Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

It would be full circle from JJ's comment about how she's too old...😂 I do prefer Charlotte Ross's version of Eve but sadly I don't see her ever coming back.

(This is all in jest I know it won't happen but as hard as it is to believe their affair was one of their better pairings/storylines for both characters who would've guessed?)

That really was beyond contrived and Theresa ended up being a golddigger.. I mean I would get it if Shane cut her off for being a drug user but that wasn't established either.  Then again this is the same show that had Shane sit back and let Theresa be a sex slave...

Even offscreen this show ruined Shane/Kim in a lot of ways.

Exactly! Shane should have cut her off for being a spoiled party girl with no direction in life. I could see Kim being very permissive with the kids while Shane is a strict disciplinarian.

Shane had an estate in England where Bo and Hope got married the first time in a church that was in the compound. He was also of British aristocracy. Kim had a great career as a therapist. Also, John was super close to Kim going back to his days as Roman. He would have given her some of his Alamain money, if she was in need. So, Theresa and Andrew were never in section 8 and on food stamps. It was awful how the show continued to demean Kim and Shane to push their vile narrative.  It is why there was such a backlash to Theresa, the legion of Kim and Shane fans were livid and outrage and let the show know they were not having it.. Theresa is beloved on this board but she is hated elsewhere..

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Exactly! Shane should have cut her off for being a spoiled party girl with no direction in life. I could see Kim being very permissive with the kids while Shane is a strict disciplinarian.

Shane had an estate in England where Bo and Hope got married the first time in a church that was in the compound. He was also of British aristocracy. Kim had a great career as a therapist. Also, John was super close to Kim going back to his days as Roman. He would have given her some of his Alamain money, if she was in need. So, Theresa and Andrew were never in section 8 and on food stamps. It was awful how the show continued to demean Kim and Shane to push their vile narrative.  It is why there was such a backlash to Theresa, the legion of Kim and Shane fans were livid and outrage and let the show know they were not having it.. Theresa is beloved on this board but she is hated elsewhere..

No Theresa is quite beloved by a lot of people I'm one of the select few that despises her.

36 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

This time jump is a complete fucking disaster.

I think most of use knew this would be the case.. I mean I get why they did it what does the show have to lose at this point they're facing cancellation every year.  However this doesn't work on a soap that airs 5 days a week and with writers who don't pay attention to details that would make something like this work.

Its "Oh (insert TJ storyline) happened because I said so "but very little is shown etc to get to that point. I still don't think this is real though sure Ron said it wasn't a dream but what if its a hallucination? JJ saying he thought he was hallucinating when Lani said she was a nun made me wonder what the out is here...  Regardless Days has until Sept 2021 at least.

58 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I think that picture of Kate and Steve is the final straw for me. Kate is the most vile, disgusting character and this was going too far. I will continue to read summaries, but my eyes can't unsee that!!!

Nobody has gotten away with as much as Kate has... there's really nothing likeable or redeemable about her to me at least. She should've been written off the show ages ago. I mean she has none of her kids on the show to justify her existence at this point(yeah I know Will is her grandson). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Not one watchable spoiler in the bunch. Not one! Must be some sort of new record.

Yeah they sound pretty Snoresville. 

Weird Stefano is going to bang Kate when he’s still obsessed w Marlena “Queen of the Night” but I guess he wanted to try out his Steve body bits, kick the tires. Kate’s had a bit of a dry spell. Used to be every new person in town she or Brady would sleep with. 

Question: if Stefano’s mind has been downloaded into Steve’s body what happened to Stefano’s OG body? Is it dead, comatose, organs harvested? I also find it weird Rolf brought PG back to basically be his annoying roommate. They don’t even seem to get along or have affection for each other so I don’t see why Stefano would care PG is back. Also PG scolds him a lot in that asinine haughty voice and calls him Steffy in the most cringe, corny way. If I was Stefano I would start calling her PG back then shorten it to “The Peeg” see how she likes that condescending cheesy shit. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

That has been telegraphed so hard. And of course when Eric comes back and is all like “I guess I’m willing to forgive you.” He’ll be pissed off and cry betrayal at Nicole and be hating Brady. 

And I'll be all, "Fuck you, Eric."

Again.

🖕

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Yup. It was kind of interesting at first, seeing which spoilers were true (most were, sadly). In fairness, the interrupted episodes right after the time jump reveal didn't do them any favors -- but it's a bad idea, not executed well, and I keep wanting to rearrange everyone back to where they belong. UGH. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I knew Nicole and Brady would hook up.

I strangely don't think it goes beyond a kiss tbh but I think that would be reason enough for Eric to go postal.

