Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sure! Our little group can have a party.  😉 Shady/good couples seem to be a working formula on this show, i.e. Steve (early on)/Kayla and Jack/Jen, so why not go with that here?

I’ll bring ice cream and strawberries!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I wouldn't mind Xander and Sarah continue to have interactions if they stay as sparring siblings. However I am afraid TPTBs will eventually ruin things by pairing them together in the near future. The problem is some characters fit as a couple but some others are the opposite. They already tried to push the idea of Xarah with that necklace scene before. It came off as awkward and the actors didn't feel it. Even Paul Telfer admitted that he didn't understand his character's attraction to Sarah but had to play along. Personally, I find Xarah rather superficial to be a couple. The sight of him getting down on one knee to propose to her is too hysterical to be true. He's much more enjoyable when he's tangling up with the likes of Kristen, Kate, non-nuetred Nicole, Hope or Gabi than falling for Sarah. Also I don't see the point of adding Sarah on the list of "shifty" characters. The show's already getting crowded with them and Vivian will join them soon.

Edited by Guest
editing and add more stuff

I hope that because Xandy is only around for short stints that we don't get to the point where Sarah is trying to make him into a nice guy, or he's falling over himself trying to impress her.

I think I would like Sarah more if she had a good friendship. Theresa had Anne, and that made her much more palatable. 

• Love 5

There's rumors going around that we almost had a Peter Blake return storyline....but it fell through for some reason (Missy threw a hissy...?)

Wonder who might have played him...

I'm totally guessing here but I think Rolfe will only appear in flashbacks to explain how Robin S....I mean "Vivian" survived.

No, wait...he was already "dead" before Vivian come to town with Stefan, right? So maybe he's just alive alive again. All this to say I think Rolfe and Viv are tied in with Nicole and Holly...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

There's rumors going around that we almost had a Peter Blake return storyline....but it fell through for some reason (Missy threw a hissy...?)

Make that Mr. Missy who threw the hissy.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Make that Mr. Missy who threw the hissy.

Are m/m Missy so insecure that bringing Peter Blake back causes them to throw a hissy fit?? Even more ridiculous if someone other than the original actor played the role! Damn cry babies. Bringing Peter back now would have been perfect since all the DiMeras are fighting for the company. And because it can't be said enough...STFU Missy🤬

• Love 4
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wonder who might have played him...

I'm totally guessing here but I think Rolfe will only appear in flashbacks to explain how Robin S....I mean "Vivian" survived.

No, wait...he was already "dead" before Vivian come to town with Stefan, right? So maybe he's just alive alive again. All this to say I think Rolfe and Viv are tied in with Nicole and Holly...

Wasn’t Ben the one who gave Vivian the shot undead 

I have no idea what you call the shot 😂

• Love 1

Ben has had no connection to the Rolfe serum storyline, so no...

...all we saw was Viv waking up after Kate killed her and seeing someone off camera. That was presumably at the factory (that later blew up).

• Love 1
15 hours ago, MsTree said:

Are m/m Missy so insecure that bringing Peter Blake back causes them to throw a hissy fit?? Even more ridiculous if someone other than the original actor played the role! Damn cry babies. Bringing Peter back now would have been perfect since all the DiMeras are fighting for the company. And because it can't be said enough...STFU Missy🤬

For real. And my annoyance with her goes way, way back to when the affair happened. Trying to act all high and mighty when she was the one who chose to screw around on her hubby.

• Love 4

While I liked Peter he was not as memorable to me as Kristen was.  I mean really he's not needed. Outside of the hilariously awkward scenes Missy/Jason would have in this storyline there's really no point to it especially when you factor in that MA's Jack wasn't around for any of this either and MR left in the middle of it. Sure that wouldn't matter if the story is good but we know it wouldn't be so.. A good writer would realize Jack/Jennifer have enough obstacles within themselves to drive story but we don't have that either.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

For real. And my annoyance with her goes way, way back to when the affair happened. Trying to act all high and mighty when she was the one who chose to screw around on her hubby.

Wow...even 20+ years later?  That just tells me that Missy & hubby need to grow up. If he thinks she'll still be tempted all these years later, then they don't have a solid marriage to begin with.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, MsTree said:

Wow...even 20+ years later?  That just tells me that Missy & hubby need to grow up. If he thinks she'll still be tempted all these years later, then they don't have a solid marriage to begin with.

Rumor has it that when the whole thing blew up (hubby might have even walked in on them...erm...how do I put this...singing Like A Prayer? At least that's the version I heard), Mr Man threatened to leave Missy and take their kids. So she had to do damage control, leave the show, get churchy and even *supposedly* admit her slip to the congregation (again, this is just the version I heard and it might have been spiced up).

The Show threatened to sue her for walking, so they compromised on a deal wherein she wouldn't ever have to work with Jason B/Peter again. Something like that. Again, Hubby's terms.

