Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Go Will, can't wait to hear what's in this article. Sami needs taming and someone to take her down a notch. Being hit with the truth of how horrible his childhood was because of her and how horrible she is to people is good.

She's serving EJ with restraining order, when she's the one living in EJ's house and refuses to leave her lady of the manor act while calling it a house of horrors? Nobody is forcing her to stay there, she stays because she refuses to give up the Dimera lifestyle. Bring on Stefano, he should probably just take Sami and Kate out. 

Edited by Artsda

Jordan didn't cheat, Rafe cheated on Jordan with Kate.  I believe that TigerLynx was referring to Jordan's confrontation with mean ol' Sami and how she defended Abigail and her cheating ways.  But when Jordan finds out that Rafe cheated, well, that's a whole other story.  That is NOT OKAY!

I would agree that Jordan is a hypocrite.  But, that just makes Sami a bigger hypocrite.  Throwing Kate in Jordan's face and gloating about this fantasy she has that Rafe is in love with her (Sami).  So, it's okay for Rafe to cheat on Jordan, but it's not okay for EJ to cheat on Sami?  And then, it's good and flattering that Rafe is interested in Sami (even though he isn't), whereas it's horrible that EJ was interested in Abby, for whatever reason. 

Sami is a giant hypocrite with the whole Kate/Rafe/Jordan situation.  Apparently it's good to destroy Jordan, make her cry and rub her face in it.  But, when it happens to Sami... everyone gets her venom, even people not directly involved like Kayla and Adrienne. 

Sami should be identifying with Jordan.

• Love 1

Personally, I don't want to see EJ grovel to Sami.  She doesn't deserve it.  Yeah he cheated and it was shitty of him when still in a relationship.  That being said, enough is enough.  If she had just taken the kids, moved out and filed for custody, that would've been fine.  This putting him in jail and stealing everything through fraud is too much.  I don't believe EJ has anything to grovel about, nor should he. 

He shouldn't get a pass on cheating, but, if not for him, Sami and Kate would be rotting in prison right alongside Gabi. 

I'm starting to want everyone in this storyline dead.  Real dead, not soap dead. 

• Love 1

On the whole Jenn goes on a date with Aiden thing.... So to keep Aiden's "love interests" straight--First Hope can't stand him, but Kayla likes him. She wants to go out with him but Hope basically talks her out of it, saying he's a jerk. Then Hope decides he's an okay guy but doesn't then give Kayla the green light to pursue him. Now Jenn, since she's single now that Dirty Dan dumped her, is going to date him even though he hangs out with Hope, her cousin all the time.   But Sami's a horrible person for getting revenge on the girl that screwed her fiance? WHAT THE F....?   In 1986 if you'd have asked me who I'd want my best Salem female friends to be I would have said Kayla, Hope, and maybe Jenn. Today, they'd be the last BFFs I'd want. Sami might be like a tornado some days but if you don't screw her over at least she's loyal. 

• Love 2

On paper, I can see why Sami is viewed as problematic in relation to Abigail and Jordan. But the acting has been so bad from them, I can't relate to them on a human level.

The acting sort of threads everything together. But when that hasn't been there from the others, I just wind up not caring for them.

• Love 3

Also, why does Jennifer get so many love interests?

Sami pretty much has to date the same three guys over and over again, but Jennifer seems to go through men like kleenex. That's why Abigail's comment about Sami's notches struck me as a little weird -- do you know how many guys your mom has been with, Abigail???

And if cousins are supposed to be so important to each other, isn't Jennifer violating some cousin code???

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

In 1986 if you'd have asked me who I'd want my best Salem female friends to be I would have said Kayla, Hope, and maybe Jenn. Today, they'd be the last BFFs I'd want. Sami might be like a tornado some days but if you don't screw her over at least she's loyal.

Sami can help you get revenge on your enemies. What does Jen bring to the table? Besides being reluctant to fire you if you're a hospital employee and have sex with a board member, what can Kayla do for you? At least Hope can help you destory evidence if you commit a crime.

• Love 2

This week's SOD features an article about Sami, EJ and Will.

