Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 11/25/2019 at 9:09 PM, Petunia13 said:

Xander is a former criminal I agree with that 100 fucking percent. But when you make half the town former criminals (Ben, Jack, Kristen, Nicole ect) and it’s all hand waved or politely ignored then his outrage loses it value/the argument is permed. Xander delivered that damn baby and has been w her every moment and Sarah as an adult woman is allowed to see whoever the hell she wants. Eric can be the father but can’t take the baby from Sarah just because he doesn’t like her almost bf or wants to sever those bonds. Eric just stays finding something to get pissed off about. 

There's a difference in the level of criminality in real life and even on this show. Yes, most of the people on this show have committed crimes but I think there's like a vast difference between people like Clyde, Stefano, Ben, Kristen and someone like Hope or Eric, for example. I would put Xander right below people like Kristen, Ben, Clyde, etc. in terms of psychopathic behavior. This idea that I've seen in a couple of posts that just because he wouldn't hurt the kid physically means he should be around children doesn't work to me. There are plenty of psychopaths who wouldn't hurt kids but that doesn't mean they have any business raising kids or being around them.

And even as an adult woman Sarah is not allowed to see anyone she wants, not as a mother. She has a responsibility to do what's best for her child and that does mean she can't just date any old person and that Eric as the actual father does actually get to raise objections, as long as they are valid ones.

It doesn't matter that Xander delivered the baby IMO. Why does that somehow give him rights to be in the child's life? Do most doctors who deliver kids remain close with all of those families? And, let's not forget, the only reason that Xander has been in Mickey's life "every moment" is because he came up with this lame idea to claim Mickey as his own and rigged the DNA test. Yes, he was complicit in that with Sarah and Nicole but the fact that he bonded with that kid under those circumstances doesn't make me see him as a swell guy and I can see why Eric wouldn't.

Let me throw out this wild hypothetical (and actually given this show's writing and Ben's sainthood status lately, it's sadly not too out there.) Ben and Will bond in prison. When they get out, Ben and Will actually start dating. Given what Ben has done, and specifically how Ben's actions fucked up his life, Sonny would have every right not to want Ben parenting Arianna.

Or, since people keep bringing up Nicole kidnapping Sydney, which I can see why it's brought up, but it happened AGES ago and I think Nicole paid for it (I wasn't watching full-time then and I can't remember the consequences of that.) If Sami and EJ mercifully broke up and EJ and Nicole got back together, Sami would have every right not to want Nicole helping to raise her kids considering what she did to her. People can say that Eric is being judgmental or just trying to find a reason to get pissed off but it's not true in this instance. Xander's not just some random guy to Eric. Xander SHOT HIS MOTHER. She almost died and his family went through hell. And Xander, the supposedly reformed man, has never expressed an iota of remorse for that. That alone would be reason enough for Eric not to want this guy within five feet of his kid. But Xander is also the guy who terrorized Nicole for months and why she ended up in that warehouse in the first place. I think Xander was even chasing Nicole down with a gun at some point and was seriously trying to kill her. Eric lost months with Nicole because of that. Holly lost her mother (for all the he'd never hurt a child.) Then Xander voluntarily faked Holly's death (which put Sarah and Maggie through hell, something they both happily seem to ignore because Xander's so funny and looks great with a shirt off.) And, on top of all of that, Xander played a huge part in keeping Eric from his kid. Rather than Eric being some unreasonable asshole, him not wanting Xander around his kid is someone actually exhibiting sane behavior in this town.

On 11/26/2019 at 10:33 AM, brisbydog said:

That is EXACTLY how I feel about Eric! Just wanted to thank you for writing it out. His constant miserable face and judgmental crap makes me want to slap him. Also pissed at Nicole; not her secret to tell.

Absolutely hate this excuse "It's not my secret to tell." This was the supposed love of her life and his CHILD. You don't keep a secret like that from someone you claim to love and roll up with the excuse of "It wasn't my excuse to tell."

• Love 4

I'll just speak for me and me alone: I like Xander and Sarah and I like Xander's vibe with Mickey. At this point, they are the only redeeming part of the show for me. (There is Jack/Jenn, but I'm just waiting for the fuckery to start there!) Yeah, Xander started as a dirtbag. So did Steve Johnson! Just saying.

