Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 11/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm sorry, but Abigail is now working at The Spectator with her dad?  Has this girl ever been hired by a non-family member?  First she worked for her mom Jennifer at the hospital, then her husband Chad hired her to work at DiMera because she's a PR wiz and now her dad hired her at the newspaper because she's somehow now an investigative reporter?   

She better have Hortons to hire her because who else would.

On 11/16/2019 at 12:22 AM, Petunia13 said:

Dumbass Ben thought diarrhead that maybe Xander killed Jordan and let him take the fall so it’s for revenge/leverage to get Ben freed. Great a child molester has arranged the abduction of a baby girl and Mr Wonderful misunderstood hero Ben is going along w it. 

Sure it will be ok with Ciara too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I like Judi Evans. Smart that she has a steady full-time gig, but I wonder what she thinks of this choice. Couldn't the explanation be that Adrienne just always travel overseas to see her other kids when Judi can't film?

They kill off Adrienne, a long time character, to facilitate a small plot that will be over in six months...but Lani the Lame-Brain stocks around?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I like Judi Evans. Smart that she has a steady full-time gig, but I wonder what she thinks of this choice. Couldn't the explanation be that Adrienne just always travel overseas to see her other kids when Judi can't film?

They kill off Adrienne, a long time character, to facilitate a small plot that will be over in six months...but Lani the Lame-Brain stocks around?

Yeah I don't think Adrienne needs to actually be seen she could be offscreen with the occasional appearance. Hell she'd be better off with that scenario.  Yes I also would rather have Adrienne stick around than Lani.

• Love 7

Lani confesses to Kristin of all people?  Kristin? 

I have to laugh at Ron making it seem like it was Judy taking a new job which made him decide to kill her off.  Judy hasn't been on contract for a while.  That's probably why she got the other job.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'm glad the show got a renewal. I am FAR LESS GLAD that it still has Ron Carlivati to grind it into dirt, a little at a time.

Its a double edged sword yes I like to see the characters I grew up watching but I also know that its not going to get better either. Plus with a renewal means even less money so its going to look even cheaper than it already does.

• Love 2

Plus, they have enough shows done already to last until August. I read that they are going back to start filming again in January (instead of March), so they will then be 9 months ahead????? Why happened to catching up to the show? Other than being off during the Olympics, this is even worse than what they were dealing with. Glad for the cast and crew that they can work, but I think this ship has sailed for me. I am not excited about any of the spoilers, especially brining back people who weren't needed in the first place.

I'm really happy the show got renewed!  

Things COULD get better, it's not impossible, it's really not.  (After all, maybe Rafe Hernandez won't be sticking around FOREVER, right?☺️😉)

Or should I have posted this in Unpopular Opinions thread?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Plus, they have enough shows done already to last until August. I read that they are going back to start filming again in January (instead of March), so they will then be 9 months ahead????? Why happened to catching up to the show? Other than being off during the Olympics, this is even worse than what they were dealing with. Glad for the cast and crew that they can work, but I think this ship has sailed for me. I am not excited about any of the spoilers, especially brining back people who weren't needed in the first place.

The point of NBC bringing it back was on their terms not Days. Its not as if Days has a leg to stand on they're just keeping the lights on at this point. Its not as if this was going to give the show a shorter tape to air delay or a bigger budget.

If anything its going to even look more low rent than it does now..

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
On 11/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, boes said:

I'm really happy the show got renewed!  

Things COULD get better, it's not impossible, it's really not.  (After all, maybe Rafe Hernandez won't be sticking around FOREVER, right?☺️😉)

Or should I have posted this in Unpopular Opinions thread?

I'm glad, too, 'cause I'd miss you all, lol. 

• Love 7

Why would Eric have to introduce Mickey.  Guess is nosy Marlena and Roman has already met her.

Just now, bobcat1946 said:

Why would Eric have to introduce Mickey.  Guess is nosy Marlena and Roman has already met her.  So Eric is so proud to be father to a baby after he dumped the mother.

