Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: A Case Of The Vickis

• Start Topic

I think it's terrible that only Lydia felt it necessary to go the hospital to be with Vicki. I don't like Lydia but seriously, as far as they knew Vicki could have been in serious trouble. They decided to eat dinner first. WOW. Terrible human beings. I don't expect any better from Shannon and Meghan because they hate Vicki and they did the same thing before, but Tamra and alleged friend Kelly? Shameful. "We're going in shifts!" WTF was she even talking about?!

• Love 13

This was just like last season, who goes to the hospital, Vicki. Maybe the robe was shoved over her head to stop the selfies. She had one on a stretcher with a neck brace last time LOL. Then, after all that BS, she comes back and gets drunk~ Please! ( Ps Vicki, Steve didn't sound that worried) 

Peggy, I'm glad Kelly told you off, you stupid wench! She goes all the way to the hospital, and Vicki is coming back, she should of ate... What a little drama queen she is, pouting all that time in her room. Diko, she needs you to tell her where to go !

Tamra peeing herslf, really? so drunk, and all those tears, it wont ever be the same with those two. You can never go back

I understood where Shannon was coming from, she should know that Tamra is a user. Boy Tamra has a hard face..

Kelly, too much too drink and the old snarky bitchy Kelly comes out!

Meghan, still looked good. I'm glad Lydia went to the hospital, she would have been all prissy and spoiled the fun!

We're going in shifts!" WTF was she even talking about?!

Two go up, come back and eat, two go to the hospital.Makes sense to me. They dont allow you ALL in the rom anyway

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Vicki got her casserole!!

Thank god for that! LOL

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 20
40 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

And they keep you in the hospital until the clot dissolves so it won't travel any farther. Sent her back with a shot to administer herself? I'm may be wrong, but I call bullshit on that. Seriously, when they wheeled her into the hospital, they hadn't even put in IV in. Yeah, it was serious.  My aching ass serious.

Vicki is going to milk this for all she can. Good grief, she in the hospital for less than 2 hours and the RMTs looked bored stiff as they drug her into the hospital. LOL

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm 3 minutes in.  That poor doctor.

OMG I felt so sorry for him, Peggy kept saying can you do something, can you see this, can you take her temperature I would of yelled, clear the effin room! stat!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

And they keep you in the hospital until the clot dissolves so it won't travel any farther. Sent her back with a shot to administer herself? I'm may be wrong, but I call bullshit on that. Seriously, when they wheeled her into the hospital, they hadn't even put in IV in. Yeah, it was serious.  My aching ass serious.

That's what they did with my dad when he had a clot in his leg and dvt, he was out pretty much as soon as they showed him how to administer the shot.  Not saying she's not full of shit, but that rang true to me.  

• Love 9

When I saw Lydia with her bible the morning after the night before, not all of her t-shirt was visible. I thought the shirt had Problematic written on it. I straight away thought ,yes you are, good warning!’, but then later I saw it had Nobleman written on it. I prefer problematic!

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

iirc tamra has stated earlier this season that she and icki are NOT friends

Fixed that for you because that's been Tamra's pretty consistent refrain about Vicki.

Vicki's bones are nothing, but vindictive.

I cannot believe Vicki sat there with that false fucking equivalency comparing her shitty rumor-mongering with her friends bringing their concerns about Brooks to her. Everyone had concerns about Brooks, which turned out to be valid. They all came to Vicki and Brooks and shared their concerns. Vicki allegedly has concerns about Eddie and David so she shares these concerns with Kelly. This shit doesn't pass the smell test. I don't know that you can take umbrage at a person calling Brooks a liar and a con man when he's actually admitted to being those things. Teresa from New Jersey is an ex-con. This is tha truth.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Vicki this week: I've never had a vindictive bone in my body

Vicki a couple weeks ago: I want to punish them for not being my friend

Exactly. She is delusional. 

• Love 18

I think some of the things they have these women do, like the big hike, is stupid.  There's no need to put them through that. 

Dr Peggy, shut the fuck up. You're a Doctor of Stupidity, not a medical doctor.  She's such a bitch who thinks she's a strong woman, but I get the feeling she's not.  If Dick-O told her to eat crap, she probably would  

Lydia, sorry, but I see you as a Jack Christian. You pull the Jesus card to make you look good.  I have relatives like that---religious on Sunday but giant jackasses every other day.  

Kelly should shut her pie hole and stop screaming that Vicki is having a heart attack.  I said it last week that Vicki is a hypochondriac that's exacerbated by her heavy drinking and partying way too much, along with not enough sleep and jet lag.  