"Ericody" I never heard a smush triangle name I like it but yeah we know how it will end what's the point although its something that this show could write stories for Brady/Nicole beyond the usual Nicole screws up and Brady hates her(I mean we've had those stories with them but they also had to deal with Victor, EJ, etc as well) they were always friends at their core. Yet Eric/Nicole this is the only story they can write for them because could they be friends? I know they were during the rectory days I guess but otherwise they either pined for each other or hated each other.

I know people dragged the dude that leaked a lot of the TJ spoilers for a variety of reasons but he was accurate on a lot of them so an apology may have been owed by the other spoiler people who branded him a liar.

Regardless JJ will be leaving soon the mystery will probably be how but at least one of my faves will escape this trainwreck soon.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Regardless JJ will be leaving soon the mystery will probably be how but at least one of my faves will escape this trainwreck soon.

I'll miss JJ, too. I hope they leave the door open for his return.

• Love 4

I hope those boring ass spoilers just means anything that has the potential to be really good they are trying not to leak.

19 hours ago, DanaMB said:

And I'll be all, "Fuck you, Eric."

Again.

🖕

Same here. Hell, Eric has become so unbearable for me that even Rafe, RAFE! I find more tolerable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I'll miss JJ, too. I hope they leave the door open for his return.

I don't know if they should tbh the Horton males don't fare well on this show they only care about Horton women. Its obvious they don't know what to do with the character but most importantly they don't care. I rather they cut their losses at this point. He's never going to be a better character or have a better storyline.

• Love 1

Considering what's happened with Abigail over the last six or seven years, I don't know that it's a good thing that they write more for the Horton females.

But I do hope JJ gets to come back.

So....Kate is willing to sleep with Steve's body even though she knows he's being mind-controlled? I haven't been watching the last few days, but have they even explained how Kate is fine with Stefano apparently overtaking another man's body by force?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Considering what's happened with Abigail over the last six or seven years, I don't know that it's a good thing that they write more for the Horton females.

But I do hope JJ gets to come back.

So....Kate is willing to sleep with Steve's body even though she knows he's being mind-controlled? I haven't been watching the last few days, but have they even explained how Kate is fine with Stefano apparently overtaking another man's body by force?

Which is why JJ is better off to not return... however my point stands the show cares for Horton women more than Horton men even if their stories suck.  I mean really is there a Horton male that actually gets to be a frontburner on a regular basis like Hope, Abby, Ciara, Jennifer etc have been? 

I mean outside of Tom and to a lesser extent Mickey the Horton men don't fare well long term on the show.  Yes I know Will and Eli are on the show but they're token characters. 

Kate's a rapist even if the show won't acknowledge it for this reason.

• Love 1

I bet Steve/Kayla come face to face on NYE much like Jack/Jennifer did a year ago.  That's the highlight although I'm all for a drag down fight between Nicole/Kristen as well. Wonder if she catches Nicole with Brady kissing(or more?)

• Love 3
On 12/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, Silver Raven said:

That's Stefano, he luuuurvs Kate.

Nope, he is obsessed with Marlena.  That's why this whole thing between the two of them isn't ringing true.  Since when has Kate ever settled for being the one someone is with simply because they can't have the one they REALLY want.  I'm completely over anything between the two of them.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Nope, he is obsessed with Marlena.  That's why this whole thing between the two of them isn't ringing true.  Since when has Kate ever settled for being the one someone is with simply because they can't have the one they REALLY want.  I'm completely over anything between the two of them.

Stefano's renewed obsession with Marlena was what first got Kate to feel disillusioned with him and turn to her old lover Ian. When Stefan learned of her cheating, he kicked out and prompted for the divorce.

• Love 2
On 12/18/2019 at 7:34 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Kate's a rapist even if the show won't acknowledge it for this reason.

Typical Ron, this is what he does. I think this is the first time a man has lost control of his mind under Ron, it is usually a woman.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Typical Ron, this is what he does. I think this is the first time a man has lost control of his mind under Ron, it is usually a woman.

Well Jack had amnesia when he was with Eve I guess you could argue that was squicky as well considering... Same with Will/Paul. 

• Love 1

I'm still pissed that more people didn't call out Paul for that nonsense. Oh no, he had to be seen as the squeaky clean good guy rather than the guy who boned his amnesia-stricken nephew (yes, it's by marriage - still his nephew and it was still gross lol 🤢).

Anywhoooooooo, here's the stuff for next week:

80880194_460027448047105_875245841792840

I'm pretty sure that last one for Friday is supposed to say that Nicole impulsively pulls Brady in for a kiss.

79979062_460022424714274_347715599757370

Thanks, Ron, for putting my fave on prop duty for the serial killer couple. Really riveting stuff.

