Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: A Case Of The Vickis

• Start Topic

Now the skinny bitches want to eat? 

1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

This is by far the most comforting thing you can say to a person having a panic attack, Kelly!  Being the bitch that I am, I laughed hysterically.   Next Kelly will be calling the hospital and asking, “Is Vicki dead yet?”  

LMAO!!!! I love crazy Kelly!

• Love 9

What's with the jumpy, grainy footage of this argument? Am I watching the world's crappiest, worst-acted Intervention episode?

The room-decor penguins look like they want a piece of the action.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 6

Kelly snapping at Peggy like she's a dog - Hey!  snap snap Hey!  She didn't even call her by her name.

It gave me life.

This Vicki emergency is edited all out of sequence.  Peggy's got her hair in a clip, then she's standing with her hair hanging lose, when Kelly tells her to get out of her way.  Then her hair's up again, then it's down again.

• Love 23
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, Natalie68 said:

YAY!  Good for them.  They need this.  

Watching the clips for the next episodes drove me crazy.  Peggy glomming onto me as I have been hurling and sweating would make me livid.  It also seems more about Peggy than Vicki.  I am not one that wants an audience when I am sick.  Husband yes.  Doctors yes.  People that are new in my life or coworkers?  Fuck no.  Lydia is nearly unworthy of discussion she is THAT irritating to me.  

Initially Peggy told Kelly they were going to have to fix Vicki up because she looked terrible - prior to seeking help.  I'm sure Vicki would have appreciated looking good in her casket.  Good Lord, this woman is too much.  Kelly showed more restraint than me.  

• Love 20
57 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

The ROBE. Over Vicki's head as she leaves. Oh my gosh. Super duper extra.

She doesn't even get the serious music when she pulls away in the ambulance. She gets the wacky music, along with a shot of the ambulance tooling away like, NBD we'll get to the hospital in a bit.

I love when Shannon said "can we expedite this"?

• Love 21

Yeah, Peggy should not be on this show. Her skin isn't thick enough. And she says the dumbest things. My husband is going to call your husband. WTF? How old is she? Or is this an Armenian custom? 

This was my favorite episode so far this season. It's funny sometimes when they fight but it's fun to watch everyone get along, get shit faced and act like best buds. 

• Love 20
54 minutes ago, dosodog said:

It's only 25 minutes in and I'm going to say it.

This episode is everything the season has been lacking!

What the hell with the robe?

Dying!  Casserole for Vicki! Finally! 

I'm still only twenty minutes in and in a full sweat from wheezing/laughing so hard.  I may save this one on the DVR for a while.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Is next week where Peggy tells Meghan not to bring the baby on trips and to just stop breast feeding? She's weird. Really weird.

NOTE TO PEGGY - you're dumb, boring, homely, clueless, useless, have NO sense of humor, spoiled braggart, ZERO personality, have a son with a stupid name KOKO (great name for a monkey), and you're married to small, big-nosed, teeny weeny Dicko. Yeah, you have a LOT to offer - LOL!!!

• Love 9

Vicki going to the hospital is becoming a traveling tradition just like their drunken arguments.

And, Tammy Sue?  If you pee yourself don’t wear the same outfit the next day.  And, if someone has to tell you that you peed yourself because you didn’t realize it,  don’t drink so much. Ewww.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

If Iceland treats Vicki like the U.S. treats foreigners, Vicki will need to sell her house to cover the medical bill.

Are you implying that Ms Insurance may not have ample international coverage for a 2 hour hospital visit?  She may want to freeze part of that casserole in case funds get real low...

• Love 11

I couldn’t stand Lydia from the first episode of this season and never thought Icould dislike someone more on this show but Peggy swooped in and managed to earn my disgust. 

What the......I don’t even know where to begin. Telling the medical workers to leave? Then telling the doctor to ‘do something for her,? What is he there for? Going to the hospital because Dickhead told her to? I’m going to have my husband call your husband? WTF. I don’t know if I detest her or fear for her safety because that shit was weird. Something is not right in her home.

• Love 19

This episode was everything: (S)Icky + hospital visit, krazy Kelly being a mean bitch, fake crying and shoulder shaking from Tamra, righteous Lydiot, crazy jealous Shannon, insane it’s all about me Peggy....and the real star of our show tonight: the blanket/robe to shield the ever famous Vicki from the paps! Thank you porch light for being off to elude the trick or treaters...there was much business to be done! 

I am going to do this (all) on my next girls trip to give everyone something to talk about!! 

• Love 11