Type keyword(s) to search

Camille Grammer: Deliciously Pernicious

• Start Topic

On 9/26/2020 at 2:41 PM, RealHousewife said:

Oh I highly recommend season 1! It was very entertaining, and Camille was fun to hate. She wasn't evil, ganging up on anyone or outing secrets. Pretentious and obnoxious sounds about right though. lol

The first 3 seasons of RHONY and RHOBH are my all time favorites. So good.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I just noticed, how is Camille's thread only four pages? Teddi's thread is 10 pages ffs. 

I'm almost at the end of Season Two. 

I'm bingeing the early seasons because I've only started watching the show. And yeah, I'm shocked Camille's thread is so short.

Although Adrienne cracks my shit up.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I guess the ratio of annoyance for Camille versus Teddy is 4:10?!

Nah, Teddi is boring. Camille was oh so fun to hate. She's part of some of the most iconic scenes.

WelloffInfamousChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

DQ0Z.gif

tumblr_n7zx0ckQcm1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

IPwC.gif

8Spq.gif

giphy.gif

The entitled millennial wishes!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 14

Nah, Teddi is boring. Camille was oh so fun to hate. She's part of some of the most iconic scenes.

WelloffInfamousChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

DQ0Z.gif

tumblr_n7zx0ckQcm1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

IPwC.gif

8Spq.gif

giphy.gif

The entitled millennial wishes!

This is the Camille I’d like back! Not so much the season 2 suppressed version!

• Love 14
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She owns Dinner Party From Hell (the original, LOL).

I can watch that ep all day long. She also has some of the best talking heads.

Me too. I could watch it on loop.

Probably the best episode of any reality show, ever.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

HarmlessScientificAustralianshelduck-siz

She just throws so much shade  😄. I liked the way she made a point of telling the women that they could sit anywhere — except next to her. And every time I see those cocktails, my mouth waters. One would probably knock me out for a month. Adrienne’s comments crack me up too.

Just a lot of juicy goodness in that ep.

• Love 8
On 9/9/2021 at 6:09 AM, RoseAllDay said:

She just throws so much shade  😄. I liked the way she made a point of telling the women that they could sit anywhere — except next to her. And every time I see those cocktails, my mouth waters. One would probably knock me out for a month. Adrienne’s comments crack me up too.

Just a lot of juicy goodness in that ep.

Such a great episode! I have to say that I never understood the nastiness toward Adrienne or even calling her boring because she seemed campy and a lot of fun. 

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

One of my favorite things about Camille is she's able to laugh at herself.

tumblr_nf9sozYLaT1rwuk64o1_400.gifv

She has a great sense of humor. 

• Love 7
On 9/9/2021 at 8:09 AM, RoseAllDay said:

She just throws so much shade  😄

Right?! 😂

I love how Camille pretended not to know Faye, only to later say (paraphrased) "Oh, wait. I know where I've seen you before. You did a spread for Playboy."

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Surrealist said:

The icing on the shade cake.

And she says this knowing she's done Playboy, and soft core movies.

It was so weird! They all knew about one another's pasts but pretended not to. Camille pretended she didn't know Faye then suddenly said she recognized her form Playboy. None of the women said anything about stuff Camille did until the ride home. I think Kyle knew and showed all the girls a picture or something. 

Kyle said those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. IRC, Camille said it wasn't the fact Faye did Playboy that bothered her, it was the way she went about it-doing a tell-all book and posing after her friend was killed.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

It was all so weird! They all knew about one another's pasts but pretended not to. Camille pretended she didn't know Faye then suddenly said she recognized her form Playboy. None of the women said anything about stuff Camille did until the ride home. I think Kyle knew and showed all the girls a picture or something. 

Kyle said those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. IRC, Camille said it wasn't the fact Faye did Playboy that bothered her, it was the way she went about it-doing a tell-all book and posing after her friend was killed.

