Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

Double post but I’m getting teas Jack will die again. I haven’t been spoiled I just high key have the vibe by Spring he’ll be dead. If it happens y’all have to remember I called it. 

Just curious...what's your theory?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If it’s a clinical trial or experimental treatment she is perfectly in the rights to refuse it.

Refuse placement perhaps.  But the suggestion was that Gabi, after the placement of the pacemaker, would threaten to sabotage it.  That would be an idiotic thing to do since even in the unlikely event that Lani didn't tell everyone about the threat (which she would) it could still be traced back to her. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, MsTree said:

Just curious...what's your theory?

I just got the gut feeling literally after I just hit post earlier. And everything is so good with him now and will be probably through the holidays. Also Ron likes to steal from his or other writer’s history so will repeat story. 

I would be very surprised if he’s alive in the spring or summer. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That being said Gabi vs Lani is rather flat  and DOA for a variety of reasons ...

Mainly the fact that SS just isn't good enough or charismatic enough to pull it off.

12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm into Gabi having leverage on Lani and making her dump Eli at the alter, it's soapy. I wish we had skipped the begging/kneeling stuff and gone right to that.

I agree. I mean, if I could choose a story for Gabi I probably wouldn't choose one that's basically just a copy of the big one she just had but I love Gabi/CB in revenge mode so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Double post but I’m getting teas Jack will die again. I haven’t been spoiled I just high key have the vibe by Spring he’ll be dead.

I've been having the exact same feeling lately.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Am I supposed to be biting my nails over this? Should there be gasps and pearl clutching? Days writers have made death in Salem a temporary state of being. Just a pit stop to reanimation by Dr. Rolf's Death be Gone serum.  So death spoilers for Days are a total yawn.  The fact that it says won't be alive in Nov 2020, makes me think they will be alive in December 2020 or sometime in 2021 (if the show is even around then).

A truly surprising spoiler would be someone actually being punished for their crimes and the DA's office not handing out immunity like Halloween candy. 

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Double post but I’m getting teas Jack will die again. I haven’t been spoiled I just high key have the vibe by Spring he’ll be dead. If it happens y’all have to remember I called it. 

I wouldn't put it past this show as they seem to resent MA/Jack's popularity but what would be the point? Especially with the show about to possibly end at this rate. Might as well write them out together if it comes to pass. Course this is Days and death is inconsequential Jack donated his organs and still managed to return... that being said I really don't think Jack dies. I could see him have Peter's memories or something... 

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Mainly the fact that SS just isn't good enough or charismatic enough to pull it off.

I agree. I mean, if I could choose a story for Gabi I probably wouldn't choose one that's basically just a copy of the big one she just had but I love Gabi/CB in revenge mode so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I've been having the exact same feeling lately.

I agree about SS but despite that the setup to this is terrible if they were going to do Gabi vs Lani they should've done it two years ago when they were still in each other's orbit. Seeing this supposed hatred between them now is beyond forced to me. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It's always a safer bet than most guesses but I was wondering if it might be Jennifer.  Not dying but maybe "dying" as Jack said today that Jennifer was going to make sure he didn't become 1987 Jack.  But what if she weren't around....? 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

It's always a safer bet than most guesses but I was wondering if it might be Jennifer.  Not dying but maybe "dying" as Jack said today that Jennifer was going to make sure he didn't become 1987 Jack.  But what if she weren't around....? 

On Twitter someone said for sure its Jennifer and I could see it as the reason why Chad/Abby return.

We'll never hear the end of it if it is her. I always had the sense that Jennifer was beloved by certain portions of the viewing audience, portions that the producers did not want to piss off or alienate. If Jennifer dies it'll probably just be temporary anyways.

3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree about SS but despite that the setup to this is terrible if they were going to do Gabi vs Lani they should've done it two years ago when they were still in each other's orbit. Seeing this supposed hatred between them now is beyond forced to me. 

Well this is the same show that give us Lucas mourning his son several years after his passing and Eve deciding to get revenge on Ben as an afterthought. Plenty of things are on a time delay.

I hope we get more of Eve torturing Ben before she leaves the show.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Well this is the same show that give us Lucas mourning his son several years after his passing and Eve deciding to get revenge on Ben as an afterthought. Plenty of things are on a time delay.

I hope we get more of Eve torturing Ben before she leaves the show.

Actually Lucas mourned Will in real time not really sure how it was several years he didn't suddenly forget. I do think he should've been the one that got drunk and killed Daniel not Eric. Would've been a better storyline.

I agree about Eve/Paige course I felt that was to normalize Ben to the audience and completely neuter the SK persona from him. Hell JJ has barely interacted with Ben(and for that I'm grateful at this point...) and he hates him just as much as Eve does.

