Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Also kinda fuck Ron and Corday for making a mom of young children and survivor of child cancer play a little girl cancer story.

Wow, I didn't even think about that at first but yea that makes this story even shittier. I will be fast forwarding through all of it.

• Love 7
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

And why are Gabi and Julie toasting? I wish there had been a description of that scene. Is Gabi faking it or does she like Julie now?

She HAS to be faking it, she just has to be.......  Or else it's a brain tumor......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

MONDAY, 12/16/19
Clyde reams Ben out for betraying him.

TUESDAY, 12/17/19
Julie cares for JJ as he struggles with sobriety.

WEDNESDAY, 12/18/19
Jack comforts an unsettled Jennifer.
Marlena confides in a guilty Kate.

THURSDAY, 12/19/19
Gina is put on the hot seat when Rafe finds her in the secret lair.

FRIDAY, 12/20/19
Gabi is stunned when she receives a call from Kristen.

So glad to see a JJ/Julie spoiler even better if Doug was there too. This spares me from Gabi/Julie scenes(since this show ignores the JJ/Gabi relationship) and possible scenes with Ben/Ciara for Julie.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, I didn't even think about that at first but yea that makes this story even shittier. I will be fast forwarding through all of it.

Yeah my mind immediately went to how LG had cancer young and been through 4 rounds of chemo before 18 and has young kids now. LG also admitted online she has a hard time turning off her emotions after scenes or leaving work. 

Ron and Corday are really lazy with storytelling and this is probably done to usher in the mic drop this is actually Bristen’s baby who was switched by Xander/Victor. Which also sucks. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah my mind immediately went to how LG had cancer young and been through 4 rounds of chemo before 18 and has young kids now. LG also admitted online she has a hard time turning off her emotions after scenes or leaving work. 

Ron and Corday are really lazy with storytelling and this is probably done to usher in the mic drop this is actually Bristen’s baby who was switched by Xander/Victor. Which also sucks. 

Strangely I'm starting to think a baby switch is just a tease at this point because if this is really Brady/Kristen's baby then what excuse would this show have to keep Sarah in Eric/Nicole's orbit?

This show insists on Ericole having angst(probably because they know that they have nothing else going for them apparently). I guess Ron would be sick enough to have Kristen around Eric... 

• Love 2

I’ll take this bet 😂 though I really hope it is Sarah’s baby cuz I don’t want to see her heart shatter over this and Xander’s progress destroyed. I don’t care how Eric or Marlena would feel I’m starting to hate them. 

Kristen gonna call Gabi and offer her the shares of DiMera if she admits what she did to Lani. 💤 

• Love 7

I'm annoyed but not surprised at the optics of this. Kristen , a white woman, has  to fix Lani's problems but apparently Lani a woman of color can't fix her own problems.... then we'll be subjected to Lani being cool with Kristen.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

Boo hiss on Eric/Sarah going to offscreenville.  I hope we get one-sided Xander/Sarah conversations via Facetime where it's clear Sarah is keeping Xander in the loop.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I hope they do something to humble Eric and get his ass back into being a decent person. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Kristen gonna call Gabi and offer her the shares of DiMera if she admits what she did to Lani. 💤 

Whoa! SO good and soapy, yes, I bet that's exactly what will happen 🙂 I could use a break from Eric and Sarah so long as I know they're coming back in a while; actually, I'd be perfectly fine with Eric staying in Boston and Sarah comes back with a healthy and robust Mackenzie. I guess this makes way for the beginning of the end of JJ. I hate to lose the kid -- I hope he has some great luck now. But I'm ready for some solid Jack and Jennifer story. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Whoa! SO good and soapy, yes, I bet that's exactly what will happen 🙂 I could use a break from Eric and Sarah so long as I know they're coming back in a while; actually, I'd be perfectly fine with Eric staying in Boston and Sarah comes back with a healthy and robust Mackenzie. I guess this makes way for the beginning of the end of JJ. I hate to lose the kid -- I hope he has some great luck now. But I'm ready for some solid Jack and Jennifer story. 

I'm curious what story J&J are actually going to get when JJ/Casey is leaving in Feb and Kate/Abby is recurring and not sticking around but BF/Chad is.

