Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I wonder how much this really had to do with AS. I know he's supposed to be a big Ejami fan but quitting his job over it seems a bit drastic. Or maybe he was only sticking around because he liked working with AS.

I doubt if this is a shocker to anyone, as it's been announced that Justin Gaston who plays Ben is being replaced by Robert Scott Wilson in the role of Ben.  What did mildly surprise me was the reason.  There was a rumor a while back that a recent DOOL hire was really busy alienating everyone, cast and crew, on DOOL and would soon be replaced.  Supposedly, it's Gaston who turned out to be a real pain in the ass, criticizing crew on lighting, and going after co-stars he felt better than.  The guy is pretty, no doubt about that - but his opinion of himself, IMO, is NOT justified by what we've seen onscreen.  Not bad, but nothing to write home about.

I'm glad that Wilson is taking over.  He started out pretty stiff IMO on the AMC reboot but had gotten much better by the end.

(edited)

Wooooow, no more EJ Dimera. I'll admit I find that far more shocking than AS leaving, I'd long hoped she'd try something different. Additionally I'm an Ejole shipper so this is doubly sad.

Edited by slayer2

From the Hollywood Daily Reporter

While Alison Sweeney, who plays Sami Brady, finished her last
day
of taping at Days of Our Lives, fans noticed something in a photo of
Ali’s last
day on set.

On the mantle at the DiMera Mansion there is an
urn, which is
a container for holding the remains of a cremated body, next to
a photo of
EJ.

Does the photo prove EJ’s death?

This urn and
photo was not on
the DiMera mantle during recent week’s episodes of Days of
Our Lives, and has
caused a lot of controversy online.

Will EJ DiMera
die? Is this how James
Scott exits the show? Fans will be shocked if EJ dies,
but then again, how many
times has Stefano died and risen from the ashes? In
Salem anything is
possible!

And more spoilers for the week of May 26th 

]Days of Our Lives fictional town of Salem is still reeling from Nick Fallon’s

murder, and since his death Hope and the Salem Police Department have been
trying to get to the bottom of it and find the guilty party. Unfortunately for
DOOL fans, nobody will be solving the case on Monday May 26. However, Days of
Our Lives spoilers tease that the show will return on Tuesday May 27 and will be
packed full of drama.

Nicole and Daniel fans are in for a rough week
starting on May 26. According to Days of Our Lives spoilers Nicole will continue
to run interference between Daniel and Eric, in hopes of preventing Daniel from
telling him the truth about the evidence she destroyed.

However, while
Nicole is busy keeping Daniel quiet, it turns out JJ is actually the one she
should have been focusing her attention on. DOOL spoilers tease that by Friday
May 30, their engagement is officially off and Eric is
devastated.

According to Days of Our Lives spoilers, Nick Fallon’s murder
investigation suddenly appears solved with someone comes forward and confesses.
Rumor has it that the confessor is either Will or Sonny. However by Friday May
30 some more evidence is uncovered and it looks like the confession isn’t valid.
And, the murder investigation takes a shocking turn when Nick Fallon’s true
killer is revealed.

Spoilers for the week of May 26th - Days of Our Lives fictional town of Salem is still reeling from Nick Fallon’s murder, and since his death Hope and the Salem Police Department have been trying to get to the bottom of it and find the guilty party. Unfortunately for DOOL fans, nobody will be solving the case on Monday May 26. However, Days of Our Lives spoilers tease that the show will return on Tuesday May 27 and will be packed full of drama.

Nicole and Daniel fans are in for a rough week starting on May 26. According to Days of Our Lives spoilers Nicole will continue to run interference between Daniel and Eric, in hopes of preventing Daniel from telling him the truth about the evidence she destroyed.

However, while Nicole is busy keeping Daniel quiet, it turns out JJ is actually the one she should have been focusing her attention on. DOOL spoilers tease that by Friday May 30, their engagement is officially off and Eric is devastated.

According to Days of Our Lives spoilers, Nick Fallon’s murder investigation suddenly appears solved with someone comes forward and confesses. Rumor has it that the confessor is either Will or Sonny. However by Friday May 30 some more evidence is uncovered and it looks like the confession isn’t valid. And, the murder investigation takes a shocking turn when Nick Fallon’s true killer is revealed.

