Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, drtslim said:

Everything that I have been reading says that Victor is the one to put out the hit on Jordan, not Ben.  

There's one spoiler that has Ben going to Victor and asking him to take care of Jordan.  Considering that their last interaction was Victor trying to kill Ben, I don't know that Ben will be able to believably plead ignorance. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Jordan thinks Ben will hurt Ciara so she kidnaped her and is going to kill her.  Ben thinks Jordan will hurt Ciara so he has a hit put on her.  The Weston family has strange problem solving skills. 

Victor wanted to kill Ben, now he wants to kill Jordan. If you're a hammer, everything else is a nail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/6/2019 at 1:18 PM, Irlandesa said:

There's one spoiler that has Ben going to Victor and asking him to take care of Jordan.  Considering that their last interaction was Victor trying to kill Ben, I don't know that Ben will be able to believably plead ignorance. 

Ben might say to Victor you do it or I will tell what you tried to do to me.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2

Not really sure why Victor would be afraid of that everyone knows what Victor is capable of but nobody really cares at this point except Maggie with her occasional harping going "Victor how could you?" as if she didn't know who she married...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Probably Victor will agree to eliminate Jordan then use the evidence from the crime to frame Ben. That way he could get rid of two for the price of one. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299db234c2aec329a08f

In that case? I support Vic's homicidal tendencies full stop!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

A thought I had today - it's clear Gabi is coming for Lani.  And we know the Eli/Lani wedding is coming up sooner than later.  So maybe my girl Gabs does something to soapily mess up their day.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I think there's some truth to a lot of those spoilers. I can believe Justin/Kayla, Adrienne dies, Steve/Kate, Steve thinking he's Stefano. J&J not together, etc happening.

I don't buy that Ben/Will become lovers in prison. I can believe they're in jail together though. 

• Love 3

I can see Ben and Will in jail turning out to be true at the start of the time jump and the immediate story after being about their respective loved ones trying to get them released. I still think Ben will be framed for some shit pertaining to Jordan. Will has always had an instinct for disaster and poor management skills, he always has had to lean on Kate, Sami, or John & Marlena to handle shit. 

I think Xander is going to be claiming he’s the father of Sarah’s baby and them co-existing as parents. I think she’ll dump his ass at some point to make a move for dreary Eric, who has never made her first choice, in typical pick me fashion. 

If Jack and Jennifer are on the outs, again, after the jump I’ll be high key annoyed. They’ve been adversaries for almost the whole year. Obviously Ron doesn’t know how to write for them so sticking to what he does finest, recycling story. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to occur on Nov. 8th the show's anniversary date.

This all starting to sound like Y2K - I'm headin' for the bunker.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

I'm already there.

15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think there's some truth to a lot of those spoilers. I can believe Justin/Kayla, Adrienne dies, Steve/Kate, Steve thinking he's Stefano. J&J not together, etc happening.

I don't buy that Ben/Will become lovers in prison. I can believe they're in jail together though. 

Yeah I agree with you. The "Kristen swaps everyone's babies thing" was probably fake. Although, I wonder if Ron will honour history and have Kristen miscarry her child and then steal one of the other lady's....or whether she and Brady will be proud parents after the jump.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, boes said:

This all starting to sound like Y2K - I'm headin' for the bunker.

On a semi related note they referenced this on Fresh off the Boat (its based on the RL story of Eddie Huang and his childhood in the 90s so its set 20 years ago which was when the Y2K craze began and honestly I forgot how crazy people were over the whole thing seems laughable now nearly 20 years later ?!)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I can see Ben and Will in jail turning out to be true at the start of the time jump and the immediate story after being about their respective loved ones trying to get them released. I still think Ben will be framed for some shit pertaining to Jordan.

I'm starting to accept that it's probably happening. I could see them both being framed, maybe having to work together along with their loved ones to get out. Because who wouldn't want to befriend the person who strangled them twice all over again? Oh, Ron... 🙄

13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Will has always had an instinct for disaster and poor management skills...