Yeah it wasn’t Playboy it was that she financially profited from selling out her deceased best friend. She literally sold Nicole’s secrets. It’s awful and heartbreaking. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Yeah it wasn’t Playboy it was that she financially profited from selling out her deceased best friend. She literally sold Nicole’s secrets. It’s awful and heartbreaking. 

I'm surprised, maybe (?), that Kyle is bffs with Faye. I wonder how that came about.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s baffling, isn’t it? 

When I think of the well-to-do of BH, I don't see Faye Resnik on their event lists.

I feel as if she would more likely be the "persona non grata."

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

When I think of the well-to-do of BH, I don't see Faye Resnik on their event lists.

I feel as if she would more likely be the "persona non grata."

I’ve never understood that or the career she’s had. I mean, she has lived and maintained a very expensive lifestyle for the last 30 years. 

• Love 5

I don't get how Kris Jenner is still friendly with Faye either. How are they not all disgusted by her actions after her friend was murdered?

Camille dubbing Faye as "the morally corrupt Faye Resnick" appears spot on. I think they've since become friendly though. I've wondered if maybe that era was just Faye at her absolute worst and she didn't realize how wrong it all was, but she still comes across as a jerk imo. It's all so weird, but so is Hollywood. Until recently, everyone in Hollywood was cool with the Girardis. 

I wonder how another Dinner Party from Hell featuring the original players would go! So much has changed. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't get how Kris Jenner is still friendly with Faye either. How are they not all disgusted by her actions after her friend was murdered?

Camille dubbing Faye as "the morally corrupt Faye Resnick" appears spot on. I think they've since become friendly though. I've wondered if maybe that era was just Faye at her absolute worst and she didn't realize how wrong it all was, but she still comes across as a jerk imo. It's all so weird, but so is Hollywood. Until recently, everyone in Hollywood was cool with the Girardis. 

I wonder how another Dinner Party from Hell featuring the original players would go! So much has changed. 

I’ve wondered that too. Even the Kardashian/Jenners hiring her for their homes when their own Father was very outspoken about how she didn’t even know Nicole very long. 
Who knows though? The friendships all might be that typical surface level Hollywood stuff. Kris including Nicole’s nachos in her book was a bit weird. While it came off weird I understood she was trying to complement and share memories of a friend.

I think it cost Camille her friendship with Alison? Alison came off as not someone anyone would want as a friend though. I remember the bitchy comments she would leave back in the MySpace days. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I’ve wondered that too. Even the Kardashian/Jenners hiring her for their homes when their own Father was very outspoken about how she didn’t even know Nicole very long. 
Who knows though? The friendships all might be that typical surface level Hollywood stuff. Kris including Nicole’s nachos in her book was a bit weird. While it came off weird I understood she was trying to complement and share memories of a friend.

I think it cost Camille her friendship with Alison? Alison came off as not someone anyone would want as a friend though. I remember the bitchy comments she would leave back in the MySpace days. 

Yolanda might call them "Hollywood friends." Kyle does seem to genuinely consider her a dear friend though. 

What's crazy about Allison is a lot of people who are in pain and vulnerable go to her for her abilities as a psychic/medium. Would anyone feel comfortable going to her after seeing that infamous episode?

What did she say on MySpace? I wouldn't put anything past her. She makes Faye look warm and sweet. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

What's crazy about Allison is a lot of people who are in pain and vulnerable go to her for her abilities as a psychic/medium. Would anyone feel comfortable going to her after seeing that infamous episode?

My parents watched Medium. I knew of Allison because of the show, but not who she really was.

Her behavior on RHOBH was atrocious. Especially her comments once most of the women left. I remember thinking, "Why would anyone want to use her services after seeing this display?" 

Even Camille was obviously embarrassed.

Of course, I haven't heard about her beyond her show and RHOBH, so I'm guessing maybe her performance affected how people started to see her.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

My parents watched Medium. I knew of Allison because of the show, but not who she really was.

Her behavior on RHOBH was atrocious. Especially her comments once most of the women left. I remember thinking, "Why would anyone want to use her services after seeing this display?" 

Even Camille was obviously embarrassed.

