Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

The daughter just told Dr. Now that she was hitting the gym four times a week?

I thought she was agoraphobically afraid of going to the gym. (To honor Schenee, I made up a word to show off my knowledgement and I'm using it in my own way.)

Did I miss something? (I've been going back and forth a bit doing laundry so I might have actually missed something.)

Oh you knowlegded! Sorry. Not sorry.

• Love 2

OK, you ordered a pizza- but does t have to be EXTRA cheese and pepperoni?

How about veggie and light on the cheese, if you “have to “get pizza?

• Love 14

I'm still amazed that these women find men... multiple men... I'm only about 50# overweight, does that mean I need to gain more?  I'm just so confused.... could it be my lack of tacky tattoos and hanging ass flaps?....

• Love 22

Yes, I get you need to eat -- but why couldn't they split the pizza instead of ordering one pizza per person and consuming the whole thing themselves??

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

"LAST CHANCE" 

"Not going to live much longer"

"It's scary to make this change."

"I feel like it's our last chance."

"I need to change my life."

UGHHHHHH. I need to change the channel. 

Yeah, but it's like a car crash.  You don't want to slow down to look, but you just can't help yourself........

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LordOfLotion said:

You know why the dude is in the truck by himself? BECAUSE IT'S QUIET.

Can I work in a truck by myself? I had to walk away from my desk this morning or I was gonna scream. One day I will start yelling "SHUT THE F*** UP" at everyone around me and it will not end well. ;)

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, Quof said:

You can't walk around the block?  You live on the second floor, how about walking the stairs on occasion?

Exactly!!  Go up-and-down the stairs a couple times a day. Clearly the slightest bit of movement is difficult for her. She doesn’t need to go to a gym. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Kid said:

So they order pizza. I believe that Marissa is trying to sabotage her mother.

Oh, yeah, Marissa is pissed. She cast herself in the role of the savior of her mother. But now her mother is doing better than she is. She can't stand that. 

• Love 16
Just now, leFay said:

I'm still amazed that these women find men... multiple men... I'm only about 50# overweight, does that mean I need to gain more?  I'm just so confused.... could it be my lack of tacky tattoos and hanging ass flaps?....

Yep.  I don't understand it all.  I finally gotten some confidence and decided that If I didn't have a man, it was tuff titty for them,

• Love 6
Just now, leFay said:

They're called chub chasers. They like it

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think the problem with younger patients like Marissa is that they are still mobile so they don't feel the urgency to lose the weight.

Agreed. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

What’s with the girlfriend who shares a bed with Marissa and loves her so much that she moves to Texas too?

WHAAAAT??? I missed something when I got up to get cheese...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, leFay said:

It's probably that combined with you having actual standards for the men you date.  :)

• Love 11
1 minute ago, leFay said:

We talked about this in Schenee's thread. The answer is yes. You need folds, or in this case, flaps. When you get your man, keep him under your flaps and let him out to shower for 2 hours each day, and any time you need bleach or sugar for your spaghetti.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Guys, I missed the first part.  Can someone catch me up on the horrific backstory?

The usual. And sad. Abused, got into bad relationships, ate the sadness. That pretty much sums it up.

• Love 5
Just now, leFay said:

WHAAAAT??? I missed something when I got up to get cheese...

When they were packing up the truck there was a friend. She said they've been friends for a long time and she wanted to move to Texas with them...didn't say why.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Stop with the can't eat healthy on the road shit!!! You can!! I've done it!! Gah! 

There's this place called SUBWAY.   Where I live you can even get it delivered.   Just another (usual) excuse.  I think the daughter is trying to sabotage her mom's progress.  I'm not liking Miss Blue Bangs so much......

Looks like "dad" came in from the truck to eat some pizza too......

• Love 8
Just now, Shnoopy said:

They're called chub chasers

I have always had to watch my weight, where are all the chubby chasers? I am always with men I don't want to even wear a bathing suit in front of. Of course I probably have higher standards than some of these people but still......

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Guys, I missed the first part.  Can someone catch me up on the horrific backstory?

Mom = molested

Daughter = raped

They were both overweight prior to being abused but blamed the crimes for their increased eating.

2 minutes ago, leFay said:

Two words. Low standards. Hard to believe that a prize like Duwayne is taken.  

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I just want to eat and go to sleep. Like usual. 

And ordering pizza instead of grabbing something better. Ugh. 

Didn't they drive there?  If they were so tired, couldn't the friend drive and get a couple of rotisserie chickens, some salad & fruit from the salad bar, and a couple of halo tops? : )

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Didn't they drive there?  If they were so tired, couldn't the friend drive and get a couple of rotisserie chickens, some salad & fruit from the salad bar, and a couple of halo tops? : )

Nope. Fast food dammit!

• Love 2