And Eric for me is just UGH. Sad sack Droopy Dawg can STFU. Sarah can see Xander as long as Eric loves it up with the babynapper. Yeah, it happened long ago. But I don't care when: It happened. Glass houses, Eric. I think I would be a lot more forgiving about Eric if he wasn't so sanctimonious. I mean, he KILLED a man. Yes, he didn't mean to, and it was Dan, so he actually did Salem a favor. But still, Eric is no saint and needs to stop controlling Sarah's damned life.

If she can't see Xander because of Eric's fears around Mickey, Sarah should do the same about Nicole. She already abducted one kid. And Eric's own damned NIECE at that. Right there, I have to wonder what is wrong with him.

Even playing field then.

But...the typical soap mindset. The guys can do whatever they want while the women have to pay. No, thanks.

Rant done. LOL!

Happy Turkey Day to the US viewers here!

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'll just speak for me and me alone: I like Xander and Sarah and I like Xander's vibe with Mickey. At this point, they are the only redeeming part of the show for me. (There is Jack/Jenn, but I'm just waiting for the fuckery to start there!) Yeah, Xander started as a dirtbag. So did Steve Johnson! Just saying.

And Eric for me is just UGH. Sad sack Droopy Dawg can STFU. Sarah can see Xander as long as Eric loves it up with the babynapper. Yeah, it happened long ago. But I don't care when: It happened. Glass houses, Eric. I think I would be a lot more forgiving about Eric if he wasn't so sanctimonious. I mean, he KILLED a man. Yes, he didn't mean to, and it was Dan, so he actually did Salem a favor. But still, Eric is no saint and needs to stop controlling Sarah's damned life.

If she can't see Xander because of Eric's fears around Mickey, Sarah should do the same about Nicole. She already abducted one kid. And Eric's own damned NIECE at that. Right there, I have to wonder what is wrong with him.

Even playing field then.

But...the typical soap mindset. The guys can do whatever they want while the women have to pay. No, thanks.

Rant done. LOL!

Happy Turkey Day to the US viewers here!

Great post.  Yes to absolutely all of it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Love 10
9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I think I would be a lot more forgiving about Eric if he wasn't so sanctimonious. I mean, he KILLED a man. Yes, he didn't mean to, and it was Dan, so he actually did Salem a favor. But still, Eric is no saint and needs to stop controlling Sarah's damned life.

+1

• Love 7
12 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

There's a difference in the level of criminality in real life and even on this show. Yes, most of the people on this show have committed crimes but I think there's like a vast difference between people like Clyde, Stefano, Ben, Kristen and someone like Hope or Eric, for example. I would put Xander right below people like Kristen, Ben, Clyde, etc. in terms of psychopathic behavior. This idea that I've seen in a couple of posts that just because he wouldn't hurt the kid physically means he should be around children doesn't work to me. There are plenty of psychopaths who wouldn't hurt kids but that doesn't mean they have any business raising kids or being around them.

And even as an adult woman Sarah is not allowed to see anyone she wants, not as a mother. She has a responsibility to do what's best for her child and that does mean she can't just date any old person and that Eric as the actual father does actually get to raise objections, as long as they are valid ones.

It doesn't matter that Xander delivered the baby IMO. Why does that somehow give him rights to be in the child's life? Do most doctors who deliver kids remain close with all of those families? And, let's not forget, the only reason that Xander has been in Mickey's life "every moment" is because he came up with this lame idea to claim Mickey as his own and rigged the DNA test. Yes, he was complicit in that with Sarah and Nicole but the fact that he bonded with that kid under those circumstances doesn't make me see him as a swell guy and I can see why Eric wouldn't.

Let me throw out this wild hypothetical (and actually given this show's writing and Ben's sainthood status lately, it's sadly not too out there.) Ben and Will bond in prison. When they get out, Ben and Will actually start dating. Given what Ben has done, and specifically how Ben's actions fucked up his life, Sonny would have every right not to want Ben parenting Arianna.

