Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

That's true, @CanaryFan98 -- Ciara has sucked ever since she's been with Ben. But i'm delighted to see in the spoilers that she'll get some kind of comeuppance in the short term from Victor and Xander. Can't wait. 

I thought the show had dragged a bit since the time jump novelty wore off, but these sound like things are happening again. And I hope we get a few sweet Christmasy scenes sprinkled in.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'll just say:

Kristen needs to go. Dead-dead. This crap with Brady/Nicole is TIRED. And gross, considering her long history with Brady's FATHER.

Stevano needs to remember he is Steve Johnson. NOW. (And Kayla/Justin? They suck [to me]. Sorry to their fans, but that's how I feel.)

Ditto for Hope remembering who SHE is with regard to Fake Gina.

And, most of all, Ron needs to be fired. He's a tired hack.

Call it my Days Christmas list.

I actually don't hate Jayla but the rest I agree with it helps that Jayla aren't a long term thing and the show isn't making them into some great romance either. Its also one of the few things on this show that isn't overly depressing like everything else is. 

As much as I think Ron sucks and needs to be fired who are they going to replace him with? I would take a fanfic writer off the street but I doubt Ken is that creative... I mean at the end of the day some of the problems that exist with the show regardless of the writer is because of Ken and we're stuck with him.

@Lastwaltz I don't think anything will really happen to Ciara at least that will stick Xander/Victor will be mad at her and then it will be quickly forgotten.

• Love 5

Kristen complains to Lani about Nicole
Julie & Doug host a New Year's Eve party
Gabi accuses Chad & Abby of vandalism

Source: SOD

Ben/Ciara/Victor: Ciara has been tirelessly working behind the scenes to try & get the goods on Victor & Xander. Opposite that the appeals process is playing it's way through and Ben is down to the last appeal, which if he loses means that his death sentence is going to be carried out. So the clock is really ticking & the pressure is mounting on her exonerating him. She finally outright confronts her grandfather & begs him to tell her the truth; Victor gives in because he loves Ciara. It is all set up for him to confess what he did & Ben can hopefully be exonerated on time.

Steve/ Kayla/ Justin/ Hope/ John/ Marlena: "Steve is back so of course you're expecting that Kayla is going to feel some sort of pull toward Steve even though they're divorced. But Stefano has no interest in Kayla. He only has eyes for Marlena; On one hand Justin feels some what relieved but at the same time Kayla's trying to understand "Why are you back?" "Why didn't you fight for us?"; Stefano is forced to kind of juggle that situation while at the sametime how as Steve is he going to pursue Marlena?; He & Hope come up with an idea & they cook up what they consider the perfect way if they play their cards right. Gina will get John & Stefano will get Marlena."

Eli/Gabi: "The presence of Lani in town is kind of fueling Eli to be like I don't want to feel what I'm feeling which is he still feels something for Lani. So he turns around & proposes to Gabi; In the meantime Lani is trying to figure out how to neutralize this leverage that Gabi has. Lani brings JJ into the conversation but if Gabi got wind of her confiding in anybody that could be the end of Julie.";

Chad/Abby: "Chad & Abigail are united against Gabi and wanting her out of DiMera and out of their lives. Obviously who Chad is in league with is not who quite who he thinks; We are moving closer & closer towards when is the face to face meeting going to happen between Stefano & Chad.";

Eric/Sarah/Xander: "Mickey's illness in a weird way becomes the love story of Xander and Sarah. He formed a real bond with Sarah & with the child and sees that all slipping away when Eric finds out he's the father of the baby; we are kind of bonding Eric & Sarah even more over the child. Is Xander going to fight for Sarah? How does he do that when all she really has on her mind is the child right now?";

Kristen/Brady/Nicole: "Kristen exiled herself away to this convent and then found her inner Kristen again like "This is not who I am. I'm not giving up. I'm going back. I'm getting Brady back; She comes back to town and of course it is not going to be simple. Nicole for a very good reason hates Kristen's guts; Basically to help Brady find the strength to keep away from Kristen & also because she wants to get revenge on her she tells Kristen that she & Brady are involved & that is her way to hurt Kristen back.";

