Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Dear God. "Will comforts Ben". I'm starting to think THAT controversial timejump rumor just may ending up being true.😒 And I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Ciara. 

It won't, but I hate the spoiler anyway. So awesome that my favorite character gets to comfort his murderer (aka my least favorite character). 🙄 Same, very much same, with respect to Ciara. But I'm already pissed at Victor, too, so I basically hate everyone in this story lmao.

Anywhooooooo:

81363130_10100231560565667_1547079569712

There should have been more early spoilers for the week of the 13th from TV Source, but they either forgot to post them or are just holding them for some reason. More for that week will be released later tonight from other outlets.

Edit - Hey, cool story, it looks like nothing new is going to be released tonight. I wonder if the week of the 13th has all the flashbacks (and is therefore a big week that they don't want spoilers released for yet) or if everyone just didn't get around to posting spoilers this week. Maybe they'll be released over the weekend...

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 4

If Ron could get away with Will/Ben he would've gone there but he won't this is the same show that dumped Leo because he was "too gay" but they would do Will/Ben? Yeah I don't think so its just a major tease nothing more although it would probably make Cin and Wilson a lot more interesting than they are now though.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Still DESPISE this Stev-ano shit. My new year's hope is that Ron gets pink slipped. The sooner, the better.

As much as I would like that at this point would it make a difference Days is still taping 8-9 months in advance. We wouldn't see the new writer until much later... I'm afraid we're stuck with Ron till the show ends.

2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

As much as I would like that at this point would it make a difference Days is still taping 8-9 months in advance. We wouldn't see the new writer until much later... I'm afraid we're stuck with Ron till the show ends.

I am afraid that you are right. I also think if he did get fired, we would get another round of Dena Higley.. I don't know who is worst, Ron or Dena.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am afraid that you are right. I also think if he did get fired, we would get another round of Dena Higley.. I don't know who is worst, Ron or Dena.  

They're both equally bad but in different ways. At least Ron uses vets from actual Days history(although some of them are unrecognizable). Dena foists characters that shouldn't have existed( Rafe, Daniel, Melanie etc).

At the end of the day the biggest problem with the show is Ken and we can't get rid of him..

• Love 3

Not sure Dena wants to work. The interviewed her for Y&R recently. They’ve been looking in vain for a new HW too. I don’t think many people want the job no more. 

They could hire me and pay me a few hundred grand a year 😂 pretty sure I or few of the people from this board would do a decent job!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

The last time she was fired from Days (I know 😂), Dena said she'd never work there again. I like to think she'll keep her promise, even though Ken was apparently the reason she had three head writing stints there. 🙄 I'm hoping for someone like Sheri Anderson who knows the show & its history, from what I can tell would value character over plot, and would likely have a good idea of where to take the show in its twilight years. I thought it might be okay to bring in a co-head writer to help balance out Ron's worst tendencies and actually flesh out stories to be able to hit all the beats, but this fall-winter stuff is all him and I'm just beyond done with him now.

Side note, but Days apparently just forgot to send out spoilers to the various outlets this week. Not sure when/if anything will be posted for the week of the 13th, but I'll do my best to bring it over if so. Interestingly, though, is that it now appears that the week of the 20th will be the flashback-heavy week. That makes sense, as February sweeps will begin the week after that.

• Love 2

On 1/4/2020 at 1:35 AM, howmanywords said:

Dear God. "Will comforts Ben". I'm starting to think THAT controversial timejump rumor just may ending up being true.😒 And I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Ciara. 

What the hell?why does Carlivati love this Serial killer so much ? Like seriously ...

• Love 4
On 1/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Still DESPISE this Stev-ano shit. My new year's hope is that Ron gets pink slipped. The sooner, the better.

He is Certainly a strong contender for the "worst Headwriter ever " award.

Dena Higley would no doubt provide Mo-Ron with some stiff competition. 

Just imagine these two as Co-headwriters. I would not wish this even on soap oPeras I despise.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Not sure Dena wants to work. The interviewed her for Y&R recently. They’ve been looking in vain for a new HW too. I don’t think many people want the job no more. 

They could hire me and pay me a few hundred grand a year 😂 pretty sure I or few of the people from this board would do a decent job!  

We can only hope but honestly if bills have to be paid....

Regardless I do wish soaps would just hire fanfic writers off the street at this point they can't be worse and fanfic writers actually care about the characters they write.

5 hours ago, Rafael said:

Apparently Victor is going to  Have a stroke . 

woW, Ron is truly an original and innovative writer..