Or, since people keep bringing up Nicole kidnapping Sydney, which I can see why it's brought up, but it happened AGES ago and I think Nicole paid for it (I wasn't watching full-time then and I can't remember the consequences of that.) If Sami and EJ mercifully broke up and EJ and Nicole got back together, Sami would have every right not to want Nicole helping to raise her kids considering what she did to her. People can say that Eric is being judgmental or just trying to find a reason to get pissed off but it's not true in this instance. Xander's not just some random guy to Eric. Xander SHOT HIS MOTHER. She almost died and his family went through hell. And Xander, the supposedly reformed man, has never expressed an iota of remorse for that. That alone would be reason enough for Eric not to want this guy within five feet of his kid. But Xander is also the guy who terrorized Nicole for months and why she ended up in that warehouse in the first place. I think Xander was even chasing Nicole down with a gun at some point and was seriously trying to kill her. Eric lost months with Nicole because of that. Holly lost her mother (for all the he'd never hurt a child.) Then Xander voluntarily faked Holly's death (which put Sarah and Maggie through hell, something they both happily seem to ignore because Xander's so funny and looks great with a shirt off.) And, on top of all of that, Xander played a huge part in keeping Eric from his kid. Rather than Eric being some unreasonable asshole, him not wanting Xander around his kid is someone actually exhibiting sane behavior in this town.

Absolutely hate this excuse "It's not my secret to tell." This was the supposed love of her life and his CHILD. You don't keep a secret like that from someone you claim to love and roll up with the excuse of "It wasn't my excuse to tell."

This is all spot on!

I don’t see how somehow any fault can be laid at Eric’s feet with Eric vs. Xander here. Xander should have just kept quiet and stayed out of the way during that entire confrontation. The jig was up so to speak, and here’s Xander still trying cause trouble and somehow act as if he has any say or dog in this fight.  Personal preference between the two put aside, Xander is in no way the hero here. He should just shut up. 

It was particularly galling of him to stand there and lecture Eric about how he was Mickey’s dad and he delivered her, and he’s been there.  He was acting like Eric was a deadbeat dad who chose to miss all those moments and is just now showing up. News flash Xander, you sociopath, you and Sarah deliberately denied him all those moments, so you can’t now try and hold that against him stupid. He just needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to Eric. Coddle Sarah all he wants, but he has NOTHING to say to Eric. It’s not his kid.  He has no rights. If his feelings are hurt about Mickey, and I don’t believe they are, he’s worried Sarah will want Eric again, he shouldn’t go around playing Daddy to kids that aren’t his. Just because Sarah let him do it doesn’t make it right or smart. 

And the “well, everyone’s a criminal” argument doesn’t work for me as there’s NO comparison between Xander and Eric. And even if there was, Xander’s actions here tips the scales in his favor. Never mind the fact that had Kristen not ended up pregnant with her own baby, Prince Xander would have been an active and willing participant in stealing Sarah’s baby straight from her body. And never mind whatever he’s covering up now. But, but, Eric accidentally killed someone. The fact that Xander was willing to so grossly violate Sarah’s bodily autonomy in that way would disqualify him as potential partner for her if I was fan. I wonder if she’ll ever be able to find that out. Or are the viewers just supposed to forget so he can be super daddy. 

As for Eric being judgmental, that is not a disqualification for being a parent to one’s child. Nor is not being present for birth.  Also, the judgmental charge is especially perplexing since HE is the one who was judged ineligible, for absolutely no logical reason, to be a father to his child. I swear, it’s like Eric should just hand his child over to Xander.  Just because. Nope. If Eric wants to parent, the only person he needs to consider is Sarah. 

Sarah, pathetic and simpering as she is, had the best reaction. She knew it was over. Stop lying, let him hold the baby, and move on. We’ll see if she continues to be smart and keep Xander out of her co-parenting with Eric as he has NO place. If she wants his support for her personal benefit, fine. But he has no seat at the co- parenting table. Neither does any significant other of Eric’s. If Sarah doesn’t get that, then she’s just as stupid and selfish as Xander. 

Edited by KBrownie
More to say
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, KBrownie said:

I don’t see how somehow any fault can be laid at Eric’s feet with Eric vs. Xander here.