I don't know about the rest of you, but the times I've had to go to the ER, and got discharged, my first thoughts weren't shoving food in my face and drinkinalcohol.  I came home and went to bed.  IF Vicki had a blood clot, no way would they release her after a few hours.  There's a lot of things you need to do if there's a suspected clot   Did they do an MRI or a Doppler?   If not, they did not diagnose a clot   If she had a clot in her leg,  they would do some kind of medical intervention like a blood thinner or a venal screen implanted in her groin to prevent the clot from moving to her heart or lungs.  Once again, Vicki is crying wolf   

Obviously, none of these women realize that reality shows like this one destroys marriages, relationships and a lot of other things. Only narcissists go on shows like Real Housewives.  

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Since I thanked the "Great Pumpkin" for the early bag FULL of treats here is my list of the women of candy in said bag:

Vicki= Candy Corn (OG nasty waxy candy lasts forever and the only way to get rid of it is to throw away)

Tamra = Gummy worm/rat. (No explanation needed)

Shannon = Mounds or Almond Joy (because some time you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't)

Kelly= Snickers (because she is like the two different hungry people in their ads)

Megan= Milky Way (breastfeeding and all that)

Lydia= Pixie Stix (sugar in a straw and you don't have to touch the sticky candy directly)

Peggy = Wax lips or those gross wax cola bottles. (gross, no flavor and not worth the time)

Interesting assesment. I agree. However I think Vicky is also like black licorice= strong flavor and dark. Kelly would be the wrapper from said licorice=void of everything sweet. Shannon=baby ruth. Nutty but good. Peggy=wax lips. Lydia=warhead hard candy. Tamra=sweet tart. Sweet at first but then sour. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Dr Peggy, shut the fuck up. You're a Doctor of Stupidity, not a medical doctor.  She's such a bitch who thinks she's a strong woman, but I get the feeling she's not.  If Dick-O told her to eat crap, she probably would  

Remember a couple episodes she wore a sweatshirt that said something like “University of Medicine”? Maybe she thought that qualified her to be in the room.  “I’m not a doctor, but I wore the T-shirt on TV”

• Love 12

When I saw Vicki with the  bathrobe on head being wheeled around , it reminded me of  of when ET was in Elliot's bike basket during the escape

After seeing that idiotic clusterfuck outside ill Vicki's door. I appreciated  Heather even more on how she  took charge in such a calm way after the buggy spill

Peggy has been in the US since she was 2, how isolated was she growing up? She seemed liked somebody who'd only been here a short time

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 17

So on second watch Peggy says to the doctor "Can you just help her out?  Without as..."  It was when the doctor was trying to get patient history and ascertain the symptoms.  I'm pretty sure Pegy was getting upset that the doctor was asking Vicki questions to figure out what was wrong with her.  Dr. Peggy is a moron.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

So, does Shannon figure out that Tamra’s “friendship” with her was a strategy that is no longer useful? 

I think it's just a matter of time and Shannon is going to be "Gretchened".  Tamra wants to whoop it up with Vicki.  She doesn't have any fun with Shannon.  And Shannon needs to stop with all of the crying.  It's starting to get on my nerves and I've never been in a room with her.  I can only imagine how the people around her feel.  She has no self control whatsoever.  When Vicki and Tamra were expressing their feelings for each other, Shannon just could not keep her big mouth shut.  She's been pretty much getting on Tamra's nerves all season and we all know how disloyal Tamra is.  She'll drop Shannon without even blinking.

• Love 18

I know I'm asking A LOT of these women to apply logic and clear communication (it's nigh impossible), but why didn't Peggy just go to the hospital with Lydia?  Did Lydia not even talk to Peggy, and just bypass her to go berate the others for eating dinner before heading to the hospital?  

Kelly hasn't won me over, but I sure as hell appreciate her frustration with Peggy, especially her continued vexation at Peggy's alleged college degree and the whole "my dad can kick your dad's ass" comment.  Though TBH I was fully expecting a Peggy goes Ericka Jane moment with a "you don't know what I go through at night" cry fest over her deceased father.

I do want to know why they weren't properly mic'd in Shannon's room and it all seemed to be shot on a cell phone.  Has Heather been along all the time, and is just a crew member now?

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Audpaud said:

It must be that time of the season for Tammy Sue to display her wide range of acting skills. Drunk sobbing - drunk laughing pee pee? Riveting.

And tearless crying.