UGH UGH UGH UGH !!!!!

I'm not bothered by Victor having an actual stroke I'm glad to see more of JA/Victor even if this story sucks. However its going to end up being all about Ben and that's the really offensive part to me.

• Love 4

Fully. The only way this story could be remotely salvageable is if they brought in Phillip to take over Titan, and push the Ben Ciara stuff into someone else's orbit. Why can't they do a storyline with Ben and Lani? They are my two least favourite characters and I'd happily fast forward all of their scenes.

I really don't like seeing John Aniston having to play hospital scenes. We just had Julie in the hospital and Doug crying over her...what....two months ago? Can we please not toy around with the viewer's emotions like that? Can we please give the vets in the 75+ age category fun scenes to play so that they enjoy coming to work and are not reminded of their own mortality?

This Will loves Ben shit - whether it comes to pass or just stays in the friendship zone - is insanely offensive because it plays into the stereotype that gay men will forgive, condone and overlook any behaviour from a straight guy so long as he's hot. Will can't help but fall in love with Ben...he has abs and cheekbones! So what if he strangled me a little? I was into it!

....da fuq??!?

If Brendan's spring return means that Stefan is really back, then I already dread the possibility that Stefan and Vivian will get dragged into this Steveno shit.

All I want is some scenes of Viv tongue lashing Abigail, and maybe making Jarlena feel uncomfortable. Too much to ask?

We'll probably get her and Kate Round 64 and her damning Gabi, as if she needs more villagers with pitchforks. 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7

See? That would make it so much better which means it won't happen.

I would also go for Ben/Lani because honestly JJ is only going to be on for like the next month or so before he exits stage left I would prefer his last scenes be with people I actually like.. which would not include Lani TYVM.

This is why Haley didn't bug me that much sure she's not my first choice as JJ's love interest but I will take that over him interacting with Lani.

• Love 2

Some spoilers for next week have been released:

Monday January 13:

Clyde suggests to Ben they break out of prison.

Tuesday January 14:

Chad grows suspicious of Kate.

Wednesday January 15:

Abe is stunned when Eli fills him in about Lani.

Thursday January 16:

“Steve” convinces John to leave town with him to hunt down Stefano.

Friday January 17:

Sonny visits Will in prison so they can sign their divorce papers.

Eric and Sarah receive more bad news about Mickey.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

More should be released soon, plus there will be scans later this week.

• Love 4

I really dread JJ hating on Gabi before he leaves. They were such a cute couple.

I'm kind of surprised they never flashed back to Haley dying (unless they did and I missed it). I didn't like her that much, but some Melinda/Haley send-off scenes were expected.

Has there been any word on whether we're actually getting Philip back on the real show?

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

What did Gabi ever do to JJ for him to hate her much he work with Lani?   All she ever did to him for being there for him when he was going to commit suicide.

Well she did gaslight his sister and drug her while she was pregnant. Then letting Chad/Abby think Charlotte was Stefan's. That's not even getting into the booby trapped heart of Julie.

I mean its not as if JJ hates her out of thin air here regardless of how much people hate Abby around here... regardless if he can help end this stupid and pointless storyline (since Stefan is going to come back rendering all this pointless in the first place) as soon as possible before he leaves for good I'm all for it.

37 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really dread JJ hating on Gabi before he leaves. They were such a cute couple.

I'm kind of surprised they never flashed back to Haley dying (unless they did and I missed it). I didn't like her that much, but some Melinda/Haley send-off scenes were expected.

Has there been any word on whether we're actually getting Philip back on the real show?

JJ doesn't really like her now but for some reason its glossed over that they didn't interact for nearly a year until Christmas because he was mad at her but whatever.

The Haley flashback is going to be at the end of the month. 

Phillip will return later this summer.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Phillip will return later this summer.

So then, confirmation that that web series is some kind of dream. Although, with this show, I guess maybe all of them really were murdered and will just be brought back to life lol.

• Love 1

That spoiler about Ciara being blown away by Victor & Xander's secret is slated to air on Monday the 13th, but Will & Sonny are meeting to sign divorce papers on Friday the 17th. If Ciara learns the actual truth and doesn't say a word, I will not be held responsible the amount of hate I'll feel towards her moving forward. 🤬

More spoilers from DR:

Monday, January 13, 2020
Hattie causes complications for Kate.
"Steve" reveals his true identity to Kristen.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Lani reveals to JJ what Gabi has done.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Julie has bold advice for Kayla.

