Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

If they want to make Ciara being kidnapped interesting have Ben do it for a change otherwise don't bother. Sure kidnapping is an overused trope but at least switch it up with characters or space it out over a few years instead of every few months. Jennifer at least wasn't kidnapped for a good while until recently.

image.png.105d2c1af1223c6a870f638117380942.png

Yay!!! 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

How can it be Sarah and Eric's? Sarah got pregnant naturally. Is this assumption or is it spoiled? If the latter, just flush this turd of a show already.

Tate was a natural conception but she stole him as an embryo out of Theresa.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

So Sarah is going to have her pregnancy terminated and a dead embryo is going to be put into Kristen and miraculously be alive?

From today's ep, it sounds like Kristen wants Rolf to intercept the abortion and put the live embryo into Kristen like she did with Theresa's embryo.

But actually, if Rolf is involved, then yea maybe he's gonna use his alive again serum on a dead embryo.

Fucking hell!

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

From today's ep, it sounds like Kristen wants Rolf to intercept the abortion and put the live embryo into Kristen like she did with Theresa's embryo.

But actually, if Rolf is involved, then yea maybe he's gonna use his alive again serum on a dead embryo.

Fucking hell!

Yikes -- god, I'm beginning to look forward to this time jump thing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking hell!

The show has become sunset beach. I thought a woman on there using a turkey baster to inseminate her unconscious  rival with with another man's sperm to get her pregnant in order to get with her man was too much at the time. I thought it was rape at the time, I was so disgusted. I have no words for what Ron is doing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

The show has become sunset beach. I thought a woman on there using a turkey baster to inseminate her unconscious  rival with with another man's sperm to get her pregnant in order to get with her man was too much at the time. I thought it was rape at the time, I was so disgusted. I have no words for what Ron is doing. 

Sunset Beach at least had other plots that balanced out some of the crazier ones. like Ben/Meg, Greg/Olivia/Cole/Caitlin etc so I found that one easier to ignore. 

Days is just crazy all across the board except for the characters we barely see(Abe, Kayla etc)

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm sorry.....I'm sorry....

WHAT? THE? FUCK?

57 YEAR OLD KRISTEN IS PREGNANT WITH BRADY'S CHILD...!?!

😤

I already ranted about this. LOL! But how oogie, first being pregnant EONS AGO by Brady's FATHER and now with his?! Gross. This whole "let's take embryos from women's bodies!" is not fun. It's disgusting and constitutes violation. But Ron somehow gets off on that. It's nasty.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So this is supposed to be the story that could get Ron fired, right?

I'm now glad for the time jump.  The last thing I need to see is nine months of Sarah lamenting about her abortion while someone else carries the fetus.  Cuz you know that would happen.  They're going to want to tell parallel stories and that would be the only angle they could tell with her. 

If Kristin doesn't get the embryo, I imagine Gabi might so we can look forward to months of seeing her hopeful about having her late husband's baby OR they'll do this to Lani so she can be preggers with another baby she'll lose...

Because that is also what will happen when, once the baby is here, Sarah is probably going to change her mind and want custody of the kid.  Eric too.  And they'll all yell at her for her decision to abort. 

She's also going to be with Xander,  most likely, a man who was willing to do this, ruining them.  And the time jump will jump over the good falling in love stuff that is supposed to make the betrayal,  when she finds out about it, hurt so good.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I already ranted about this. LOL! But how oogie, first being pregnant EONS AGO by Brady's FATHER and now with his?! Gross. This whole "let's take embryos from women's bodies!" is not fun. It's disgusting and constitutes violation. But Ron somehow gets off on that. It's nasty.

Corday is signing off on this plus this has been done before with Theresa(and Ron wasn't writing for the show back then....)

1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

So this is supposed to be the story that could get Ron fired, right?

I'm now glad for the time jump.  The last thing I need to see is nine months of Sarah lamenting about her abortion while someone else carries the fetus.  Cuz you know that would happen.  They're going to want to tell parallel stories and that would be the only angle they could tell with her. 

