Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I thought we were going to get Chabby VS Stabi in the Fall.

Was that rumor just wrong...or was it an aborted storyline? Seems lots of stuff is getting reshuffled.

The digital series seemed to come out of left field. So when it was announced that Chad and Abby were returning, I think maybe the soap press - what is left of it - thought they were going to the broadcast show, but then ended up on the digital version? So maybe everything else was a rumor?

No idea if/when Chad and Abby are supposed to show on on the main show.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

Chad/BF is listed as a contract player in a recent behind the scenes snapshot posted by SN.  I guess the cast list was behind him.  Rumor is that Abby/Kate is recurring which is why we may be back with Gaby/Chad.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

Chad/BF is listed as a contract player in a recent behind the scenes snapshot posted by SN.  I guess the cast list was behind him.  Rumor is that Abby/Kate is recurring which is why we may be back with Gaby/Chad.  

Somehow I missed this...and wish I could all over again. (No offense meant to you, @Irlandesa!) But Chad/Gabi again?! (And no, I am in NO WAY a Chad/Abby fan, so it has nothing to do with that.)

I think a simple "Uffda!" describes my feelings perfectly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

The digital series seemed to come out of left field. So when it was announced that Chad and Abby were returning, I think maybe the soap press - what is left of it - thought they were going to the broadcast show, but then ended up on the digital version? So maybe everything else was a rumor?

From what I've read, the digital series is to help cut down on the time between an announced return and the actual on screen return, given their godawful production schedule. Basically, it's meant to set the stage for return and bring viewers up to speed on what's been happening off screen for the returning character/s (but it's also not supposed to affect what's currently happening on screen). I wonder if they'll do something for Steve in the digital series, since he's still not due back on screen for another 2-3 months.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Next week:

zTI7jO4.jpg

70189725_10100207751873477_7708527687052

69238177_10100207751898427_4382363025705

I let out the heaviest sigh imaginable at Ben being involved in both Eric and Julie's stories. If they wanted me to give up on watching Show altogether... 🙄🤐

Fall Preview:

69851056_10100207751738747_4988692127341

69431445_10100207751763697_6160247480706

69257540_10100207751783657_4811863732445

Like really, Show wants me to be all "Ooooh, Ben's such a heeeeeerooooo!!!!

😍" Meanwhile, I'm over here like:

giphy.gif

Edited by QueenSerena
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

I wonder if Julie will show any gratitude to Gabi for agreeing to the heart donation. I am certain that the rest of the Hortons will actually be grateful for saving her. 

I'm willing to bet that not only will Julie be grateful, but all the animosity she held for Gabi will be totally gone because she now has Stefan's heart.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, MsTree said:

I'm willing to bet that not only will Julie be grateful, but all the animosity she held for Gabi will be totally gone because she now has Stefan's heart.

You're probably right about the heart donation, but realistically, Julie should instead receive part of StefanO!s lower intestine, then maybe she wouldn't be such a huge asshole.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, rcc said:

I'm disappointed with the Julie storyline. I don't care about Julie being grateful I liked Gaby and Stefan together. I will miss BB. Never saw him before but I have liked his acting. Good recast.

Me too.  BB was a great addition and he is just being wasted.  And seriously, more bedside scenes where Julie is on death's doorstep? 🙄

I guess the way the spoilers read, it is Vivian's plot to get revenge that will lead to Stefan's death, hence the short appearance by Viv.  

I like the fact that things are happening on the show, keeping it lively, but at the same time they need to build some continuity with characters.  I would much rather see what happens with Stefan and Gabi, or anyone, than watch Eric dump Sarah again, and moon over Nicole. 🤮  And there was a time I really liked Eric.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

I think it'll make her even crazier having some DiMera in her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

My mind went straight to the gutter after reading your reply even though it probably wasn't intended that way. 

trash hide GIF by Bare Tree Media

• LOL 7

Well, I guess we can look forward to Ben reading the Christmas story at the hospital after he hangs his Christmas ornament at the Horton house. I mean, how could you not love a guy like this.🙄

Edited by Sidney
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Well, the Jack/Jennifer/JJ spoiler sounds fun! But if Gabi comes between Chad and Abby AGAIN, I'll be back to throwing my remote at the TV. And yikes, that first shot of Robin Strasser? Granted I haven't seen her since OLTL 30 years or more ago, but this character looks like a cartoon. Of course Vivian is cartoonish, so maybe it'll work, lol.

I don't know, Show, I just don't know. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And here we go!