In an Eric vs. Xander fight I absolutely choose neither lol.

It was particularly galling of him to stand there and lecture Eric about how he was Mickey’s dad and he delivered her, and he’s been there.  He was acting like Eric was a deadbeat dad who chose to miss all those moments and is just now showing up. 

This really is annoying. It's not as if Xander stepped up to be a father because Eric is a deadbeat dad so they can all stfu with that now.

But [Xander] has no seat at the co- parenting table. Neither does any significant other of Eric’s.

Yet I guarantee you that if Eric hadn't found out that Nicole knew all along then he would still be demanding that Xander never see Mickey while acting like it would be horrible of Sarah to not want Nicole around her. As it is though I'm sure Eric will also shun Nicole.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Never mind the fact that had Kristen not ended up pregnant with her own baby, Prince Xander would have been an active and willing participant in stealing Sarah’s baby straight from her body.

Yes. But Holly is alive because of Xander stopping her abortion. 

• Love 1

With the spoilers saying that something is wrong with the baby next week, I assume we will find out fast that it is not in fact Eric or Sarah's baby and Kristen will rip off her habit and run back to Brady. I know I'm awful but I'm glad this is clearly projected as it means Sarah will have no tie to mopey Eric 

I can't see her forgiving Xander for swapping babies, if it is the case, but Kayla got over a lot of the crap Steve did early on so I am assuming they will have their own kid sooner rather than later

Speaking of Kayla WOW she is beautiful lately. I think she looks better now than she did when I first saw her when she was in her mid twenties - and no work done 

• Love 4

I have no problem with Eric hating Xander.  I have a problem with him dictating Sarah’s relationship with Xander.  

Crimes which Xander committed that Eric reasonably hates him for:

Without Remorse at the time:
- Sold Blood Diamonds from Africa
- Coerced Serena into working with him
- Attempted rape of Nicole
- Attempted murder of Eric/Nicole in some super hot room
- Kidnapped Nicole/Holly and kept her in a cage
- shot Marlena in an attempt to murder her
- Coerced Nicole to marry him
- Faked Holly’s death
These are directly effected Eric

Generally scummy but didn’t effect Eric:
-Kidnapped Kate/Ted - did refuse to kill
- Did he kidnap Stefan/Gabi or was that all Kristin?
- Kidnapped Ben, refused to kill him

IMO directly effects Eric:
- Succumbed to Kristin pressure to support transfer of fetus  when Sarah went for an abortion. While it was Sarah’s choice, if Eric’s biological child is born to Kristin, it would have been a direct effect  

Xander also willingly
- Conspired to keep Mickey’s parentage from a Eric

BUT, during the last 18 month Xander has been on a redemption arc.  Resulting in him handing in a confession to save Baby Mickey.  And that top list?  I don’t think reformed Xander would do those things.   And that right there is the issue: do you believe Xander is past that kind of action?   

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Exactly. This is Salem where people are cool with Kate. Hell Eric’s own twin basically became her close friend and she tried to kill her, framed her for murder, and verbally abused her for decades. People are cool with Ben and imho he’s worse than a former thug for hire. He actually did kill people and it wasn’t for business, it was for pleasure. I’m sure when it comes out Hope pushed Jen over the balcony everyone will be Kanye shrug and Jen will be calling her “cuz” over coffee and pie at the pub. 

Eeic would hate any man raising his child as their own, even if it were Rex and he’s also gonna be putting in his 2 cents on any man who’s interested in Sarah. His jealousy up to the paternity reveal was obvious. 

• Love 9

Week of the 9th:

77389245_444805299569320_563198144978459

Next week:

78810867_10100225136354837_2849444255225

78055703_444806386235878_180378263105411

78432959_444808396235677_279073698720671

Full-sized spoiler pics:

EKhDhAjUYAI5Rss.jpg

EKhDhApVUAAPXjn.jpg

EKhDhAvUYAAWaX-.jpg

I think there's supposed to be one more article, but I'm not seeing it yet. I'll probably just add it to this post when it becomes available.

Edited by QueenSerena
The scans are all there now, I just can't change the text within the spoiler for whatever reason lol.
  • Love 5

Well, isn't that sweet, we have Will protecting the man who killed him. Much see tv. I have to give Ron credit for one thing, he definitely have a sick, twisted sense of humor.

