Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Jason47 just confirmed that there will be a time jump of several months.

Speaking of Jason47, he must be well known to former cast. Tammy Taylor, who apparently played teen Hope Williams just prior to Kristian Alfonso, put a link to Jason's site on her YT page in the description of this video from 1981. I think I posted it prior, but it is Hope saying her goodbye to Julie as they discuss their mother and Doug, etc.

Actually a very nice scene. Julie isn't screaming for one. The quality is outstanding! I wonder if Ms. Taylor saved reels or something. Think she may have a few other scenes from her time on the show up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, BoldDays said:

Given the tape-ahead schedule even if they do have an escape hatch, it would be a year before they could fix it, right? Given we are 8-9 months ahead and they’d need a few months to see reaction... so here’s hoping it’s good! 🤞😳

Exactly. Plus the writing is completed around a month before scenes are filmed. I was thinking along the lines of having some (or all, if it comes to that lmao) of this stuff turn out to be a dream. Mainly, I just want them to survive to see another renewal, then hire a new head writer to reset or whatever is needed.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

That is so beyond stupid lol. I mean, if you're gonna do a time jump you might as well go all in and make it at least a year. 

A time jump of just 8 months is practically pointless. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BoldDays said:

Given the tape-ahead schedule even if they do have an escape hatch, it would be a year before they could fix it, right? Given we are 8-9 months ahead and they’d need a few months to see reaction... so here’s hoping it’s good

I'm just gonna call it - this jumping ahead business is so that we can skip over more of Ben proving himself and get straight to the good stuff: him getting back pats from John, hugs from Marlena, a tree ornament from Julie and Doug and an engagement ring from Ciara with out it seeming "too soon".

Ralf.

Also, we can get Sarah to deliver her baby, Kristen can "resurface after being in hiding for a while", and somehow this will benefit Abigail...because it just has to.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm just gonna call it - this jumping ahead business is so that we can skip over more of Ben proving himself and get straight to the good stuff: him getting back pats from John, hugs from Marlena, a tree ornament from Julie and Doug and an engagement ring from Ciara with out it seeming "too soon".

I can’t see why they would center it around Ben. He hasn’t been the lead story to date since his return and tends to be either liked or loathed, so it would be super-risky to base a reboot on such a divisive character. 

I wonder whether the 8 months timing is a clue and it’s linked to pregnancies. I read somewhere on Twitter that a load of the women were going to have babies. Wish I could find the source to know how authentic it is though.

• Love 3

From https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-kristens-crazy-baby-swap-plot-time-jump-dool-nuts/"

Days of Our Lives spoilers indicate Sarah Horton (Linsey Godfrey) soon finds out she’s preggo. But, she’s not sure which Brady brother is her baby daddy. That pregnancy – plus a few others – are all rumored to be part of this bizarre plot. The latest rumors swirling are that many of the young women. shown in the promo will all turn up pregnant.

The craziness says that now that she’s exposed, Kristen DiMera steals one of the embryos for herself. But that’s not all. The spoilers talk is that she also swaps the other fetuses around so that none of the pregnant mothers carries their own child. Crazy, right? But remember that the Days of Our Lives spoilers video promised something wild that’s not been done before.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

The craziness says that now that she’s exposed, Kristen DiMera steals one of the embryos for herself. But that’s not all. The spoilers talk is that she also swaps the other fetuses around so that none of the pregnant mothers carries their own child. Crazy, right? But remember that the Days of Our Lives spoilers video promised something wild that’s not been done before.

Actual transcript of me reading this news:

"Oh my God, not again, not again! No! No, no, no....what?!? Oh my GOD! What?! What are you doing Ron?! No, no, no! The hell..?! NO!"

*Walks away*

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Except Sarah got knocked up naturally, not via embryo implantation. So I doubt she will wave a magic wand and have her embryo exposed to play "Spin The Bottle: Embryo Edition!"

And Kristen HAS stolen an embryo prior, so that isn't something Never! Done! On! Daytime! EVAH!

Wake me if this hack ever gets the boot, K?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Victor strangling Ben? Yeah, right... That could happen. Victor can’t even stand up for more than 3 minutes.

Yes, that was my first thought.  Does Brady have to perform CPR on Victor who's having a heart attack from over-exertion?  Ben can't do it because he's laughing too hard at the thought that Victor actually believes he could take Ben.

Edited by DaphneCat
Finish the sentence.
  • LOL 3
19 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

It's also the date of the show's 54th Anniversary. (The show debuted on November 8, 1965. I recall, when Soapnet existed, it once showed the first episode on its anniversary years ago.)