This show won't let Eve torture Ben at least without making her seem like the villain......

18 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

We'll never hear the end of it if it is her. I always had the sense that Jennifer was beloved by certain portions of the viewing audience, portions that the producers did not want to piss off or alienate. If Jennifer dies it'll probably just be temporary anyways.

I think whoever it is will be temporary I don't think this TJ is going to be permanent and this will end up being a "dream" sure Jennifer has fans but the show likes her most of all. I mean there are other characters on this show that have been liked through the years but if the show doesn't care for you you have no place here.

• Love 1

They will never kill Jennifer when Jack is on canvas and been killed 167x plus Missy has always gotten whatever she’s wanted or skated. I think Jack will be the one to die since and he’s made all his apologies and so seemingly happy now. They are laying it on too thick. 

I also low key believe the rumor Ben and Will will be incarcated. Chad and Abby will come back to help run DiMera and cuz of the fuckshit with Jack. Belle and Shawn will come back to exonerate Will.  I’m starting to wonder if the Jordan and Gia shit gets one or both imprisoned. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

My vote for the additional character being killed off is ... Abigail.  I'm sure you all are shocked by that proclamation.  Ha ha.

It’s humorous you think Corday or Ron give AF what we want. 

“Vote”? Abigail would be the last to die. I don’t want Jack to die and WASN’T voting for that but just know since he’s been killed 1793x and Ron recycles and people like him with Missy and it’s all happy bullshit right now his months are numbered. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

They will never kill Jennifer when Jack is on canvas and been killed 167x plus Missy has always gotten whatever she’s wanted or skated. I think Jack will be the one to die since and he’s made all his apologies and so seemingly happy now. They are laying it on too thick. 

I also low key believe the rumor Ben and Will will be incarcated. Chad and Abby will come back to help run DiMera and cuz of the fuckshit with Jack. Belle and Shawn will come back to exonerate Will.  I’m starting to wonder if the Jordan and Gia shit gets one or both imprisoned. 

It is surprising Jennifer has never been presumed dead on this show where everyone else has even if she were killed off it wouldn't matter given how inconsequential Days treats death anyways... I mean Jack shouldn't be among the living after donating all his organs but here we are. 

I could see Abigail as strange as it is I mean Billy is on contract again but Kate is recurring... plus she's been presumed dead on this show before.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

If there is a year time jump, how will the show handle 2020 being an election year? The new US President would be elected next November. Granted, no one ever really talks much about politics other than the mayor or maybe governor's office.

• Love 2

This is honestly hilarious, but somewhat worrisome. The S O D November sweeps preview for Days only covers the first week of November, and there's no talk of the time jump taking place on November 8th. Oh, they're saying that something big will happen that day, but they're not even going into the fact that things will move ahead a year seemingly near the end of the show on that date. So they're either going for maximum impact on the viewers, or they're less than confident about how it all turned out...

Anywho, the preview is below and I'll hopefully be able to post scans later this week:

"Hope/Jennifer: Rolf has transformed Hope into Princess Gina. He has a mysterious agenda for her. At the same time Jennifer knows there is some information out there on a flash drive that has some of Rolf's evil plans in it.

Jennifer has been in her reporter mode trying to crack this. So we got Hope as Gina proceeding with her evil plans & Jennifer is kind of on her trail but unaware of what she might uncover.

Jack/Jennifer/Justin/Adrienne : With all these happy couples you know that we have to find a way to throw some kind of monkey wench into it. I can say that it's not going to be all sunshine and roses for these four people. I won't comment on whether they successfully get married or not, but there will be tragedy that occurs that upends the happiness of one of both of these couples.

Lani/Eli/Julie/Gabi : Gabi has booby trapped Julie's heart. She used this to give Lani an ultimatum, which is "You're gonna leave Eli at the altar, otherwise I'm gonna blow Julie's heart to kingdom come." So there's a couple of things going on here. We're building to this romantic wedding and Lani has this hanging over her head. The question is, will Gabi have a change of heart? Is there some way out of this for Lani?

Nicole/Eric/Sarah : Nicole goes directly to Sarah and says "I know you're pregnant and I know it' Eric's baby. Sarah tries to deny and she says "I don't want him to know. I don't want you to have to deal with this. Forget you ever heard it." So basically Nicole is in this very, very torn position. What does she do? Does she honor Sarah's request? Does she tell Eric the truth? Nicole's holding this very key piece of information as we're going into November sweep."

Ben/Jordan/Ciara: "We wonder how far is Jordan's insanity going to go and how far will Ben go to stop her? In November it will soon come to a head. You'll have to wait to see how it plays out."