I wonder if the rumor of Jack really being Peter Blake may come true. I wouldn't put it past this show and it would be a story for them.. yeah an awful one but what else is new?

The alternative would be the show writing them off(which I would be ok with tbh because its less damaging that way).

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm curious what story J&J are actually going to get when JJ/Casey is leaving in Feb and Kate/Abby is recurring and not sticking around but BF/Chad is.

I wonder if the rumor of Jack really being Peter Blake may come true. I wouldn't put it past this show and it would be a story for them.. yeah an awful one but what else is new?

The alternative would be the show writing them off(which I would be ok with tbh because its less damaging that way).

I hope they don't have him OD after an anguished effort at sobriety. I refuse to even have the merest whisper of a thought about  a Peter Blake/Jack switcheroo --  but I never would have believed they'd have Stefano walk around in Steve's body, either. I'd rather they write them off, too! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

.....whaaa....?

ROTFL - Theres no way in hell Missy (or her real life husband) is going along with a Peter Blake story. Zero.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I hope they don't have him OD after an anguished effort at sobriety. I refuse to even have the merest whisper of a thought about  a Peter Blake/Jack switcheroo --  but I never would have believed they'd have Stefano walk around in Steve's body, either. I'd rather they write them off, too! 

I could see it though I mean they don't care about the character much and as I've said many times before Horton males don't fare well on this show. He's always had a tragic element to him moreso than Lucas who they at least let visit and that's only because Kate is his mother its rarely for anything Horton related. 

I don't see this show caring enough about JJ to let him come back to visit. At this point if he doesn't get killed off that would be the real twist.

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I bet JJ goes to impatient rehab and is never seen again. They should bring back Stephanie or Max. 

Eric’s good looking but needs a personality adjustment big time. 

JJ to rehab never to be seen again works for me.....

Stephanie should be brought back its funny that Steve/Kayla manage to be the only supercouple on this show that can exist without their children on screen with them in some capacity. However at the same time I like Stephanie and I shudder to think how she'd be written if the other females on this show are any indication.

Eric is such a tease I mean he acts obtuse to why Sarah doesn't want to be around the guy. Sure Sarah may be a pill but honestly I find Eric way worse than her...

4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

.....whaaa....?

ROTFL - Theres no way in hell Missy (or her real life husband) is going along with a Peter Blake story. Zero.

Peter Blake is still mentioned though from time to time on this show and its not Jason Brooks reprising the role so beyond that what level of influence could they possibly have...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Peter Blake is still mentioned though from time to time on this show and its not Jason Brooks reprising the role so beyond that what level of influence could they possibly have...

Considering the level of real-life drama that resulted from all of that, I would not be at ALL surprised if one of the stipulations that Melissa Reeves made to return was no Peter/Jennifer revisit EVER. I mean, why open Pandora's Box again? Court filings, suits, countersuits?

I do think no actor should have that power, but Corday did bring Reeves back after everything, so...

• Love 5
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Considering the level of real-life drama that resulted from all of that, I would not be at ALL surprised if one of the stipulations that Melissa Reeves made to return was no Peter/Jennifer revisit EVER. I mean, why open Pandora's Box again? Court filings, suits, countersuits?

I do think no actor should have that power, but Corday did bring Reeves back after everything, so...

Plus, we don't need anymore Dimeras. I will never understand the show's obsession with them. They are awful human beings and the only interesting ones are all dead. Renee, Tony, Lexie and Benjy were great characters.  Why can't the show bring back Bradys, Hortons, Kiriakis and Andersons. The Anderson family was very prominent back in the day.. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sure but if Jack thinks he's Peter its not really Peter/Jennifer just like Steve thinks he's Stefano but we know he's not.. Hope/Gina list goes on...  I wouldn't put it past this show that's all especially if JJ and possibly Abby aren't going to be on the show anymore and they want J&J to stick around.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Plus, we don't need anymore Dimeras. I will never understand the show's obsession with them. They are awful human beings and the only interesting ones are all dead. Renee, Tony, Lexie and Benjy were great characters.  Why can't the show bring back Bradys, Hortons, Kiriakis and Andersons. The Anderson family was very prominent back in the day.. 