Sami tells EJ she's selling off Stefano's artwork. EJ rises above his feelings and tells her that he just wants to be with her. Sami realizes that EJ isn't going to give up on her, and EJ confirms this when she asks him.

Sami decides to execute the restraining order against EJ since she's afraid he'll win her over.

Sami is then asked to meet with a magazine editor. She thinks they're writing a complimentary piece on her, but in fact, Will has written a tell-all about EJ and Abby's affair and about what Sami and Kate have done.

Sami is devastated by what Will has done...

• Love 1

I seriously miss the good old days when Will was just an innocuously bland nonentity played by a minimally talented, strangely unattractive actor. Suddenly he's one of the most punch-worthy characters on the show, and that is REALLY saying something.  

• Love 5

Finally, some decent fallout to this storyline!  This shit has really been dragging, when you consider Sami and EJ will be off canvas in about 2 months.  Not to mention, the big player, Stefano has been completely absent from the storyline. 

I know a lot of people don't like what Will has done, but I am all for it..  Throw everyone's dirty laundry out in the Horton Town Square and let the drama begin! 

Now, if I can only see Stefano back with a vengeance. 

I'm sure we'll see EJ's (drug?) deal gone bad and the whole urn thing will come into play when he's offed or has to fake his death.  I assume Sami will try and flee town with the kids; whether it's running from the drug guys or running from the magazine blow-up. 

Kate, I assume is going to stick around, and I hope she gets it with both barrels. She has put herself in a really bad spot.  Involved with Clyde; Jordan hopefully in revenge mode; Stefano hopefully in revenge mode;  and hopefully Rafe flipping his shit on her. 

I know people generally like Kate, but I've had enough of her these last few months.  She's screwing over everyone, and so her comeuppance needs to come.  Watch, we'll probably see Kate thrown to the curb by Rafe, then in big trouble with Crazy Meth-Selling Clyde, and she'll probably run to Stefano to save her. 

• Love 1

Not sure how it works here, quoting spoilers posted at other forums, so I'll just say that I saw that (from SOD) Dr. Tan brings Kristen in to the police station.  Sami and EJ happen to be there -- Sami filing a restraining order.  AS apparently says that Sami feels that EJ protecting Kristen is what led to EJ cheating with Abby.

I hope it doesn't play out exactly that way, cause I think that's ridiculous.  EJ started up with Abby to protect Sami, Kate and Gabi from the whole "murdering" Nick thing.  Or that's what the writers said back then, anyways.  EJ and Abby wasn't because of EJ protecting Kristen.  Sure the "lie" is what pushed Sami and EJ apart, and I guess could be blamed for EJ sexing Abby -- since this is what Sami was telling herself this week -- that because she rebuffed him and he sought sex elsewhere.  I won't get into how oversimplified that is. 

But, suffice it to say, I can't see blaming Kristen.  EJ found out what she did 5 minutes before the ceremony.  He had no time and no way to stop Kristen.  I hate that they've been playing it as if EJ knew all along, or for some significant amount of time.  But no, he found out when Kristen was headed out the door to the wedding.  What could he have done?  Crashed the wedding and announced what Kristen did?  With no proof?  Might've stopped the wedding; might not have.  Moot point anyways since Marlena did stop the wedding with the video.  Kristen didn't get away with anything because EJ found out 5 minutes before everyone else. 

Was EJ an ass to Eric with the comments about it being supposedly consensual?  Absolutely.  But, even if he'd come out and said "Yeah I heard Kristen on the phone 5 minutes before the wedding", it still wouldn't have done anything.  Not like EJ could go into the police station and make that statement and then the police would go arrest Kristen.  Heresay. 

• Love 4

Sami decides to execute the restraining order against EJ since she's afraid he'll win her over.

So because Sami is a weak willed idiot, she's going to lie and file for a restraining order? Or is she suddenly going to have reason to fear for her personal safety around EJ? Apparently, it's okay for EJ to be a creepy, possessive asshole as long as he isn't sleeping with someone else, because Sami had no problem accepting the past few years of EJ's threats and begging, or whatever it is that passes for love with those two. What could he possibly do now that would warrant a protective order when she never needed one in the past? Nothing.  Restraining orders aren't there to protect you from your own poor decision making. Sami is a dipshit.