Take that all with a grain of salt.

Edit:

Thanks for the spoilers!

I hope Gabi gets her head together and leaves Stefan and his crazy mother in the dust. Does she have no self-respect at all?

The Hope thing has me worried. I don't think Ron can resist bringing back Princess Gina, and at this point the show probably needs another crazy villain since Kristen is winding down somewhat.

I dread whatever plan Rolfe has to help Kristen with. Is she going to implant a chip into Brady's head to turn him into a lovesick zombie? Would anyone even notice the difference?

I am happy to hear that we're finally going to get to see Nicole and Eric happy together. Hopefully the writers are smart enough to go the route of having Xander be the father. Xander and Sarah really aren't compatible in the long run, but the fact that they're so different makes for an interesting dynamic.

It's just gross to think that Eric might have gotten her pregnant on the very night her husband walked out. Is this girl ever going to get a divorce from Rex?

I agree with the idea that Philip should be there if Kate is going to get badly hurt. We're long overdue for his return and that seems like a golden opportunity.

I hope Lani doesn't get raped or something crazy. She was already overdosed on some drug a few years ago during a sting.

How Jennifer has any authority to set up a mad scientist in a University Hospital is beyond me.

I find it kind of strange that The Case of the Accidental Murder of Ted is likely to take up more screentime than Kristen's far longer list of crimes. Realistically, she should be in prison and on trial until next spring.

I fully don't give a crap about Rafe, Jordan and Ben. If only they could pull Lani into their storyline, I could just tune all four of them out at once.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I am happy to hear that we're finally going to get to see Nicole and Eric happy together. Hopefully the writers are smart enough to go the route of having Xander be the father. Xander and Sarah really aren't compatible in the long run, but the fact that they're so different makes for an interesting dynamic.

@QueenSerena - thanks so much for the spoilers. So much to unpack!

Regarding the WTD storyline, while I agree a Xarah baby would be interesting, I would assume Sarah will be unsure if the baby is Eric or Rex’s, and Xander will step in and they’ll pretend they slept together again and he’s the father. Having Xander actually be a possibility as the father would be off from a timeline perspective given Xarah slept together months ago.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BoldDays said:

Regarding the WTD storyline, while I agree a Xarah baby would be interesting, I would assume Sarah will be unsure if the baby is Eric or Rex’s, and Xander will step in and they’ll pretend they slept together again and he’s the father.

I am guessing this too and that is a trope I love so I'm tentatively excited.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am guessing this too and that is a trope I love so I'm tentatively excited. [Xander pretending to be daddy to a Sarah spawn]

I am not here for much, but I am so here for this. And Jack/Jenn. But, my God, Hope had better not go all Gina again. That has ruined her enough for eons.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Xander and Sarah really aren't compatible in the long run, but the fact that they're so different makes for an interesting dynamic.

Not compatible for the long run...I'm not so sure. The "opposites" formula historically works on this show.

Blue collar Roman/more refined Marlena (Both Roman and RoJohn as played.)

Rough around the edges Bo, the merchant marine/spoiled Horton princess Hope

Downright almost criminal Steve, a.k.a. "Patch"/sweet nurse [now doctor] Kayla

Rich-boy rapist Jack/spunky Horton heroine Jennifer

Just to name a few.

I don't know what the future holds for Xander/Sarah, but should they become a couple, the above history shows it could work, if done right. (The last three words do give me pause. It's freaking Ron Carlivati. But still...)

• Love 11

Now that we've had the excitement of the fall preview, these are for next week:

My eyes nearly rolled right out of my head at the random Ben mention. 🙄 I've seen hints of what happens with Julie, including the news she gets, but want to wait until it's posted somewhere to confirm. It's going to be a doozy, and the outcome is fairly obvious imo, if it's true.

• Love 5

Yes, the whole thing with Eric and Nicole has been so drawn out that I don't even care anymore.  Not to mention that Nicole is more fun when she's causing trouble.  Weepy Nicole is a snooze.  

There was a rumor that a future storyline will enrage fans, and some were speculating it could be a Ben and Hope pairing.  I could see Ron bringing back Princess Gina to try to pull that off, though.  

Robin Strasser is reportedly only in about 15 episodes, so it sounds like Vivian's revenge against Kate will play out rather quickly.  That may not be so bad if she was directed to chew the scenery like they had Judith Chapman gobbling up everything in sight, but I was hoping to see her stick around a little longer.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Yes, the whole thing with Eric and Nicole has been so drawn out that I don't even care anymore.  Not to mention that Nicole is more fun when she's causing trouble.  Weepy Nicole is a snooze.  

There was a rumor that a future storyline will enrage fans, and some were speculating it could be a Ben and Hope pairing.  I could see Ron bringing back Princess Gina to try to pull that off, though.  