Anniversary episode: Be sure to tune in on November 8. "In addition to it being November sweeps, it also happens to be the anniversary of the show. I can't talk about it without giving anything away, but by the end of the anniversary show, everybody's life in Salem will be changed forever.""

Y'all, the Gabi spoiler. What even is that first line, LMAO. 🙃🤣

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Gabi has Julie's heart booby trapped 😂

Think how much more fun it would be if there was a device that controlled her mouth!  Oh, the fun that Gabi could have......

Everytime she tries to say Doug, it could come out as "Dilbert"....

Instead of saying Darling, it could be "Dickhead"....

Ciara Darling could be "You little shit".....

The possibilities are endless.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Early spoilers for the week of November 4th:

"Lani makes a heartbreaking decision; Kayla and Haley work to save Jennifer’s life; Ben fears he’s going to have to kill Jordan; John and Marlena mark their one-year wedding anniversary."

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-28-november-1-2019/

Here's the sweeps preview from S I D (same as the other magazine, basically nothing about the bulk of sweeps):

EHo5BofU0AAn1i0.jpg

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 4

You know I liked the idea of Gabi messing with Eli/Lani on paper but its overdue by 2 years and Eli/Lani are being dumbed down to make this work... as always this show takes something with potential and finds a way to ruin it.

Its good they have Haley be an actual nurse here course I think its only because Jennifer is involved if they had just shown Haley and Sarah in their jobs while we slowly got to know them from a personal standpoint they would've been a lot more palatable as characters..... instead they chose the worst possible option for both of them.

Sarah can be salvaged because LG is a better actress and she sparks with Paul Telfer just get her away from Eric.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

You know I liked the idea of Gabi messing with Eli/Lani on paper but its overdue by 2 years and Eli/Lani are being dumbed down to make this work... as always this show takes something with potential and finds a way to ruin it.

Everyone has to be dumbed down to make Gabi’s revenge plots work.  Chad was a drooling idiot in the last one.  Who’s going to take that up in the latest revenge plot?

Edited by superdeluxe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't know, Lani and ELi never seemed particularly bright to me :):)  Gabi's threatening to sabotage Julie's pacemaker could all be an elaborate mindgame that Lani believes because she thinks Gabi's evil anyway.  You never can tell :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I don't know, Lani and ELi never seemed particularly bright to me :):)  Gabi's threatening to sabotage Julie's pacemaker could all be an elaborate mindgame that Lani believes because she thinks Gabi's evil anyway.  You never can tell :)

While I don't think they radiate intelligence anymore than Gabi does how hard is it for Lani to tell Eli so they can work together against Gabi? They can work together to defeat Gabi. Its not that hard to write.

• Love 8

I'm sorry y'all, but Gabi's soap bitch smirks as she plays around with THE PHONE THAT CAN MAKE A HEART EXPLODE are very amusing.

Maybe this has been asked and answered, but is Valerie back for the wedding?  I hope so, I miss Vanessa Williams, "Melrose Place" Edition.

• Love 7

Most of the spoilers for the week of November 4th got released a little early today:

Monday November 4
Lani makes a heartbreaking decision.
Gabi forces Lani's hand.
Marlena warns Sarah about dating Xander.

Tuesday November 5
A double wedding takes place in the town square.
Eve tries to stir up trouble for Jack and Jennifer.
Jennifer makes a shocking discovery.

Wednesday November 6
Gina has a run-in with Rafe.
Kayla and Haley work to save Jennifer's life.
Julie is stunned when Eli tells her what happened at the wedding.

Lani punches Gabi!

Thursday, November 7, 2019
Kristen has a pregnancy scare.
Jack and JJ search for answers about Jennifer's fall.

Friday, November 8, 2019
Ben makes a horrific discovery.
Kristen drops a bomb on Eric.
Gina tries to ensure Jennifer never wakes up.

As a reminder, November 8th is the day of the 1-year time jump.

• Love 5

I like Jennifer in investigative mode.  But shouldn't Jack be there too now that he has his memory back and given up the mayorship? They've tied so much of their past to their work together that I'm surprised Jack isn't involved with it.

I wonder when the time jump happens. Beginning of the ep or end.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 3

It will be hilarious if Kristen tells Eric that Sarah is pregnant lol.

7 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Please don't let Eve be pregnant.

Don't think she is I read a rumor that Gina pushed Jennifer and that eve is arrested for it.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

While I don't think they radiate intelligence anymore than Gabi does how hard is it for Lani to tell Eli so they can work together against Gabi? They can work together to defeat Gabi. Its not that hard to write.