AS apparently says that Sami feels that EJ protecting Kristen is what led to EJ cheating with Abby.

Really? KM's supposed delusions must have rubbed off on her, because this in no way happened on my screen.

• Love 1

Jordan hopefully in revenge mode

Tamiflu trying to get revenge on someone would be cringe worthy.

Will makes me so sick. Stupid piece of shit. I'm hoping Sami points out that Will secretly recorded those conversations and destroys his career. I also hope Abby turns on him for exposing the affair to the whole town.

• Love 1

Yeah, why exactly did Will do this, anyway? We're led to think it's to contain the damage and then it careened into full on shock and awe. I don't get it. I know Sami pissed him off and all, but now he's exposing Abby's behavior and lighting a bomb under Kami to accomplish, what exactly? His career is (should be) over, if nothing else. 

• Love 2

Yeah, why exactly did Will do this, anyway? We're led to think it's to contain the damage and then it careened into full on shock and awe. I don't get it. I know Sami pissed him off and all, but now he's exposing Abby's behavior and lighting a bomb under Kami to accomplish, what exactly? His career is (should be) over, if nothing else.

Will is upset that Sami hurt poor wittle Abby's fee-fees and is trying to get back at her, only the idiot doesn't realize his article is going to make sure everyone in town knows about what Abby did instead of just her family. Far better people have tried to "teach Sami a lesson" and have failed so I'm not sure why this dumb weakling thinks he's going to accomplish anything other than pissing her off while throwing Abby under the bus in the process.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

Will is the same spineless idiot he has always been.  Will let Kate, Sami, and EJ fight his battle with Nick, and now he is throwing them all under the bus.  Will also let Lucas take the fall when Will shot EJ.  Will had a horrible childhood, and he has a right to be angry about that.  However, if he is going to continue to let other people fight his battles for him, then he has no business turning on those same people.  It's a good thing Will has Sonny.  I guess in the future Will will be relying on Sonny to handle the next person who blackmails Will.

I wish Kristen's reappearance would remind Sami that Sami and EJ were supposed to be trying to repair their relationship after EJ lied to Sami about Kristen/Eric, but instead EJ was out screwing around.  This is what Sami's life will be like with EJ.  When Sami and EJ have a disagreement, if Sami won't just do whatever EJ demands, EJ will cheat on her again.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

I hope it doesn't play out exactly that way, cause I think that's ridiculous.  EJ started up with Abby to protect Sami, Kate and Gabi from the whole "murdering" Nick thing.  Or that's what the writers said back then, anyways.  EJ and Abby wasn't because of EJ protecting Kristen.  Sure the "lie" is what pushed Sami and EJ apart, and I guess could be blamed for EJ sexing Abby -- since this is what Sami was telling herself this week -- that because she rebuffed him and he sought sex elsewhere.  I won't get into how oversimplified that is.

But EJ couldn't help himself, he hadn't had any since Sami kicked him out of their bed because he was covering up that Kirsten had drugged and raped Eric.

• Love 1

EJ's refusal to take responsibility for anything is another reason Sami should not forgive EJ, and get him out of her life forever.  EJ has been destroying Sami's life for over eight years.  It's time Sami regained her spine and brain, and moved forward.

• Love 1

Sami is then asked to meet with a magazine editor. She thinks they're writing a complimentary piece on her, but in fact, Will has written a tell-all about EJ and Abby's affair and about what Sami and Kate have done.

Sami is devastated by what Will has done...

Sami's been running all over town telling people she's after Abby and what EJ and she did. Also telling everyone who dares say anything about Abby that she will continue to go after her and take her down. So why is Sami devastated that Will is just pointing out in print what she's telling everyone and what she says she intends to do? 

• Love 1

So why is Sami devastated that Will is just pointing out in print what she's telling everyone and what she says she intends to do?

It probably hurts to have your own son stab you in the back. Will secretly recorded his conversation with Kate so he knows about her and Sami's plan to get revenge on EJ and Stefano along with the negative comments Kate made about the DE board members. His little article is going to put their revenge plans in jeopardy. Clearly he doesn't give a damn about his mother but he's supposed to love Kate so I'm not sure why he would betray her like this. Abby is supposed to be his best friend so I'm not sure why he would expose her to the whole town.

