Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It's Jennifer who's going to be in a coma, apparently.  And Jack will ask JJ to help him find out how it happened.

If Abby came back, she'd just go around town slapping people until she got some answers!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Shortly after the time jump, Sarah has a mental breakdown. Apparently, she lost her baby. Sarah, not being of sound mind, decides to take Kristen's baby. Sarah kidnaps the baby and heads to Paris. Eric, Xander, Kristen & Brady will be on a mission to find Sarah and the baby. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Shortly after the time jump, Sarah has a mental breakdown. Apparently, she lost her baby. Sarah, not being of sound mind, decides to take Kristen's baby. Sarah kidnaps the baby and heads to Paris. Eric, Xander, Kristen & Brady will be on a mission to find Sarah and the baby. Oh, Boy!

Well that’s a turnabout. I figured Kristen would do the kidnapping. I’m glad Kristen’s baby is alive!

• LOL 1

Kristen's kid being alive is the unfortunate part for me otherwise Sarah going off the deep end etc is a good twist. I just think its used to facilitate the audience to sympathize with Kristen when I don't..... plus they will probably resolve it with Sarah being mentally ill (like every other woman in Salem) which is what I'm not looking forward to.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Well that’s a turnabout. I figured Kristen would do the kidnapping. I’m glad Kristen’s baby is alive!

Well, all I can say to that is

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, tribeca said:

😞So Eric still won’t have any children.  Sami has a 100. Brady will have two. Belle one. 

Miscarriage are so sad and they do them all the time. 

I get what your saying I def think it's about time Eric had a child of his own although I guess he loves holly like he's his though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Kristen's kid being alive is the unfortunate part for me otherwise Sarah going off the deep end etc is a good twist. I just think its used to facilitate the audience to sympathize with Kristen when I don't..... plus they will probably resolve it with Sarah being mentally ill (like every other woman in Salem) which is what I'm not looking forward to.

I think this is more bullshit with Sarah losing her mind. Ron always has to have a woman losing her mind.  He is a misogynistic thin-skinned  talentless asshole. 

I think it is wrong that Kristen who has done so much evil gets to have her heart's desire. I really hate Ron. I am okay with the show getting cancelled and being put out of it's misery.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

My prediction is that Kristen does do the kidnapping.  They've been focusing a lot on how old she is.  My guess is that she loses the baby and sets up a way to switch the babies as was her original plan by making Sarah think she's the one who lost the baby.

Sarah will think Kristen's baby is her baby and it'll make her look crazy to everyone in town and the audience only she'll actually be right.

This will all be revealed in the flashbacks.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

We need a rolling eyes emoji.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’m glad Kristen’s baby is alive!

I'm not.

This ain't Kristen. Not the real one. Ergo, the baby is not real, to me anyway.

So DOCTOR Sarah will have postpartum so bad she kidnaps a baby without any self-awareness?

Uuuuugggghhhhhhh

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

My prediction is that Kristen does do the kidnapping.  They've been focusing a lot on how old she is.  My guess is that she loses the baby and sets up a way to switch the babies as was her original plan by making Sarah think she's the one who lost the baby.

Sarah will think Kristen's baby is her baby and it'll make her look crazy to everyone in town and the audience only she'll actually be right.

Sounds like Jennifer Munson story on As the World Turns.  So many characters were involved and the story had implications that lasted years. 

• Useful 3
9 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

i like this idea a whole lot better if I have to do this at all.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I think this is more bullshit with Sarah losing her mind. Ron always has to have a woman losing her mind.  He is a misogynistic thin-skinned  talentless asshole. 

I think it is wrong that Kristen who has done so much evil gets to have her heart's desire. I really hate Ron. I am okay with the show getting cancelled and being put out of it's misery.

Yep but its not just this soap all of them have the bad guys always win out... at some point why would you ever root for a character to be reformed or good? 

I mean really is Ben being reformed something we should root for? He's a serial killer that nobody seems bothered to be in the same room with.. they made what he did seem like an afterthought same with Kristen.. there's no difference between good and bad because soaps don't have a moral compass anymore.

I refuse to get my hopes up of JJ finally getting a possibly interesting storyline but it would figure he would just as he's about to leave the show. Isn't that how it happens on this show. Like WTF were you doing with these characters when they were actually here?

