I know he’s in California, but here in Colorado you really have to keep your nose clean if you want to get a marijuana license.  I’m  sure it’s a similar situation California.  There are a lot of rules and regulations that are very strictly enforced and  they expect you to follow the law before you get a license as well as after.

ETA: I did some research and apparently in California you have to wait three years after a felony for a controlled substance before you can enter the industry. 

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 2
On 7/10/2018 at 10:47 AM, funky-rat said:

I don't either.  I just can't get in to fantasy genre stuff (Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Marvel anything, etc).  My cousin's stepdaughter is a Harry Potter fanatic, and when I once said I didn't like it, she said "Part of me just died".  Um...why?  I'm sure she doesn't like some stuff that I do, but I don't "die" because of it.

Ugh. Harry Potter. I don't get the attraction at all. Also, I'm sick to death of Harry Potter questions in my trivia game.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was going to say something similar but you took care of it for me. Nicole is a privileged snot (poor or not) who has no concept of the sacrifices his family made. Like his sister said, all she had to do is take care of the paperwork while his family did all the rest.

Nicole is slow emotionally at the least?

• Love 7

Ugh, I don't want to see more couples on this show.  Or What Now.  I have come to hate every couple on Happily Ever After.  I consoled myself, thinking some of the others were nice couples who went on to have normal lives once the show was over.  Pretty soon I will hate them all.

• Love 9

So I fell asleep on the couch and missed the first hour.  And it seems I didn't actually miss anything.  What a coincidence that almost every couple is doomed! They're throwing in the towel and what are the odds they all happen to be doing this about the same time, right before the tell-all-nothing is filmed?!?! WHAT EVER ARE THE ODDS.

So more screaming, Pao without Sidekick Lauren, so the espicyness will be even louder for everyone to hear.  

This week's after-show is a much improved epi.  Despite Dinyell's inclusion.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Absolutely. I know he’s in California, but here in Colorado you really have to keep your nose clean if you want to get a marijuana license.  I’m  sure it’s a similar situation California.  There are a lot of rules and regulations that are very strictly enforced and  they expect you to follow the law before you get a license as well as after.

ETA: I did some research and apparently in California you have to wait three years after a felony for a controlled substance before you can enter the industry. 

Interesting. So Jorge has probably screwed himself as far as making good money goes.