Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Stusan said:

Why make a “boat” if you don’t eat the lettuce?  Enquiring minds want to know. 

So she can convince herself that it’s the recipes Dr Now gave them that are at fault, not the cheating.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Hell, if you want pizza, go to a Wal-Mart and buy cheese, pepperoni, sauce, and bowls. 99% of the goodness, without the carbs. 

Guaca-mole? Sounds like whack-a-mole. lol

What kind of bowls? Regular bowls - dishes? Some kind of food bowl? I'm doing veg keto. This sounds good  and doesn't have the cauliflower crust (not a fan) that's on a lot of keto sites. I could use a veg 'meat' pepperoni or just some peppers & onions. 

What - they didn't eat the lettuce?  How can you eat that stuff without the lettuce? Why did they put sour cream on the lettuce if they weren't going to eat it?  Did they just tip the lettuce leaf up into their mouths? 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Hell, if you want pizza, go to a Wal-Mart and buy cheese, pepperoni, sauce, and bowls. 99% of the goodness, without the carbs. 

Guaca-mole? Sounds like whack-a-mole. lol

I was in the kitchen and thought, "did she just say "guaca-mole"?!

• Love 12
Just now, Barb23 said:

Whoa, let's back up - did she really put sour cream, cheese & guaca-MOLE on her wrap & thinks that's lo-calorie? 

In fairness, there is light sour cream, and guacamole isn't really bad. Avocado's are healthy. But yeah. Not what they should be eating at all. But better than pizza with extra cheese. 

• Love 5

Why did she give Dwayne access to her bank account.   Seriously.  Sounds like he's got a new addiction.

Ladies, sitting on the sofa just crying isn't going to solve anything.  Close out that account, get your own and quit relying on losers.  

My patience is running quite thin with these two......

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Duwayne is emptying the bank account and never home. Jennifer is SO UPSET. But neither she nor Marissa changes her monotone. 

Because this has probably been their lives from Day One and it's gotten old, even to them...

• Love 6

I never did make a dinner-ish thing, but I have raisin toast and chocolate milk. 

Salad prep will have to wait until Criminal Minds. I can't watch, chat, and prep all at the same time. (Priorities!)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Duwayne is emptying the bank account and never home. Jennifer is SO UPSET. But neither she nor Marissa changes her monotone. 

That's probably because Duwayne is "scared" and "afraid" and "nervous" to be moving to Houston with these women..........

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

What kind of bowls? Regular bowls - dishes? Some kind of food bowl? I'm doing veg keto. This sounds good  and doesn't have the cauliflower crust (not a fan) that's on a lot of keto sites. I could use a veg 'meat' pepperoni or just some peppers & onions. 

What - they didn't eat the lettuce?  How can you eat that stuff without the lettuce? Why did they put sour cream on the lettuce if they weren't going to eat it?  Did they just tip the lettuce leaf up into their mouths? 

Sorry, I meant bowl as in the dish. I eat meat and maintain LC. I eat 'pizza in a bowl' all the time. 

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Who is going to take care of them after surgery?

I was just going to ask that. I hope Duwayne and friend (did she have a name?) are up to the task.

If one of them doesn't hit their goal, they both get cancelled? Damn!

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Who is going to take care of them after surgery?

That friend over there who looks like she's been eating taco yachts.

As a parent, I cannot imagine going first and not being there to see my daughter through surgery. But I guess that pretty much sums up who she is.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

What is with that "friend"?  Does she have a life?  She looks moronic.

You'd probably look moronic if you had to live with these two.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Any day now said:

What’s the deal with creepy friend who I don’t think has spoken one word?

I dunno, but it could just be the editing. She's not the focus of the show so they don't much care what she's doing/saying. I don't think they even mentioned her name, though.

• Love 3