Of course, I haven't heard about her beyond her show and RHOBH, so I'm guessing maybe her performance affected how people started to see her.

Allison was also was guzzling those cocktails like water — I think Camille was getting nervous. Both Adrienne and LVP said how huge those drinks were, and they did look loaded with either vodka or rum.  Allison struck me as a mean drunk. I had never heard of her, and maybe was only passing-aware of Medium, when I saw this episode. Easy come, easy go.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Allison was also was guzzling those cocktails like water — I think Camille was getting nervous. Both Adrienne and LVP said how huge those drinks were, and they did look loaded with either vodka or rum.  Allison struck me as a mean drunk. I had never heard of her, and maybe was only passing-aware of Medium, when I saw this episode. Easy come, easy go.

As soon as Camille said "We just have to make sure she doesn't get drunk," I thought, "Here we go." 🤣

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

As soon as Camille said "We just have to make sure she doesn't get drunk," I thought, "Here we go." 🤣

Maybe that was why Camille insisted Allison sit at her elbow. However this is spun, the fact remains Camille knew EXACTLY what she was doing here, and she won. Payback for New York disguised as “let’s all be friends.” 

• Love 11

What did she say on MySpace? I wouldn't put anything past her. She makes Faye look warm and sweet. 

She hung out with people like Adrienne Curry (I’ve always had a soft spot for her because she came off so sad and needy) and would leave these long rambling somewhat bitchy comments on her friends like Adrienne’s MySpace blogs and pages. Once there was a long rambling you’re pregnant and don’t know it yet comment. I wish I could link to some of it because it was all bizarre and at the risk of sounding like an asshole it lined up with her bitchy dinner party mean girl attitude. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

She hung out with people like Adrienne Curry (I’ve always had a soft spot for her because she came off so sad and needy) and would leave these long rambling somewhat bitchy comments on her friends like Adrienne’s MySpace blogs and pages. Once there was a long rambling you’re pregnant and don’t know it yet comment. I wish I could link to some of it because it was all bizarre and at the risk of sounding like an asshole it lined up with her bitchy dinner party mean girl attitude. 

Thank you for sharing, that is terrible. I remember Adrienne from Top Model. I thought she was beautiful. 

I thought Camille was fairly tall, but look at Mason! She must be around 5'10". She grew up to be quite lovely. 

msemail_MM-GettyImages-1148352375jpg-JS5

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Thank you for sharing, that is terrible. I remember Adrienne from Top Model. I thought she was beautiful. 

I thought Camille was fairly tall, but look at Mason! She must be around 5'10". She grew up to be quite lovely. 

msemail_MM-GettyImages-1148352375jpg-JS5

So much of the internet has been lost, it’s frustrating. 
But yeah, back then Alison was hanging with a lot of pseudo/reality celebs and due to that I thought the original Dinner party from hell was just her being herself. 

Mason is lovely! 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I watched Medium as it had received a good review from the New York Times based chiefly on the performance of Patricia Arquette - but her husband was good and their marriage was fun to watch. The show was very much in the genre of I Married A Witch and there are movies in that genre that predate Bewitched. The actor who played the husband had an interesting childhood as his father was a drug dealer and they stayed with The Rolling Stones while they were recording one of their albums and Jake Weber was used as a mule to bring drugs for the Stones. 

The show was off the air by the time this episode aired and I never assumed the actual medium had any kind of psychic powers because I don't believe in any kind of hocus pocus - not organized religion and certainly not mediums or other people who prey on the gullible. The real Allison is a complete fraud - her claims to have significantly helped the Tucson police are all bogus. A totally unpleasant grifter although she was in fact married to a aerospace engineer.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I watched Medium as it had received a good review from the New York Times based chiefly on the performance of Patricia Arquette - but her husband was good and their marriage was fun to watch. The show was very much in the genre of I Married A Witch and their are movies that predate Bewitched. The actor who played the husband had an interesting childhood as his father was a drug dealer and they stayed with The Rolling Stones while they were recording one of their albums and Jake Weber was used as a mule to bring drugs for the Stones. 

