Type keyword(s) to search

Camille Grammer: Deliciously Pernicious

• Start Topic

Since Camille is back, even if just as a FOH, I thought she should have her own thread.

This is one of my favorite Camille scenes. Loved how she stomps off at the end. And while she is laying into Taylor, I almost expect her to turn to LVP and say, Sophia Petrillo style, "Thanks, Tonto, but I work alone".

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Camille did not hold back in S3. Remember when she went after Lisa "You don't own Sur" shots fired!  

She tried but she was wrong, big time. Lisa/Ken co own SUR and said that from the beginning on camera. LOL

• Love 1
On 21/01/2018 at 10:47 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Her reptilian eyes freak me out. 

On 04/02/2018 at 2:04 AM, KungFuBunny said:

26867294_163918707583021_200538801797123

Camille's daughter - Mason

Flattering angle. She looks like frasier in a wig.

mason-grammer-06.jpg?itok=esIpPa0o

On 06/02/2018 at 12:07 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Thats a "der" face if I've ever seen one, lol.

Seriously tho, if you were a fan of Allison and saw her antics on RHOBH would you still buy a ticket to hear her speak?

I wonder if she foresaw her alcoholism and bloated face. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Next week Camille lies about her cancer.  It was Stage 2 and now it has become Stage 4.  Shame on her https://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/2888-camille-grammer-s-battle-with-endometrial-cancer

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-12/videos/camille-grammer-has-the-vagina-of-a  Stage 4 usually involves the bowel or bladder or worse.  

Lying about cancer has become a RHO trademark.  Nice legacy Bravo.

This incessant use of the coined vajayjay makes me stabby.  It's a vagina.  Say it.  Like calling a penis a peepee.  Who does that?!

Well, who over the age of 10?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This incessant use of the coined vajayjay makes me stabby.  It's a vagina.  Say it.  Like calling a penis a peepee.  Who does that?!

I have always thought Camille a bit of a chameleon but this is going too far.  I don' think she realizes how devastating it is to hear you have cancer, let alone Stage 4.  For anyone who is facing a biopsy result they have most likely read up on what happens if it is Stage 1, 2, 3 of 4.  About the time one hears Stage 4 they know it has spread and is unlikely to produce a curable result.  

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I'll wait for more evidence before passing judgement on whether she is lying or not.

Well I did provide links to two tapes of her contradictory statements.  On The Doctors she said Stage 2 to Rinna she said Stage 4. She was either telling the truth on The Doctors or to Rinna.  It doesn't seem terribly complex.  

Incumbent on anyone advocating for cancer awareness, research, cure or support is they be consistent with their own story.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

If that's a smoking gun for you, then so be it. It isn't for me.

It is not about a smoking gun because there was no existing accusation.   It was something that struck a nerve with me because I remember Camille and the Stage 2 cancer and feeling bad for her having to undergo a radical hysterectomy.  I also remember her declaring she did not want her cancer records going public as the result of litigation both criminal and civil surrounding her ex monster boyfriend.   Criminal charges were never filed against him as the prosecutors failed to secure an indictment. Monster ex claimed Camille was exaggerating her cancer which I found appalling at the time.   

The rates of survival of the different stages of endometrial/uterine cancer vary wildly.  A Stage 1 can be as high as 95%, Stage 4 is along the lines of 17%.   It a very simple demonstration of contradictory statements.  She either lied on The Doctors or lied to Rinna.  I just don't expect a cancer survivor, let alone one who started a charity in her name to be so wildly inaccurate.  I don't think the tapes have been doctored.  So this conversation with Rinna is a lead in to Camille's charity event.  Stage 4 is pretty much don't buy any green bananas.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

It is not about a smoking gun because there was no existing accusation.

Except it feels like it is.

Again, I'll wait until there is something more substantial before I book a seat on the "Camille is Lying About Her Cancer" train.

• Love 1

As we know, Stage 1 turns to Stage 2 then to Stage 3 then Stage 4 if there is no intervention or interventions fail.  She could've been Stage 2 on The Doctors and then Stage 4 when talking to Rinna, theoretically.   However, I do not believe that she has Stage 4 cancer at all!  We would've heard she is that sick.  There is something very wrong with people who lie about cancer!  Wasn't her mom battling cancer on the first season she was on??   

12 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

As we know, Stage 1 turns to Stage 2 then to Stage 3 then Stage 4 if there is no intervention or interventions fail.  She could've been Stage 2 on The Doctors and then Stage 4 when talking to Rinna, theoretically.   However, I do not believe that she has Stage 4 cancer at all!  We would've heard she is that sick.  There is something very wrong with people who lie about cancer!  Wasn't her mom battling cancer on the first season she was on??   

