Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

And then the added drama of them saying they may lose their chance if they didn't lose. Same lines every episode.

Yeah, because he's ever kicked someone out at the failure to meet the first goal.

64 pounds, not bad. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, zoemom said:

I can't believe I had to get 3 seats.  Seriously??????

She brought food to calm her down?  Hmmmm when I fly I usually have a gin and tonic.

They had a whole grocery bag of snacks leaving their apartment. She was already exhausted by the time she got to the car. And walking onto the plane they had two big Starbucks drinks.  Crazy.  But you know, they’re starting a new life. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Mom lost 64! Marissa lost 13.. Why am I not surprised? 

It's because SHE had to do all of that cooking for her mother!
"Tomorrow I'll do better"......."This is real and I actually will have to do it".

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh god, can they say something other than, "I'm scared" and "I'm nervous." I swear to god, week after week, I think I'm watching the same show on an eternal rerun but with different faces.

That and 'I'm working so hard.' Watched part of Shenaynay's repeat and she says this all the time.  She's not the only one. What is the hard work? Most of them don't cook for themselves. They don't shop, they just eat. It's not hard. Babies do it. 

Tell it Dr. Now - you can't out exercise your mouth. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Make sure you eat them off a paper plate and don't sit at the kitchen table

I usually eat on the couch. (I live in a tiny condo and my "kitchen table" is basically right next to my front door and I don't have a good view of the TV from there.)

• Love 7

On a positive note, I can’t believe they are mother/daughter. And the daughter is half the mom’s age!

Either the mom looks young for her age, or the daughterlooks old for her age. Or a little from column A, a little from column B. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, aliya said:

Boy, I remember Susan as being big (she did really well for herself after the surgery) , but this picture shows just how bad off she was. Jeez.

She was an angry woman who was fortunate to have a deeply loving sister, who supported her.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Got to get some decent walking shoes, Jennifer.  Those flats have no support.

Those Birkenstock types are way better than regular flip flops. But I get your point. 

• Love 3

I was going to post that Jennifer doesn't deserve all the praise for losing weight, but then I realized that Jennifer didn't cheat by ordering out for food.  Therefore, I'm going to give Jennifer some props.

• Love 7

The daughter just told Dr. Now that she was hitting the gym four times a week?

I thought she was agoraphobically afraid of going to the gym. (To honor Schenee, I made up a word to show off my knowledgement and I'm using it in my own way.)

Did I miss something? (I've been going back and forth a bit doing laundry so I might have actually missed something.)

• Love 5

"LAST CHANCE" 

"Not going to live much longer"

"It's scary to make this change."

"I feel like it's our last chance."

"I need to change my life."

UGHHHHHH. I need to change the channel. 

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I usually eat on the couch. (I live in a tiny condo and my "kitchen table" is basically right next to my front door and I don't have a good view of the TV from there.)

I'm hoping you don't balance your plate on your chest while reclining on the sofa. 

• Love 3

I have a feeling that Marissa isn't buying into "the plan".

Time for the "trip to Texas" - complete with being nervous..............

How many fast food stops will there be????

• Love 3
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

The daughter just told Dr. Now that she was hitting the gym four times a week?

I thought she was agoraphobically afraid of going to the gym. (To honor Schenee, I made up a word to show off my knowledgement and I'm using it in my own way.)

Did I miss something? (I've been going back and forth a bit doing laundry so I might have actually missed something.)

I thought it was mom who didn't want to go to the gym...

Uh, oh, ordering pizza. Pepperoni and extra cheese!

• Love 6