If Ciara would put half as much energy in trying to figure out what's going on with her mother, she might be almost tolerable. But alas, nothing rootable about her or Ben.

• Love 8

When I compare the reformation of Ben vs Xander I’m fascinated by the choices they made.  
Ben: Heathcliff. Ostracized by Salem (rightly) but treated by Ciara (and most of Salem is coming around) as a victim of Clyde with mental issues that resulted in him being a serial killer.  Cured by a brief stay in a Psych ward and medicine.  Doing ‘penance’ in jail for a murder he didn’t commit.  
Xander: Shallow immoral opportunist (with side  s of deep seeded Mommy issues and not-good-enough-itis).  Set on road to redemption first (IMO) by a tender moment from Maggie, then by his genuine feelings for Sarah.  Now fending off temptation to do wrong because of that love for Sarah and Mickey.  Still has some shady past dealings and secrets.  

Honestly, with Ben it was like they flipped a switch and he’s suddenly a misunderstood good guy.  With Xander we see he’s battling his instincts still but generally managing to do the right thing.   

I Guess I’m having an easier time seeing Xander’s rocky reformation than I am accepting Ben was always a good guy, just mentally deranged and drugs fixed it   

Reality check: Ben murdered 4 people in cold (deranged) blood.  Xander’s shady past has no statute of limitations - some bad seed could always show up from his past dealings.  Neither would be given a chance in any city but Salem. 

Edited by SueB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

At least with Hope she wasn't herself the others can't say the same yes I think its absurd Kate is cool with Roman/Marlena who should both hate her. This show picks and chooses who gets their past thrown at them on a regular basis vs those who get glossed over which is why the feuds etc can't be taken seriously anymore.

Aww JJ visiting his mom. I wish he would keep the beard I usually don't like facial hair on men but it agrees with him.

• Love 1

I honestly think Ron was into the show OZ and this Ben/ Will stuff he's seeing some sick fantasy play out. Especially if one of those early timejump rumors come true.

8 hours ago, SueB said:

Reality check: Ben murdered 4 people in cold (deranged) blood.

When I think of Ben's past something besides being a murderer comes to mind - when he beat Chad to a pulp so badly he ended up in a coma. That was some deranged shit.

• Love 8
On 11/28/2019 at 9:20 PM, SueB said:

Crimes which Xander committed that Eric reasonably hates him for:

- Faked Holly’s death

Generally scummy but didn’t effect Eric:
-Kidnapped Kate/Ted - did refuse to kill
- Did he kidnap Stefan/Gabi or was that all Kristin?
- Kidnapped Ben, refused to kill him

IMO directly effects Eric:
- Succumbed to Kristin pressure to support transfer of fetus  when Sarah went for an abortion. While it was Sarah’s choice, if Eric’s biological child is born to Kristin, it would have been a direct effect  

Xander also willingly
- Conspired to keep Mickey’s parentage from a Eric

...also, wasn't it Xandy who shot Brady in Canada at the cottage so he could kidnap Nicole and Holly off to Greece?

• Love 6
On 11/28/2019 at 9:20 PM, SueB said:

- Faked Holly’s death

Actually, Xander said he was trying to shoot Eric not Marlena, but he missed. Xander has tried to kill Eric several times and it makes sense that he wants his child to have zero contact with the man.

• Love 7

You know I forgot that Xander did some of these things.... that being said I'm not bothered by people not wanting to get past it because he has chemistry with Sarah and an accent. I would prefer he stay edgy and not stick around long term. That he's better off as a villain(as this show ruins bad boys if they stick around long term).

However since he is here I do like Xarah and I find it a lot easier to take than Ben because nobody is being made crazier to make Xander look good, most people who hate him and are justified in doing so still do and aren't told to get over it either unlike Ben.

• Love 11
On 11/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, Petunia13 said:

Exactly. This is Salem where people are cool with Kate. Hell Eric’s own twin basically became her close friend and she tried to kill her, framed her for murder, and verbally abused her for decades. People are cool with Ben and imho he’s worse than a former thug for hire. He actually did kill people and it wasn’t for business, it was for pleasure. I’m sure when it comes out Hope pushed Jen over the balcony everyone will be Kanye shrug and Jen will be calling her “cuz” over coffee and pie at the pub. 