Exactly, Eli could pretend to be heartbroken over Lani while he tries to get close to Gabi to save and protect Julie. 

On a shallow note, Why can't Sal wear a decent looking wig or better yet let her wear her natural hair.. It is 2019, Black women do not have to wear wigs and weaves on TV.  Daytime needs to catch up, I am heartened to see so many Black actresses on Primetime  TV shows wearing their hair natural..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6

Whew, Lani’s wedding look is ugly.

A  Midsommer head garland with a 90’s slipdress & I see her Party City wig is there for the big day. And her groom in what looks like a purple velvet suit like it’s the 70’s. Was the wedding theme shit you find at a garage sale? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That would make the characters look smart and you know we can’t have that.

12 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Lani punches Gabi!

Well, I’ll be looking forward to that.  Too bad it’s just one punch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Whew, Lani’s wedding look is ugly.

Sal Stowers is a beautiful woman but that dress is boring and ugly.  Wardrobe should've made or bought something more appropriate for a midwestern wedding in October. 

I'm looking forward to Gabi in revenge mode again.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Most of the spoilers for the week of November 4th got released a little early today:

Monday November 4
Lani makes a heartbreaking decision.
Gabi forces Lani's hand.
Marlena warns Sarah about dating Xander.

Tuesday November 5
A double wedding takes place in the town square.
Eve tries to stir up trouble for Jack and Jennifer.
Jennifer makes a shocking discovery.

Wednesday November 6
Gina has a run-in with Rafe.
Kayla and Haley work to save Jennifer's life.
Julie is stunned when Eli tells her what happened at the wedding.

Lani punches Gabi!

Thursday, November 7, 2019
Kristen has a pregnancy scare.
Jack and JJ search for answers about Jennifer's fall.

Friday, November 8, 2019
Ben makes a horrific discovery.
Kristen drops a bomb on Eric.
Gina tries to ensure Jennifer never wakes up.

As a reminder, November 8th is the day of the 1-year time jump.

The JJ/Jack spoiler is my fave I'm going to enjoy the few remaining months JJ/Jack will have scenes together before JJ leaves the show.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I wonder when the time jump happens. Beginning of the ep or end.

I think it will be the end because it coincides with Day of Days which is on the 9th which will show us what happens during the TJ.

I think JJ will take over the Jennifer role in the Jack/Jennifer investigative duo and I actually like it. I wondered why this show never had JJ or Abby pursue the journalist dream. I mean I don't mind JJ as an EMT but its not as if the show gave him storylines for it(and I can think of many but they can't?) 

• Love 3

Gina will try to kill Jennifer because Jen will realize she’s Gina. Jack and JJ will team up to find out who hurt Jen. 

Once Vivian left and Kristen started acting normal, Gina was brought back and Gabi and Jordan went on homicidal revenge sprees. Ron refuses not to have crazy bitches front burner. It’s a bit  misogynistic since all the other women exist to kow tow to a man or are moping over one. 

The time jump is only supposed to be 8 months, not a year. 

I’m still of the mind if it’s a time jump it has to have a serious reason and then the episode after the jump playing out the deep ramifications and touching on how everyone handled it. The OC did this phenomenally, Buffy did it it in a good way as well when she died, Felicity and One Tree Hill did time jumps pretty well too. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Eight months ? So we will miss Sarah and Kristin’s pregnancy’s.  

I'm pretty sure it's a year because the Jason guy has already starting giving hints about Christmas and said there would be flashbacks to the Christmas before.

we're totally going to miss there pregnancies can't say I'm sad about that Sarah says the same thing every day lol.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Gina will try to kill Jennifer because Jen will realize she’s Gina. Jack and JJ will team up to find out who hurt Jen. 

This is a surprisingly decent spoiler only because I'm glad to see Jennifer isn't dumbed down here for months etc she realizes right away that its Gina and not Hope and ends up paying for it. Someone suggested that Gina can brainwash Haley to be one of her minions after their meeting and I think that would be a nice twist and would add something to the character but they don't care about her beyond her white counterparts anyways so I don't see it happening.

Ron only cares to write women as victims or crazy bitches granted I think that's how soaps view women since men took over the genre as an extension of men or as nutcases. Women on soaps were way more progressive 30 years ago than they are now... 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I'm pretty sure it's a year because the Jason guy has already starting giving hints about Christmas and said there would be flashbacks to the Christmas before.

we're totally going to miss there pregnancies can't say I'm sad about that Sarah says the same thing every day lol.

Who is the third pregnancy? Is it Ciara or Gabi. 

I agree with you about Sarah.  And missing Kristin pregnancy is a plus for me 

• Love 4