• Love 16

I think BRAVO knew Peggy was so dense and threw her in the mix to be eaten alive by the lions because they knew the show needed some type of drama. 

I would've eaten too before going to the hospital if it was that late, I hadn't eaten all day, and you know that there are producers with Vicki that she probably knows longer than she's known Kelly or Megan or Shannon.

And the contrast of them filling their faces and drinking vodka was hysterical.  At least they weren't fake about their concern.

What was Megan wearing and why was she wearing it in Iceland? That red pin-striped boxy jacket looked like a throwaway from a barbershop quartet and summer/spring rather than what you'd pack to wear in Iceland. 

• Love 7

FInally a good episode!!

I believe Vicki wasn't feeling well and I don't think she was just looking for sympathy.  She looked terrible but when they were putting her in the ambulance she kept saying she was fine, she'll be okay.  Someone looking for sympathy doesn't say that.  I don't know what was wrong with Vicki but I had one panic attack in my life.  My heart was beating out of my chest.  I thought I was having a heart attack.  I've  never been so scared.  When your heart starts doing weird things it's scary!

I can't even believe I'm liking Kelly.  She was funny and I'm sooo glad she wouldn't take any crap from Peggy.  Peggy is all kinds of annoying and very strange.  If someone told me they were going to have their husband call my husband I would have laughed my ass off and said go ahead!  WTF!

Shannon is a clinger.  Why couldn't she let Tamra and Vicki make up?  I bet she was the same way with David and his Mom.  She doesn't like David's Mom and I'm betting she was doing the same thing but that's David's Mother and he can't just completely cut her out.  Just a guess but it sounds about right after what I saw yesterday.

Edited by Sai
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

It seemed like they were shooting on a cellphone camera in Shannon's room late night, yet I could have sworn there were some shots that showed all of them. Very strange. 

Considering that Vicki was back eating, drinking and whooping it up a few hours later, it seems like they made the right call to not rush right over. 

I suspect it was filmed by one of the producers using their personal cell phone, that is how they got the footage on the van ride in Ireland last season. The regular film crew only films so many hours a day and that leaves the producer(s) to catch what happens then. LOL

3 minutes ago, Sai said:

FInally a good episode!!

I believe Vicki wasn't feeling well and I don't think she was just looking for sympathy.  She looked terrible but when they were putting her in the ambulance she kept saying she was fine, she'll be okay.  Someone looking for sympathy doesn't say that.  I don't know what was wrong with Vicki but I had one panic attack in my life.  My heart was beating out of my chest.  I thought I was having a heart attack.  I've  never been so scared.  When your heart starts doing weird things it's scary!

I can't even believe I'm liking Kelly.  She was funny and I'm sooo glad she wouldn't take any crap from Peggy.  Peggy is all kinds of annoying and very strange.  If someone told me they were going to have their husband call my husband I would have laughed my ass off and said go ahead!  WTF!

Shannon is a clinger.  Why couldn't she let Tamra and Vicki make up?  I bet she was the same way with David and his Mom.  She doesn't like David's Mom and I'm betting she doing the same thing but that's David's Mother and he can't just completely cut her out.  Just a guess but it sounds about right after what I saw yesterday.

Tamra explained on WWHL and in a blog after Kelly's boob party that she told Shannon to help her stay strong and not allow her to makeup with Vicki, so Shannon was only following Tamra's wishes/orders.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I know I'm asking A LOT of these women to apply logic and clear communication (it's nigh impossible), but why didn't Peggy just go to the hospital with Lydia?  Did Lydia not even talk to Peggy, and just bypass her to go berate the others for eating dinner before heading to the hospital?  

Kelly hasn't won me over, but I sure as hell appreciate her frustration with Peggy, especially her continued vexation at Peggy's alleged college degree and the whole "my dad can kick your dad's ass" comment.  Though TBH I was fully expecting a Peggy goes Ericka Jane moment with a "you don't know what I go through at night" cry fest over her deceased father.

I do want to know why they weren't properly mic'd in Shannon's room and it all seemed to be shot on a cell phone.  Has Heather been along all the time, and is just a crew member now?

I was wondering if the scenes in Shannon's room were filmed with some type of auto camera, without a camera operator and lighting guy.  The filming was so grainy and the sound was terrible.  And, it was anywhere between 2:00 and 5:00 am, after the crew had a very long day.  Maybe the crew set up some cameras in Shannon's room and just decided to go to sleep?  

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

"You chose him over me"!!!!! Really, Tammy Sue, is that what it was all about?