8 hours ago, MsTree said:

You mean her volume will then turn up to 100? 😱 

The human dog whistle!

8 hours ago, Jaded said:

My mind went straight to the gutter after reading your reply even though it probably wasn't intended that way. 

trash hide GIF by Bare Tree Media

HAHAHAHA!!  Noooooooooooo!!   Maybe THAT is what kills Stefan?

4 hours ago, Sidney said:

Well, I guess we can look forward to Ben reading the Christmas story at the hospital after he hangs his Christmas ornament at the Horton house. I mean, how could you not love a guy like this.🙄

How much you wanna bet somebody gives him a necktie for Christmas?

You are all killing me ####DEAD#### with laughter this morning!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Is Hope switching back to Gina? 

I've wondered the exact same thing. Dr. Rolf is back in town, John and Marlena are involved in figuring out what's wrong with her, and the story is just beginning next month which means it's only going to blow up from there. KA was recently on set dressed & styled in a very non-Hope way imo (see the tweet below). I'm almost wondering if that ends up being the crazy thing Ron does, because what if for instance Princess Gina becomes attracted to Hope's daughter's boyfriend? It's way out there speculation, but.......🤮

Beyond that, here are more early spoilers for the week of September 9th:

• Love 4

OMG - Hope does look she is in Princess Gina mode - please tell me that she is not going to try to do an accent again???? And, OK, now I can see the Hope/Ben rumors. Real Hope wouldn't do that, but "not Hope" would. Jordan just got out of Bayview - maybe Hope should take that bed. Really - they (Ron) can't think of anything for her to do other than go crazy because she doesn't have a man? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Really - they (Ron) can't think of anything for her to do other than go crazy because she doesn't have a man? 

Great point. Remember Evil Nighttime Hope? Also when she was between lovers, I think. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

OMG - Hope does look she is in Princess Gina mode - please tell me that she is not going to try to do an accent again????

Seriously. KA is embarrassingly bad with the accent. It wasn't great in the 90s, but now it's just cringe worthy.

ReRon is a really apt nickname. How many times has he used the "person in disguise" trope already? Adrienne/Bonnie, Marlena/Hattie, Gabby/Gabi, Nicole/Kristen...enough already. Can't the characters be compelling as themselves?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

Days does a good promo but the end product tends to be a disappointment. If they wanted Julie to have someone's heart they should've just killed Tripp off. It would give Kayla some material, facilitate Steve's return and lead to the possibility of a vengeful Ava BFTD making Stayla, JJ/Haley, Julie etc suffer 

That being said it sounds like I'm getting more JJ/Jack scenes before he leaves the only good JJ related spoilers these days. I hope he gets a haircut at some point.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2

A time jump?!

Oh Lord no. The character's ages are messed up enough already! And why should Ron, of all people, get to do something so brash and permanent?

The whole point of soaps, Ron, is getting to see things play out slowly...we don't want to skip ahead.

What else could it be? Turning back time?

The hand at the end is...crazy campy. Even for Days.

Like seeing Victor want Ben dead but we all know it won't stick and he'll come out smelling like roses...so stop giving us false hope.

Is the Elani wedding also happening in the town square? There's another locale that needs some serious smudging. So many characters nearly died there. Some real bad mojo there. Abe was shot, Theo was shot, Doc was shot...

Strangely the Jack, Jennifer and JJ stuff looks the most promising. I don't care about that clan much.

I hope I bawl when Ericole are reunited. Bring it, Ron. Write something good. Not more vague, cookie cutter dialogue.

Robin S looks a hot mess as Viv. First Morgan F, then Crazy Eyes (forgot her name) and now Robin S. Ron sure likes his OTT diva antics. But if he couldn't do it right with Kristen, and he hasn't, he should stop. And he clearly can't.

And oh look...Princess Gina! Unless Millicent Martin is coming back, I don't want none of this. None.

And Jordan back for another back massage from the bus Ron's using to mow down characters in the name of Ben. The slutty nurse's outfit is real classy. I'm sure that's the standard uniform at Bayview. Hate seeing Claire in there....

Xandy in a wig. Okay. *Shrug*

Is that Viv Lani has a gun on in the park...?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Lani wedding dress looks so pretty.   It would be really nice if Theo shows up for the wedding. 

Why does Victor suddenly care that Ciara is with Ben ? 

I wouldn't say suddenly he did freeze her trust fund over it although I rather have Victor be fixated on breaking up Ben/Ciara than these two being shoehorned into storylines they don't belong and Victor having to deal with Wilson and Brady's drama as the only reasons we hear from him. That being said he should've been in this storyline a lot earlier and Hope should've enlisted Victor in getting rid of Ben in the first place.

