Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Shnoopy said:

What cracks me up is the living hell they describe.  They're just sitting there bitching! So many enablers say something like that on this show. All they can do is yell.  Leave the room, leave the house! What they gonna do? Nothing but sit there and whine.

ITA.  The enabler wants to sound like a victim too, for whatever reason.   Most of the folks they're enabling are so heavy, what are they going to do, chase them down the street.  Hell, most of them have a hard time bathing themselves!

• Love 6

Oh, for fucks sake! "I don't want to go out in public to the gym." But you'll go out to the local prison-tattoo shop for those ratty tats with no problem it seems! 

Just now, emma1420 said:

No pressure on the daughter then.  She’s the one cooking all the meals and doing all the work.  I want Marissa to be successful.

Hate how she sounds like she's still a "victim".    The daughter always comes across sounding so "put upon".  I get it (a bit), but she needs to change her attitude, in the hopes that if her mom sees her succeed that she might want to change.

• Love 3

Dagnabbit!  Missed the first 30 with you awesome folks. Had to go to the grocery store, so in honor of this “big” night I got a little something extra. Iced brownies. I will be in heaven. 

• Love 17

Oh god, can they say something other than, "I'm scared" and "I'm nervous." I swear to god, week after week, I think I'm watching the same show on an eternal rerun but with different faces.

When she sat down on the stairs and exclaimed [something, I forget what she said], I thought she was going to complain about being hurt. Nice change of pace that she was just surprised and happy she managed to walk for a bit.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Hate how she sounds like she's still a "victim".    The daughter always comes across sounding so "put upon".  I get it (a bit), but she needs to change her attitude, in the hopes that if her mom sees her succeed that she might want to change.

I get the daughters frustration, even though I want to smack her to wake up.  I do not like Jennifer at all.  I can’t stand the helpless crap and acting like this is all everyone else’s responsibility.  

• Love 9
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Oh god, can they say something other than, "I'm scared" and "I'm nervous." I swear to god, week after week, I think I'm watching the same show on an eternal rerun but with different faces.

AMEN to this^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Shnoopy said:

On a side note... that horrible woman Schemes has set up a gofundme acct. asking for 50 grand! 

And has earned a whopping $10 in two days! Five bucks from two people. I felt a little sorry for her until I turned on TLC and caught some of her episode. Memory refreshed as soon as I saw her complaining about everyone else while shoving tacos into her yaw. I’m over the brief moment of sympathy. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

And then the added drama of them saying they may lose their chance if they didn't lose. Same lines every episode.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, leFay said:

I want to curb-stomp that LI Medium lady... freaking phony!  

Can I help?

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We should have a drinking game--every time Marissa says "my life is on the line" or "my mom's life is on the line", take a shot. We'd all be hammered by now. 

I can't drink that much vodka... (that's all I've got in the "bar")

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

We should have a drinking game--every time Marissa says "my life is on the line" or "my mom's life is on the line", take a shot. We'd all be hammered by now. 

For this show it should be an eating game. Instead of a shot, eat carbs, the more sugary the better. We’d all be barfing by the next commercial!

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

What?!?!?  I missed that.

BTW, howdy y'all.  I'm eating White Castle burgers and pretzels plus a coke.  See Dr. Now, no pork.

Just like Schenee - no pork!!???

• Love 7
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

For this show it should be an eating game. Instead of a shot, eat carbs, the more sugary the better. We’d all be barfing by the next commercial!

I shoulda saved the last of my Peeps for this one!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

The script is Mad Libs. But you can only choose fro the same 15 words. They really need a new formula.

• Love 18

The commercial for Li medium kills

me- is she really going to say anything negative about their son who comitted Suicide ? Any of us could do that reading < eyeroll>.

tired of Jennifer’s constant pained look. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

And has earned a whopping $10 in two days! Five bucks from two people. I felt a little sorry for her until I turned on TLC and caught some of her episode. Memory refreshed as soon as I saw her complaining about everyone else while shoving tacos into her yaw. I’m over the brief moment of sympathy. 

Link, pretty please?

1 minute ago, emma1420 said:

I get the daughters frustration, even though I want to smack her to wake up.  I do not like Jennifer at all.  I can’t stand the helpless crap and acting like this is all everyone else’s responsibility.  

Jennifer does that "big sad dewy eyes" thing, she looks up at people as if to say "I am so vulnerable. Please don't yell at me". She's manipulative as can be. 

• Love 10