Thursday, January 16, 2020
JJ attempts to disable Gabi's pacemaker app.

Friday, January 17, 2020
Xander demands to know what Ciara is going to do now that she knows the truth.

Still ready to smack Ciara if she doesn't do the right thing... 🤬

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Thursday, January 16, 2020

I hope JJ causes Julie to have another heart attack. What does he know about apps or pacemaker. 

He can't leave soon enough for me.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

The better storyline would have JJ going to Gabi, who saved his life, and appealing to her.  She would yield.  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, bannana said:

The better storyline would have JJ going to Gabi, who saved his life, and appealing to her.  She would yield.  

I agree especially as I don't think that Gabi wants to really kill Julie.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I hope JJ causes Julie to have another heart attack. What does he know about apps or pacemaker. 

He can't leave soon enough for me.

Well he knows as much as Gabi does.. however he was a cop and works as an EMT anyone who's somewhat tech savvy should be able to figure it out(at least that's the lame ending we'll be given)

I agree though he can't leave soon enough either I would like to see Casey on a show that doesn't waste him the way Days has.

1 hour ago, bannana said:

It would be a better storyline and its possible it still happens we don't know how he got from helping Lani to disabling the app. My guess is only Gabi knows how and JJ asks her how? 

Regardless if I were Eli when all is said and done he should hate Gabi and Lani.  Gabi for obvious reason and Lani for confiding in her ex over him with this.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree though he can't leave soon enough either I would like to see Casey on a show that doesn't waste him the way Days has.

I so agree.  Casey is a very talented actor and he has just been either ignored or squandered.  Days would be a lot better off if they had given him a leading role.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, bannana said:

I so agree.  Casey is a very talented actor and he has just been either ignored or squandered.  Days would be a lot better off if they had given him a leading role.

Would they? The show is terrible regardless of who's front and center because the stories are terrible. JJ had potential but the show ruined it when they reformed him too quickly and the character became the directionless emasculated loser you see today.

I rather the show cut their losses and let me mourn what could've been. I'm glad they cast him as he was a complete newbie to the acting world before this role and think he's a total find but his career would be better off away from this show.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

They can still so so after JJ gets the fuck out.

from what I understand he wasn’t even there anyways. Also Ron has and wants to drag everything out.

• Love 1

I thought JJ was going to be on tomorrow but my guess is that JJ is only on today and tomorrow and since Salem time is wonky its probably still later in the same day next Tuesday.

Why is it so hard for this show to give me scenes of JJ with people I actually like. That's all I want before he leaves (most likely for good). He should be in his parents storyline(if they had one) or better yet the Steve/Kayla/Justin one( yes its bad but its preferable to this one)

We have some early S O D spoilers for the week of the 20th - aka flashback week:

The cause of Adrienne and Hayley's death is revealed; Kristen wants to talk to Brady about the night they lost their baby; Ciara makes an important visit to Will; Sarah worries about Mickey.

More to come later this week.

• Love 2

I never thought an Adrienne/Haley spoiler would be the best of the bunch and here we are..

Ciara will be even 1000x more insufferable when she probably talks to Will which is a shame because I do love family scenes but this is going to be all about Ben so..

• Love 2

I think Ciara's visit will actually be about Will. This is stuff for next week, I just wasn't going to post it yet because this person's twitter formatting is sort of weird - and I'll post scans of it all later this week anyway:

• Love 4

Stefan won't return till Spring 2020 but Eli is supposed to find out next month(by then JJ is on his way out). 

Eli should dump Gabi and still want nothing to do with Lani after this she had no problem telling Kristen and JJ but not him or even Abe in the first place?

Especially since it involves his own grandmother and she knew about this for a year and didn't tell anyone till now?

However it will be glossed over when Eli/Lani reunite.. ah well better him than JJ.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

There’s a spoiler picture out of Maggie driving a car and Adrienne splayed out over the hood. 

That is hilarious and awful, all at the same time.  They are really going to show Maggie killing Adrienne, in such a horrific manner?  Wowza.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, rcc said:

How did Eve leave? Missed it and will miss KDP.

I missed her exit!  Last I heard was when Abigail cleared her if attempted murder.

Did she get a farewell scene?

• Love 1

Yes @boes and @rcc she got a whole episode. On Christmas she and Hattie were released. Eve went to the Horton house when they were all gathered with Julie Doug Eli ect ect to thank Failure then blew Jen and Jack a rash of shit and said she was leaving town immediately. 

• Love 4