3 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Is princess Gina a whole different person from Hope or is she another identity of Hope’s? I missed when she was on the show before.

Princess Gina exists and was Greta(Swamp Girl's)'s mother. Greta was involved with Eric almost involved with Austin and best friends with Jack. She looks exactly like Hope. Hope was used by Stefano to recreate Princess Gina she had a microchip implanted in her etc.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

A time jump?!

Oh Lord no. The character's ages are messed up enough already! And why should Ron, of all people, get to do something so brash and permanent?

The whole point of soaps, Ron, is getting to see things play out slowly...we don't want to skip ahead.

What else could it be? Turning back time?

The hand at the end is...crazy campy. Even for Days.

Like seeing Victor want Ben dead but we all know it won't stick and he'll come out smelling like roses...so stop giving us false hope.

Is the Elani wedding also happening in the town square? There's another locale that needs some serious smudging. So many characters nearly died there. Some real bad mojo there. Abe was shot, Theo was shot, Doc was shot...

Strangely the Jack, Jennifer and JJ stuff looks the most promising. I don't care about that clan much.

I hope I bawl when Ericole are reunited. Bring it, Ron. Write something good. Not more vague, cookie cutter dialogue.

Robin S looks a hot mess as Viv. First Morgan F, then Crazy Eyes (forgot her name) and now Robin S. Ron sure likes his OTT diva antics. But if he couldn't do it right with Kristen, and he hasn't, he should stop. And he clearly can't.

And oh look...Princess Gina! Unless Millicent Martin is coming back, I don't want none of this. None.

And Jordan back for another back massage from the bus Ron's using to mow down characters in the name of Ben. The slutty nurse's outfit is real classy. I'm sure that's the standard uniform at Bayview. Hate seeing Claire in there....

Xandy in a wig. Okay. *Shrug*

Is that Viv Lani has a gun on in the park...?

Yeah I don't get it either and like I said in another thread I hate that Ron is going to write the end of this show which is why I"m glad my faves are fired from this show or will soon be written out. As I said its going to get worse writing wise with no end in sight.

However I think they are doing this to write the ending of Days if they don't get renewed it will be like Will and Grace which ended up getting undone when it returned.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

Great promo.  Makes me want to get back into watching again.

About the twist, I remember reading about something happening this fall that might get Ron fired.  Guess we'll know soon what it is.

Time jump was one of the comments I saw on Twitter. Another comment was a "Bobby Ewing in the shower" twist, with Bo in the shower.

Wonder if it's something to make Ben not be the serial killer?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

My little Jack & Jenn heart went pitty-pat at the beginning of the promo. The smile on Jack's face, the way she said "It's us, you and me", the pure joy, it was just everything I have been wanting since Jack came back.

Poor Gabi - Julie better be on her fucking knees thanking her for giving Julie her husband's heart.

Hope as Princess Gina is going to sleep with Ben? Really? Just a big fat no.

They had better not do a time jump. BTW, that is how Guiding Light ended, with a time jump. Just saying...

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did Ron have anything to do with the jump on GL?

If there was a time jump on GL, then that couldn't be the twist, if it's true that whatever it is is something that has never been done on soaps before.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, cmahorror said:

Princess Gina is going to sleep with Ben? Really? Just a big fat no.

HARD PASS. What disgusting bullshit. Gina already damaged Hope, let's just ruin her completely by doing this. Ron has more issues than Time Magazine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, buffynut said:

Another comment was a "Bobby Ewing in the shower" twist, with Bo in the shower.

What is this? I know it's from Dallas but I'm not sure what exactly it is.

4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did Ron have anything to do with the jump on GL?

I don't think Ron was ever involved with GL.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What is this? I know it's from Dallas but I'm not sure what exactly it is.

I never watched Dallas, but I have read about it enough to know. The character of Bobby Ewing on Dallas was killed off. But I guess ratings cratered and the stories thereafter were a mess. So, at the end of the season, Victoria Principal's character, who played his wife, woke up one day and heard water running.

Voila! It was her hubby, Bobby, very much alive in the shower, making the entire disaster season nothing but a dream.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah ok yes I did know about that lol. I did think maybe the twist might be that everything for some amount of time had been a dream. Didn't the Bob Newhart Show do that, too?

Bob Newhart's second show in the '80s, Newhart, did something like that, yeah.

• Love 3