Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Jennifer & Marissa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Have I been watching this show too long? Seems like these gals aren’t really that big.

I didn't catch the age/weight screen at the beginning. Anyone? How old is the daughter? (I like her blue hair.)

• Love 2
Just now, elly1517 said:

Very clean house and they both put some effort into their appearance

Yes. She still bathes and puts on undergarments and clothes. The ones that are still pretty Mobile have the best chances of success. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Daughter is 26

Thank you!

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Aww Lawdy, biscuits and graaaavy a la la James K!

The only thing on the plate I'd eat is the scrambled eggs. But a lot less (usually one or two, with whole wheat toast or English muffin).

Abusive step-dad. Check.

• Love 2

Daughter is already "blaming" her mom for her weight gain...

Here we go.  Rough childhood check/stepfather abuse check.

Food makes them feel safe/happy/doesn't judge.  I could write the scripts for these folks.

• Love 19

Not blaming anyone, but it's sad that it's such a common thing that so many women marry these men who become asshole stepfathers.  It's not fair that their mother brought someone into their life who they didn't choose for them to abuse and molest them.  

• Love 18
Just now, ams1001 said:

Thank you!

The only thing on the plate I'd eat is the scrambled eggs. But a lot less (usually one or two, with whole wheat toast or English muffin).

Abusive step-dad. Check.

I do love me some biscuit and gravy. But I eat it once in a blue moon.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"Food is the only thing that makes me happy."

Really? Does it?

I don't know, I'm pretty damn happy shoveling these chocolate chip cookies into my mouth right now...

• Love 15
Just now, Shnoopy said:

I do love me some biscuit and gravy. But I eat it once in a blue moon.  

Gravy is for roast chicken/beef/turkey and mashed potatoes in my world, not breakfast.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ThisGirlAsh said:

Not blaming anyone, but it's sad that it's such a common thing that so many women marry these men who become asshole stepfathers.  It's not fair that their mother brought someone into their life who they didn't choose for them to abuse and molest them.  

1. It’s awful that any child goes through something like that. 

2. It’s doubly awful that the person who should be your protector doesn’t believe you (even if they are afraid of the abuser too, I think it psychologically comforting to know that they believed you). 

3. No wonder so many single Moms are terrified of dating etc because so many of these creeps prey on single Moms for easy access to kids. 

I have never met a white guy named Dwayne.....

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I didn't catch the age/weight screen at the beginning. Anyone? How old is the daughter? (I like her blue hair.)

TLC already showed Jennifer's weight during the promos, but I won't ruin the surprise for everyone.

• Love 2