Will/Sonny/Evan: That one was a tough one to play because we love Sonny & Will as a couple. But I felt a genuine obstacle that could potentially put an end to your marriage is "I killed your mother."; There are other forces that are trying to keep them together like Kate. But at the same time there is this Evan who is in the mix. Who has been a supportive shoulder for Sonny to cry on during this period; He's great with Arianna & there is clearly a vibe there. So the whole question is, is this divorce going to happen or not? The fate of their relationship is still up in the air.";

Rafe/Shawn: "We obviously asked the audience to believe Gina mastered her Hope impression over that missing year and had everybody bamboozled. Even though they are divorced now Rafe has noticed differences in Hope; He finally kinds of calls in reinforcements because he is sort of like "Am I seeing this clearly or not?" And the next thing we know Shawn comes to town. What's interesting is Shawn has a history with Princess Gina. Whereas Rafe doesn't; He's brought in the perfect person. It seems that Shawn maybe the one that stumbles upon the Gina of it all as we like to say."

Time Jump Reveal: "Some of the mysteries that are still unfolding with this time jump are how did Adrienne die? How did Haley die? How did Kristen's baby die? There is so much to tell and we do it in this week coming up in January, where essentially; the whole week happens during the missing year. The audience will get not every single answer but a lot of answers to a lot of the questions that are still lingering post time jump; It is super emotional. It's a lot. It's a week I don't think any fan of the show wants to miss."

Monday December 30th
Kate threatens to expose "Stefano"
Gabi discovers that someone has vandalized Gabi chic

Tuesday December 31st
Eli receives surprising news about the person who threw a rock through Gabi chic window

Thursday January 2nd
Gabi is stunned to discover Lani is back in town
Ciara supports Ben on his final day of appeal

Friday January 3rd
Xander & Victor realize Ciara is playing them

More Spoilers
Kristen wants Brady back
"Hope" fires Rafe

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4

All of these spoilers blow.

Steve-ano fixated on Doc? Pass. Steve-ano not having ANY interest in Kayla? HELL NO.

St. Pious bonding with Sarah? HARD, HARD PASS.

Not one thing to look forward to. Wake me if Ron EVER gets fired.

• Love 8

Utterly Disgusting. I have just come accross spoiLers where its revealed thst Maggie is the real culprit to blame for Adrienne's death and that Xander and Victor framed Will to protect Maggie.

What uTter h0rse -manure !!!!! 

Remember when Victor used to be married to Kate? Victor even invited Lucas and toddler Will to stay at the mansion. 

Infact Victor and Lucas were sorta close . Baby Philip and baby Will had the same nanny . 

Hack Carlivati Expects us to believe that Victor would frame the same kid who Sorta grew up in his mansion ?

Not to mention the fact that Caroline Brady practically also raised Will everytime Sami dumped him at the Brady pub so she can then go out and scheme to destroy Kate ,Carrie,John and Nicole.

caroline happens to be Victor's baby mama .

Maggie used to be so close to Lucas until Daniel stole her from him. 

You expect me to believe that victor would frame Will knowing full well that Will is the son of Maggie's nephew? That he would frame Will knowing full well what he meant to Caroline ?

What a sick joke.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 4

This is the first I'm reading about the Maggie spoiler, provided it comes from a legit source. Maggie is not a huge favorite personally, but considering her long history, I still call bullshit if true.

God forbid it be fucking Kristen and usher her off this show once and for all.

No, Ron thinks. "Let's ruin more vets!" Hated his writing on GH and hate his writing here. Go back to law, Ron.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

All of these spoilers blow.

Steve-ano fixated on Doc? Pass. Steve-ano not having ANY interest in Kayla? HELL NO.

St. Pious bonding with Sarah? HARD, HARD PASS.

Not one thing to look forward to. Wake me if Ron EVER gets fired.

Steve-no and Kate inbed together was utterly sickening. 

