Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Nice to see John having a father/son scene with Brady again, I just wish it had nothing to do with Kristen.

So much THIS. Why is Kristen still even on? Cart her crazy ass off to prison for the next 1,500 years and call it a day. GH is a clusterfuck, but I'd love for this show to take a page from there from the early '80s as it did for John Stamos' character, Blackie. He was sent to prison...and never heard from again.

If only the same were done to Kristen. To say she is BEYOND played out is being kind.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

So much THIS. Why is Kristen still even on? Cart her crazy ass off to prison for the next 1,500 years and call it a day. GH is a clusterfuck, but I'd love for this show to take a page from there from the early '80s as it did for John Stamos' character, Blackie. He was sent to prison...and never heard from again.

If only the same were done to Kristen. To say she is BEYOND played out is being kind.

Well as much as I liked Blackie he wasn't that impactful to GH compared to Kristen who has driven stories for about 20 years now. So he was easy to move on from that being said I do agree with you that the character needs to be retired I was fine with her staying dead after she flew out that window in Italy. She served her final purpose giving Tate to Brady/Theresa.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

But Dr. Shah went on three dates with Jennifer with many months in between.  THREE dates.  Months apart.

How is a man supposed to stay sane after all that?  Oh the humanity.

Honestly Dr. Shah going off the deep end as lazy and contrived as it is made more sense than when Liam did it and I don't think he and Jennifer ever really went on a date.  He just was into her and she was nice to him.

That being said its a shame this is the best they could've done with the character... Eve going off the deep end makes more sense..

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I'm a little skeeved that they made the guy who's apparently Middle Eastern into a criminal.

Well, since Miss Lily White can't be trusted to work with anyone else, what other choice did the writers have?  Dan is dead and Eric is with Nicole, so unless I missed another one of her suitors, by process of elimination, that only leaves Dr. Shah.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, MsTree said:

Well, since Miss Lily White can't be trusted to work with anyone else, what other choice did the writers have?  Dan is dead and Eric is with Nicole, so unless I missed another one of her suitors, by process of elimination, that only leaves Dr. Shah.

Do we know that's why its Dr. Shah though? Sure its plausible but one would think that would've been discussed ages ago when MR returned to Days... plus its not as if Peter hasn't been mentioned on the show.

Regardless they could've easily written Eve doing all of this I don't know why it has to be a man to kidnap her. Eve could've drugged her and tied her up would make a lot more sense than Dr. Shah.  Especially with losing Jack and how Eve blames Jennifer for all her (mostly self inflicted) problems and given how JJ is involved would also delve into their history JJ could bring up how disappointed Paige would be in her for doing all of this.

That's too character driven for this show though...

• Love 4
On 9/12/2019 at 1:46 AM, YupItsMe said:

I’m getting pretty tired of people getting kidnapped and held hostage.

Guns, kidnapping and hostages are a Ron C. staple, along with DID and criminals in latex masks being able to fool everyone in town for months that they are the people they are impersonating. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Chrishelle Hartley, so pretty.  But I feel like Ben and partiuclarly Ciara will be spouting some hypocricy during this Jordan return.

I could've gone for a JJ/Jordan pairing had JJ not turned into some emasculated loser and Jordan totally nuts in the process. I think on paper and in the hands of a competent writer it could've worked they could've bonded over their mentally ill siblings, both work in the medical field and they hate each other's siblings. Plus Jack/Jennifer and the rest of the Hortons would hate it.

Course that would actually provide soapy drama and is too character driven for this show to write so....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Wait, the Kate thing HAS TO BE A fake out. I mean...what?!

I agree, it has to be.  If anything will bring Kate back from the brink, it's the mere idea of any part of her being given to Julie.  

Ain't gonna happen, as Victor Newman would say.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking hell, they better not have yet another man fall in love with fucking Sarah!

Sorry, but if it means FINALLY breaking away from Kuckoo Kristen? Bring it. ANYONE wanting Kristen needs help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Honestly Dr. Shah going off the deep end as lazy and contrived as it is made more sense than when Liam did it and I don't think he and Jennifer ever really went on a date.  He just was into her and she was nice to him.

That being said its a shame this is the best they could've done with the character... Eve going off the deep end makes more sense..

I think it is stupid and short-sighted on the part of the show runners that they decide to pick Dr. Shah as the one to go off the deep end.  Up until now, he was a lovely Doctor.  And a lovely human being.

Do these show runners even watch the news?  Pay attention to social media?

Yes, yes, we have plenty of white bad people on the show.  Because the show is essentially white people.

