Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E05: Tiffany Haddish / Taylor Swift

• Start Topic

Really looking forward to this. I’m surprised that someone who “just made it big”in the mainstream world will be hosting SNL—although Tiffany has been working hard for years in the comedy world. 

And a black female host? We don’t see many of those. 

• Love 2

Tracy Morgan has a new show on TBS called The Last O.G. where he plays a newly-released ex-con.  I had not heard of this before.  Apparently Ms. Haddish also stars in it as his ex-girlfriend who is raising twins he did not know he'd fathered.  Cedric the Entertainer also stars. 

It seems the first few eps have already aired but this might be worth checking out.

Cold Open: No Trump, so we got Mike Pence dealing with Roy Moore. This led to Kate's Jeff Sessions taking over and being amazing. Kate, not Jeff Sessions.

4 hours ago, opus said:

I wonder if the words "Louis CK" will come up tonight (especially at Update).

First minute. You win! Uhh...you might not like the prize.

Monologue: VERY hard to believe it took 43 seasons for an African-American comedienne to host. Really liked the energy that she brought tonight, and she couldn't have come at a better time.

Death Fight: Apparently it's played on Genesis. With the Injustice 2 fighter pack announcement yesterday (which added, of all things, the Ninja Turtles), this seems incredibly relevant.

Lion King Screen Tests: Beck does a dead-on Nick Offerman, as was Heidi's dead-on Kristen Schaal impression. The voice was scary accurate. Never thought I'd see the day when a John Oliver impression showed up here.

DNC: Yeah, this was a sketch that needed to happen. It was so hilariously awkward, and hitting a little too close to home. If it was an excuse to bring back Alex Moffat's Chuck Schumer impression, so be it. So good to see Bernie & Biden again (and a great callback to Larry David's monologue from last week). SNL needed more sketches like Hillary embodying Mr. Snrub during the campaign.

Good Neighbor: So great to see more of the Beck/Kyle/Leslie storyline. Their kid, Chris Redd, is in college now! And holy crap, Colin wants Leslie back?! So great to see EVERYONE punch him in the face. Especially Lorne.

WU: Yeah, Trump & Putin were wearing something Hillary would be proud of, do you think they would've realized that? No surprise they got a lot of mileage out of Roy Moore (the Westworld joke was great) and Louis CK. Man, really liked that Claire from HR bit. And holy crap, Tiffany made good on her promise in the monologue and came out wearing the dress. To a Coming To America reference, to boot. Loved that ultimate frisbee joke.

The Last Black Unicorn: Wasn't expecting the sketch to go the way it did, but I liked Tiffany's energy. Was anyone else expecting the white guy with dreads to show up at the end? And played by Kyle?

Get Woke with Tamika: This was pretty fun, but Leslie kept tripping up. I did like the detail that the show was somehow sponsored by both Breitbart and Russia, but no one really addressed that, nor did it really go anywhere. If Tamika produced the show, who was she talking to?

The Dolphin Who Learned to Speak: This was weird, good weird. Loved Tiffany's character. Dolphins are perverts, it's a fact of life. 

Whiskers R We: Yay! The cats are adorable and uncooperative, it's great. It blew off the timing and momentum, but damn I loved it Katt Williams showing up was fun.

This was a fun trainwreck of a show. I think Tiffany did well with what she had, and definitely not afraid to try anything.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Love 15

WRW FTW. Bonus points to the Siamese for wigging out. I think Jay Pharaoh did a better Katt Williams, though. Also, the Kyle/Leslie bits are usually good. If you don't like them, you'd still get Colin getting humiliated and/or beaten, and that shit never gets old.

48 minutes ago, Galileo908 said:

Never thought I'd see the day when a John Oliver impression showed up here.

Who was that? It was short but spot-on. And he will be playing Zazu. Also, Trevor Noah was bitching about how nobody called him in for an audition. Good stuff.

ETA: Just realized Siamese aren't hairless. My mother isn't a fan of cats without fur. Like little aliens trying to pass themselves off as cats.