1 hour ago, SueB said:

Looks like Eric is going to start a custody fight with Sarah and insist Xander not be a part of Mickey's life.  (dayscafe.com).  Sure makes him Mr. Judgey McJudgerson.  

Good.  I hope he judges the hell out of them and then some.  Nicole too.  They kept him from his child for absolutely no reason other than their own selfish  interests.  They deserved to be judged.  Eric is right to go to the courts because Sarah obviously isn't to be trusted to do the right thing.  If anyone is "Judgey McJudgerson" it's her.  And Xander.  And Nicole.  They are the ones going around making cowardly judgments and decisions about other people's lives that are only meant to serve themselves.

And Xander can kick rocks.  This isn't his kid.  He gets no say or consideration.  Eric never did anything to him other than be the one Sarah wanted instead of him to warrant him playing daddy to Eric's child.  F- him.  He was willing to stand back and do absolutely nothing and let Kristen snatch that same baby from Sarah's womb.  What a prince.  True love.  I wonder if Sarah will still think he's daddy material if she ever finds out about all that.  If he wants to be daddy to Sarah's baby, he can make his own.  Mickey isn't going to suffer any from having him cut out of her life.  She isn't going to remember him and she will have Eric.  Her actual father.

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, SueB said:

Looks like Eric is going to start a custody fight with Sarah and insist Xander not be a part of Mickey's life.  (dayscafe.com).  Sure makes him Mr. Judgey McJudgerson.  

I don't particularly like Eric but he did have a right to know about his kid regardless. I actually like that people still hate Xander ... unlike Ben they've actually done a better job with his "redemption". People who should hate him still hate him . Sarah isn't going around town telling people to like him she just enjoys his company and doesn't apologize for it.

That being said I do hope someone brings up the fact that Nicole kidnapped Sydney years ago and kept that from Sami. I don't get why this show is glossing over her messy history.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SueB said:

NOOOOOOOOO! Not ANOTHER child custody battle!  I hate this plot line so much.  Sarah has a right to introduce a man (even a step-parent figure) to her daughter.  As long as he doesn't harm her Eric has no say.  How would he like it if Sarah insisted Nicole not be part of Mickey's life?  And guess what, it will be like Tate and Holly all over again.  Brady barely mentions he HAS Tate and Holly apparently spends all her time with Maggie.  They all want the child so bad until they get it - then it's off with whatever random stranger will take it.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Sarah has a right to introduce a man (even a step-parent figure) to her daughter. 

But that's not what she's doing at the moment though, is it?  She's using one man as a replacement for her daughter's actual father.  She has no right to do that.  Eric isn't objecting to a "step-parent figure," he's objecting to another man actively claiming to be the father of his child.  Courts don't look too kindly on deliberate parent alienation.  Especially when Sarah has NO excuse other than "I got dumped for someone else."

I mean, I don't get how Eric is in the wrong here, like him or not.  He is this child's father.  He does have rights.  He hasn't done anything to show himself to be a harm to his child, so Sarah doesn't get to just deny him his child.  Too bad, so sad if that's inconvenient for Sarah and Xander.  

• Love 3

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Sarah to name her baby Michaela if they were going with Mickey as a nickname? How do you get Mickey out of Mackenzie?

Anyway, any spoilers on whether she really is Eric's baby or if Xander swapped her with Brady and Kristen's? Poor Eric is one of the few legacy characters who's been denied a child of his own; it's just cruel to give him a child now only to make him hand over the kid to his freakin' rapist and his stepbrother who is already a father (to Tate).

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, SueB said:

This kid has got exactly zero good options - other than Sarah, I like her when she's not sobbing or screeching.