When Tamra said that, I had a total flashback to Vicki and Tamra during the time with Tamra and Simon's separation.  I think that Tamra was frustrated with Vicki at the time, because she felt that Vicki wanted her to choose between Simon and Vicki.  

• Love 5

The drunken make-up between Tamra and Vicki was stupid. Vicki is STILL talking about Eddie. She doesn't get it. She was equating what she said with the other women taking issues with Brooks's SCAM. Not the same thing. Not even close. No warm and fuzzies from me. While I would have kept it to myself, I get Shannon's frustration with all this. But when she openly freaks out about it, it makes her look crazy. Simma. 

My main takeaway from this episode is I think I really don't like any of these people. 

The "make up" convo with Tamra was hard to watch.  I agree Vicki still does not get it.  Tamra was like "What if I said things like that about Steve", Vicki replied "You did do that, with Brooks".  OK, brick wall.  She does not get it and never will, the narcissism is too strong.  Then she was creepily touching Tamra's hair, ew, I am with Shannon I would have wanted to puke had I been sitting a few feet away from that hot mess.

What I noticed was they are hugging and crying and Vicki was cooing over Tamra is this creepy Motherly, way and then she said in her gentle voice "Don't hurt me and I won't have to hurt you".  The whole thing was really sickening.  I hope Tamra stays away from Vicki, seriously.  This is not a good friendship.

To me this show is not really enjoyable anymore because instead of being about these women, and a peek at their lives, it's become a meta-show, some weird dangerous-liaisons game of fighting for alliances and camera time.  That's really all that is going on. The comments about people being pushed out, or replacing positions as "top friend" it's really only about the show.  That whole cluster-F when the Dr's were there were about who was going to be seen as the supportive friend to Vicki....  They all can't stand Vicki and don't want to film with her at their parties, but then she's ill and they were all standing outside the door like vultures who was going to be the one to be at her bedside during this prime filming moment.  I don't dig it.

• Love 18

Loved this episode.  I hate to admit it, but I actually loved Kelly.  Quit touching me, why are you telling me what to do, my daddy is going to call your daddy.  Gold Jerry Gold!

Vickie leaving Shannons room saying she has to call Steve because he was so worried about her.  Um Vickie, when you called him on the way home from the hospital to eat your casserole, I believe he said you should just strap yourself to the outside of the plane and come home.  So very caring.

• Love 24

I am sorry but I found the whole Vicki/Tamra making up scene very scripted and not terribly believable.  They might have well inserted some "Wayne's World" moments into the big scene.  Here is the dramatic make up scene.  It was almost as if the producers said-Tamra, this is beyond boring you need to bring it.  Tamra and her bigger person garbage-she just wanted camera time.  I was glad she did go so far as to say they weren't BFFs.  I felt like Vicki overworked her anxiety attack/high blood pressure incident but most of all what is it these women don't understand about a DOCTOR being in attendance.  Why were they prattling about when medical help was there?  I also had issue with Peggy demanding to be chaffeured an hour away to check on Vicki.  Let Vicki alone and get well on her own.  The rest handled it well-give the bitch a casserole and most of all please, please lose the line.

Shannon was the only one who showed the appropriate amount of skepticism - she knowsit is a fake make up and there is just no way Eddie is forgiving Vicki any time soon.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

My main takeaway from this episode is I think I really don't like any of these people. 

The "make up" convo with Tamra was hard to watch.  I agree Vicki still does not get it.  Tamra was like "What if I said things like that about Steve", Vicki replied "You did do that, with Brooks".  OK, brick wall.  She does not get it and never will, the narcissism is too strong.  Then she was creepily touching Tamra's hair, ew, I am with Shannon I would have wanted to puke had I been sitting a few feet away from that hot mess.

What I noticed was they are hugging and crying and Vicki was cooing over Tamra is this creepy Motherly, way and then she said in her gentle voice "Don't hurt me and I won't have to hurt you".  The whole thing was really sickening.  I hope Tamra stays away from Vicki, seriously.  This is not a good friendship.

To me this show is not really enjoyable anymore because instead of being about these women, and a peek at their lives, it's become a meta-show, some weird dangerous-liaisons game of fighting for alliances and camera time.  That's really all that is going on. The comments about people being pushed out, or replacing positions as "top friend" it's really only about the show.  That whole cluster-F when the Dr's were there were about who was going to be seen as the supportive friend to Vicki....  They all can't stand Vicki and don't want to film with her at their parties, but then she's ill and they were all standing outside the door like vultures who was going to be the one to be at her bedside during this prime filming moment.  I don't dig it.