I so want EJ to die.  However, I want it to happen now.  I don't want Sami stuck with EJ for the rest of the time she is in Salem.  I really wanted Sami and Kate to be plotting and scheming against Stefano and EJ, but I don't think that is going to happen.  I think Sami won't find out the truth until a few days before JS last taped, she will finally leave EJ, and THEN EJ will die.  I wanted Sami to leave EJ, break the bed with Lucas again, team up with Kate to ruin EJ and Stefano's lives, like they have ruined so many other peoples, and for EJ to die knowing Sami despises him.

• Love 1

I don’t expect a lot out of this current writing team. Every time they have something that looks like it has potential, they either drop the ball or screw it up. That being said, I have low expectations for Ejami’s departure, mostly so I’m not disappointed.  I loathe the idea of EJ being killed off. Not only does it blow the often rare opportunity that they have of having both halves of a couple leaving at the same time, but it’s so cliché when it comes to the Dimera’s (and even the Brady’s these days).   When it’s a character like Liam it has more impact because nine and a half chances out of ten the character is never coming back.  But EJ by now is a huge piece of history in the Dimera legacy; unless the show isn’t renewed next time around, his character (whether played by JS or someone else) will probably return at some point (whether long term or for a small stint. AS has said she will/would).  I’m so sick of all these convoluted storylines and hokey explanations to explain how characters return from the dead (Roman, Steve, Hope, Tony, Andre, Stefano so many times over) I just want to see the show avoid that future pitfall and have Sami and EJ leave town as a family.

• Love 1

The boring twit is supposedly going to try to get revenge on EJ and Sami for Nick.  {face palm}  Please for the love of god let real Samantha Gene Brady make an appearance, and show the pathetic side piece what revenge really looks like.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why would Abby bother trying to get revenge on EJ and Sami because of Nick?  She's the one who slept with an engaged man so only EJ and her are really in the wrong.  Sure, hiring the hit on Nick was bad, but Lucas was going to meet Nick with a gun and the hitman never even went through with it.

Is she going to expose what she did because she loves Nick so much?  That didn't make a difference before.  I knew EJ was a fool for telling her about that hit.

I know the writers went there with Nick, but if the write Abby as getting one over on EJami it will be past the willing suspension of disbelief.

If Abby tries to make a stink at the wedding she's a hypocrite because of Jen and Abby reaming Chad out for disrupting Nick and Gabi's wedding.

Edited by 271queenie

Abby needs to be shot at the wedding. 

And again at the reception.  And the dinner.  Hell, maybe they'll make us real happy and plug Jenn at the shower and the rehearsal dinner too.

SHOTS for all the Deveaux dips!  On the house!!

• Love 3

People over on the Current Plot Discussion thread were asking about what's ahead for WilSon.  I read that Will will get a job offer that will put his relationship with Sonny in jeopardy.  But, once again, it's all about how Sonny has to deal with Will's story.  They really need a Sonny-specific storyline.

Why has it always got to be about boring passive Will? Sonny is so charismatic and likeable, and I know FS could absolutely kill if they'd let him do more, like embrace his inner Kiriakis. But no, all he gets to do is stand around and hold Will's jockstrap. 

• Love 4

Even in death, Nick continues to wreak havoc

If Nick made arrangements for ALL the pics, and the tape of Will admitting to shooting EJ, to be delivered to someone, that will be hilarious.  Once again the Dimera henchmen fail at their jobs, and EJ is the most incompetent crime lord ever.  Sami and Kate were better at covering their own asses before they hooked up with the Dimera men.

• Love 1

SOD: Julie confronts Gabi

Julie wants to ask the judge to make Gabi's sentence worse, but Hope tells her that's not what Nick would have wanted.

Julie talks to Gabi and even though Gabi feels bad, Julie doesn't understand why she shot Nick. SSH acknowledges that much of Nick and Julie's relationship took place off-camera and says that Julie goes on a long trip away from Salem after this

SOD: Gabi leaves for prison

Gabi confesses about Andrew and Melanie and Abby promises to remain Gabi's friend.

Daniel is upset that Melanie could have been killed and that Rafe helped Gabi cover it up.

Will and Sonny to take good care of Arianna and Rafe wants to help raise Arianna too.

Jordan reaches out to Rafe but he pushes her away because he feels like he should have been there for Gabi instead of being wrapped up in Jordan.

Then he does something which will have a long term effect on his relationship with her.