Eeic would hate any man raising his child as their own, even if it were Rex and he’s also gonna be putting in his 2 cents on any man who’s interested in Sarah. His jealousy up to the paternity reveal was obvious. 

Eric does not want Sarah but no one else better dare have her or he will rage hissy fits.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Eric doesn't want Sarah with Xander because I don't recall him going postal over Sarah being with Rex.

Eric did not want Sarah with Rex when the three of them were living together.  He look like he lost his best girl when he knew they were having sex.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Eric did not want Sarah with Rex when the three of them were living together.  He look like he lost his best girl when he knew they were having sex.

Yeah it bothered him but he didn't go completely postal over it like he did with Xarah after their ONS and just them together in general.

• Love 2

Here are the early spoilers so far for the week of the 16th:

S O D - "Rafe and Abigail discuss Hope’s erratic behavior.
Lani and Kristen make a decision about the future.
Ciara finds herself in the hot seat with Xander.
Will confronts Sonny about Evan."

TV Source - "Will makes a difficult sacrifice for Sonny’s happiness; Lani and Kristen hatch a plan to win back what is rightfully theirs; Marlena gives John an ultimatum about “Hope”; Stefano gets a surprise visitor"

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-9-13-2019/

• Love 4

A part of me thinks Stefan's visitor is either Kate or JJ. 

Kate so she can get back at Kayla and keep this from her.

JJ because this show likes repeating itself and will have a high JJ seeing Stevano and he tells Kayla/Justin but because he's high nobody believes him ala Maggie.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ugh to Saint Stacy.

And ugh to cancer kid, whoever the kid's parents actually turn out to be.

My spec only, but maybe it's little Mickey? It has been said that Sarah and Saint Piousness of Utter Hypocrisy (Eric, naturally!) receive bad news about her.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

My spec only, but maybe it's little Mickey? It has been said that Sarah and Saint Piousness of Utter Hypocrisy (Eric, naturally!) receive bad news about her.

It is Mickey.   The doubt is related to who her parents are.

• Love 3

I'm trying to remember the last happy Christmas this show had....

Regardless LG and GV are temporarily exiting the show when the characters leave town for Mickey's treatment so we'll be spared onscreen with this storyline... small favors and all.

I really wish Kristen was actually going to die here but I'm not that lucky.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Regardless LG and GV are temporarily exiting the show when the characters leave town for Mickey's treatment so we'll be spared onscreen with this storyline... small favors and all.

Are we sure about this? I thought there is a question about Mickey's parentage?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Are we sure about this? I thought there is a question about Mickey's parentage?

Yes, it was reported today that both will exit the canvas briefly and then return. I would guess the question about Mickey's parentage will take place either when they return or shortly thereafter.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, QueenSerena said:

Yes, it was reported today that both will exit the canvas briefly and then return. I would guess the question about Mickey's parentage will take place either when they return or shortly thereafter.

Thanks! What strange pacing.

• Love 3

For goodness sake when JUST finished two medical crisis stories. Now there’s a new one without a pause. 

Mickey is not even a year old and had a kidnapping, now medical crisis ... all she needs is to come back from the dead, and when she’s aged up to be raped or rape someone or addiction storyline and she will complete the Days Bingo card for all characters. 

Also kinda fuck Ron and Corday for making a mom of young children and survivor of child cancer play a little girl cancer story.

• Love 12

I wonder if this is just a normal temporary exit (like how Will has sometimes disappeared after being on for three months, to allow focus to shift to other characters) or maybe something having to do with GV's Ex and his child. There was a rumour he was going to have to leave the show because of a custody battle.

• Love 1

Remember that all of this was filmed before the show was renewed, so this could just be the normal rotation of a couple of characters (who have been on my screen WAYYYYYY too much), like they have been doing with many of the other characters.

And why are Gabi and Julie toasting? I wish there had been a description of that scene. Is Gabi faking it or does she like Julie now?

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 3