I enjoy Xander, but he IS a psycho, just a bit more charming than the other psychos wandering the halls of the Kiriakis Mansion and the streets of Salem.  While he didn't kill three people and make a noble attempt on a 4th who popped back to life, he did try to roast Nicole and Eric alive, and that was just his early work.  He looks good in and out of a suit and I'm a sucker for the Scottish accent, and he's not Ben, but he certainly leans in that direction.

Then there's Eric.......while he may not be a physical danger to the kid, she will be in serious and sustained danger of having her soul sucked right out of her with having to be raised by an over-the-hill manbaby with a Messiah complex, overlaid with a bully coating.  Ugh.  Eric is a heavyweight in Tedious........

And if the kid is Kristen and Brady's?????  Good Lord!

Crawl away and find your swamp baby cousin, Mickey, Save yourself!!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, KBrownie said:

But that's not what she's doing at the moment though, is it?  She's using one man as a replacement for her daughter's actual father.  She has no right to do that.  Eric isn't objecting to a "step-parent figure," he's objecting to another man actively claiming to be the father of his child.  Courts don't look too kindly on deliberate parent alienation.  Especially when Sarah has NO excuse other than "I got dumped for someone else."

I mean, I don't get how Eric is in the wrong here, like him or not.  He is this child's father.  He does have rights.  He hasn't done anything to show himself to be a harm to his child, so Sarah doesn't get to just deny him his child.  Too bad, so sad if that's inconvenient for Sarah and Xander.  

I'm not saying he is in the wrong for wanting to be a part of his child's life.  I AM saying he is in the wrong for thinking he should solely get to decide who is or is not a part of said child's life.  Many children refer to their step parent as their parent - period, full stop.  It is NOT up to Eric to decide that Xander can never be a part of the baby's life (or how that baby can view him) unless he can prove he is actively harming her.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm not saying he is in the wrong for wanting to be a part of his child's life.  I AM saying he is in the wrong for thinking he should solely get to decide who is or is not a part of said child's life.  Many children refer to their step parent as their parent - period, full stop.  It is NOT up to Eric to decide that Xander can never be a part of the baby's life (or how that baby can view him) unless he can prove he is actively harming her.

That's the only part I object to.  Him conditioning Xander out of Mickey's life.  That's the part that is not right.  I have ZERO problem with him reading everyone who knew the riot act. He CLEARLY wanted the baby and asked for a paternity test.  They faked it.  So... he gets righteous indignation. No problem.  But I don't think he gets to cut Xander out if Sarah wants Xander involved.  Sounds like Xander literally DELIVERED the baby.  Xander was there for the child in the first year of life in a RESPONSIBLE way (I know, a shock, but it proves a commitment to change).  

So, the only issue I have is if Eric trys to condition joint custody on Xander being absent.

No indication it is anyone but Sarah/Erics bio baby.

ETA:  And how is Kristen not actively a drooling mess after all she's gone through and then lose the Bristen baby.  THAT's just the amazing part.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 8

"You're a really good guy, Xander, and everyone in this town has misjudged you" -  ?!?!

What are you smoking Sarah?

[Disclaimer - I love that Xander's getting a chance to be a good guy. Love his softer side and Paul has been largely wasted these last few years. But still. "Misjudged"? HE SHOT MARLENA.]

Also: this is the guy who arranged Holly's kidnapping and let everybody in town thinks she was dead for months. You don't find it the least bit suspicious that suddenly he's responsible for finding Mickey now that she's been kidnapped? Granted, it's not his fault this time, but still the thought should have crossed your mind.

SPOILERS' hand acting as Stefano is on point, but this is going to get so stupid once they do the big reveal. Poor Joe. You deserve better.

Gina, stop painting the same corner of the canvas.

I love Rolfe telling Chad Abigail over steps and needs to be put in her place. Amen!

Initially, I wasn't loving AZ's performance of the shocking reveal, but I think Greg's emotional response triggered her deeper emotional response and the scene got a lot better.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

"You're a really good guy, Xander, and everyone in this town has misjudged you" -  ?!?!