• Love 7

Okay, I had been recording this but turned it on live at the last few minutes, and I've been laughing uncontrollably since.  I turned it on at the beginning of the Whiskers are We sketch, and at first, the cats/kittens were unruly and Tiffany was wrangling them, and grabbed a couple and told Kate, "I've got the pussies", and Kate broke.....and then, towards the end, the hairless cat went all evil in Kate's face, scaring the hell out of Kate, who managed to keep hold of it, to keep it from jumping off.  At that point, the cat hissed at Tiffany, and I swear to god, she pulled her fist back ready to punch it, but Kate had it wrangled......I've replayed that about 10 times at this point and I cannot stop laughing!!!

• Love 10

I really liked Tiffany and thought she was a lot of fun, but it seemed like they had trouble trying to figure out what to do with her. Besides the monologue she was in one live sketch before Update. One.  The running gag with her dress was a winner, and I thought she finally had a sketch worthy of her with Whiskers Are We.  That's what I was waiting for the whole show.

At least Leslie got a lot more sketch time tonight than usual. Melissa turned up more, too. I was super surprised I didn't see Taylor in any. Just as well. (I can already see Helenamonster saying Thank God.) :)

The writing is still a problem. In the Cold Open they seemed tentative to really go after Roy Moore. Maybe that's understandable, but I thought they could have hit him harder. I guess Update made up for it with the line that he looks like a Westworld character who asks where the Middle School is.  Pretty accurate.

Best in show was the Kyle/Beck/Leslie triangle.  Was anybody else surprised Che didn't jump in punching Colin, too?  Or Scarlett Johannsson for that matter?     

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Here they have Taylor Swift, a well-known personality. My regret is that they did not include Swift in any of the sketches, just like they did with P!nk and unlike what the did with the likes of Katy Perry, Selena Gomez or Gwen Stefani. Does Taylor Swift not also have acting experience?

• Love 2

Forgot to mention that it was semi-amusing that Larry David got to have the last word and mocked the criticism of his monologue from last week.  great to see Sudeikis pop in for a second in that video, too...

Colin was beat up again in the goodbyes but not on Update. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TV Anonymous said:

Here they have Taylor Swift, a well-known personality. My regret is that they did not include Swift in any of the sketches, just like they did with P!nk and unlike what the did with the likes of Katy Perry, Selena Gomez or Gwen Stefani. Does Taylor Swift not also have acting experience?

Pretty sure TS has hosted before...which would make it even more strange she didn't cameo like Miley Cyrus did last week. Maybe she didn't want to.

"I really liked Tiffany and thought she was a lot of fun, but it seemed like they had trouble trying to figure out what to do with her. Besides the monologue she was in one live sketch before Update. One."

Pretty much. Not to mention that Democrat ad seemed like a cut sketch from when Larry David hosted.

Edited by Negritude
Watching in real time
  • Love 2

It’s funny Tiffany mentioned Kevin Hart in her monologue because I thought that the style of her joke delivery reminded me a little bit of Kevin.  That Alexander McQueen joke was hilarious.

Weekend Update has 2 especially cutting lines that I thought were sharp and brutal satire:  (1) When Colin said that it was a good weekend to stay inside because it’s 20 degrees out and “everyone you’ve ever heard of is a sex monster” and (2) Claire from HR asking when it was okay to have a sexual relationship with a 14 year old and all those answers based on sickening current events, including “they’re 14 but you’re gay now so hooray, how brave!” and “they’re 14 but it’s Alabama.” 

I thought the video game sketch was pretty funny.  Character strengths:  “my relationship with my mom. She’s my best friend.”  Hehe.

I enjoyed it but fell asleep after Update, so I still have a couple of sketches to watch.

• Love 10

I enjoyed Tiffany so much.  She's so grateful for everything she has in her life that you want to root for her to do great and she did.   (And if I had that dress, I would be going to Taco Bell every damn day to get value out of it!)

I never thought the Kyle/Leslie thing would last that long, but I liked that it was still "ongoing" and that Colin secretly wants her even though he's with Scarlett  Johansson now.

I want all those cats.  That is all.  =^;^=

I'm not a cat person, but BOINGO WAS SO CUTE.  The Siamese one was the winner of the night as it made themselves clear they wanted out. 