• Love 3

If the Maggie spoiler is true, I suspect Maggie was black-out drunk and doesn't remember doing it.  I don't think the Maggie we know would let Will rot for Adrienne's death.  She certainly wouldn't show up at the Horton family Christmas party acting normal.

But why Will thinks he did it is a mystery.  He doesn't act like his memory is not in tact.  And he's firmly convinced he killed Adrienne.  That's a heckuva fake-out Victor/Xander pulled. 

But Xander and Victor would unambiguously throw Will in jail to protect Maggie.  Which means Will either was a threat to them (doing some investigation) or a convenient pawn (wrong place at the right time).  

If, as I've suspected all along, the innocent man that Victor/Xander put behind bars  is Will and not Ben, then Victor has nothing to confess to Ciara.  With the spoiler that Ciara is playing Victor and Xander, Victor may be setting Ciara up.  He loves her but he also won't tolerate that kind of behavior towards him.  Victor wants unambiguous loyalty.  It's why he's finally accepted Xander.  Xander and he share a love for Maggie and Xander doing Victor's dirty work to protect Maggie gets him the CEO job.  Plus Xander wouldn't want Sarah's mother going to jail.  So, either Victor throws Xander under the bus with a lie (regarding Ben) or Victor and Xander team up against Ciara.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SueB said:

If the Maggie spoiler is true, I suspect Maggie was black-out drunk and doesn't remember doing it.  I don't think the Maggie we know would let Will rot for Adrienne's death.  She certainly wouldn't show up at the Horton family Christmas party acting normal.

But why Will thinks he did it is a mystery.  He doesn't act like his memory is not in tact.  And he's firmly convinced he killed Adrienne.  That's a heckuva fake-out Victor/Xander pulled. 

But Xander and Victor would unambiguously throw Will in jail to protect Maggie.  Which means Will either was a threat to them (doing some investigation) or a convenient pawn (wrong place at the right time).  

If, as I've suspected all along, the innocent man that Victor/Xander put behind bars  is Will and not Ben, then Victor has nothing to confess to Ciara.  With the spoiler that Ciara is playing Victor and Xander, Victor may be setting Ciara up.  He loves her but he also won't tolerate that kind of behavior towards him.  Victor wants unambiguous loyalty.  It's why he's finally accepted Xander.  Xander and he share a love for Maggie and Xander doing Victor's dirty work to protect Maggie gets him the CEO job.  Plus Xander wouldn't want Sarah's mother going to jail.  So, either Victor throws Xander under the bus with a lie (regarding Ben) or Victor and Xander team up against Ciara.  

Yes!

giphy.gif

I think Will likely was in an accident that night, just not the one that killed Adrienne. Maybe he was distracted and didn't see for sure what happened, was knocked unconscious and Xander did the framing while he was out. Then the EMTs/police/hospital staff fill him in on what they all believe happened based on how he was found. So my guess is wrong place, right time as you theorized - whether it ends up being Maggie who's responsible or not.

So this is a nice segue to more early spoilers for the week of January 6th:

"Ciara’s confrontation with Victor takes a stunning turn; Kristen uses Gabi to get what she wants; Lani confides in JJ who offers his help; Jack rips into “Steve” and is perplexed by his brother’s behavior"

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-30-january-3-2020/

I highly doubt Victor confesses to framing Will this early, so I'm guessing Sue's theory about Victor throwing Xander under the bus to throw people off the trail or that they team up against Ciara is what really happens here. That lie's not holding up forever, though, and my baby will be exonerated soon enough! 🥰

• Love 7

So, based on someone with knowledge of the show sharing this elsewhere, this is essentially confirmed now:

Don't pay attention to the source at the bottom. That's not really a thing, but the spoiler is said to be more or less accurate. Not sure on the exact timing yet, but it appears that it should be happening at some point in January.

• Love 3

I think Evan is baby David’s biological father and snuffed Jordan. That might also be why he took the job as the “manny.” 

Also interesting choice of words in spoilers “Adrienne’s murder” they don’t make it sound like it was vehicular homicide. 

