Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Donut Bear said:

Why does the friend need to be the exam room with Dr. Now????  Where is "dad"?

Yeah, I don't get why everyone has to go into the office. (Especially when it's the person's young kids, like the one with the special needs son. What was he doing there?) In some cases it can be good to have a second set of ears to listen to information/instructions (particularly when dealing with a serious condition) but in general, an adult should be able to go to the doctor by themselves.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

There actually is, studies show the effects of high sugar / carb having some similarities to alcohol or drug addiction in the brain.

Does Dr. Now believe in it?  I can't remember if I ever heard him use those words.

2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

You stupid women.  Dr. Now does not have the power or the right to separate you.  

The only thing he could do is insist on seeing them separately. Which might not be a bad thing.

• Love 5

ebay fashion commercial:

"I'm an individual" ...lemme jump on ebay and order the latest trend I just saw walking across the street!

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, zoemom said:

There's this place called SUBWAY.   Where I live you can even get it delivered.   Just another (usual) excuse.  I think the daughter is trying to sabotage her mom's progress.  I'm not liking Miss Blue Bangs so much......

Looks like "dad" came in from the truck to eat some pizza too......

Subway, Panera, the deli at local grocery stores, lots of which have salad bars. There are more Subway franchises than McDonald’s in this country, now. Every single one of these shows has a “we’re eating on the road,” or “we can’t cook in the hotel” excuse.  Which is total bullshit. 

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

There actually is, studies show the effects of high sugar / carb having some similarities to alcohol or drug addiction in the brain.

I actually believe that soda (Mountain Dew, regular cola, etc.) has some chemical in it that causes addiction

• Love 4
Just now, ChicksDigScars said:

Subway, Panera, the deli at local grocery stores, lots of which have salad bars. There are more Subway franchises than McDonald’s in this country, now. Every single one of these shows has a “we’re eating on the road,” or “we can’t cook in the hotel” excuse.  Which is total bullshit. 

Hell, if you want pizza, go to a Wal-Mart and buy cheese, pepperoni, sauce, and bowls. 99% of the goodness, without the carbs. 

Guaca-mole? Sounds like whack-a-mole. lol

• Love 14

What the hell kind of steak is that?

And where the hell is Dawayne? Didn't he just move to Houston? Who would he know there to "get in trouble with?"

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Why are there towers of toilet paper next to the couch?

I’m not sure we want to know the answer to that question...

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Does Dr. Now believe in it?  I can't remember if I ever heard him use those words.

Don't know if Dr. Now has mentioned it in that way.  Food addiction is a legitimate diagnosis that manifests itself in many different ways.  (Binging/anorexia etc.....)

OK, that's enough "intelligent" talk for this evening.....back to our show already in progress...........................

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Has Dawayne taken his love to town? Wait, he's the Gambler.

If he just had to take out another $100, then he certainly doesn’t know when to hold them, know when to fold them. 

• Love 14

You know why you "never got to be a kid," Marissa? It's because your giant fuckknuckle of a mother is an irresponsible loser. And yet, there you sit -- with the tattoo of her name over your heart -- letting her drag your adult ass down Loser Street. 

Both of these women need to grow up and stop whining.