• Love 5

When Colin said that it was a good weekend to stay inside because it’s 20 degrees out and “everyone you’ve ever heard of is a sex monster”

I was a little surprised how willing they were to throw Louis CK under the bus so quickly. It's true that what he did was clearly wrong, but he's also hosted the show 4 times and has always seemed to be one of the hosts they enjoy having there the most. This is the first time I can remember a "friend of the show" getting into a scandal like this; was kinda surprised when they didn't hold back on condemning him harshly (I'm assuming Cecily wrote her Update piece).

• Love 1

In my opinion, hands-down the strongest episode of the season so far. By a good margin. Felt like a season 42 episode. I hope this is an indication that they're hitting their stride.

I was pleasantly surprised. Partially because I've thought that season 43 overall has been kind of lukewarm so far, and also because while I don't know a whole lot about Tiffany Haddish, I did know that she's a standup, and in my opinion the writers tend to phone it in a bit when an actual standup is hosting. My hypothesis is that the writers just kind of assume that the host will make it funny regardless of the material. There are exceptions of course (Chappelle's episode last season was particularly strong, for example, as was Larry David's last season) but for the most part it seems I'm always left disappointed when an actual standup hosts. Larry David's episode last week is a good example of that. I'm always like "They could have done so much more, but they half-assed it." Not this week.

The only sketch that was kind of a dud, for me anyway, was Tamika. I'm not really sure what they were going for there. Terrific concept, poorly executed. Ended up being a bit of a mess. But everything else was outstanding.

Boo Boo Jeffries for the win!

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

WRW FTW. Bonus points to the Siamese for wigging out. I think Jay Pharaoh did a better Katt Williams, though. Also, the Kyle/Leslie bits are usually good. If you don't like them, you'd still get Colin getting humiliated and/or beaten, and that shit never gets old.

Who was that? It was short but spot-on. And he will be playing Zazu. Also, Trevor Noah was bitching about how nobody called him in for an audition. Good stuff.

ETA: Just realized Siamese aren't hairless. My mother isn't a fan of cats without fur. Like little aliens trying to pass themselves off as cats.

8 hours ago, pennben said:

Okay, I had been recording this but turned it on live at the last few minutes, and I've been laughing uncontrollably since.  I turned it on at the beginning of the Whiskers are We sketch, and at first, the cats/kittens were unruly and Tiffany was wrangling them, and grabbed a couple and told Kate, "I've got the pussies", and Kate broke.....and then, towards the end, the hairless cat went all evil in Kate's face, scaring the hell out of Kate, who managed to keep hold of it, to keep it from jumping off.  At that point, the cat hissed at Tiffany, and I swear to god, she pulled her fist back ready to punch it, but Kate had it wrangled......I've replayed that about 10 times at this point and I cannot stop laughing!!!

I'm just watching the show now, but these recaps of WRW has me dying! LOL! WRW is always awesome since wrangling cats is a phrase for obvious reasons. I can't wait to see the sphinx, my sister has had 2 of them. And yes, they are creepy little things at first, but they grow on you. 

Weekend Update was killing it on all fronts. I loved the HR bit. Its just so fucking true on so many fronts. We recently had a rep visit from the company who handles our benefits, payroll, and anything HR related. I particularly liked the part where she told us about sexual harassment. We install medical equipment and do light construction. Um, okay, here's the thing. A) I'm the only female, and B) our owner/boss is a walking HR issue half the time. I can't tell you how many "ball" references I've had to listen to. It's a rare week when I don't get one of the guys telling me another guy's "vagina" is on fire/hurting. My boss regularly calls me honey, sweetie, babe, and can get a little too friendly at times. They are lucky I'm not easily offended or uncomfortable with any of the above (which, I really in all honesty should be). If anything, I can throw down with them. Should have seen the one guy's face when I shot back to a vagina on fire comment that no, that was me since I had started my period the day before. Yeah, sometimes it's fun just to see what happens.

Not sketch related, but I noticed just how damn healthy Pete Davidson is looking these days. I'm glad he's clean and looks to be thriving. 

• Love 4

Cold open - Indulgent and boring. Maybe Alabamans cared? It’s clear the show enjoys making fun of Jeff Sessions because Kate is so good. But there was no point to this.

Monologue- Gratuitous. I think aside from a very tiny part of the population, we all know that pulling out your dick is wrong. It’s a cheap laugh.