• Love 8

I find it far fetched Gabi would still consider killing Julie since they’ve been sharing dinners at Julie’s Place and all chumsy for a damn year now but sure Ron I guess that’s suspenseful. 🙄 

Nicole pretending to be with Brady to stick it to Kristen seems dumb AF too. This woman held you prisoner to take over your life just to get Brady penis and now you are deliberately antagonizing her with that hot button trigger. Ron expects us to really believe she would do that. 

I’m sure when Will is exonerated he and Sonny wouldn’t even be mad at Victor just like they aren’t mad at Ben for strangling him twice.  This writing is bad. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29206b5ac8948835f375

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I find it far fetched Gabi would still consider killing Julie since they’ve been sharing dinners at Julie’s Place and all chumsy for a damn year now but sure Ron I guess that’s suspenseful.

And did anyone except Lani ever believe that Gabi would pulverize Julie's heart on purpose?  AKA Stefan's heart?  I don't mind this storyline because Lani always was seriously dumb.  Ron just took that to the max.

OTOH, what explains everyone in Salem not noticing that Hope is not Hope, for more than a year now?

days of our lives wilson GIF

• Love 6

I still think that pacemaker “app” is bullshit and any of Julie’s racing episodes are coincidental. I’m no cardiologist but do have heart conditions and get random racing or situations where it slows and shudders, sometimes after stress which I imagine Julie had been suffering, it’s actually uncomfortable if you’ve had a charlie horse in your leg it feels like that but in your heart or sometimes your body jutters and sways to your heart beat, I DIGRESS. 

Hope has been talking in that stilted accent and flaring her eyes and raising her right eyebrow after every sentence like it’s pig latin, thus necessary to convey meaning, and no one’s caught on. Like if they didn’t think she was implanted an entire new person...uhhh via computer chip (understable cuz it’s stupid as shit) they’d have to think she had some psychological break or took Bond villain cos play to a new level and tell her to cut that shit out. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think Evan is baby David’s biological father and snuffed Jordan. That might also be why he took the job as the “manny.” 

Also interesting choice of words in spoilers “Adrienne’s murder” they don’t make it sound like it was vehicular homicide. 

I wish Evan was Calliope and Eugene's son. Eugene paying homage to Marlena by naming his after her makes sense since they were BFFs. Afterall, Marlena named Sami after Eugene hence Why Sami's second name is Gene .

Talk about dropping the ball

• Love 1
21 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

So, based on someone with knowledge of the show sharing this elsewhere, this is essentially confirmed now:

Don't pay attention to the source at the bottom. That's not really a thing, but the spoiler is said to be more or less accurate. Not sure on the exact timing yet, but it appears that it should be happening at some point in January.

*pins on my Sherlock Holmes merit badge* 

As for Evan being David's baby-daddy... that certainly fits. Evan clearly has some secret he's keeping.  And making his move with Jordan out of the picture makes sense.  Plus Ben was an easy frame. Still, all we've seen him do is give googly eyes to Sonny.  You would think something else about how much he loves David would slip out from time to time. 
Another issue I have with it is that over at "Daycafe", Kathy has been saying "A daddy didn't know he was the real deal." for MONTHS.  Long before Evan showed up.  Now maybe they are wrong but I always assumed it was Rafe.  The timing doesn't work, because Rafe was with Hope for so long.  But Kathy is usually spot on.  And it can't be Eric because it's in the two weeks+ section (unless she forgot to edit it out).

Edited by SueB
  • Love 3

Wasn't it stated about a year ago that Ciara would be leaving the show because the actress wanted to move on? Please tell me that's still happening.

I actually don't have a big problem with Maggie being responsible for Adrienne's death. My problem is that the show is going to establish all of this probably in the span of one or two episodes, and that's the kind of storyline that could have used a few weeks of build-up and execution. At this point, I can't really see myself caring that Maggie for some inexplicable reason got blackout drunk and accidentally offed someone...its too random.

