Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Oy. I feel like I heard several anvils yesterday re one of the worst of the gross rumors about the time jump.....it was implied Stefano is "alive" in the conversation between Vivian and Rolf, and then the dustup between Kate and Kayla, who normally don't interact very often. I think my skin actually crawled. 

Yeah, it's way too many Stefano mentions for it to be coincidental. And when Rolf brought those flowers to Kate that pretty much kind of make me believe that Stefano is going to make an appearance.

Tony is also in Paris with Chad and Abigail talking about Stefano.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Yeah, it's way too many Stefano mentions for it to be coincidental. And when Rolf brought those flowers to Kate that pretty much kind of make me believe that Stefano is going to make an appearance.

Tony is also in Paris with Chad and Abigail talking about Stefano.

That would explain the Steve/Kate spoiler.  STEFANO IS DEAD.  No one can ever replace Joe and any attempt to bring him back as someone else is ludicrous.  Let the poor man go!

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

That would explain the Steve/Kate spoiler.  STEFANO IS DEAD.  No one can ever replace Joe and any attempt to bring him back as someone else is ludicrous.  Let the poor man go!

This stuff has become ridiculous now.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I can't believe that [SN] would come back to this story, so I hope that is one of the fake spoilers.

This is the one thing that makes me think the 'Steve has Stefano's brain' spoiler is one of the fake ones. SN seems like he'd have done said something about that bullshit lol. But yea like @Lastwaltz said maybe he just had some bills he needed to pay.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I can't even imagine Patch trying to pull off a Stefano voice...he's so...so...rural.

If SN plays him like he did Stefan on GH I could see him being that type of character but GH had the writing direction etc to pull that off and he made me forget about Steve when SN was on GH. However on Days its going to be an epic fail.

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

If even half of those "spoilers" are true, the plug should be pulled on this hot mess.

See why I'm glad JJ is being tossed aside by this show...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

It’ll probably be Stefano has a Steve mask surgically attached to his face. And you know just magically has his body, height, and voice as well.  

We won't see him take the mask off though.

It was a joke cuz of the Nicole mask and Kristen face/on  face/off and how Ron repeats mask stories and since Joe is dead, so the mask couldn’t swapped off for real Stefano. 

I always thought if Network or Corday had their druthers they’d bring back Sami and EJ but the EJ with her that was rescued and rehabilitated and accepted was really Stefano w his face and plastic surgery and injected vitality and that was why he was healing so long under bandages and body casts  and slow to recognize her or be normal. That would be a really fucked up story actually. To his son and Marlena’s daughter. Of course the actor who played EJ is pretending this show never existed. I’m going to be high key pissed off if Sami doesn’t return for an extended stay for whenever it is the final year. I always saw her and Lucas as endgame and her and Kate as OTP / supercouple. Fck that shit was legendary and takes me back. 

• Love 5

Early spoilers for the week of October 14th:

"Nicole stumbles onto a secret; Ben and Rafe get new information about Ciara’s near hit-and-run; A grief-stricken Gabi is furious when she hears Eli and Lani happily making wedding plans; Jack makes amends with Abe"

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-7-11-2019/

These are the early spoilers from S O D

"Xander ask Dr. Rolf for help.
Marlena & John are concerned about Hope. 
Nicole makes a shocking discovery."

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

A grief-stricken Gabi is furious when she hears Eli and Lani happily making wedding plans

I'm so annoyed and upset with this storyline, but there is the small sliver of a silver lining. Hell hath no fury like Queen Gabriella Hernandez scorned.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It was a joke cuz of the Nicole mask and Kristen face/on  face/off and how Ron repeats mask stories and since Joe is dead, so the mask couldn’t swapped off for real Stefano. 

I always thought if Network or Corday had their druthers they’d bring back Sami and EJ but the EJ with her that was rescued and rehabilitated and accepted was really Stefano w his face and plastic surgery and injected vitality and that was why he was healing so long under bandages and body casts  and slow to recognize her or be normal. That would be a really fucked up story actually. To his son and Marlena’s daughter. Of course the actor who played EJ is pretending this show never existed. I’m going to be high key pissed off if Sami doesn’t return for an extended stay for whenever it is the final year. I always saw her and Lucas as endgame and her and Kate as OTP / supercouple. Fck that shit was legendary and takes me back. 

James isn't pretending the show doesn't exist as he has done fan events but he doesn't care about being back on Days anymore. I can't say I blame him I've seen a lot of actors say the same thing and makes me wonder..

• Love 2

Not really sure how they're out to get Gabi she's front and center. Compared to a lot of other characters on this show we barely see etc. 

The writing isn't great but I say that about everyone. However the character has been rejuvenated under Ron she works best as a vixen rather than a heroine which they can't write for anyways.

4 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

I can see Jack turning the mayor ship over Abe to make up for taking it away.