Ultimate Fighter - OK. It needed more than one joke.

Democrats - Kind of fun. All politicians are so full of themselves, on both sides, and think what they believe and say matters. It doesn’t. They forget it’s about us. 

The short - Went nowhere. Aside from the wig. 

Taylor Swift - First saw her years ago, performing live on a morning show. Her voice sounded awful, she wasn’t particularly atttactive  and I thought she would be a flash in the pan. Thanks to technology and image makers, she isn’t. So you go girl? 

WU - Huh. So Roy Moore really dresses like that? Some sharp one liners. HR lady - more gratuitous sexual harrassment comments. We recognize that 99 percent of us don’t do those things, right? Fast forwarded it after the doll. Che was especially on fire this time. Loved his Uber driver comment. I don’t know who this host is. And why give Ball’s dad any attention? 

Black Unicorn - This show really likes to point out race in passing. 

Tamika - Race again. Is Tamika supposed to be woke and unaware of how ridiculous she sounds?

Women and Dolphins - OK. Another skit with tremendous attention to detail and one long joke.

Taylor Swift’s eye make up is weird. 

Cats - Did anyone in the audience hear “Ah got the pussy!” Tiffany went for it here. That was fun. Ah, Kat Williams. Morris Day did it better. 

Oh, she’s a stand up comedienne? 

The show likes to point out race in passing and I for one appreciate it. SNL is more diverse than most TV, and one of the things I like most is that it can both be funny AND be socially relevant. Hooray for progress!

Anyways, Tiffany Haddish is a star. She made everything she was in better and I hope she comes back soon. I will probably watch Whiskers Are We three million times between now and then in appreciation of her "I got the pussy" and drawn fist ad libs.

Cecily's Claire from HR is the best comedy I've seen about sexual harassment. Take notes, guys.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

It was Mikey Day. 

Id only ever seen Tiffany Hadish on talk shows (still haven’t caught Girls Trip) but she is going to be a star. She was absolutely hysterical, her energy level was insanely high for the entire show, and she did a good job of still getting out her lines while wrangling all the cats. She can come back as often as she’d like and I hope we see her again. 

A little thing I appreciated - that they didn’t let Louis CK off the hook or ignore what happened with him just because he’s a friend of the a show and has hosted in the past. 

• Love 16

Not a Taylor Swift fan but her final song was quite moving, and impressive to see a 'musician' in 2017 sit there with a guitar and sing.  As annoying as she's been over the past few years, she really displayed her talents.  Her first performance almost seemed like an SNL skit.

Tiffany was fabulous!  Cosign everybody else who says she always looks like she's having such a great time that she just makes you smile.  She just exudes positivity and sunshine, which is rare nowadays.  And she looked great in that white dress!

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Phishbulb said:

I was a little surprised how willing they were to throw Louis CK under the bus so quickly. It's true that what he did was clearly wrong, but he's also hosted the show 4 times and has always seemed to be one of the hosts they enjoy having there the most

It wouldn't surprise me that some of the writing staff on the show admitted that he did something similar with them during his hosting weeks and now it's out in the open,  they can go after him. 

39 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I think Jay Pharaoh did a better Katt Williams, though.

I never even heard of Katt Williams until Drake did his version.

• Love 2

Okay I need to watch Girls Trip now.

Also Heidi's Kristen Schaal was incredible. I really thought it was her for a second.

The ongoing faux documentary behind the scenes drama centering on Leslie and Kyle's romance featuring appearances by Lorne is awesome.

I had to post this:

tumblr_ozakk5q4WW1w1q02vo1_500.gif

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, carrier76 said:

The only things I laughed at were the Democrats and the cats. I expected a lot more since everyone hyped her up so much, but I just didn’t think she was funny.

I didn't think she was funny either.  I'll even go so far as to say that I didn't think she was funny in Girls Trip, just manic.  

• Love 2

Has Kerry Washington ever hosted?  I have a feeling she'd be pretty good.  I would love to see a sketch of her as Olivia Pope and I think the SNL crew would do a great job of playing the other Scandal characters like Huck, Daddy Pope, Mellie, Fitz, Jake--you get the drift.  

