Type keyword(s) to search

Camille Grammer: Deliciously Pernicious

• Start Topic

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (315).png

Why do they all destroy their lips and teeth. It really is not an improvement.

Edited by Higgins
in is different than an
  • Love 5
On 10/20/2018 at 5:05 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The wedding weekend, sans LVP

Screenshot (310).png

Looks like Dorit has had some reconfiggerin'.

They all look great sans Kyle whose dress is eerily reminiscent of my Nana's housecoat collection.

• Love 8
On 10/20/2018 at 8:05 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The wedding weekend, sans LVP

Screenshot (310).png

Looks like Dorit has had some reconfiggerin'.

I didn't recognize her - I thought at first she was that hugging wacko from a couple seasons ago!

• Love 3
On 10/22/2018 at 7:48 AM, Higgins said:

Why do they all destroy their lips and teeth. It really is not in improvement.

And Kyle - you look like an idiot with the flower crown.  I think it should be a law you cannot wear that after the age of 21.

I believe Dorito had a nose job in between seasons.  She really looks different.

I still don't like Camille.  She's pernicious!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 10/23/2018 at 5:44 PM, heatherchandler said:

And Kyle - you look like an idiot with the flower crown.  I think it should be a law you cannot wear that after the age of 21.

I believe Dorito had a nose job in between seasons.  She really looks different.

I still don't like Camille.  She's pernicious!

Kyle wore the crown as part of the wedding party.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Kyle wore the crown as part of the wedding party.

That makes it worse!  

I know Kyle thinks she is young, going to Coachella, etc. but I think she looks like a fool.  I am sure some will disagree, but I think flower crowns are for young people.  Or brides - I think brides can wear them at any age.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

That makes it worse!  

I know Kyle thinks she is young, going to Coachella, etc. but I think she looks like a fool.  I am sure some will disagree, but I think flower crowns are for young people.  Or brides - I think brides can wear them at any age.

So Kyle is supposed to tell Camille, the bride, what she will and won't wear as a bridesmaid?

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

So Kyle is supposed to tell Camille, the bride, what she will and won't wear as a bridesmaid?

Yes - isn’t it the bride’s call?

(imo the flower hair piece is pretty, but I’m a flower nut.)

• Love 9
7 hours ago, glowbug said:

@NotChristine I am so impressed you were able to find it! Wow, it looks so bad on that model on the Saks website. Those are the wrong shoes and it sits all wrong on her. Maybe it’s too big? It looks so good on Lisa Rinna. 

Yeah, I eagerly await the day that the fashion world stops the "any footwear with any outfit" narrative.  Combat boots with lace dresses just doesn't work for me.

• Love 2
On 10/25/2018 at 10:33 AM, heatherchandler said:

That makes it worse!  

All of the bridesmaids wore the crowns. Was she supposed to refuse to follow the bridesmaid's dress code?

• Love 9
On 10/26/2018 at 11:02 PM, glowbug said:

@NotChristine I am so impressed you were able to find it! Wow, it looks so bad on that model on the Saks website. Those are the wrong shoes and it sits all wrong on her. Maybe it’s too big? It looks so good on Lisa Rinna. 

Lisa most likely had it tailored to fit her so beautifully. It really is a gorgeous dress. Hope the people who are looking for it can snag one up at a bargain!

• Love 1
On 11/11/2018 at 1:16 PM, onatrek said:

Camille has posted her home is one of the many that fell victim to the fire in Malibu.

What?! So no! I am sad as that was one gorgeous home! Happy to hear that her family made it out safely though. In perspective, all things can be replaced. Lives not. So much tragedy and heartache in that area for far too many.

• Love 4

I’m glad to hear she is safe, but knowing that friends of friends lost EVERYTHING in the Camp Fire and that 600 plus people are still unaccounted for, the fact that multiple of her cars were saved doesn’t exactly make me swoon. I know this is a little apples and oranges—and normally I don’t like the Grief Olympics—but given that the enormity of what’s happening to the little people up north (and down south) it just serves to make me sadder. 

Sorry. The fact that I’m literally choking on the air  here in the Bay Area isn’t helping matters, either.