If Kristin doesn't get the embryo, I imagine Gabi might so we can look forward to months of seeing her hopeful about having her late husband's baby OR they'll do this to Lani so she can be preggers with another baby she'll lose...

Because that is also what will happen when, once the baby is here, Sarah is probably going to change her mind and want custody of the kid.  Eric too.  And they'll all yell at her for her decision to abort. 

She's also going to be with Xander,  most likely, a man who was willing to do this, ruining them.  And the time jump will jump over the good falling in love stuff that is supposed to make the betrayal,  when she finds out about it, hurt so good.

I'd be surprised if this is the story that would get him fired but not the immigration one or DID.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Corday is signing off on this plus this has been done before with Theresa(and Ron wasn't writing for the show back then....)

Okay. It's still gross. Corday, Ron, or whomever using that is nasty. But this shit is typical Ron, whether he was involved the last time or not.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

Okay. It's still gross. Corday, Ron, or whomever using that is nasty. But this shit is typical Ron, whether he was involved the last time or not.

I agree it is gross but Corday is letting it happen and we know he can kill storylines he doesn't like if he really wanted to was my point.

We're stuck with Ron till the bitter end of this show I'm afraid. I mean for those who like him great for me? Not so much and I want characters I like to exit stage left with the quickness because its only going to get worse. 

2 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Well the fired thing was just someone talking about how bad an upcoming story is.  This would be it.

And no, I doubt it'd get him actually fired.

This much I bet: Betty and Ted Corday are doing gymnastics routines in their graves seeing how their son is ruining this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

The article says Kristen DOESNT steal Sarah’s embryo, because Rolf informs her that she’s already pregnant. 

But someone above says they read that Rolf decides to implant the embryo elsewhere.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

My guess would be Nicole because she had a hard time getting pregnant, and more importantly, it IS Eric's baby.

• Love 3

One of the defining traits of Kristen's character was her infertility following the explosion in Paris. The time has long since passed when going back on that could have been plausible...or a worthwhile twist.

I don't know which is worse: watching a boring show that tells insular stories and pushes aside my favorite characters in favor of the headwriter's pets (aka the Dena era)...or this 150 miles per minute freakshow that ruins my favourite characters by having them do and endure impossible things.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

One of the defining traits of Kristen's character was her infertility following the explosion in Paris. The time has long since passed when going back on that could have been plausible...or a worthwhile twist.

I don't know which is worse: watching a boring show that tells insular stories and pushes aside my favorite characters in favor of the headwriter's pets (aka the Dena era)...or this 150 miles per minute freakshow that ruins my favourite characters by having them do and endure impossible things.

It really is choosing which method of death you prefer... the end result sucks either way.  I rather characters I like not get airtime at this point(if they aren't already out the door that is)

• Love 4

I haven't been watching much lately, (busy with other things) but still read the spoilers, and just came across one today that I don't see mentioned here.

The new actor we've been hearing about, Brock Kelly, is possibly playing Evan - John and Marlena's son.

Edited by buffynut
5 hours ago, buffynut said:

I haven't been watching much lately, (busy with other things) but still read the spoilers, and just came across one today that I don't see mentioned here.

The new actor we've been hearing about, Brock Kelly, is possibly playing Evan - John and Marlena's son.

Um..... what? Why do they need a new Kid?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

The cable description guide for the upcoming week says that Sarah decides to keep her baby and it sounds like this is after Kristin finds out she's pregnant so I don't know that we're doing a uterus swap. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

WTF?! WHAT John/Marlena kid? I smell more BS in the offing. (ETA: I forgot Belle. But that's okay. So did the show.) Still, this is pungent bullcrap.

Its rather baffling this show doesn't want to write for the Jarlena kid that actually exists or her husband Shawn(you know Bo/Hope's kid) they want to be here and have a following one would think Days would want to capitalize on such a thing but nope.