Well I'm annoyed that Gabi is probably going to get like five years for taking a man's life and aiding a kidnapping.  ve But then why am I surprised? Salem is the same Banana Republic where Nickers serves four years and is then paroled for killing Trent and Scami gets off for shooting a man when firing a warning shot would have been sufficient.

It's no secret that In dislike Gabi and I hate that I'm siding with Julie, but she put three bullets in the guy.I would be interested to know if one shot would have been enough to be lethal, so the other two were overkill (pun intended).

I know there are loads of bad guys walking around without a conviction, but I don't care.  In this case Gabi was wrong and I'd be saying the same if Will or Sonny had done it.  I'm tired of the 'good' characters acting so self-righteous and sanctimonious that they feel they have a right to be judge, jury and executioner for the bad guys.

I'm surprised Abby didn't make the correlation between Jack's death and Andrew, but then I suppose that would require her to remember who her father is. Gabi is still indirectly responsible.

I hate to say it, but Dr Dan is the only one that is acting in character.  Why should everyone forgive and forget just because it's the Holy Catholic Hernandezes?  Does Gabi deserve better treatment than the average criminal because she's a mother of a young child?

I'm glad St. Rafe is realising that he has been focusing on Boredan instead of his family.  My guess is he sleeps with Kate or Sami before they marry the DiBoys and that's what causes a rift between him and Jordan.

• Love 1
(edited)

SOD: Eric to Nicole: take off the ring!

AZ shares that Nicole is furious with Daniel and Jennifer because they didn't give her a chance to tellEric in her own time.

GV says that Eric asks Nicole to take off her ring. He feels betrayed and doesn't want people to get the wrong idea and he just wants to move on.

AZ says that Eric accused Nicole of drugging and raping him and she still forgave him, so she doesn't understand why she can't also be forgiven.

I think Nicole had no intention of telling Eric the truth until they were married.  It would have made a more compelling story with higher stakes, but it's also disingenuous.

On the other hand , while I'm glad the truth is out, I hate beige Jennifer and I still think she had no right to meddle.  If anything, she should have spoken to Daniel or Nicole first.  I think that's why Dan breaks up with her.

It's the same as finding out that your best friends husband is cheating.  Do you tell them without finding out more facts and the circumstances?  If Nicole persisted in not telling, then Jennifer should have discussed it with Eric.  Maybe the fact that more than one person knew would have stopped Nicole from thinking she could still get away with it.

I have to agree with AZ about Nicole and the rape accusation.  Rape is a terrible thing to be throwing around.  What Nicole did is also pretty bad  and I don't know if it's fair to compare the two, but the principle of forgiveness is still the same.

I can't help but take Nicole's side and I do still think there's hope for Ericole.  I don't like to compare characters, but if Brady can fall for Kristen after all the terrible things she's done to J and M, then anything is possible.

Sonny forgave Will for hiding a baby because he was afraid to lose him.  EJ forgave Sami for hiding Sydney and Grace from him.  Sami forgave EJ for raping her, kidnapping Sydney and Rafe 2.

Nicole is not the first character to take a choice from someone.  I just hope Eric concentrates on clearing his name and not getting with Jen-Jen.  I really can't take it when men get together with their SO's archenemy when they relationship hits a rough patch.  Besides, Dan is going to have his hands full with Eve, Abby's affair is going to come out and there's a lawsuit about Jack.  Plenty to keep Jen busy.

Edited by 271queenie
(edited)

Julie goes on a long trip away from Salem after this

I hope Julie doesn't come back until the show gets cancelled.

AZ shares that Nicole is furious with Daniel and Jennifer because they didn't give her a chance to tellEric in her own time.

Nicole was NEVER going to tell the truth on her own so if Jen hadn't done it someone else would've needed to step up and do it for her.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

Nicole was NEVER going to tell the truth on her own .

I think AZ might be showing her partiality for her character here.  I basically summarised a summary so perhaps some context is missing.  Maybe she would have told Eric after they were married and that's why she becomes indignant with Dannifer, because in her mind, she would have told Eric eventually.  Or perhaps Nicole is just rationalising since she's pissed Jen-Jen got their first.  It wouldn't be the first time Nicole tries to act like the victim to cover her tracks.