The ratings reflect how stupid this storyline is. No one cares. They need to wrap this mess up.

Actually, there are plenty of people who are interested in seeing Kate and Sami scheme. If you don't want to see it that's fine but not everyone shares those same opinions. And this show shoots six months in advanced so it's too late for them to change things even if they wanted to.

• Love 4

Will is a little bitch, no doubt, but whatever his motives, I'm so happy Abby is being exposed on a larger scale. He started off wanting to protect that self-involved twit, so I'm glad that it's actually turning out the way it should. Sami can handle herself, and she might even forgive Will down the line. Who cares what Abby or the Horton's think? Siding with Abby and the Horton over Kami is what got him in this mess in the first place. Will has to remember he is a Brady/Roberts first and foremost. If Abby is on the outs with Will, I will be happy. And if this causes Sonny and Will some drama, I say go for it. Anything for less KM on my screen.

• Love 2

I'm just completely baffled as to why Will thinks he's protecting Abigail in some way by exposing her affair? Even if I contort my brain inside-out, I don't get it.

Maybe the editor told him he had to put something juicier into the profile? and he sold Abigail out? Which, okay, fine, that happens on this show, but he better realize he has no moral high-ground on his mother in this scenario. I have no idea how he's teaching his mother a lesson, but clearly he's dumb enough to think he is.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Maybe Will doesn't mention the boring twit by name, just says in his article that EJ cheated on Sami, and that is why Kate/Sami took over DE.  However, once enough people start asking questions, the rest of the SL comes out.

• Love 1

Abigail better get mad at Will.

It makes no sense to me that everyone will be busting Sami's hide, but somehow Abigail remains friendly with Will. Who'd want to talk to the cousin that exposed your affair TO THE ENTIRE WORLD? At least Sami kept things within the family...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

This entire SL makes no sense.  The only good part has been Kate and Sami teaming up.  What is EJ's problem?  Is he terminally stupid?  He spent over eight years whining about how much he loves Sami, while trying to destroy her life because she didn't choose him.  He finally gets her and he lies to her, cheats on her, blames her for his cheating, and now he's bitching at Sami for being angry at the boring twit.  Can EJ just die already?  Sami should forget about Will, take her other children, and leave Salem.

• Love 2

I've found the Sami and Kate scheming interesting, but everything and everyone else has been rather blah.

I don't know what the ratings are like (whether they've improved or not improved), but I feel the blah-ness of everyone and everything else is making this storyline lame. Am I really supposed to care what Jordan's opinion on the Sami and Abigail situation is?

• Love 1

I'm wondering if the article is why we haven't seen any Sami/Roman.  Does Marlena actually know about EJ/Abby?  The article provides an opportunity for more people to find out and dump on Sami as fallout of Will's actions.

What makes me most crazy about this article is that it makes it inevitable that Will's little brother and sisters will get dragged into this by making it a media frenzy and known to random schoolmates and their parents instead of just immediate friends and family that are more likely to guard their tongues. 

If someone besides Sami doesn't unload on Will like a ton of bricks...

• Love 1
Am I really supposed to care what Jordan's opinion on the Sami and Abigail situation is?

Yeah, that's actually my biggest issue with the show, and for me it's not just exclusive to this current storyline. Way too many of these undefined, flat, personality-deficient characters spend all their time blathering endlessly about OTHER people's lame lives in lieu of having any sort of storylines of their own. It makes for a really dull, repetitive, sluggishly paced show IMO. 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 1

It's after what ever Sami does to her next and after Sami tries to ruin her son's marriage by telling Will how he got the job. She deserves to be ripped into and lose everything.

Then of course she's running to EJ for help after it all the day right after because she's got nobody to help her and she's desperate. Just for once I hope he tells her no. 

Edited by Artsda

Apparently EJ is going to rip into Sami for going after Abby too. Can Sami just shoot him? So sick of the Abby apologists.

Where's Carrie when you need her? I have never said that before.