This show's obsession with the family has contributed to the decline of Days we see today... 

They have brought back Hortons(Sarah, JJ, Claire) and Bradys(Theresa, Stephanie) but the actors either left(Theresa, Stephanie)or the show doesn't care for them(JJ Claire) then there's Sarah who many wish never returned. Plus these writers find them boring apparently.

The Dimeras to them are interesting because they're bad and more fun to write despite the fact that they stopped being scary for the last 30 years...

This show actually existed before this family came along and even managed to still have storylines when they were gone in the early 90s... then they got rid of the Alamains(except Vivian) and the Dimeras returned and its been a Dimera fixation ever since.

Apparently its easier to write a story where the Dimeras are the only bad guys to have ever existed on this show and they can recycle the brainwashing/kidnapping/rape plots associated with them just change the name of the victims...

• Love 4

Good! 

She probably will hate Hope and the DiMeras after she gets wind of this shit. It would actually be cool as hell if she teamed up with Jennifer against the DiMeras. Girl power 👊🏼 plus friendships of two former enemies are some of soap’s finest (Sami and Kate DOOL, Vivian and Dorian OLTL, Paige and Alex Degrassi TNG, Summer and Taylor The OC, Julie and Kirsten The OC ect). Plus Jennifer would be against the DiMeras and that would pit her against the banshee alien impersonating her daughter 🤗

7482FD18-0252-44AE-B1CF-E2AE349DB39F.jpeg

• LOL 3

That would actually be a semi decent twist but I doubt it. I'm sure Eve will leave town since Kassie is leaving the show in a few months.

Plus they seem fixated on Eve hating Jennifer (and while they had their issues their feud was vasty overblown as she barely registers when it comes to J&J history) and not having much of an existence beyond that.

Jennifer and Abby wouldn't be at odds over this because this doesn't involve Chad or her kids the only Dimeras Abby has any regard for(I guess EJ and his kids  on some level). 

• Love 1
On 12/8/2019 at 9:36 PM, Petunia13 said:

Plus Jennifer would be against the DiMeras and that would pit her against the banshee alien impersonating her daughter

By any chance are you referring to Mansi's Abgail?

If so, I love it. 🤣

• Love 4

I saw a hysterical interview with Lindsey Godfrey and Paul Telfer where they were talking about the time jump and not knowing what had occurred in the year at the point they started filming. Said they were way too casual with the 'awful night Mickey was born' line and when they found out a month later were laughing their asses off at how insensitive their reading of that bit was. They are wicked fun together in real life. And LG is so team Zander and not team Eric 🙂

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

How many daughters does Jennifer have?

She has a total of 7 daughters - Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy.

But the only one we see on screen is Grumpy, and she's married to Chad. 

Chad, strangely enough, bears a remarkable resemblance to Dopey.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, boes said:

She has a total of 7 daughters - Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy.

But the only one we see on screen is Grumpy, and she's married to Chad. 

Chad, strangely enough, bears a remarkable resemblance to Dopey.

Slappy, you forgot Slappy.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I saw a hysterical interview with Lindsey Godfrey and Paul Telfer where they were talking about the time jump and not knowing what had occurred in the year at the point they started filming. Said they were way too casual with the 'awful night Mickey was born' line and when they found out a month later were laughing their asses off at how insensitive their reading of that bit was. They are wicked fun together in real life. And LG is so team Zander and not team Eric 🙂

I think LG supports whatever storyline she's in but yeah I think she prefers Xander/Sarah because he doesn't cry as much and she won't be on the losing end. 

• Love 2

I think some tweets were deleted in the post above? I think they had the early stuff for the week of the 23rd, so here's from TV Source:

"JJ comes clean about his addiction to Jack and Jennifer; Marlena helps Ciara visit Ben without Victor’s knowledge; Xander gives Sarah a special Christmas present; Lani indirectly strikes back at Gabi"

And here's from S O D

"Justin has a warning for Kate. JJ comes clean with Jack and Jennifer. Eve makes a decision about the future. Xander surprises Sarah."