National Enquirer Spoilers week of June !6th

-John suspects Brady is using again calls him out on it.
-Theresa threatens to screw up JJ's relationship with Paige.
-Nicole and Sami get into a huge catfight.
-Daniel meets with a new patient who is a former resident of Salem.
-A major confrontation takes place at the DiMera mansion.
-Victor fires Kate.

John and Brady-Duh

Theresa-Anything to get JJ away from the Lima Bean

Nicole and Sami-don't know who to pick really, but tired of Sami always coming out on top whenever they do this.  Maybe Nicole since Mar and Sami will be up her grill.  Since Nicole is currently the Devil, I can't wait for EJ to be exposed and Kristen also.  The double standard with the Brady/Black kids is astounding.

Daniel-  I'm guessing Eve is his new patient.

The DiMansion-I'm guessing EJ and Stefano fight about Kate and Steffy tells Eej to stay in line because of EJabby

Kate/Victor- I'm guessing this leads to her deciding to marry Steffy to get her foot in the door at CW.  Probably a plot point, but I don't understand why Vic would get rid of her because she seems to be good at what she does.  Maybe Nick left something behind to cause trouble.

(edited)

I don't care who wins in the Nicole and Sami catfight,  but the only time anything interesting seems to happen on this show is when these two are verbally sparring with each other.

In that sense, I think their fights serve a purpose.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1
(edited)

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-6914/2787396

The promo for next week is up already.  I definitely think this is fake for EJ's benefit since he is the one who hates the idea of Steffy and Kate being together forever.  I know AS has said that Sami is being genuine and doesn't know yet, but what if she found out after Nick died?  Also my second theory is what if Sami joins forces with Kate to get EJ out from under Stefano's thumb (and that's why EJ needs to be kept in the dark for now) and then once she finds out about the affair she puts the screws to him too?

I definitely think even if Sami does know and is taking revenge on EJabby, AS wouldn't come out and say that's what's happening because that would spoil the storyline.  It's not a stretch that she would deliberately mislead the audience  because look at what happened on April 21st.  She did say one of the theories on the internet is quite close to the truth.  I honestly think it's just a minor tweak on what everyone has already thought of,

JS and Judie/Jude (the woman who makes the promos) said there would be a double twist that no one would see coming.  So my first twist guess would be EJ dead, but still alive in the end.  And my second twist guess:  Sami knows and is taking revenge on  EJ-might or might not forgive him in the end.

My other guess now that I think of it is what if Sami knows EJ cheated (since AS said Sami wouldn't be able to keep it in if she knew the truth) and they just want to keep Abby quiet about Nick, then she will reveal the affair at the wedding so it looks like she's on the outs with EJ.  She's just using Kate to help her get control of CW and DE, but then she and EJ will double-cross Kate AND Stefano.  Then after cleaning the coffers, EJ fakes his death and Sami and the kids reunite with him to go live in Europe somewhere and Steffy will have to rebuild the DiMera Empire from scratch.

Edited by 271queenie

Since when does Kate want to marry Stefano again? Saying she still loves him is one thing but where did marriage come from?

Kate needs to die.

So does Stefano.

In fact let's just kill off the whole cast and start over.

/sarcasm

(edited)

AS said Sami hasn’t known all along so maybe Sami just found out, Kate was with her, Kate calmed Sami down, and convinced her there was a better way to deal with EJ than shooting him in the head again.  That would explain that portrait of Sami and Kate hanging in Stefano’s portrait’s place in the Dimera Mansion.

I could see Kate having sex with an upset Rafe, or an angry/hurt Sami and an upset Rafe having sex.

Edited by TigerLynx

I think maybe based on the interview AS gave about it being very different when she does find out (hence the dream sequence confrontation between Sami and EJ) is because EJ dies and she finds out after he is dead.

Daniel-  I'm guessing Eve is his new patient.

Seems likely. And since we all know what Daniel does with his patients, I'm guessing they'll be fucking within the week. I already feel sorry for Eve. Desperately sorry.

• Love 2
(edited)

Seems likely. And since we all know what Daniel does with his patients, I'm guessing they'll be fucking within the week. I already feel sorry for Eve. Desperately sorry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Kassie de Pavia is one of my favorite actors and to think she'll be picking pieces of barnacle and seaweed off herself because of mating outside the human species is very sad. 