Regardless I bet the "death" is Haley. I also think this TJ isn't permanent and its someone's dream.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
On 10/30/2019 at 11:48 PM, Irlandesa said:

I love your theory and I actually hope it is true because Kristen being rewarded with a baby and Brady (talk about your booby prizes) makes me irrationally angry. Plus, I can't imagine there would be no repercussions for Nicole keeping the baby secret from Eric.

The highlighted is hilarious given how many baby switches there have been in Salem and the fact one of the parties involved is Kristen. She just faked a child's death and walked around in a Nicole rubber mask for months just a few weeks ago but baby switching is just nuts. LOL! 

When is this time jump supposed to happen?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Wow, juicy stuff, @QueenSerena, thanks! 

Skipping right over the Jenn/Jack stuff.....although I'm sure there'll be some great heart-tugging scenes.

The picture with Ben in it -- that's their little love shack, right? Maybe he blacks out, kills Jordan, and then finds the body himself? 

• Love 3
On 10/30/2019 at 6:52 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

They only use mental ill for the Horton women or surely they would use it for Gabi.

• Love 2

They could say the time jump is all happening in Jennifer's head while she's in her coma.  But it seems like a big risk of pissing off the audience to have stories play out for weeks or months, and then say it was all one character's imagination or a dream.  It sounds like, to me, that Ron wants to make use of some kind of flashback story-telling method to meet his weekly quota of shocking spoilers.  

It is amusing that none of the spoilers sound like the OTT spoilers we've been hearing about.  Whether they were all false, or the show is keeping them close-to-the-vest is the question.  

• Love 4

I still think this is all a dream I don't buy this TJ being permanent at all and if so what's the point to it then? I think Jennifer being in a coma is to show how her family is lost without her. JJ turns back into his old ways because Jennifer can't keep him in line and Jack sure won't either. Jack may not be put together either himself... Abby isn't around and who knows where her and Chad end up.

Days does a good promo though although the best part is Xander's reaction his lack of propriety is one of the few good things about this show.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2

All in their heads is an interesting idea but how long would this go on?  Following stories, even crazy ones, in order to reset after months would be kind of tough.  But if Steve is going to be Stefano, then why not?

It does sound like the time jump will be associated with Jennifer when Jack does the hourglass thingie.

When is Steve coming back? I would have thought it'd be affiliated with this time jump. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Jordan dies Friday and Ben finds her body.  After the time jump, spoilers say he will be in jail, and Will with him.

Evan, John and Marlena's son, will be the nanny who takes care of David for Rafe.  He and Sonny will hook up.

John and Marlena have a son? Didn't see that coming.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, tribeca said:

Will Steve and Jack be on at the same time ?

Yes if it's really Steve and not Stefano inhabiting Steve's body, which is looking more and more likely as some of the rumors look to be coming true.  Of course, that might mean Jack is really Peter and I just---FF me to the reverse time jump, please.

7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

... I'm sorry but Jack does what now?

It's in the "Jennifer fights for her life" article.  Jennifer is in a coma.  Jack runs into John and asks John what he did when Marlena was in a coma.  John tells him that he had an hourglass that he would flip over as long as he needed to until Marlena woke up. He gives it to Jack.  Jack goes to Jennifer's hotel room and flips it over.  I suspect that hourglass is what will signal to the audience that we've jumped time--not that Jack literally sets it off.

My description was a very loose summary done out of laziness.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Bitch please with that spoiler. Will can’t even confront a blackmailer or rude bitch without strong coaching or stepping in from either Jarlena or Kate/Sami. And he’d have NO motive to kill Adrienne and lacks the gumption to swat a mosquito. For that church newsletter looking paper or what?  Miss me with this shit. And of course, of course 🙄 Sonny moves on with random dude while Will is in the clink. Shades of the Paul era when anytime they had disagreements one or the other would clock out. 

I was hoping Will would be falsely imprisoned for a self defense charge from  a hate crime or saving Ari from a creep or walk into a robbery/mugging/domestic violence situation and snuff the dude and the guy was unarmed.  You know something realistic and rootable.

• Love 9

I really can't see the time jump not being real (i.e. it being someone's dream). It would be fucking stupid to tell weeks/months of stories that are completely meaningless. I guess I could see them hedging their bets for if it totally tanks and then they could easily just be like 'psych it was all a dream!' but I can't imagine they'd do this with the actual end goal of it just being a dream. I mean, everything they do is usually stupid, but that would be on a whole other level.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7