Shannon said it on the show last night, she and Meghan were demonized last season for not going to the hospital too see Vicki after the roll over and she wasn't going to go through that again! LOL 

• Love 6

Shannon is a couple of steps short of being a clinger character from a Lifetime movie due to insecurity and feeling lost due to the impending failure of her marriage.

AND

Vicki is a hypochondriac and narcissist who had a bad reaction to a combination altitude, drunkiness, lack of sleep and exercise. These two ideas are not mutually exclusive and are true at the same time.

Vicki also used the opportunity as her best chance to garner sympathy and goodwill for the trash can that is her personality to get a makeup session with Tamara. Like all narcasists, she knows how to strike when the other person is weak. Tamara was so emotionally worked up, she mistook that conversation for an actual apology and resolution. We know Vicki was not sorry and has continued with the gay rumors after this meeting.

Although Shannon's observations about Vicki were correct, her delivery was so bad that she probably locked herself into the role of "crazy" and "just jealous" for the rest of the season. She needs to keep quiet, fly lower on the radar and lay in wait for the reunion. I doubt she has the self restraint to do so, but she should. 

Edited by red12
  • Love 21

Once again, Vicki the master manipulator manages to come out on top, effortlessly reassuming her title as true OG (after spending the season isolated, scorned, and irrelevant on the sidelines, on the verge of elimination). We all knew that Tamra was by her core nature attracted to the dark side, despite all her transparent attempts over the past few seasons to assume a new persona, that of the good-hearted devout Christian who now recognized Vicki for the wicked and scheming monster she truly is.  But less than an hour back at the hotel from the hospital, Vicki has Tamra sobbing like the hurt and rejected child she is in her lap, declaring her pain, love, and devotion.  Shannon sits in the corner, ineffectual, abandoned, cursing Vicki's lies as she watches her BFF Tamra's instantaneous conversion back to the dark side. All the while, the Vicki bots beam with great satisfaction and pride at the joyous reunion, having helped Vicki attain her primary objective. Even though two of them will be dropped from the show, they have served her well.

For those of us who clearly see Vicki for the malignant narcissist she is (and detest her for it), this is all a bit disturbing but also not unexpected. Shannon is now in for a world of hurt.

Finally, despite spending almost all of her life growing up in the U.S., Peggy is at heart just an uneducated, closed-minded, middle-aged peasant woman raised in some small isolated Armenian mountain village. Most emigrants with her life experience (educational background, trappings of wealth, etc.) become more American in their behavior and outlook, more outgoing, friendly, socially skilled, fully articulate in English. She, for some reason, has not. She remains cold and distant, suspicious of non-Armenians, inarticulate, superstitious, fatalistic, as if she never left that village. Probably wears a black peasant shawl at home and issues dark curses to ward off trouble when the cameras aren't running.

Edited by Should Be Working
  • Love 17

I appreciate that Peggy did seem highly concerned and visibly upset by Vicki's "condition" but she was literally seconds away from a Shirley McLaine style Terms of Endearment breakdown

3d85a016ba82305e776cf11ae1ca4651_large.g

It was odd. She is odd. The whole Diko thing? Frankly, I just think that she was feeling unsure and her instincts were telling her to go to the hospital but the other lady's behavior was making her doubt herself. Diko's direction was really just giving her 'permission' to do what she already felt she should do. I don't think she is in a controlling  or abusive relationship. She is more bravado than actual strength and was hiding behind Diko in this instance. 

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

"You chose him over me"!!!!! Really, Tammy Sue, is that what it was all about?

This is just weird. I feel like this sentence should only really be uttered by a child to its mother. 

I just realized I hate Tamra more than I hate anyone else on this show, including Vicki. My hate for this urine soaked, vile bitch is abiding and ever-lasting. Yes, Vicki ain't shit, but Tamra is a malevolent, calculating piece of human garbage. I don't care if she was baptized using the tears of Jesus himself while a choir of angels sang Hosannas, that bitch will always be Satan's #1 concubine. What I hate about this whole season is everyone jockeying to be her friend and her pearl clutching over a rumor that has been around since Eddie even hit the show. After all the heinous shit she has said and done, a gay rumor is akin to alleging her curtains don't match her drapes. Don't get me wrong, Vicki is wrong for this, but I can't find a lick of sympathy for the drunk wasted chick. Nope.

The only real bond between Tamra and Shannon is their dislike of Vicki.  Shannon is gonna need to learn that being a 'true friend' to Tamra is a thankless job. 

• Love 19