What are you smoking Sarah?

[Disclaimer - I love that Xander's getting a chance to be a good guy. Love his softer side and Paul has been largely wasted these last few years. But still. "Misjudged"? HE SHOT MARLENA.]

Also: this is the guy who arranged Holly's kidnapping and let everybody in town thinks she was dead for months. You don't find it the least bit suspicious that suddenly he's responsible for finding Mickey now that she's been kidnapped? Granted, it's not his fault this time, but still the thought should have crossed your mind.

SPOILERS' hand acting as Stefano is on point, but this is going to get so stupid once they do the big reveal. Poor Joe. You deserve better.

Gina, stop painting the same corner of the canvas.

I love Rolfe telling Chad Abigail over steps and needs to be put in her place. Amen!

Initially, I wasn't loving AZ's performance of the shocking reveal, but I think Greg's emotional response triggered her deeper emotional response and the scene got a lot better.

You’re in the spoilers thread instead of the Current Episode one, Bro.  giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298ae1387b5c4cd5e482

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, SueB said:

In that case baby kidnapper Nicole should be denied access to Mickey too.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 8

Eric’s been told he was the dad of Mickey and in 15 minutes already dictating who is allowed around her and when. 

Xander is a former criminal I agree with that 100 fucking percent. But when you make half the town former criminals (Ben, Jack, Kristen, Nicole ect) and it’s all hand waved or politely ignored then his outrage loses it value/the argument is permed. Xander delivered that damn baby and has been w her every moment and Sarah as an adult woman is allowed to see whoever the hell she wants. Eric can be the father but can’t take the baby from Sarah just because he doesn’t like her almost bf or wants to sever those bonds. Eric just stays finding something to get pissed off about. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Eric’s been told he was the dad of Mickey and in 15 minutes already dictating who is allowed around her and when. 

Xander is a former criminal I agree with that 100 fucking percent. But when you make half the town former criminals (Ben, Jack, Kristen, Nicole ect) and it’s all hand waved or politely ignored then his outrage loses it value/the argument is permed. Xander delivered that damn baby and has been w her every moment and Sarah as an adult woman is allowed to see whoever the hell she wants. Eric can be the father but can’t take the baby from Sarah just because he doesn’t like her almost bf or wants to sever those bonds. Eric just stays finding something to get pissed off about. 

That is EXACTLY how I feel about Eric! Just wanted to thank you for writing it out. His constant miserable face and judgmental crap makes me want to slap him. Also pissed at Nicole; not her secret to tell.

• Love 5

Early spoilers from S O D for the week of December 9th:

"Kate's secret is revealed. Abigail brings Jennifer back to the scene of the crime to jog her memory. Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey. Will and Justin come face to face."

Daily spoilers for next week:

"Mon: Justin & Kayla take a huge step in their relationship & Clyde threatens Will's life.
Tues: Nicole & Brady comfort one another about their losses Ciara makes a move against Xander.
Wed: Jennifer tries to get through to JJ. Kate takes on a new career path. Lani reaches out to Abe.
Thurs: Hope offers resistance when Abigial ask to look into Jennifer's case. Eric introduces Mickey to John and Marlena. And Jennifer recalls the moments before her fall.
Fri: Lani comes face to face with Eli. JJ confronts Kristen. Gabi & Chad go head to head for control of DiMera."

I believe these are also for next week, but one or two might be for tomorrow (Clyde/Will is for sure on Tuesday the 3rd):

"Abe contacts Theo. Clyde gets rough with Will. Brady opens up to Rafe."

As always, I'll do my best to bring over scans later this week - or whenever the magazine is allowed to be released........

• Love 5

Leave Will alone!

jmho Clyde is the scariest villain on the show.  

Kate sure has a lot of careers. 

Has Marlena gone to see Will ?   I always thought the dream of her killing him was to tell the audience their relationship is dead.    