This Gina Steveno crap is so bad. Would it have really been that difficult for them to invent a new man for Hope to sleep with? Would it really have been that difficult to come up with a story that explained why Steve was away for so long?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wasn't it stated about a year ago that Ciara would be leaving the show because the actress wanted to move on? Please tell me that's still happening.

I actually don't have a big problem with Maggie being responsible for Adrienne's death. My problem is that the show is going to establish all of this probably in the span of one or two episodes, and that's the kind of storyline that could have used a few weeks of build-up and execution. At this point, I can't really see myself caring that Maggie for some inexplicable reason got blackout drunk and accidentally offed someone...its too random.

This Gina Steveno crap is so bad. Would it have really been that difficult for them to invent a new man for Hope to sleep with? Would it really have been that difficult to come up with a story that explained why Steve was away for so long?

I would love to see Maggie start to spot clues that something was amiss. Suzanne Rogers would knock that out of the park.  

I can't wait for Ciara to find out Xander and Victor did NOT kill Jordan nor frame Ben. 

• Love 5

That spoiler about Evan being John and Marlena's surprise kid HAS to just be a stupid joke. I do like thinking that he is David's father, although wouldn't he just be able to establish paternity and take him? I think we will find out something sneaky about him just as Will gets released so they can get rid of a bad guy and reunite Will and Sonny. If Evan is a good guy, and Sonny has to break his heart as Will comes back, that leaves no one for Evan, so they will just make him bad. I can see how the men have kids they don't know about but I don't see them making Marlena oblivious again to the fact that she and John had a kid. I put that rumor on the not true list that had Hope and Ben getting together. Even if it was Gina and Ben - not going to happen.

• Love 4

Ugh to Stefano, even if his mind is living like a mouse under the floorboards of Steve's mind, being obsessed with his "Queen of the Night".  That ship has not only sailed, it's been sunk, salvaged and sold for scrap.  Besides, by this time, his Queen of the Night can't stay up past 10 and Stefano has had "Emeritus" added to his AARP card.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Those spoilers above are just awful. Justin and Sonny need to cut Victor out of their lives. He is vile and disgusting and I have to thank the soap gods for not pairing him with Caroline years ago. He is always hurting her family.  Ron is just making this show so unwatchable. 

• Love 6

Victor was trying to save Maggie and Xander is nice guy rn but would do anything for Maggie and Sarah, so if she hurt someone while drunk they’d cover that shit up even if it was Justin’s wife. Of course they’d have to explain how Mag fell off the wagon, which hasn’t even been hinted at. It’s clear some of the time jump twists have been made up on the fly. It’s high key idiotic Ciara and Ben single minded think Xander and Vic snuffed Jordan, he already showed in front of Ben he wasn’t willing to cold bloodedly kill his ass and they both disliked him more and making him disappear would have been an easier and more permanent solution. Y’all aren’t nearly as important as you think you are. 

It was probably Evan who killed Jordan or one of Clyde’s goons. 

I’m still waiting for the twist that Ben wasn’t even the Necktie Killa at all cuz I really sense that’s coming. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Those spoilers above are just awful. Justin and Sonny need to cut Victor out of their lives. He is vile and disgusting and I have to thank the soap gods for not pairing him with Caroline years ago. He is always hurting her family.  Ron is just making this show so unwatchable. 

I don't think Victor/Caroline were ever going to be paired by this show. For one it would've totally defanged Victor and two despite their affair Shawn was the love of her life. 

Then there's all the terrible things Victor has done to Caroline's family through the years and honestly its nice that Caroline while she cares for Victor isn't blind to him and realized she could never be with him because of the choices he has made that she can't get past. I respect she was always upfront with that unlike Maggie...

This show is beyond unwatchable tbh I'm wondering why I still watch despite finding myself FFing most of the show. Maybe after JJ/Casey leaves I can make that clean break.. he was a large part of why I got sucked back in the fall of 2013 as a regular viewer again(that and the Bristen wedding disaster).

9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I’m still waiting for the twist that Ben wasn’t even the Necktie Killa at all cuz I really sense that’s coming. 