Oh I forgot about the Tamika sketch.  That was weird.  There was potential, but it felt like the funny parts got cut out.  The Democrats sketch was pretty hilarious.  I think I stopped watching SNL after Kate's Hallelujah - not because I voted for Trump (I didn't), but it was so self indulgent.  I was glad to see Kate able to mock Hillary again.  I just recently started recording SNL again.  It's still way more inconsistent than it should be.

Like the Erika Jayne skit last week, the Kristen Schaal bit was so random and spot on, it made me cackle.

7 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Has Kerry Washington ever hosted?  I have a feeling she'd be pretty good.  I would love to see a sketch of her as Olivia Pope and I think the SNL crew would do a great job of playing the other Scandal characters like Huck, Daddy Pope, Mellie, Fitz, Jake--you get the drift.  

Not only did she host, it was the week when the show was in the news due to the lack of black women in the cast. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/snl-kerry-washington-mock-shows-652770

• Love 5

It did not look to me as if Tiffany wanted to punch the cat.  I thought she was recoiling in surprise and fear when the kitty jumped. She wasn't expecting it and probably isn't a cat owner.

That being said, I loved the show this week.  I'd never heard of Tiffany, but when she did a bit from "Coming to America" (one of my favorite movies) during WU, I became a fan for life.  She IS a beautiful woman and a funny one.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

Not only did she host, it was the week when the show was in the news due to the lack of black women in the cast. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/snl-kerry-washington-mock-shows-652770

Yeah, and the black guys had told Lorne they were henceforth refusing to dress in drag to do female black characters.  Lorne hired Sasheer a month or two later.

I somehow missed the cat sketch-- back to the DVR . . .

• Love 1

While I'm fine with pointed commentary toward Democrats, I didn't like the DNC sketch for the following reasons:

1. Pretty sure Hillary Clinton has no plans to ever run again, so making her seem like a desperate perpetual contender is unseemly.  It's like they want to criticize her for wanting to have a voice in politics at all.

2. She's made to look desperate for wanting to run again (which she doesn't), while Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are not depicted as desperate for wanting to run again, which they actually do.  (They're depicted as "Haha, you're not fresh blood," but that's applied across the board.)

3. Donna Brazille... yeah, don't really know what to think about her at this point.

4. Oh, and normally I love Kate McKinnon, but her Pelosi impression is terrible.  Too bad Kristen Wiig wasn't available.

• Love 11

Ironically enough I couldn't watch SNL last night because I went to see Sasheer doing stand up in my city. She was really good. Then watching Leslie flub the whole "woke with Tamika" sketch I couldn't help but think how much better that would be with Sasheer doing a millennial bent on it and not, y'know crashing lines the whole way through. 

Leslie is great in her Update bits and the filmed pieces (the Kyle and Leslie skit was good again and I liked her as Donna Brazile) , but at this point in her tenure, there is no reason she should be this incompetent in live sketches, which are what the show is centered around. 

The Dolphin bit was probably my favorite of the night, but it suffered from not having a proper ending, which is odd for a Kate and Aidy sketch. Usually they close with a good hook. 

Update was great, and the video game sketch was fun. 

• Love 5

A friend of mine is OBSESSED with the Last Unicorn, so Last Black Unicorn had me dying at the beginning even though I didn't like anything else about it.

I am totally okay with stand-ups hosting and doing nothing but stand-up in their monologues remaining a trend.

I have not seen Girls Trip and neither has my 60-year-old mother, yet somehow she was able to quote "It's a bootyhole". What?!!! She thought the monologue was cute, though.

Cecily as the woman in HR perfectly nailed the exasperation in our country right now.

11 hours ago, Negritude said:

Pretty sure TS has hosted before...which would make it even more strange she didn't cameo like Miley Cyrus did last week. Maybe she didn't want to.

She did double duty once and was GREAT, and also did a skit the first time she was a musical guest (with Neil Patrick Harris as host). I remember in the David S. Pumpkins that Lady Gaga was supposed to be in the sketch but wanted to focus on her performances that night, and I can see Swift doing the same, especially as choreography is still a relatively newer thing for her.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

She has. It was when they were getting flack about not having black women and Kenan refused to dress up as a woman. KW was good as Oprah.

Sasheer played Olivia, although I don't remember who Fitz was. Sasheer did a great job of mocking Olivia's quivering lips as she gazes longingly at Fitz. They also did that prism look thing and the characters commented on the weird thing going on.