And that's why I love him. He's almost always meant well, but the poor thing just ends up being a little Hot Mess Express. 😄

• Love 4

I hate the spoilers about Gabi being enraged at Eli and Lani planning their happy wedding.  I don't want Gabi on another revenge tour.  I want her to be away from these assholes almost as much as I wanted Chabby out of her life. 

Please don't let her be focused on those two dull idiots. Or.. any of the four dull idiots, for that matter.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

I hate the spoilers about Gabi being enraged at Eli and Lani planning their happy wedding.  I don't Gabi on another revenge tour.  I want her to be away from these assholes almost as much as I wanted Chabby out of her life. 

Please don't let her be focused on those two dull idiots. Or.. any of the four dull idiots, for that matter.

This story is a couple years too late where Gabi/Eli/Lani are concerned. Regardless I rather have this than her grieving over Stefan given how he's probably coming back in a few months anyways. 

At this point I'm just glad the show doesn't care enough about JJ to include him this time around...

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yeah they are so going to kill off Adrienne why else would they go through all this when Justin/Adrienne have been ignored for how long?

I will rage out if they kill her off.  Which means it will likely happen and Ima be pissed.

Oh and Jordan plotting against Ciara?  Cool beans.  Do you think they'll do something original like kidnapping her to a cabin and then setting it on fire?  What, did I go too far?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Well Days can easily undo it if they really want to.

I'm not sure they do so yeah figures hers would be final.

I'd be ok with it if I didn't believe that this was going to be at the expense of us being subjected to Bonnie Lockhart... who sucks BTW.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RachelKM said:

I will rage out if they kill her off.  Which means it will likely happen and Ima be pissed.

Oh and Jordan plotting against Ciara?  Cool beans.  Do you think they'll do something original like kidnapping her to a cabin and then setting it on fire?  What, did I go too far?

Not for me, you didn't.  

1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well Days can easily undo it if they really want to.

I'm not sure they do so yeah figures hers would be final.

I'd be ok with it if I didn't believe that this was going to be at the expense of us being subjected to Bonnie Lockhart... who sucks BTW.

I agree, no Bonnie Lockhart, talk about a serving of overcooked ham...

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

It just seems like Judi gets to have more fun playing Bonnie. Adrienne has been either boring or kind of nasty the last few years I've been watching. I didn't know her from before. I just remember her disapproving of Will and Sami in a rather over-the-top way, dating Lucas even though they had no chemistry, dealing with the breast cancer stuff for the few weeks in which the show deemed that necessary, and then out of nowhere running back to Justin. Oh right, and working for the newspaper, which must be a black hole because since she took that job we've barely seen her.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

It just seems like Judi gets to have more fun playing Bonnie.

She may have more fun playing her, but I sure don't, watching her.  For me, I get tired really fast of cartoon one-notes like Bonnie.  Really fast.  And if Bonnie is around, can Farah Fath be far behind?

Just the thought makes me shudder.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

You want the Johnson siblings?  You can't HAVE the Johnson siblings.

Well all three of them together anyways. I think we'll get some variation of Jack/Steve.

2 minutes ago, oceanblue said:

how far ahead is the jump?

About 8 months-1 year and its possible it may not be permanent(then what's the point?)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

It just seems like Judi gets to have more fun playing Bonnie. Adrienne has been either boring or kind of nasty the last few years I've been watching. I didn't know her from before. I just remember her disapproving of Will and Sami in a rather over-the-top way, dating Lucas even though they had no chemistry, dealing with the breast cancer stuff for the few weeks in which the show deemed that necessary, and then out of nowhere running back to Justin. Oh right, and working for the newspaper, which must be a black hole because since she took that job we've barely seen her.