Pay attention, show runners. ☹️

• Love 5

The show retconning Dr. Shah into a complete psycho is incomprehensible, and to be clear, I hate it, even as one that likes Jack/Jennifer. But then there's a double-edged sword, and I have seen this complaint with gay characters, too.

On US soaps, gay characters are barely seen or, if they are, only "talk tos" for the straight characters, and also they seem to be portrayed as vanilla saints instead of complex people like straight characters.

I think the issue also applies to any minority: Turning them into villains as was done in this way is uber offensive and gross. But then, otherwise, they are barely seen, and if they ARE good, can often be classified as "boring".

This is NEVER to defend Ron or his fellow hacks. Like I said, this sucks. But - if real writers were at the helm and different races/ethnicities were shown with ANY realism, there would be good - and bad - of all people, so it seems like a slippery slope in terms of accurate representation.

But to reiterate strongly? This shit isn't it. But it's typical laziness and offensiveness from ol' Ronnie C.

• Love 10

Considering the rumor that has been going around for weeks I'm assuming at some point right around when they are preparing for Julie to get Kate's heart that is when Stefan gets shot. Typical soap plot.  Kate probably begins to improve and Stefan's heart comes into play . That fall promo showed Kayla saying to someone at the hospital "we did everything we could but there is no neurological activity". 😪 You have no idea how I'm dreading this.

• Love 6

Donating organs doesn't mean anything Jack donated all his organs and he's still here. If the show really wants Stefan to return(with BB in the role) they'll bring him back. Now do they want him back? I'm not sure.

I think they see Gabi as an interloper/third party. I bet they'll tease her messing with Eli/Lani(why else are we getting Lani vs Gabi suddenly out of left field) but nothing really happens. That would require giving Eli and Lani an actual storyline and I don't see that happening.

However this will buy time for her inevitably messing with Chad/Abby again(because that's not been done before *sarcasm*)

At this point I'm just glad JJ is spared from any of these storylines and will be leaving real soon.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

However this will buy time for her inevitably messing with Chad/Abby again(because that's not been done before *sarcasm*)

Aaargh, if this happens. Leave them alone, RC. I'd rather they stay together and just waft in and out like half the characters in this show versus get into a trying triangle again. Who played Abigail during the Chad/Gabi hookups? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

Aaargh, if this happens. Leave them alone, RC. I'd rather they stay together and just waft in and out like half the characters in this show versus get into a trying triangle again. Who played Abigail during the Chad/Gabi hookups? 

Marci Miller

• Love 2

Two of Gabi’s boyfriends cheated on her with Lani but we never seen Gabi calling her out in any satisfying way.

What was contrived was Lani’s closeness to Julie and verbally going after Gabi on her behalf. I noticed that Julie never criticized Lani about lying to JJ for months that he was the father of her unborn baby when Eli really was.

If there was friction between Gabi and Lani, Lani started it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
51 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Two of Gabi’s boyfriends cheated on her with Lani but we never seen Gabi calling her out in any satisfying way.

What was contrived was Lani’s closeness to Julie and verbally going after Gabi on her behalf. I noticed that Julie never criticized Lani about lying to JJ for months that he was the father of her unborn baby when Eli really was.

If there was friction between Gabi and Lani, Lani started it.

She didn't care about either of those guys and the show didn't care about Eli/Gabi or JJ/Gabi as a couple to go through all that trouble. They were pitstops for Gabi/Chad being together or Gabi getting past Chad or trying to get with Chad... 

The only pairing this show cares about where Gabi is concerned is Chad/Gabi. 

I did find it hard to believe Julie wouldn't be a bit angry over it then again Jennifer wasn't mad at Lani over it either. Then again its JJ so why would either of them care... he's his generation's Lucas. A spawn of a legacy family the show has no clue how to write for or any real interest in but is filler.

At least this time around JJ will have nothing to do with this and will leave the show soon that's really the only good thing about all of this for me.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

Some stupid shit will happen like Lani is trying to hit Kristen or Vivian and nail Stefan. The only good shot in Salem was Sami. 

Marci Miller did some good work at the end of her run playing a wretched, hatable, poorly written character. Besides adding some vulnerability and intelligence also was pretty. 

If Gabi and Lani fued I want Gabi to take off her wig or Lani to change it or go natural to compete for Eli’s eye. That wig is an insult. I’ve seen better at Party City. The part and hair line aren’t even plucked and it’s always that lank style and all monochrome dinge. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

MM did nothing for me as Abby she played her so flat. KM's Abby at least has a pulse but in general Abby is just rather unlikeable no matter who plays her even Ashley Benson's version wasn't all that likeable at times especially when she was friends with Chelsea to me at least. 