• Love 11
On 17/11/2018 at 3:37 AM, ivygirl said:

I’m glad to hear she is safe, but knowing that friends of friends lost EVERYTHING in the Camp Fire and that 600 plus people are still unaccounted for, the fact that multiple of her cars were saved doesn’t exactly make me swoon. I know this is a little apples and oranges—and normally I don’t like the Grief Olympics—but given that the enormity of what’s happening to the little people up north (and down south) it just serves to make me sadder. 

Sorry. The fact that I’m literally choking on the air  here in the Bay Area isn’t helping matters, either.

I bet the cars are important because she fought Frasier for them in the divorce. Seems like Camille.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, kokapetl said:

I bet the cars are important because she fought Frasier for them in the divorce. Seems like Camille.

I took a look at the comments on the post—most expressed sorrow for her (which totally makes sense and that’s not a criticism; it’s her IG), but it was interesting to see how few mentioned anyone else or CA in general. One was a guy who lost his house in the Camp Fire. Another? Ramona Singer. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If this is accurate, its a b.s. attempt -- an attorney can't be disbarred simply for representing someone who screwed you over. Judicial process in this country is that everyone is entitled to representation. Whether or not they are scum isn't the issue. If there's a buck to be made, a lawyer will step up. If it hadn't been Camille's husband, it would have been someone else. Someone is (understandably) bitter.

That's why there's so many lawyer jokes! 

Edited by SailorGirl
Clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

If there's a buck to be made, a lawyer will step up.

Even if there isn't a buck to be made, a lawyer will step up--see public defenders.  It's in the Constitution that every accused is entitled to assistance of counsel.  My good friend used to train lawyers in the public defenders' office.  They have huge caseloads, they work for very little money, and they don't always love their shitty clients.  But they step up anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:55 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Even if there isn't a buck to be made, a lawyer will step up--see public defenders.  It's in the Constitution that every accused is entitled to assistance of counsel.  My good friend used to train lawyers in the public defenders' office.  They have huge caseloads, they work for very little money, and they don't always love their shitty clients.  But they step up anyway.

Yeah, but apparently he didn't do the criminal case; he was representing the guy when he was scamming people.

OF course, one of the guys who started the webpage also went to jail for stealing from clients when he couldn't get his money back from the first criminal.

Hmmm....

• Useful 1

Camille was only friend of, but I don’t think Andy will want her as a full-time housewife if she passes on the reunion. 

Camille has to understand if she talks smack about/gets into it with the entire cast, there are consequences. She’s not an innocent victim of a gang-up.

• Love 3
(edited)

Camille is smart enough to not sign on to be the surrogate target for a pile on if LVP takes a pass on the reunion. She has no real friends or allies on the show to stick up for her. Yes she has said some things. Some true things. Dorit is a grifter and a sneak. Teddi is a know it all buttinski. They will clutch their pearls and attack her for saying this but never discuss if what she said was true. They will attack and malign her for committing truth.

Its not worth it. Let them fight amongst themselves like crabs in a bucket.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Camille is smart enough to not sign on to be the surrogate target for a pile on if LVP takes a pass on the reunion. She has no real friends or allies on the show to stick up for her. Yes she has said some things. Some true things. Dorit is a grifter and a sneak. Teddi is a know it all buttinski. They will clutch their pearls and attack her for saying this but never discuss if what she said was true. They will attack and malign her for committing truth.

Its not worth it. Let them fight amongst themselves like crabs in a bucket.

Part of me would love it if LIsa just went in there and took them all on. But I don't think she's capable of that really -- too kind a heart, so go-for-the- throat cruelty is not natural to her, and she's been the boss for too long, so she's too out of practice of being in the hot seat. I mean even her "Well maybe I know someone who's had full body lipo" is weak sauce. Better to stay above the fray. With the likes of Rinna and Erika, she would have to be pointed and direct and mean like them, and I don't think she has it in her.

Camille on the other hand...might. But, Camille needs to be kept on perma side eye status --you never know which way she's going to go or who she will throw under the bus, so she's a terrible ally. I gotta say no to a Camille and LVP vs. the rest situation, too. 