No doubt the writers are out to get Gabi.

The writers are out to get Gabi?  Please.  Ron has admitted that she is his favorite because she is his father’s favorite so that also makes her his favorite or some such nonsense.  Either way, the writers are not out to get Gabi.  She’s front and center and she gets tons of story.  This Stefan death story is probably going to be her Emmy bait.  She’s a Ron favorite.  She’ll be fine.  Unfortunately.

I’ve never cared for Gabi.  She’s on too much for me.  And I never bought this great love between Gabi and Stefan.  So, they have sex a couple of times and all of a sudden they’re in love?  Please.

Edited by superdeluxe
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

I’ve never cared for Gabi.  She’s on too much for me.  And I never bought this great love between Gabi and Stefan.  So, they have sex a couple of times and all of a sudden they’re in love?  Please.

Bingo!  Perfect description of too many of Salem's couples.  

I was wondering yesterday what the hell this "connection" is supposed to be between Brady and Kristen, too, though we have to hear, ad nauseum, from her anyway, about this supposed great love they have for each other.  So, they share, other than a few sexcapades, what, exactly?  I'm assuming Show doesn't want us to think they're a natural pairing just because she's nutz and he's dumb, right?  So WHAT other than sex is this supposed connection?

Then there's Eli and Lani, who are together for ..... what reason, again?  

At least with Doug and Julie, there's a long-established history of him and Julie being together because of that infernal pact she made with Satan years ago, involving that sacrificed goat....... Is that tannis root I smell, Julie darling?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

So, is the condition by which Gabi will donate Stefan's heart be that Lani and Eli can't get married? That's just stupid, so I am guessing that it is. Can you imagine all the guilt and scenery gnashing from Julie when she finds out?

And, even if we knew that Julie was really leaving, the good-byes have gone on for toooooooooooo long. And since we know that she will be fine, this is excruciating. 

Is the secret Nicole stumbles on that Sarah is pregnant - and she keeps it from Eric so she won't lose him? Again, there is no reason why she would - they can stay together and he can co-parent with Sarah. Only in the limited minds of these writers does it mean that Eric would have to be a couple with Sarah when he is in love with Nicole.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Not really sure how they're out to get Gabi she's front and center. Compared to a lot of other characters on this show we barely see etc. 

The writing isn't great but I say that about everyone. However the character has been rejuvenated under Ron she works best as a vixen rather than a heroine which they can't write for anyways.

You have not noticed that the writers are out to make Gabi's life a LIVING hELL OVER AND OVER AGAIN,.

They give anyone in the Horton Crime family an excuse for their crimes like making Abigail insane and making sure Lani was not blamed for gunning down Gabi's husband.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 5

They should have done some more work to justify Gabi actually falling in love with Stefan, but overall I agree. She does feel the most like an old-school soap character. She kind of reminds me of Lila from Another World's last few years. Lisa Peluso had a lot of fun with that character. But yeah, they need to stop torturing her.

It would be so much cooler to see Kristen moving into the Kiriakis Mansion if it was Eileen Davidson. Am I the only one who hates that we're kind of getting the Kristen Brady reunion here in the way we always wanted, but with the wrong actress and with a lot of crappy writing coming beforehand?

I legit would have gone for Kristen and Brady getting back together and moving in under Victor's roof if it was like 2017 and she hadn't kidnapped Theresa's baby and all of that stuff since hadn't happened...

I really liked domestic Kristen and Brady.

• Love 4

Does Brady not remember he has a son ?

Ben asks victor to take care of Jordan?  I don’t think Ciara will approve. 

Jennifer never should have let that crazy doctor work on his projects. All she needed to do is smack Jack over the head. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, boes said:

I was wondering yesterday what the hell this "connection" is supposed to be between Brady and Kristen, too, though we have to hear, ad nauseum, from her anyway, about this supposed great love they have for each other.  So, they share, other than a few sexcapades, what, exactly?  I'm assuming Show doesn't want us to think they're a natural pairing just because she's nutz and he's dumb, right?  So WHAT other than sex is this supposed connection?

The Show did give us those scenes a couple weeks ago in which they acknowledged that the sexual nature of their relationship is like an addiction for Brady.  So someone on that writing team recognizes that sex is an important part of their coupling.  But Kristin has been obsessed with Brady for years now, so all of her claims of a great love are the ravings of a lunatic.  

I'd love to think that whatever Dr Rolf is going to do to Hope will be motivated by his fascination in human nature but I suspect the story will be total garbage.  The actor does make me chuckle, though.  You can decide if I'm referring to Kristian Alfonso or William Utay for yourself.  Call it a blind item.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, boes said:

Art. 

Don't tell me you've forgotten that one time back in 2013 when Kristen bought Brady a painting by an artist he really loved? How could you possibly forget that?

