Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Never had biscuits and gravy, this show isn't doing it any favors. :) I am a night owl so my breakfast is a poptart on the go.

Nothing would look appetizing when it’s piled 18 inches high ;)

• Love 6
Just now, QuinnInND said:

636 for mom. 

573 for daughter. 

They're shocked. Seriously? Wtf did you think? And you need to get your weight down too, kid. 

Cant belueve Marissa said her mom needs to get things under control. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

636 for mom. 

573 for daughter. 

They're shocked. Seriously? Wtf did you think? And you need to get your weight down too, kid. 

I was surprised at the daughter.  She doesn’t look only 50lbs lighter than her mother.  I figured she was at least 100-150lbs lighter.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

636 for mom. 

573 for daughter. 

Marissa thinks her mother is at the critical moment at 636 pounds. She only weighs a little less!

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Bettie Jo and Susan is a "Where are they now" follow-up 

IMG_0084.JPG

Boy, I remember Susan as being big (she did really well for herself after the surgery) , but this picture shows just how bad off she was. Jeez.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

You have clearly never seen the donut cake from Krispy Kreme.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. She still bathes and puts on undergarments and clothes. The ones that are still pretty Mobile have the best chances of success. 

How low the bar is for the participants on this show. Bathing and undergarments!!

• Love 16

I just love it when they use an accusatory tone about the person who is providing them with the food YET they make the enabler’s  life a living hell if they DON’T provide the food!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Quof said:

3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

You have clearly never seen the donut cake from Krispy Kreme.

...excuse me while I go google this and imagine myself eating it...

I’m glad Dr. Now’s office is on ground level because I don’t think these two could fit in an elevator. Seriously, they might exceed the weight limit. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Kid said:

I just love it when they blame the person who is providing them with the food YET they make the enabler’s  life a living hell if they DON’T provide the food!!

Seriously tho.  "Ugh she just BRINGS me the food, what do you expect me to do Dr. Now, not eat it?!"

• Love 8
Just now, Kid said:

I just love it when they blame the person who is providing them with the food YET they make the enabler’s  life a living hell if they DON’T provide the food!!

What cracks me up is the living hell they describe.  They're just sitting there bitching! So many enablers say something like that on this show. All they can do is yell.  Leave the room, leave the house! What they gonna do? Nothing but sit there and whine.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

I’m glad Dr. Now’s office is on ground level because I don’t think these two could fit in an elevator. Seriously, they might exceed the weight limit. 

I hope they reinforced the toilet seat after Lupe broke it

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Yummmmmm!!!!!!! And there's no KK here. Booooooo! 

The closest one to me is 45 minutes away (assuming it's still there). They used to sell them at Starbucks and Acme, but stopped a long time ago (and the Acme closed, too).

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1