Camille in there on her own: I would not immediately say no to that, mostly because I don't have any real affection for her (being very frank here!). I don't want Lisa to get hurt because I like her, but more than that, she does a lot of good in the world and I don't want to see her thrown off her game.  But unless Camille really brings it and is willing to burn the place down so to speak, I mean bring alllll the allegations, no-shot-too- cheap-to-take style, she's going to come away wounded. Plus, despite the fact that I don't really like any of them, I don't want to see that kind of thing happen. Way too ugly and ultimately pointless.  If this season of BH has taught me anything it's that I find gang ups and endless ugliness on tv depressing. I think it would just be more of the same. I don't think Lisa "were people doing coke in your bathroom?" Rinna will never fight respectably or reasonably. 

So, I must say, in the end, I'm with you, Langford Peel -- my vote for should they go to the reunion is no to Lisa and no to Camille, and the viewers who enjoy the other ladies will have something they want to watch. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Very well said.

They definitely should have a reunion with just the other women for the people who say they prefer them.

Or they can just run three hours of paint drying.

What channel will they be airing the paint drying on? If I gotta choose...

😉

• LOL 8
37 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Very well said.

They definitely should have a reunion with just the other women for the people who say they prefer them.

Or they can just run three hours of paint drying.

I think that Andy can fill in the 3 hours with some pressing questions that I have:

"Kyle, do you help Mauricio choose which suits he wears to work? Oh, and speaking of suits....Can you comment on the current lawsuit? Oh and why are you suddenly ok with Brandi?  Hmmmm?"

"Teddi, when and how will you begin to start teaching your son to be accountable for his temper tantrums? Oh, and your husband being accountable for making dead people pay for security?"

"Erika, do you actually read what people say about you? If so, why the hell do you think that there is any potential for a show based on you and your Scam Squad. Are you really that delusional?"

"Rinna, do you still have the strap on that you used with Harry Hamlin? Or did you sell it on Kijiji because we know you do anything for $$?"

"Dorit, please give us the name of the lovely lady that took Lucy.  Please ask her to speak up, thanks!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I think the last episodes show why Camille and Kyle clashed so badly. Kyle is brutally honest, and Camille gives you lip service in person but something totally different behind your back. Ideally I prefer something in between, but at least with Kyle you know where you stand.

• Love 3

Oh dear. I started watching at season 4 so have just gone back and started from the very beginning. I can’t believe how pretentious and obnoxious Camille is. She truly believes she’s something special and makes me laugh that she keeps complaining about how busy she is running the houses with all her staff. Getting stressed out planning the vacay to Hawaii but her staff did everything. Literally just watched her embarrass her friend in the hot tub saying how they lost their money and her and Kelsey are soooooo generous they let them stay in one of their houses and use one of their cars. Really do not like this woman. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Hoganfawr said:

Oh dear. I started watching at season 4 so have just gone back and started from the very beginning. I can’t believe how pretentious and obnoxious Camille is. She truly believes she’s something special and makes me laugh that she keeps complaining about how busy she is running the houses with all her staff. Getting stressed out planning the vacay to Hawaii but her staff did everything. Literally just watched her embarrass her friend in the hot tub saying how they lost their money and her and Kelsey are soooooo generous they let them stay in one of their houses and use one of their cars. Really do not like this woman. 

I've watched every season except the first one, so I didn't get to see Camille in all her (ahem) glory. I'm thinking of going back and watching. I heard she's horrible in S1 but I could use some entertainment LOL. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Hoganfawr said:

And in that same conversation with her "friend" (aka hairstylist, as Camille seems to have to pay people to be her friend), compared herself to Jesus.  Yes, she did. 

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I've watched every season except the first one, so I didn't get to see Camille in all her (ahem) glory. I'm thinking of going back and watching. I heard she's horrible in S1 but I could use some entertainment LOL. 

Oh I highly recommend season 1! It was very entertaining, and Camille was fun to hate. She wasn't evil, ganging up on anyone or outing secrets. Pretentious and obnoxious sounds about right though. lol

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh I highly recommend season 1! It was very entertaining, and Camille was fun to hate. She wasn't evil, ganging up on anyone or outing secrets. Pretentious and obnoxious sounds about right though. lol

Most especially the Dinner Party From Hell! I just finished a rewatch of he series and that episode is worth watching multiple times.

• Love 7