Here is a story about Camille's new cancer and her mother's history with cancer.  Again the article clearly claims Camille said she was diagnosed with Stage 2 cancer.  https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/12/18/rhobh-star-camille-grammer-opens-up-about-new-cancer-diagnosis-exclusive/23310953/

• Love 2
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is a story about Camille's new cancer and her mother's history with cancer.  Again the article clearly claims Camille said she was diagnosed with Stage 2 cancer.  https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/12/18/rhobh-star-camille-grammer-opens-up-about-new-cancer-diagnosis-exclusive/23310953/

On Twitter, Camille is saying she misspoke. Something about thinking she'd been in remission for four years and saying that number because it was on her mind. 

• Love 3
Just now, lunastartron said:

On Twitter, Camille is saying she misspoke. Something about thinking she'd been in remission for four years and saying that number because it was on her mind. 

*cough*bullspit*cough  

Pardon me for saying this as I've never been diagnosed with cancer, but I can imagine that there a few things that living with that illness would cause to stick with you.  One of those surely would be what stage you are or have been in.  The difference between 2 and 4 is pretty monumental it seems to me.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Someone is reading Previously TV.  HAHAHA.   I made the observation all on my own hours after the tape was released of her telling Rinna she had Stage 4 cancer.  Just bite me Camille.  I have an idea why she got the numbers mixed up-she is a liar.

I am still a little confused how having part of her vagina removed near the cervix would make her vagina like that of a sixteen year old.

There is a reason why Camille can't quite grab a diamond-she is just not very real.

• Love 5
(edited)
On March 1, 2018 at 6:13 PM, zoeysmom said:

Someone is reading Previously TV.  HAHAHA.   I made the observation all on my own hours after the tape was released of her telling Rinna she had Stage 4 cancer.  Just bite me Camille.  I have an idea why she got the numbers mixed up-she is a liar.

I am still a little confused how having part of her vagina removed near the cervix would make her vagina like that of a sixteen year old.

There is a reason why Camille can't quite grab a diamond-she is just not very real.

On March 1, 2018 at 4:59 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

*cough*bullspit*cough  

Pardon me for saying this as I've never been diagnosed with cancer, but I can imagine that there a few things that living with that illness would cause to stick with you.  One of those surely would be what stage you are or have been in.  The difference between 2 and 4 is pretty monumental it seems to me.  

According to Camille, her dyslexia is to blame for the misstatement. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but whatever.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

According to Camille, her dyslexia is to blame for the misstatement.

Yes, because 2's are often transposed for 4's by dyslexics.  Said no dyslexic ever.  If we were talking about 24 vs 42, then perhaps she would have a valid fib.  But a single digit like this, completely leaving out the 3...

Nuh uh.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

According to Camille, her dyslexia is to blame for the misstatement. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but whatever.

5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yes, because 2's are often transposed for 4's by dyslexics.  Said no dyslexic ever.  If we were talking about 24 vs 42, then perhaps she would have a valid fib.  But a single digit like this, completely leaving out the 3...

Nuh uh.

Because Camille apparently only read about her own cancer experience and never lived through it.

• Love 9
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:00 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Stage 4 in incurable.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

*cough*bullspit*cough  

Yeah., I'd say.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I think the dyslexia she's referring to is the number inversion in the sentence she said --  "4 years in remission" with  "stage 2".

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2018 at 9:59 AM, lunastartron said:

What ailment/condition/disease/disorder doesn't Camille have?  When the show first started there was a contractor painting our house, who listened to Howard Stern.  He saw Camille on the screen and said-"oh she and Kelsey are on Howard Stern all the time and she talks about having IBS."  Apparently, Howard thought it appropriate to play fart noises while she was talking.

This Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star (and ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer) was diagnosed with IBS in 1996, and she and her then-husband became spokespeople for the International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders.

"I am always fearful that my IBS symptoms will return at any moment, so I always have to know where the nearest restroom is," Grammer said in a statement. "I'm afraid that eating will result in stomach pain. Traveling is difficult. And IBS often makes even a simple evening out with my husband, to enjoy a concert or movie, seem impossible."

Kelsey seems to have cleared up the inability to enjoy an evening out with Camille.  Guy moved on and had three more kids.

• Love 3

Eh I’ll buy that she misspoke. I just don’t see why she’d purposely lie knowing that her cancer has been well-documented in the media. And she’s always said it’s stage 2. 

In any case, the clip they actually aired said stage 2, not stage 4.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Eh I’ll buy that she misspoke. I just don’t see why she’d purposely lie knowing that her cancer has been well-documented in the media. And she’s always said it’s stage 2. 

In any case, the clip they actually aired said stage 2, not stage 4.

In the initial clip she reversed the numbers so they must have done a voice over this week to correct it. She actually admitted she said it wrong to begin with. LOL

• Love 4
Just now, WireWrap said:

In the initial clip she reversed the numbers so they must have done a voice over this week to correct it. She actually admitted she said it wrong to begin with. LOL

Right- I know she said stage 4 initially. I’m saying that Bravo/Camille realized the mistake and remedied it. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Right- I know she said stage 4 initially. I’m saying that Bravo/Camille realized the mistake and remedied it. 

She could have addressed it in her blog IMO, she/they didn't need to do a voice over. The cat was already out of the bag so to speak. LOL

• Love 1