• Love 3

I don't know if I really have a problem with Sami telling Will how he got the job. I don't see how that would actually ruin his marriage. Will is taping people without their consent -- maybe in his case he really should know how he's getting his journalism jobs since he doesn't seem to be doing journalism right.

EJ laying into Sami about what she's doing to Abigail is stupid considering all the stuff EJ has done to other people when he can't get his way -- it's not like Sami is making a second fake Abigail or anything to stick in someone's bed and hiding the real Abigail in an underground jail cell somewhere to make small talk with Stephano.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

I don't know if I really have a problem with Sami telling Will how he got the job. I don't see how that would actually ruin his marriage.

How did he get his job?  I don't remember or never knew.  I've been working off the assumption that he must think its because his family is notorious and good gossip fodder.  Wouldn't anything other than that be a step up?  Are we supposed to think that he thinks he got the job on merit given his first assignment.

Sonny asked Victor to help Will get the job without Will's knowledge.

So once again people are mad at Sami for telling the truth.

EJ not only has no business getting angry at Sami for anything at this point, he also needs to stop with the he loves her and wants her back crap because clearly that is not and has never been true.

• Love 2

I don't know if I really have a problem with Sami telling Will how he got the job. I don't see how that would actually ruin his marriage. Will is taping people without their consent -- maybe in his case he really should know how he's getting his journalism jobs since he doesn't seem to be doing journalism right.

Will and his unethical and possibly illegal tactics are a liability and he needs to be fired, family or not. I highly doubt Sonny would blame Victor.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 2

Sami telling Will how he got his job just moves the story to the next phase, but I will have a problem if Sami tells Will how he got the job to hurt him. Sami has always gone out of her way for Will even when he treats her like shit. That's something I hope the character never loses. It makes sense that EJ would feel like Abby is a delicate flower that needs protecting. He knows nothing of how she went to the mansion to take potshots at Sami, after all. EJ has always been big on taking responsibility away from Abigail about this affair. I would just like Abby to feel like Eve/Theresa/Chloe/Nicole for one day please. I'm sick of this show trying to turn this skantron into some kind of heroine by having the whole town prop her. They're trying to turn KM into the new face of Days using AS and JS before they leave. I hope the ratings sink further into the toilet. They are getting 1.6's and apparently MarDar got less than that. So I guess they need to lose 1 million viewers before they get rid of TomSell cos 735000 is clearly not enough.

• Love 2

They are also apparently shooting New Year's already so it's too late to stop this shitfest. Judie that lady that makes the promos said that the week of August 25th is an important week for Wilson fans. Hopefully there is some long drawn out angst for the boys where they have some story time for themselves. They need to give Sami, EJ and especially Abby a rest. I would like to see FS get somemore airtime before his contract expires just like KM has been getting.

• Love 2

Why did the show make Abigail a mistress if they wanted her to be a heroine? I think that kind of characterization, or alternatively, cheating storyline, only works if the character has been on the show a long time, like Marlena and Carrie, because the audience has developed a sort of affection for the character's personality to forgive that kind of indiscretion.

Since Abigail doesn't have a likable personality to begin with (I figure a few people at least sort of like Marlena and Carrie),  I don't get why the writers positioned her this way.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I don't know if I really have a problem with Sami telling Will how he got the job. I don't see how that would actually ruin his marriage.

Doing it on purpose for spite? Not caring and knowing full well it will cause problems with Will and Sonny. Mother of the year actions. She's punishing everyone for not being "Team Sami: Ruin Abigail's life" including her own son. 

She'll probably say since Will likes the truth so much, she'll tell him how he got his job.

Edited by Artsda

Yeah, I get how Will would get upset with Sami, but I don't see why Will would turn against Sonny. That's more what my point is.

I don't really think Sami telling Will how he got the job is an actual punishment of any kind if it's the truth however. Will has to know he didn't get the job on merit if he's writing gossip about HIS FAMILY. Who would seriously think they earned the job on their own if they're writing an expose on their mom?  Even if Anderson Cooper wrote a profile on his mother Gloria Vanderbilt, we'd most likely assume he got the assignment because he's related to the subject. Clearly somebody got Will the job -- it's just that originally he might have assumed he got the job because of who his mother is. Then again, Will is pretty danged dumb....

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2