...it's only the foundation of Brady's entire character. He loves art. By that one guy. That one time. And Kristen remembered.

Eternal bonds.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Because Gabi despite being beautiful and front and center for YEARS has never had happiness or a man have her as first choice or real romantic love for more than ten minutes? 

She probably shouldn't go after men who want other women(Chad) regardless not sure how she's being shortchanged here she's still front and center. That can't be said about a lot of other characters on his show who tend to be backburnered or written off the show if they aren't in a hit pairing. She still drives story without a pairing.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

They should have done some more work to justify Gabi actually falling in love with Stefan, but overall I agree. She does feel the most like an old-school soap character. She kind of reminds me of Lila from Another World's last few years. Lisa Peluso had a lot of fun with that character. But yeah, they need to stop torturing her.

It would be so much cooler to see Kristen moving into the Kiriakis Mansion if it was Eileen Davidson. Am I the only one who hates that we're kind of getting the Kristen Brady reunion here in the way we always wanted, but with the wrong actress and with a lot of crappy writing coming beforehand?

I legit would have gone for Kristen and Brady getting back together and moving in under Victor's roof if it was like 2017 and she hadn't kidnapped Theresa's baby and all of that stuff since hadn't happened...

I really liked domestic Kristen and Brady.

Yes! If it was ED's version of Bristen I would've gone for it before all the other stuff happened. They managed to be domestic and not boring to me. This version? Pass 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

To me Gabi is written like an actual soap character.

Yes.  When I see the phrase "out to get" a character, I think of it as the writers doing things out of a negative feeling towards a character.  I don't think that's the case with Gabi.  Writers can be very weird and often times they torture their favorite characters the most.

And by not giving her a permanent love interest, they keep her flexible and movable on the canvas.  This was a big part of Sami's success as a character.   She had popular pairings but, for the most part, the show worked hard to make sure we was never too tied down to move on with someone else when needed.

With the show running 8 months (or whatever) ahead of air date, the writers/producers aren't going to worry about the day when a pairing of hers becomes so popular they will feel pressured to write towards audience demand. It'll probably already be well over by the time they could technically do anything about it.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Bless you Canary. I figured I'd be alone in my OG Bristen corner 🙂

Count me in, too! I have crush on Eileen based on her Kristen. Just like KDP/Eve, this version of Kristen is like a different character for me. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Bless you Canary. I figured I'd be alone in my OG Bristen corner 🙂

No I really did like them together I was glad when she tried to choke out Theresa when she was gloating to Kristen about what it was like to be with Brady. There was actual humanity there  with her version. Especially in her friendship with Jennifer too. I also think EM stepped up his game acting wise with her and after that. I was pretty ambivalent to Brady before that. However then Kristen raped Eric and it went downhill and would never want it revisited.

With SH's version even less so it lacks the authentic human factor Bristen had before. It makes no real sense why Brady would want her now after everything that's happened. Maybe if she showed some genuine humanity it would be different but that's not the case here.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

And by not giving her a permanent love interest, they keep her flexible and movable on the canvas.  This was a big part of Sami's success as a character.   She had popular pairings but, for the most part, the show worked hard to make sure we was never too tied down to move on with someone else when needed.

Yes this is what you ideally want with a character because if they're tied to a pairing they tend to not see the character beyond the pairing.  That won't be an issue with her.  

Besides does anyone really think they won't bring Stefan back? I mean its Days they made death a joke at this point. Which is what this Stabi/Doug/Julie thing falls really flat.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

What secret is Nicole keeping from Eric? I'm confused.

Wow. Ben orders a hit on his own sister. I guess that's okay now because she's "completely insane" right? That justifies everything. Never mind that this is the girl who risked her life to free you from your psychotic father and travelled the country raising you as best she could.

Ugh. Everything Been touches just dies.

The Anna/Tony stuff has me interested. I can never tell how long they are sticking around on the show, and I like them popping in and out semi-regularly. I still don't think Tony needed to be brought back from the dead, but I like Anna. It's too bad Carrie isn't around.

• Love 6

Nicole supposedly knows about Sarah being pregnant and is keeping it from Eric.

We know how that's going to go.

I know I'm supposed to hate Jordan here but I don't. If she were less crazy I would've gone for her and an edgier version of JJ as a pairing but alas...

They should go with Rafe/Jordan if she's sticking around.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3

Julie discovers Gabi gave her Stefan’s heart.

I'm just imaging Julie's face, oh my it's gonna be priceless.

I also kinda hope Gabi, like, insists on free pink drinks at Doug's for the rest of her days.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Jordan thinks Ben will hurt Ciara so she kidnaped her and is going to kill her.  Ben thinks Jordan will hurt Ciara so he has a hit put on her.  The Weston family has strange problem solving skills. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5