I've never been able to believe - or want to - that Dirty Dan and Jenn actually have sex.  I imagine she reads to him from her diary, inbetween telling him what he can change about himself to be worthy of her, and Dirty Dan makes a lot of trips to the bathroom to snort up.  Being in bed with Jenn must feel like being in bed with Elvira Gulch.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

KDP is my girl. Hell, she's why I started watching this show! But I've been resigned to the fact of Daniel/Eve from jump. To pretend otherwise is, I know, setting myself up for disappointment.

I have faith that she can make it worthwhile and I can just imagine someone else in the Orange's place.

(edited)

KDP is my girl. Hell, she's why I started watching this show! But I've been resigned to the fact of Daniel/Eve from jump. To pretend otherwise is, I know, setting myself up for disappointment.

I have faith that she can make it worthwhile and I can just imagine someone else in the Orange's place.

I just read a particularly frightening spec on another forum.  What if Eve is Paige's mother and Daniel is her father?!  Paige's father is still up for grabs and I can see them doing Daniel and Carly 2.0 just to cause conflict for Dannifer.  Plus what if JJ and Paige both fought over the fact that they want their Mama with Dr. Dan? Ben and Jordan will turn out to be Eve's kids that aren't Dan's.  Then MelaME can come back and fight with Abs like stepsisters over Ben and Chad while Theresa and Paige can fight over JJ.  So in the end it will be a Deveraux/Jonas/Donovan Superfamily that no other Salem family can touch.

Edited by 271queenie

Eve can't be Paige's mother if Paige has been in school all this time, unless Paige was living with someone besides her mother.  Would Eve have been around town all this time and nobody related to her knows it?

• Love 1

Eve can't be Paige's mother if Paige has been in school all this time, unless Paige was living with someone besides her mother.  Would Eve have been around town all this time and nobody related to her knows it?

Anything goes with this show.  When Chad was first on he was just random Chad Petersen.  Then he was suddenly DA Wood's son and his mother was Madeline Petersen that we'd never seen before.  Then he was Stefano's son.  You get the picture...

That actually could be kind of cool if Sami found out about EJ/Abby after EJ dies.  Then instead of Sami's normal reflex action of shooting EJ, she could shoot Abby.  And I can only hope that she shoots straight this time.

Kassie de Pavia is one of my favorite actors and to think she'll be picking pieces of barnacle and seaweed off herself because of mating outside the human species is very sad.

Ha!  OK, this made me laugh.  He really does look like some old sea captain.  But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I don't really hate Daniel all that much - I DO hate him with Jennifer because it's so pointless and forced and void of romance.  But when he's playing opposite Nicole or some other female, he shows a lot more personality.  HOWEVER, they need to dial back Daniel's perfection a LOT - it's ridiculous how sainted he is on the show and I am not okay with another patient relationship.  That's just gross.  He also needs to start dressing his age.  But I would rather see Kassie with Daniel than paired off with Hee-Haw Roman.

Alison Sweeney has said that Sami will not be dying, and she will be coming back for events like Christmases and for Days's 50th anniversary next year

I love this spoiler:

Theresa tries to stand up to the mighty Victor Kiriakis. The Greek shows up at her door and he is not pleased!

That actually could be kind of cool if Sami found out about EJ/Abby after EJ dies.  Then instead of Sami's normal reflex action of shooting EJ, she could shoot Abby.  And I can only hope that she shoots straight this time.

The only time Sami hasn't hit who she was aiming at was when Andre knocked the gun in her hand, and she shot Lucas instead of EJ.  Every other time (Alan, Bart, EJ, Silvio, Fake Rafe, Bernardi), Sami hit her target.

Sami finding out after EJ is dead would be boring unless EJ is not really dead, and Sami was supposed to meet up with him, and then doesn't.

So both Victor and John have to rescue Brady from Theresa because poor helpless grown ass Brady needs saving and has no control over anything he does?  {face palm}

The only time Sami hasn't hit who she was aiming at was when Andre knocked the gun in her hand, and she shot Lucas instead of EJ.  Every other time (Alan, Bart, EJ, Silvio, Fake Rafe, Bernardi), Sami hit her target.

My apologies - I knew what I meant to say but it didn't come out right.  I agree that Sami's a regular Annie Oakley.  What I meant to say was I hope Sami kills her target this time - Abby.  And yes, I know she's taken down her fair share, but the one I want to count is Abby.