Well they actually write for Bonnie as opposed to Adrienne however I liked Adrienne a lot more in the 80s. She was tough but sweet. I liked how polar opposite her and Justin were. Justin was a rich playboy while Adrienne was a broken woman from the wrong side of the tracks who had to cope with murdering her father who raped her. They had a friendship which blossomed into romance. Justin showed another side to him beyond being a playboy who went for older women and anything that moved(see why couldn't this have been JJ's story arc....)  by being there for Adrienne etc. The first time around was the best version of them and Justin was so sweet and loving when they had their first time after they got married and how nervous she was to be with a man etc.

They also had storylines more rooted in reality than the other pairings of Salem(fertility, infidelity etc) which had BFTD etc.

I could see why Bonnie would be more interesting to play but Adrienne was more interesting for me to watch probably because she had a level of humanity that Bonnie lacks.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, oceanblue said:

how far ahead is the jump?

Jason47 has reported it'll be exactly one year. He also teased that for the upcoming Christmas episode, we'll see both Christmas 2020 and newly-created "flashbacks" to Christmas 2019.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Jason47 has reported it'll be exactly one year. He also teased that for the upcoming Christmas episode, we'll see both Christmas 2020 and newly-created "flashbacks" to Christmas 2019.

Whaaat? Why be so deliberately confusing? And now I can't even look forward to the usual Christmas stuff on this show? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

Whaaat? Why be so deliberately confusing? And now I can't even look forward to the usual Christmas stuff on this show? 

I think there's probably going to be a lot of unhappiness in what's happening on good ol' Show in 2020, so the "flashbacks" to 2019 are probably going to be a bit more cheerful. I'm just guessing, but since this jump is apparently going to involve all kinds of WTFery it would make sense that they can show stuff that's a little more festive when they get to the holidays.

Here are a couple previews for next week, as well:

EGgyp1VUUAEgcxn.jpg

EGgyvqfUEAAeang.jpg

• Love 2

So after the jump, will they show us wedding invitations with a couple getting married in 2021 when it's really 2020? In a courtroom scene will they ask a question like "Where were you on January 21, 2021? When it's still 2020? Cancellation of a stamp as June 18, 2021 when it's still 2020??? So damn stoopid!!

• Love 5

I'd honestly be surprised if they mention the year moving forward. Once they establish that they've jumped ahead, I guess maybe possibly around New Year's or to establish "flashback" scenes. Then they'll hopefully get a new writer who won't even pay attention to whatever year they're supposed to be in (and undo anything that ends up being garbage). I'm just feeling petty as hell today, apparently. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Here are a few more early spoilers for the week of the 21st:

"Xander asks Sarah for a favor in return for keeping her secret; Brady receives the results of the paternity test; Gabi plots to end Eli and Lani’s happiness; Ben and Ciara arrive for David’s birthday party, unaware of what Jordan has in store."

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-14-18-2019/

Ron seriously needs to give Gabi something else to do. This sh!t has gotten old!

Ben and Ciara = BORING.

• Love 5
On 10/8/2019 at 9:27 PM, RachelKM said:

I hate the spoilers about Gabi being enraged at Eli and Lani planning their happy wedding.  I don't want Gabi on another revenge tour.  I want her to be away from these assholes almost as much as I wanted Chabby out of her life. 

Writers use Gabi to give those assholes a story or what else for them.  Only Lani cheats on Eli.

• Love 1
On 10/4/2019 at 10:47 PM, Irlandesa said:

Yes.  When I see the phrase "out to get" a character, I think of it as the writers doing things out of a negative feeling towards a character.  I don't think that's the case with Gabi.  Writers can be very weird and often times they torture their favorite characters the most.

And by not giving her a permanent love interest, they keep her flexible and movable on the canvas.  This was a big part of Sami's success as a character.   She had popular pairings but, for the most part, the show worked hard to make sure we was never too tied down to move on with someone else when needed.

With the show running 8 months (or whatever) ahead of air date, the writers/producers aren't going to worry about the day when a pairing of hers becomes so popular they will feel pressured to write towards audience demand. It'll probably already be well over by the time they could technically do anything about it.

As for Sami no man wanted her and all wanted Carrie, and when she was 30 all of a sudden, EJ, Lucas and Rafe wanted her.

• Love 1