• Love 3
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Early spoilers from S O D for the week of December 9th:

"Kate's secret is revealed. Abigail brings Jennifer back to the scene of the crime to jog her memory. Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey. Will and Justin come face to face."

Daily spoilers for next week:

"Mon: Justin & Kayla take a huge step in their relationship & Clyde threatens Will's life.
Tues: Nicole & Brady comfort one another about their losses Ciara makes a move against Xander.
Wed: Jennifer tries to get through to JJ. Kate takes on a new career path. Lani reaches out to Abe.
Thurs: Hope offers resistance when Abigial ask to look into Jennifer's case. Eric introduces Mickey to John and Marlena. And Jennifer recalls the moments before her fall.
Fri: Lani comes face to face with Eli. JJ confronts Kristen. Gabi & Chad go head to head for control of DiMera."

I believe these are also for next week, but one or two might be for tomorrow (Clyde/Will is for sure on Tuesday the 3rd):

"Abe contacts Theo. Clyde gets rough with Will. Brady opens up to Rafe."

As always, I'll do my best to bring over scans later this week - or whenever the magazine is allowed to be released........

Thank you, QueenSerena, for always being so thoughtful and bringing these over for us!

Edited by boes
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

Has Marlena gone to see Will ?   I always thought the dream of her killing him was to tell the audience their relationship is dead.    

She visited him on the day after she returned to Salem from her residency, but we never got to see it! He's really going to need her sooner or later (especially if Clyde has made him a target), so I hope their visits will actually be shown. 😭

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why yes.

Yes, I am.

*facepalm*

You know I love you. *fist bump* 

JJ confronting Kristen and Eli facing Lani sound interesting. 

I don’t care about Gabi and Chad squaring off over DiMera. He’s a loser.

Clyde the kiddie rapist threatening Will. If this was 90s Days Sami or Kate would have shot his balls off or lit his ass on fire by now, no fucks given. 

Nicole and Brady are gonna hook up it was telegraphed on today’s epi and this spoiler which yawn Eric will scream and cry about. 

• Love 7

More early spoilers for the week of the 9th:

"Lani makes an appeal to JJ to spare Kristen; Hope is tempted to eliminate Abigail; Sarah and Eric make a big decision to help their daughter; Xander becomes suspicious of Ciara"

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-2-6-2019/

I'm not sure when the promo or magazine stuff will be released for sure, since this is a short week for Days, but I'll do my best to post when they all become available. Hope everyone here has a wonderful Thanksgiving & rest of your week! 😊

• Love 6
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Hope is tempted to eliminate Abigail

639265480_JustDoIt.gif.46a8468fbd067d8149eecbb0b8c93056.gif 

1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Lani makes an appeal to JJ to spare Kristen

Lani shut the fuck up! She literally killed someone because she lost her trap baby the woman is a succubus and you are falling for it with your dense self! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Some more spoilers (or in some cases, dates for spoilers we'd already gotten a glimpse of) for the week of the 9th were released, so I'll include those below:

Monday December 9:
Abigail brings Jennifer back to the scene of the crime to jog her memory.

Tuesday December 10:
Lani makes a huge appeal to JJ to spare Kristen.
Gabi tries to throw Chad out of the house.

Wednesday December 11:
Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey.

Thursday December 12:
Will and Justin come face-to-face.

Friday December 13:
Feeling the pressure, Hope makes plans to flee Salem.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/554411/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-2-13/

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Hope is tempted to eliminate Abigail

Oh hell yes! Now we're talking!

Ok that preview, ugh. The good? SN is looking ridiculously good. The bad? Everything else about it. Stefano with Steve's face I will never adjust to.

• Love 5

Must I be subjected to JJ/Lani scenes... this show goes out of its way to ignore JJ/Gabi which is fine but I can't get the same courtesy with JJ/Lani apparently....

Will/Justin should be good on paper but I don't trust Chandler to not smirk during these scenes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4