• Love 1

Cecily Strong's HR lady was my favorite part of the show. So funny. I have to do those Title IX trainings every quarter, and the rules really are just about that simple. And yet, I've been touched inappropriately and had to field inappropriate comments plenty of times, even though I'm in a female-dominated field. HR lady yelling at Colin and telling him she's mad at him and it's hard to explain really captured the frustration and made me lol. Also, "14, but you're gay now, so hooray, how brave."

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

And given the topic in the news the last couple of weeks, maybe not the best timing to have the guest fondle Kate's breasts.

I generally love Whiskers are We, but I agree that grab was a mistake.

7 hours ago, butterbody said:

I had never heard of Tiffany before this and I fell in love with her immediately. Her little dance is adorable.

Ever since I saw her as a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, I've wanted to be her best friend. If you can find the clip, it's awesome.

5 hours ago, Uncle Benzene said:

Boo Boo Jeffries for the win!

Amen!

5 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Tiffany was fabulous!  Cosign everybody else who says she always looks like she's having such a great time that she just makes you smile.  She just exudes positivity and sunshine, which is rare nowadays.  And she looked great in that white dress!

All of this, so much! I bet the designer is thrilled to get the name of that dress out there, but also: wear it! As many times as you want! And if she's not as happy as she acts, she's a terrific actor. Do the stars really not make money off big hit movies? She has to be "worth" more than $2 million by now, right? I hope so.

3 hours ago, JZL said:

I somehow missed the cat sketch-- back to the DVR . . .

It's the last sketch before the good-byes.

1 hour ago, JakeyJokes said:

I am totally okay with stand-ups hosting and doing nothing but stand-up in their monologues remaining a trend.

I wish it happened more often. Play to their strengths!

I thought the writing on this episode was mixed, but the performances and energy level were (mostly) excellent.

I'm mad at Taylor Swift right now, so I was glad she stayed out of the sketches and I could FF her. But I was also surprised because I remember her being surprisingly good in the episode she hosted.

• Love 5

In the Cold Open I couldn't stop staring at Mikey Day's cheekbones. I kept wondering if they were prosthetics or just makeup. I don't think Roy Moore has distinctive cheekbones, but maybe Day's face was just too smooth and youthful.

I enjoyed the gamers sketch. I always like when the performers do those repetitive movements like the characters do in the games. Mikey was particularly good. And I liked Boo Boo Jeffries. 

I loved the Lion King audition tapes, but then I usually like sketches with a bunch of impressions in them. Beck as Nick Offerman was amazing. Spot on. I also loved Mikey Day, definitely wearing prosthetics, as John Oliver, and the new gal as Kristen Schaal. Sterling K Brown? I thought that was fine, but I never thought anyone would try to be an impression of him. 

The DNC ad was pretty good. Cecily as Sen Feinstein was good.

I liked the Beck & Kyle taped sketch. Everyone getting their licks in on Colin was funny and reminded me of a scene in the movie Airplane.

Loved the HR lady on WU. Well done and written.

I wonder how Get Woke with Tamika would have been if Tiffany played Tamika. As it was, it wasn't very good.

I also didn't particularly like The Last Black Unicorn, except to hear how well Tiffany can whinny. 

I usually like stuff that Kate & Aidy do, but I didn't think the dolphin bit was anything beyond a one-joke idea. Well, I guess I did like that the only words the dolphin "spoke" were hand and now.

I wish Whiskers R We had been better. I didn't think Tiffany had much of a character. Just throwing in lesbian stuff doesn't make it funny.

• Love 2

"Before I was in Girls Trip, I grew up in foster care. And I want to say thank you to anybody who payed taxes between 1990 and 1999, becuase if you wouldn't have payed your taxes, I wouldn't be standing here today."

(Applause! Applause! Applause!) (Love this!) (Quote from the monologue)

Any other @Midnight fans (RIP) here? 

1 hour ago, mtlchick said:

McQueen himself died in 2010, but his assistant has been the creative director since then and kept his name and brand alive.

Yes, the brand designed Kate Middleton's wedding dress.

I loved the monoloque and the video game sketch. 

• Love 9