The show was off the air by the time this episode aired and I never assumed the actual medium had any kind of psychic powers because I don't believe in any kind of hocus pocus - not organized religion and certainly not mediums or other people who prey on the gullible. The real Allison is a complete fraud - her claims to have significantly helped the Tucson police are all bogus. A totally unpleasant grifter although she was in fact married to a aerospace engineer.

I loved the show. Unfortunately life got in the way and I’ll have to watch the last season of it someday whenever someday is. But sometimes I felt like the show topic kept the show from receiving the praise it deserved for such a strong, wonderful cast. One of the daughters was incredible in the Eloise movies. 

I remember some of the articles back then mentioning that she’s never been helpful to a case which made me feel somewhat less guilty for disliking her. 
The real magic was the “story” and it created 130 episodes of enjoyable tv for us to watch and the magic 100 for syndication dollars which is great for Camille. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

It's funny that Alison blames Camille for her behavior at TDPFH as if Camille poured the drinks down her throat and possessed her to be rude.

Allison was already half in the bag when everybody else arrived. I think LVP saw that right away, hence her standoffishness and snark about Allison being “Camille’s sidekick — er psychic.” 

The more I think about Allison, the more I’d like to see her with this current batch of women. Erika especially.

12 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I liked Adrienne Curry. She was a hoot on the VH1 series with her marrying Christopher Knight, Forget the exact title, but “Brady” was in there somewhere. I think the marriage ended not long after the show did.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

18 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Didn't Kris Jenner and Kathy Hilton do watch parties during the trial. They invited celebrities over and dished about all they knew about OJ and Nicole. None of that is much different from what Faye did. It's just that Faye was an addict, more shameless, and more broke than Kris and Kathy.

• Useful 4
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Allison was already half in the bag when everybody else arrived. I think LVP saw that right away, hence her standoffishness and snark about Allison being “Camille’s sidekick — er psychic.” 

The more I think about Allison, the more I’d like to see her with this current batch of women. Erika especially.

I liked Adrienne Curry. She was a hoot on the VH1 series with her marrying Christopher Knight, Forget the exact title, but “Brady” was in there somewhere. I think the marriage ended not long after the show did.

I married a Brady

• Love 2
12 hours ago, amarante said:

I watched Medium as it had received a good review from the New York Times based chiefly on the performance of Patricia Arquette - but her husband was good and their marriage was fun to watch. The show was very much in the genre of I Married A Witch and there are movies in that genre that predate Bewitched. The actor who played the husband had an interesting childhood as his father was a drug dealer and they stayed with The Rolling Stones while they were recording one of their albums and Jake Weber was used as a mule to bring drugs for the Stones. 

Oh, that's interesting info!

I never watched The Medium but I'm familiar with him from his role in Dawn of the Dead.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’d love to see Allison with Erika! Oh the fireworks. 

My Fair Brady! I loved and miss that era of VH1. The marriage lasted about five years I think? after the show ended. Which is a long time for two incompatible people who met on a reality show. It’s interesting to read Adrienne’s blogs now because she’s embarrassed by all her years of public over sharing yet still makes a living off of that fame/fanbase with her Avon stuff. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Didn't Kris Jenner and Kathy Hilton do watch parties during the trial. They invited celebrities over and dished about all they knew about OJ and Nicole. None of that is much different from what Faye did. It's just that Faye was an addict, more shameless, and more broke than Kris and Kathy.

Allegedly yes. The drama was oh Faye only knew her for less than 2 years, Faye sold her out by putting raunchy personal details out there. 
But really, they all sold her out in different ways. 

16 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

LOL! She didn’t “spread”, some of the photos were actually very pretty. 

Camille was so damn shady! lol

I think if reality TV and social media were around back then, Faye would have become more famous. I don't think she had the likability to become a huge star, but more famous yes. 

I love that Camille kept doing her signature shrugs all these years later! 

rhobh-camille-grammer.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 2