Robin Strasser is reportedly only in about 15 episodes, so it sounds like Vivian's revenge against Kate will play out rather quickly.  That may not be so bad if she was directed to chew the scenery like they had Judith Chapman gobbling up everything in sight, but I was hoping to see her stick around a little longer.  

Hope is so unrecognizable her banging Ben wouldn't really register at this point. Although it would fall in the line of Horton tradition where a mother/daughter triangle is involved. Hell that's how Hope came to be in the first place.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I agree with the idea that Philip should be there if Kate is going to get badly hurt. We're long overdue for his return and that seems like a golden opportunity.

I'm too afraid it'd be JPL.  No thankee!

In other fall preview news, so Will and Sonny's story for fall is no story?  Lame.

• Love 4

Wilson are the token gay couple which actually works for them I rather have them provide comic relief than any real drama at this point

That being said I don't think JPL is returning to Days. However I don't want Phillip back this show has ruined enough of my faves I want them to stay away.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other fall preview news, so Will and Sonny's story for fall is no story?  Lame.

I was pretty disappointed to see that. But they'll be involved in Kate's medical crisis, and I think there's a chance they'll get some play in Stabi's story as well. The fall preview is basically for September and parts of October, though, so I'm hoping for something more/better for them by the time November sweeps rolls around.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Wilson are the token gay couple which actually works for them I rather have them provide comic relief than any real drama at this point.

Ugh it's so retrograde, it's exactly what I feared when they got remarried so quick, they'd go back to standing around holding hands and being talk-tos.

When even Lucas and Brad on GH - barely-there support characters in a baby swap involving THEIR BABY - are doing better, you got problems.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I hope Lani doesn't get raped or something crazy. She was already overdosed on some drug a few years ago during a sting.

This is such a Ron thing to do.  I bet that is what happens because I just can't think of anything else that would threaten to postpone the wedding.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I've seen hints of what happens with Julie, including the news she gets, but want to wait until it's posted somewhere to confirm. It's going to be a doozy, and the outcome is fairly obvious imo, if it's true.

That's tantalizing, @QueenSerena! You have me thinking this is Ron C's controversial storyline. Good stuff, I hope. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I've seen hints of what happens with Julie, including the news she gets, but want to wait until it's posted somewhere to confirm. It's going to be a doozy, and the outcome is fairly obvious imo, if it's true.

I need to know these hints. Where'd you see them?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There's been rumblings that Julie will need a new heart, Stefan gets shot, dies and Julie gets his heart.

I'm actually livid typing that fwiw. But I expect it of Ron.

Sure..... makes sense considering all the players......Stefan gets shot, Gabi feels guilty because she really couldn't give a shit that Julie had a heart attack, an appeal is made to her and she gives them her dead husband's heart to keep that old bat sqawking away.  

And we're all supposed to be weeping on the edge of our chairs.

Ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There's been rumblings that Julie will need a new heart, Stefan gets shot, dies and Julie gets his heart.

Yep. And it's officially mentioned here, so now I'm willing to bet my house that Stefan is the donor and that that's the terrible decision Gabi has to make.

EDIgDajU8AcxSaq.jpg

And I should add, I feel bad for their fans (who are creating petitions for BB to return) because there's probably no way to bring Stefan back after this. I mean, it's a soap and crazier things have happened (hello, Jack!), but it would appear they're going the Dr. Dan route with him.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 4

Oh and of COURSE fucking Ben is going to be a damn hero- again. 🙄

The only silver lining I'm anticipating with this Julie and Stefan shit is that I'm fully expecting my queen CB to be phenomenal.  I haven't even begun to fully go on about how much I despise this story. Like he couldnt die to save someone who doesnt make me want to make me gauge my ears out?

Oh and of COURSE fucking Ben is going to be a damn hero- again. 🙄

The only silver lining I'm anticipating with this Julie and Stefan shit is that I'm fully expecting my queen CB to be phenomenal.  I haven't even begun to fully go on about how much I despise this story. Like he couldnt die to save someone who doesnt make me want to make me gauge my ears out?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This is one of the most ludicrous plot twists EVER.  They don't give new hearts to people who are 147!!!  Usually you have to be in good health and under 70.

• Love 11

I'm disappointed with the Julie storyline. I don't care about Julie being grateful I liked Gaby and Stefan together. I will miss BB. Never saw him before but I have liked his acting. Good recast.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

This is one of the most ludicrous plot twists EVER.  They don't give new hearts to people who are 147!!!  Usually you have to be in good health and under 70.

At her advanced age, Julie would not be a prime candidate for a heart transplant.

• Love 2

Maybe with Dr Rolf and Vivian in town those of us who like Stefan can hope for some twisty-turny nonsense where it only looks like Stefan is dead, and Julie gets someone else's heart.  With Vivian's stay being short-lived, I can see her leaving town with a presumed dead Stefan.  I'll be surprised if Ron actually kills off the DiMera he created.  

• Love 4