She was the least problematic when she was a child who served as storyline fodder for her parents and not much of a focal point story wise on her own(so part of the Ashley Benson years)

I don't think Gabi/Lani will really feud its just a tease/filler much like Rafe/Lani's supposed thing a major tease but nothing will really come of it. In the end Eli/Lani will remain intact and then Gabi will direct her attention to Chad/Abby again when they return. No way is this show going to give Eli/Lani something that requires a story where there are possible long term consequences for them... and have another woman of color be the interloper... its a bait and switch. They'll need to give Gabi something to do after they off Stefan so she'll go after Eli for a bit until Chad returns who else is there for her? (unless they do bring back BB as Stefan)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

MM did nothing for me as Abby she played her so flat. KM's Abby at least has a pulse but in general Abby is just rather unlikeable no matter who plays her even Ashley Benson's version wasn't all that likeable at times especially when she was friends with Chelsea to me at least. 

What I loved about Ashley Benson's Abby was that the show hinted that she had Jack's darkness that could have given her the foundation of being a flawed heroine.  I also loved her bond with Nick, they got each other's quirkiness and obsessive traits.. Both characters were ruined beyond repair. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

What I loved about Ashley Benson's Abby was that the show hinted that she had Jack's darkness that could have given her the foundation of being a flawed heroine.  I also loved her bond with Nick, they got each other's quirkiness and obsessive traits.. Both characters were ruined beyond repair. 

Yes I did like her Abby w/ Nick their bond I bought not so much with KM's Abby. Regardless Abby would've been a way better character if they tried to have her own her darkness etc instead of trying to make her a lame imitation of Jennifer. Jennifer was genuinely decent, feisty heroine. Abby pretends to be those things but is always the "victim". Its why JJ worked for me he embraced the fact he was as dark as Jack but had an inherently decent side that reminded me of Jennifer when he first showed up then of course they ended up ruining him shortly after but I digress... 

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Just read a rumor that John Aniston is leaving the show as he is in poor health.

😞

I'd like to think they'd give him a good send-off but ... 

Interesting, especially since he seemed a bit more mobile lately.  He actually was standing up as he went to Doug's recently instead of being seated.

• Love 1

Wait, don't tell me! Ben will save Ciara again, right?

13 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Stefan and Gabi have a romantic night; Lani is shaken when she realizes what she’s done"

🤧😭 damn it! The shooting is happening after some Stabi romance. Bastards.

• Love 7

If they want to make Ciara being kidnapped interesting have Ben do it for a change otherwise don't bother. Sure kidnapping is an overused trope but at least switch it up with characters or space it out over a few years instead of every few months. Jennifer at least wasn't kidnapped for a good while until recently.

image.png.105d2c1af1223c6a870f638117380942.png

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5

Kristen's whole deal with Brady and being pregnant is so damned eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. I know she likely has the same affliction Mike Horton had, aging in reverse, but Kristen dated/was engaged to John and pregnant with HIS kid - Brady's half-sibling (!) - around 20 YEARS AGO.

Make it stop.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
26 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really can't with these spoilers.

It's all recycling. And should be put on the curb.

Yep they just change the name of the characters its all interchangeable.. it wasn't like this before which is why soaps were successful...

Regardless at this point I just want people I like to exit stage left and not come back unless its the final episode of Days where they return so we can see them one last time.

I just can't believe Ron is recycling the Tate Swap story. Really man? Again with Kristen trying to stuff an embryo into her who-ha?

...and why Sarah and Eric's?  Like...WTF?

Guess I should be glad it isn't Lani and Eli's though, right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I just can't believe Ron is recycling the Tate Swap story. Really man? Again with Kristen trying to stuff an embryo into her who-ha?

...and why Sarah and Eric's?  Like...WTF?

Guess I should be glad it isn't Lani and Eli's though, right?

How can it be Sarah and Eric's? Sarah got pregnant naturally. Is this assumption or is it spoiled? If the latter, just flush this turd of a show already.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

How can it be Sarah and Eric's? Sarah got pregnant naturally. Is this assumption or is it spoiled? If the latter, just flush this turd of a show already.

The spoiler was a bunch of women were going to be pregnant and Kristen was going to swap all their embryos or some shit. 

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Kristen stole Theresa's embryo aka Tate and she'd gotten pregnant naturally, too, right?  I have this faint memory of Theresa being drugged and then wheeled into some sort of operating room and then waking up not pregnant anymore.....

I guess Kristen has powers that elude mere mortals.  Too bad any hint of charm isn't one of them.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5