🙄

• Love 8

Please tell me that Ciara gets caught and Victor reacts accordingly. I'm still pissed they messed up the lovely, charming, funny kid that Lauren Bowles created and replaced that character with this chick. UGH. 

That photo of Jenn, Jack and JJ made my eyes fill up. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I'm still pissed that more people didn't call out Paul for that nonsense. Oh no, he had to be seen as the squeaky clean good guy rather than the guy who boned his amnesia-stricken nephew (yes, it's by marriage - still his nephew and it was still gross lol 🤢).

Will fell for Paul after seeing him in a towel (which I think was a self-insert from Ron) then he didn't care about Sonny.  He didn't want to get to know him.  He didn't want to be in the same room with him because all he could do was think about Paul.  Perfect Paul.  Who never does anything wrong because he's so perfect.  Then, they get together and everybody's fine with it.  No one said anything against it.  No one even thought about Sonny.  Just "Will and Paul are together.  That's great!"  But Sonny is in the wrong because he's not cool with it?  Ron made Sonny look like a total loser during that entire storyline.  Will was a complete asshole and I still haven't forgiven him.  That storyline told me everything about what Ron was going to do on this show.

That Ciara and the Serial Killer nonsense just sounds stupid.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Will fell for Paul after seeing him in a towel (which I think was a self-insert from Ron) then he didn't care about Sonny.  He didn't want to get to know him.  He didn't want to be in the same room with him because all he could do was think about Paul.  Perfect Paul.  Who never does anything wrong because he's so perfect.  Then, they get together and everybody's fine with it.  No one said anything against it.  No one even thought about Sonny.  Just "Will and Paul are together.  That's great!"  But Sonny is in the wrong because he's not cool with it?  Ron made Sonny look like a total loser during that entire storyline.  Will was a complete asshole and I still haven't forgiven him.  That storyline told me everything about what Ron was going to do on this show.

That Ciara and the Serial Killer nonsense just sounds stupid.

I think once the reveal of what actually happened in the Will/Adrienne accident occurs, they'll more than have made up for that stretch of weird Amnesia!Will behavior. But I agree, it sucked not being able to watch my fave because of how he was written at the time. 😥

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Please tell me that Ciara gets caught and Victor reacts accordingly. I'm still pissed they messed up the lovely, charming, funny kid that Lauren Bowles created and replaced that character with this chick. UGH. 

That photo of Jenn, Jack and JJ made my eyes fill up. 

I think that's probably the only part I'll enjoy this week JJ with his family. Oh and Stayla.

I think VK is fine but they aren't giving her much to work with either. I do think she's much better in scenes away from RSW and vice versa which is rather funny tbh. 

Speaking of Stayla I was so glad to see Stevano/Kate was a fakeout(so far at least) I'm sure it could change but Kate declining any sexual relations with him because he has Steve's face was good to hear considering past history on this show.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think VK is fine but they aren't giving her much to work with either. I do think she's much better in scenes away from RSW and vice versa which is rather funny tbh. 

Speaking of Stayla I was so glad to see Stevano/Kate was a fakeout(so far at least) I'm sure it could change but Kate declining any sexual relations with him because he has Steve's face was good to hear considering past history on this show.

I don't mind VK's acting as much as I'm beginning to detest the character of Ciara. I know she's supposed to be a feisty, clever girl but it's just not working for me with all the privilege and push-up bras, lol.

Kayla seeing Steve! That will be fun, but frustrating. The article above touches on the theory that Steve will start to fight to overcome the Stefano chip, yada, yada, and a year from now we'll see Steve and Kayla finally reunite for good. Oy.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I don't mind VK's acting as much as I'm beginning to detest the character of Ciara. I know she's supposed to be a feisty, clever girl but it's just not working for me with all the privilege and push-up bras, lol.

Kayla seeing Steve! That will be fun, but frustrating. The article above touches on the theory that Steve will start to fight to overcome the Stefano chip, yada, yada, and a year from now we'll see Steve and Kayla finally reunite for good. Oy.

Oh you lasted longer than me I detested Ciara when she was just a total bitch to Claire for no reason when she returned. Totally glossing over the fact how grimy it is to write a letter to your niece's boyfriend saying you love him while he's still with your niece.. yet Claire was the bad guy there(yeah I know she kept the letter from Theo but he said he wanted Claire so...). That being said I thought VK had a star quality to her and potential to be a great character which made me forget the horrid chick that she replaced. Unfortunately as soon as she met Ben it went downhill for her.