Aha! Maybe this is a red herring, and they're doing some fancy anniversary thing  -- like a one-off they do sometimes for Halloween -- and it will only last that day. Please. Yep, that's what I'm going with, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Except Sarah got knocked up naturally, not via embryo implantation. So I doubt she will wave a magic wand and have her embryo exposed to play "Spin The Bottle: Embryo Edition!"

And Kristen HAS stolen an embryo prior, so that isn't something Never! Done! On! Daytime! EVAH!

Wake me if this hack ever gets the boot, K?

Kristen is in her 50's.  Women have gotten pregnant naturally in their 50's but it is very rare without the aid of fertility drugs.  How can Kristen pull this off. Kristen needs to die what a pointless and played out character.. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, tribeca said:

What’s wrong with Jennifer?

Where do I start?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8971d54e60a27d7080990

great a bunch of pregnancy stories lines. Everyone’s going to be talking to rolled up blankets and carrying pillows since show can’t afford baby actors.

• LOL 13
13 hours ago, tribeca said:

What’s wrong with Jennifer?

She's been kidnapped some speculate Dr. Shah going off the deep end. Regardless this is going to bring me some great Jack/JJ scenes and honestly I'm glad to have some JJ spoilers I can actually enjoy for once before he leaves the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

She's been kidnapped some speculate Dr. Shah going off the deep end. Regardless this is going to bring me some great Jack/JJ scenes and honestly I'm glad to have some JJ spoilers I can actually enjoy for once before he leaves the show.

I just read there's a new Doctor Shah, so I guess that's what's coming.

• Love 2

So Rafe is clearly the Baby Daddy.  I just don’t understand how old the baby is and when did they sleep together given his 2+ years with Hope.

Think we need to guess how many wigs Dorian has (I wont call her Vivian).  15 days of airing, I’m going 8 wigs.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SueB said:

So Rafe is clearly the Baby Daddy.  I just don’t understand how old the baby is and when did they sleep together given his 2+ years with Hope.

They should've made David about 4-5 years old around the time Jordan left Salem and shared a dance with Rafe before she left that actually makes sense.

Unless she stole his sperm or something.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2019 at 7:36 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

She's been kidnapped some speculate Dr. Shah going off the deep end.

I wonder if this was the original storyline meant for Peter. 

But I would like to share this post I made from July when Jennifer went on her second date with Shah.  I'm not saying I called it but...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, that guy is hot and that's enough for me!

I thought I was the only one who looked up this dude and was relieved at least he seems attractive. 

How many kidnappings does this show need a year? 12? If Jennifer was also tied to a bed they would be playing Ciara’s song. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I’m getting pretty tired of people getting kidnapped and held hostage.

Oh, I dunno, I think I could put up with Ron Carlivati being kidnapped and held hostage......yep, I'd be okay with it.......

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Whew, y'all are the best! 🤣

Okay, here are some early spoilers for the week of the 23rd:

"Gabi is torn when Will asks if Vivian shot his grandmother; Kristen enlists Rolf for an unusual procedure; Sarah prepares to end her pregnancy; Jack and Jennifer have an emotional reunion"

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/09/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-16-20-2019/

Edit - Here are S I D's spoilers for next week:

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, boes said:

Oh, I dunno, I think I could put up with Ron Carlivati being kidnapped and held hostage......yep, I'd be okay with it.......

Amen! This guy couldn't write a character driven story if it bit him in the ass. Talk about lazy writing.

• Love 2

So, regarding the whole deal with Dr. Shah going off the deep end.........remember the thing about how Peter was supposed to return? To the point where he'd been included in scripts, and then anything involving him had to be dropped/reworked at the literal last minute?

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

That doesn't really bother me. Most of the shows criminals are white anyway.

I just think if they did have to rewrite this story, they could have made Jennifer's kidnapper anybody else. Even a total stranger. There was really no motivation previously for Shaw to be this obsessed with Jennifer. He was just a nice guy co-worker of hers who was mildly interested. There was no hint of him being obsessed in the least.

I'm super glad that this wasn't Peter's story. Jennifer was single and available for like five freaking years after Jack died. She was with Dan for a while, and then Eric for a little while but basically unclaimed. Peter has probably been freed from jail for several years now and would have had ample time to return to Jennifer if he really wanted to. I'd like to think Peter is over her at this point.

Ron really sucks. He just keeps recycling old stories. Vivian buries someone else? Peter comes back to kidnap Jennifer about 20 years too late? Yeesh.

Are we going to see Marlena back in a cage again? (I shouldn't tempt him)

I hate that they're dragging out this beat of Gabi keeping the secret of the attempted murder of Kate. Is the show really trying to suggest that Gabi has more loyalty now to Stefan than she does to Will?

Nice to see John having a father/son scene with Brady again, I just wish it had nothing to do with Kristen.

• Love 7