I honestly don't think its going to happen I mean a part of me thought this at first but honestly what's the point the dramatic effect has been completely neutered by this show. Eve is gone JJ will soon follow beyond them who else would care? They're the only two people left in Salem that exhibits any real hatred for Ben who were victimized by the guy.

Chad/Abby aren't in his orbit, Will sees him as his brand new BFF. When you treat him being an SK as an afterthought any potential retcon would have the same effect.

This show needs to accept that not everyone is going to like Cin(or any other pairing if they don't want to).

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It’s high key idiotic Ciara and Ben single minded think Xander and Vic snuffed Jordan, he already showed in front of Ben he wasn’t willing to cold bloodedly kill his ass and they both disliked him more and making him disappear would have been an easier and more permanent solution.

Except (and I only know this because over the holidays I watched all the eps I missed) right before the TJ, Ben went to Victor and asked him to take care of Jordan.  When he found out that Jordan didn't try to run over Ciara, he pleaded with Vic to not harm Jordan.  So when Jordan showed up dead, it would make sense that they conclude Vic went ahead with it and framed Ben to get her out of Ciara's life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

No kidding. That interview with VK was as insufferable as the character of Ciara. UGH. 

Appparently berating an elderly man until he strokes out is supposed to be heroic.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Appparently berating an elderly man until he strokes out is supposed to be heroic.  

Another senior citizen depressing story a la Julie and the heart trouble.  Is that really all the vets are good for now - almost dying?  No, they probably shouldn't be front burner, running around town thwarting crime or saving people from burning buildings, etc. - but they could be characters who are an integral part of the show - not just old people.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Another senior citizen depressing story a la Julie and the heart trouble.  Is that really all the vets are good for now - almost dying?  No, they probably shouldn't be front burner, running around town thwarting crime or saving people from burning buildings, etc. - but they could be characters who are an integral part of the show - not just old people.

Exactly! just like Tom and Alice were back in the day.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I think parts of that interview were gross, but VK clearly states that Ciara feels tremendously guilty for Victor's stroke which I find kind of ironic because I loathe Ciara and there's plenty for her to feel guilty for, but I don't think she should feel guilty for this. She's yelling at him about the wrong thing but he still deserves it. According to spoilers, he didn't frame Ben but he did frame Will for Adrienne's death. He deserves to get yelled at for that and then some. If he survives this and Will and Sonny find out what he did they both deserve a chance to give him a piece of their mind, frail health or not. I have a hard time feeling buckets of sympathy for Victor. If his health is so precarious that one intense argument could lead to his potential death maybe he should stop committing crimes and hurting the people he loves.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I think parts of that interview were gross, but VK clearly states that Ciara feels tremendously guilty for Victor's stroke which I find kind of ironic because I loathe Ciara and there's plenty for her to feel guilty for, but I don't think she should feel guilty for this. She's yelling at him about the wrong thing but he still deserves it. According to spoilers, he didn't frame Ben but he did frame Will for Adrienne's death. He deserves to get yelled at for that and then some. If he survives this and Will and Sonny find out what he did they both deserve a chance to give him a piece of their mind, frail health or not. I have a hard time feeling buckets of sympathy for Victor. If his health is so precarious that one intense argument could lead to his potential death maybe he should stop committing crimes and hurting the people he loves.

I was speaking about Ron and the show’s writing... but thanks.

also 👏🏼 Victor 👏🏼 didn’t 👏🏼 kill 👏🏼 Jordan.

its beyond idiotic Ciara and Ben theink the ONLY persons in the world who’d kill Jordan would be Victor and Xander. Instead of you know, the father of David or some lunatic killa like BEN. And it’s been stated multiple times there was no DNA evidence at the site or on Jordan from Xander or Victor.    And Xander fucking told Ben in his face he would not kill even his wretched guilty criminal ass for the CEO job and Victor asspats, but now they believe he’d suddenly just decide to kill a total stranger young mom for the very thing he rejected?   So stupid. 

• Love 12