• Love 2
On 12/19/2019 at 8:06 PM, DaphneCat said:

See, I'm getting pissed off about this whole thing because the show clearly depicted Stefano moving beyond his romantic obsession with Marlena. The last big Stefano Marlena scene was when he tried to throw her out of the window in Italy as retribution for accidentally killing Kristen. They spent the whole damn episode flashing back to their history, and it was made pretty clear that Stefano used to be obsessed with Marlena romantically, but that it was just an obsession and it was a thing of the past. Never once during that entire sequence did Stefano give any indication he had any romantic feelings left for Marlena. And why would he? No offense to Joe, but Stefano at that point was not in any position to be making love to Marlena or giving her sweet kisses or any of that kind of stuff. Stefano had health problems, Stefano had legal problems, definitely seemed to be living for his children and his Empire, and of course for revenge. He was perfectly happy letting Marlena die end criticizing her smug superiority act in the process. It didn't sound like he had any interest in her left at all.

I didn't mind that they used the "Marlena as bait for Stefano" angle in the Prague storyline, because we knew it would be Joe's last appearance on the show and they were just trying to find some way to make it feel like the good old days. But even then, I didn't entirely buy that Stefano would risk his anonymity by trying to kidnap Marlena at some party where she was obviously there with a bunch of friends trying to smoke him out.

To me this whole retread of Stefano wanting to be with his Queen of the Night is just such lazy writing on Ron's part. I know he dredges up the past and tries to make it seem as if we're still in the 90s, but we're not and these characters have moved on. If you can't think of something new and original that makes sense for the characters, you shouldn't be writing for them. I can't think of anything that would make Stefano want to live in someone else's body at this point. Does he really want to spend more time on planet Earth running a company? If anything I would think he would want to reunite with Chad and fix that relationship, but then again we already got closure on that when Chad had his dream of Stefano telling him he went to hell and not to follow in his footsteps. It's like this show has tried to wrap up this character in various ways over the last few years, but Ron is just reopening all of it but with no clear goal in mind. We don't need the same reheated leftovers for the 50th time.

I guess it would be one thing if the writing was really good, and we got to see Stefano slowly enjoying and embracing being in a young body again. That to me would have been the selling point of this storyline. I mean, not to be crass, but the man probably didn't have an erection for the last 20 years of his natural life and Steve is probably still in functioning condition in that regard. Being able to physically be with a woman should be a whole exciting thing for him again, but it seems like they're just jumping over all of the potentially interesting story beats. How did Stefano feel seeing the world through bionic eyes? How did Stefano feel not having the same voice? I would think being in a new body would be a very interesting experience, but the show is just treating this as if Stefano has magically turned into Steve overnight and there's nothing more to say about it.

Heck, I might even buy that being in a younger body has reawakened Stefano's interest in Marlena, but at this point in Marlena's life I'm not sure exactly how much romancing she and John are actually even doing. The show doesn't want to really talk about that either. The veterans are now in their seventies but we're supposed to be buying that they're having these wild sex lives? Sorry but that's not a believable reality at all.

Him being attracted to Kate I can understand because Lauren Koslow looks amazing and easily 20 years younger than her age - and Stefano, as the whole Rachael Blake debacle proved, is nothing if not obsessed with outward physical beauty.

The bottom line is I don't know what the hell he's even doing on the canvas at this point and where any of this is headed. I'm pretty sure Ron just wants to recycle the old ideas and thinks the journey is more important than the destination. In this case it isn't. Ron's not so good at writing journeys.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Heck, I might even buy that being in a younger body has reawakened Stefano's interest in Marlena, but at this point in Marlena's life I'm not sure exactly how much romancing she and John are actually even doing. The show doesn't want to really talk about that either. The veterans are now in their seventies but we're supposed to be buying that they're having these wild sex lives? Sorry but that's not a believable reality at all.

You might want to google the STD rate for seniors. And talk to someone who works in a nursing home. (There's actually a pretty good soap opera to be made.) Even people in poor health are interested in and can have more sex than you'd think.

Assumptions about the sex lives of seniors are similar to assumptions about the sex lives of parents, for the same reason - the people doing the assuming don't want to think about it and so are happy to assume it's non-existent.

Marlena and John may not be having much sex anymore, but if that's true, the reason is less likely to be their age and more to do with their having been together so long.

• Love 7

I'll just say:

Kristen needs to go. Dead-dead. This crap with Brady/Nicole is TIRED. And gross, considering her long history with Brady's FATHER.

Stevano needs to remember he is Steve Johnson. NOW. (And Kayla/Justin? They suck [to me]. Sorry to their fans, but that's how I feel.)

Ditto for Hope remembering who SHE is with regard to Fake Gina.

And, most of all, Ron needs to be fired. He's a tired hack.

Call it my Days Christmas list.

• Love 14