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Wow, what a surprise!

They never knew?

Well Jennifer was in a coma however the rest of the family being clueless isn't surprising JJ has always been an afterthought.  

This is the same family that doesn't notice something is wrong with Hope apparently.

At least they're not dragging this out course I'm sure this will lead to his exit though that's why.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh FFS...no! *NO!*

NO MORE Marlena helping Ben! ENOUGH!

You just reminded me of the real reason I'm not liking Marlena these days - her Ben is Love fixation.  And helping Ciara to do anything other than fall into a deep hole surely doesn't help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I think some tweets were deleted in the post above? I think they had the early stuff for the week of the 23rd, so here's from TV Source:

"JJ comes clean about his addiction to Jack and Jennifer; Marlena helps Ciara visit Ben without Victor’s knowledge; Xander gives Sarah a special Christmas present; Lani indirectly strikes back at Gabi"

And here's from S O D

"Justin has a warning for Kate. JJ comes clean with Jack and Jennifer. Eve makes a decision about the future. Xander surprises Sarah."

Eve better leave before someone else frames her for murder again.

3 hours ago, tribeca said:

Caria has already visited Ben. Why does she need Marlenas help  

Could it be that Victor is now wise to her and trying to stop her from visiting Ben.

• Love 4

You know assuming JJ doesn't get killed off I wouldn't mind JJ/Eve leaving town together...  although I doubt that would happen but it has potential to be a soapy story especially if they were to return together one day and Eve can call Jennifer "Mom"  😏

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

Isn't Eve in her late 50s now? (I know KDP, the actress, is 58.)

So is Kristen. I just think it’s sad she lost her only child and it would be funny AF to see Jen and Abigail’s heads explod and them try to be cordial. 

JJ and Eve all year since her return had some simmering sexual chemistry and spark he never had with Haley. A few times when they were arguing I thought he was one second from making out w her.

• Love 4
Just now, Petunia13 said:

So is Kristen. I just think it’s sad she lost her only child and it would be funny AF to see Jen and Abigail’s heads explod and them try to be cordial. 

JJ and Eve all year since her return had some simmering sexual chemistry and spark he never had with Haley. A few times when they were arguing I thought he was one second from making out w her.

God, Kristen. I was trying to forget that and was doing so well!  😛 But as for JJ/Eve, meh. I mean, good for their fans if they want it! But as sweet as KDP is, I still don't like her version of Eve.

• Love 5

I didn’t watch during the Charlotte Ross era so Eve pretty much was a new character to me. If I’m honest Days can be intimidating to a new viewer or sporadic one over the ages since almost everyone is related. I still get head aches sorting out the Brady and Hortons and often give up. B&B is the only one left that’s relatively easy to navigate, being it’s only 17 minutes and smaller casts the entire time. 

Yes KDP is very nice irl. She never speaks about it publicly but she donates a lot of her money for philanthropy quietly, I knew several people from other colleges while I was on the speech and debate circuit she gave tuition money too. She’s also very warm and humble conversationally to strangers and her family. 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

God, Kristen. I was trying to forget that and was doing so well!  😛 But as for JJ/Eve, meh. I mean, good for their fans if they want it! But as sweet as KDP is, I still don't like her version of Eve.

Same here. This version of Eve never made any sense because Shane is wealthy and would have provided for her and Paige.  He always felt guilty for not raising her.. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I would like that a song an exit story especially if Eve leaves with JJ pregnant. 

It would be full circle from JJ's comment about how she's too old...😂 I do prefer Charlotte Ross's version of Eve but sadly I don't see her ever coming back.

(This is all in jest I know it won't happen but as hard as it is to believe their affair was one of their better pairings/storylines for both characters who would've guessed?)

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here. This version of Eve never made any sense because Shane is wealthy and would have provided for her and Paige.  He always felt guilty for not raising her.. 

That really was beyond contrived and Theresa ended up being a golddigger.. I mean I would get it if Shane cut her off for being a drug user but that wasn't established either.  Then again this is the same show that had Shane sit back and let Theresa be a sex slave...

Even offscreen this show ruined Shane/Kim in a lot of ways.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 6