This show should always have a place for Shawn Douglas Brady but his character is too nice and normal for this show they rather write a reformed Serial Killer and a Wig Sniffing rapist as leading men on this show rather than an inherently decent character in Shawn Douglas Brady. That tells you all you need to know about this show...

• Love 9

I enjoy both Ben and Stefan but definitely agree with you that the show is sorely lacking decent characters such as Shawn (and Phillip, IMO) as leading men who drive stories like their parents did 20-30 years ago. I’m fine with (dark) grey characters but we need balance, particularly in the younger generations. Although we have the 80s super couples (or halves of them) around to provide that balance generally, it’s a shame that in most cases their kids are largely occasional players who drop in for big events, whilst we get constantly subjected to made-up alternate children that every new head writer seems compelled to create 🙄

Limiting legacy kids also limits their family relationships. The Brady and Johnson kids relationships with each other was part of what made them interesting and ensured they were more rounded as characters. Ciara and Brady desperately need some sibling honesty, for me Abigail is always more palatable around JJ, and Sonny could definitely benefit from some stories beyond Will and whatever drama is happening in the Kiriakis mansion this week. I loved the super couples but would prefer to see them getting involved in their kids dramas rather having their own via newly-created kids. 

Edited by BoldDays
Added siblings part
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, BoldDays said:

I enjoy both Ben and Stefan but definitely agree with you that the show is sorely lacking decent characters such as Shawn (and Phillip, IMO) as leading men who drive stories like their parents did 20-30 years ago. I’m fine with (dark) grey characters but we need balance, particularly in the younger generations. Although we have the 80s super couples (or halves of them) around to provide that balance generally, it’s a shame that in most cases their kids are largely occasional players who drop in for big events, whilst we get constantly subjected to made-up alternate children that every new head writer seems compelled to create 🙄

Well those characters are considered boring to soap writers and fans alike. It is much easier to write a villain than a decent character who can still be interesting. Which is why there's no point in rooting for a bad character to reform they'll end up as generic and irrelevant as every other good character on this show. 

Back in the day there was balance and of course better writers and production values. None of the above applies today.

As far as legacy kids I think the Devereaux sibs managed to have storylines of their own and not be defined by their parents(although in recent years JJ doesn't have that anymore). Brady doesn't seem defined by his parents but he doesn't really have a sibling to bounce off of anymore.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

The cable description guide for the upcoming week says that Sarah decides to keep her baby and it sounds like this is after Kristin finds out she's pregnant so I don't know that we're doing a uterus swap. 

Phew. Cautiously optimistic now, lol. 

• Love 3

All right, this has been put out there in the last day or so, so I'll bring it over here too. These are supposedly the details of where some of the characters are after the time jump occurs. It's already been pointed out that the date they list is 100% incorrect (it will be later in November), but the person who clarified that part didn't say anything else was incorrect. So I don't know how much, if any, of this will end up being accurate:

EFJeH60XoAAd6tB.jpg

+ I read elsewhere that Adrienne might die.

If a mod wants me to delete or move this, just let me know as I'll have no problem with it.

• Love 1

I just said "...WHAAAAT..?!?" in varying degrees of high pitches about eight times.

Ron has no clue how to write. He just wants to throw shocks at us and then drag out explaining the shocks for about six or seven months and then abruptly resolve them and throw new shocks at us.

He could never actually get us to a place where Steve and Kate are believably in love as a couple, so let's just jump to it instead. Has he never heard of a slow and steady build?

And let me guess, Will and Ben will be partners in crime right? They went from victim and attempted murderer to best friends!

And I'm sorry to crap on Sonny, but let's be honest here: out of the two gay characters, the one most likely to get a new boyfriend in 5 seconds is Will. Oh wait...now he'll probably have a crush on Ben, right?

I'm not even sure if I'll be able to watch the show if this all turns out to be true. I'm barely watching now, with crappy Viv, crappy Kristen and the heart melodrama. With this time jump, it's like he's trying to prevent viewers from understanding what the fuck they're watching.

But I guess he feels he's got nothing to lose at this point.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7