Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Based on what Robin Strasser is tweeting, she has no idea when she's showing up.

I know she said September at one point, but they apparently film way out of order to where this definitely makes sense. Ali thought Sami & Lucas were showing up in May to see Will, but it didn't happen until mid-June!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

How are they going to justify John pulling a woman's hair...?

Well, I did read she pulls a gun. So physicality will probably come into play to stop her. In such a case as that? I have no issue.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Is there going to be a frantic "Let's find Holly" investigation, or will it be, "Wow?  Really?  Cool."

If Chloe is leaving, will she be shipped off to Chloe and not heard from again for a couple of years, when she resurfaces as a teen?

Or will Eric get her?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If Chloe is leaving, will she be shipped off to Chloe and not heard from again for a couple of years, when she resurfaces as a teen?

Or will Eric get her?

Supposedly she gets a great new job offer.  So it doesn't sound like she's involved in the Holly search/finding.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Supposedly she gets a great new job offer.  So it doesn't sound like she's involved in the Holly search/finding.

If Nicole doesn't show up alive, what happens to Holly? With the letter she wrote, Chloe has custody of her. If Chloe leaves and Holly is found/if anyone cares, what happens? Not mentioned again?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If Nicole doesn't show up alive, what happens to Holly? With the letter she wrote, Chloe has custody of her. If Chloe leaves and Holly is found/if anyone cares, what happens? Not mentioned again?

Xander is going to confess that she's alive. He knows where she is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I believe the 4 spoilers listed for Days are all for the week of the 26th:

Just in case it's deleted: "Tony makes a confession to Anna; Kristen provides an update about Holly and Nicole; Sonny and Will rescue Gabi and Stefan; Sarah and Eric talk about the future."

• Love 3
20 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Camilla B did say that the narrative for Gabi would go in an unusual direction for a soap....so...

Yeah I doubt its as interesting as she's trying to make it unless she hooks up with a woman.

You would think John and Marlena would stop trying to have weddings, vow renewals and/or anniversary parties considering what the last few were like. And I cannot believe any guest would be thrilled to be part of another celebration for a couple that has been together forever and had a big ass wedding renewal last year. Or bring a present.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, nilyank said:

You would think John and Marlena would stop trying to have weddings, vow renewals and/or anniversary parties considering what the last few were like. And I cannot believe any guest would be thrilled to be part of another celebration for a couple that has been together forever and had a big ass wedding renewal last year. Or bring a present.

Yeah this. I mean I'm a Jarlena fan going back to the days when Drake came on as Roman in the 80’s and even I'm sick of the endless weddings and anniversaries. Im glad they are still together but I don't need the celebrations.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

For next week:

ECgWma2XUAU2Dvq.jpg

Julie suffers a medical crisis?

Does that stick up her ass suddenly shift and pierce her brain?

And if so, so what, it's not like it's one of her vital organs.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Early edition spoilers for the week of September 2nd:

"Eric searches for Nicole and Holly; Stefan gets a shocking phone call; Lani reams out Gabi; Ciara and Ben make a startling discovery; Julie fights for her life"

But what I really need is your reaction to that last spoiler, @boes. 😉🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

"Eric searches for Nicole and Holly; Stefan gets a shocking phone call; Lani reams out Gabi; Ciara and Ben make a startling discovery; Julie fights for her life"

"Julie fights for her life"

giphy.gif

You know who I've got my money on....

I'll bring cake!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, boes said:

So, @boes, how DO you feel about Julie? 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, boes said:

You know who I've got my money on....

I'll bring cake!

I have tears in my eyes from laughing! I read that spoiler elsewhere and I couldn't wait to see your reaction lol. You bring the cake, I'll bring the champagne..ok, DARLING?!

• LOL 4

Tripp is going to medical school? Really? 

I know its a soap but its a shame the show didn't bother actually having him try and do that on screen rather than have him waste away with no real character development. 

I get the distinct feeling Lani vs Gabi is setting up for a Lani/Eli/Gabi triangle but with a role reversal and JJ not being involved. Works for me.

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I have tears in my eyes from laughing! I read that spoiler elsewhere and I couldn't wait to see your reaction lol. You bring the cake, I'll bring the champagne..ok, DARLING?!

Wouldn't it be great if the only person who could save her life was that CRIMINAL SLUT GABI WHO MURDERED MY NICK!  

giphy.gif

Take your time, Gabi, no need to hurry.

Even years ago, she looked like

giphy.gif

she was trying to figure out how many minutes to the pound it would take to bake Doug.

I bet she was getting ready to stud him with cloves.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I'm sorry but "Lani reams out Gabi"?  In what world does Lani think she has the right to tell anyone off?  This is the chick who helped ruin two of Gabi's relationships because Miss Lani Price likes to make herself feel better by getting drunk and having sex with other womens' boyfriends.  I hope Gabi tells her off right back.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, boes said:

Boes, one of these days you are going to make me pee.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Brady offers Ciara a job at Titan"

I know NO ONE in Salem is ever vaguely qualified for the great jobs they get but seriously?  What could Ciara possibly be qualified for?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I know NO ONE in Salem is ever vaguely qualified for the great jobs they get but seriously?  What could Ciara possibly be qualified for?

She was the Face of whatever cosmetics company Eve ran, when it was found out that Claire cheated to win the vote.

• Love 2

For next week:

ECoN68xUYAEmA0H.jpg

ECoN68xU4AIet64.jpg

ECqTLH5WwAASUtx.jpg

ECqTMTMW4AALMu_.jpg

So I'll speculate, based on the preview picture, that Lani reams out Gabi because maybe she's slow to help Julie (or doesn't appear to help her at all). Or maybe they'll think she's responsible somehow... 🙄

• Love 3
(edited)
44 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

For next week:

ECoN68xUYAEmA0H.jpg

ECoN68xU4AIet64.jpg

ECqTLH5WwAASUtx.jpg

ECqTMTMW4AALMu_.jpg

So I'll speculate, based on the preview picture, that Lani reams out Gabi because maybe she's slow to help Julie (or doesn't appear to help her at all). Or maybe they'll think she's responsible somehow... 🙄

THAT'S my girl!  Make Julie work for it, Gabi.

And no matter the reason, Lani, shut up.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

I know I'm on a lonely little island for myself, but the continued Xander/Sarah interaction makes me happy. As I said, Xander is shady, but Sarah is actually sort of interesting with him, and I like his dynamic with Maggie.

• Love 20

Can I join you on that island?!? I agree that Xander has a fun dynamic with both of them and I also find Sarah more interesting with him - she is more feisty and less cutesy. Plus Xander’s interactions with Sarah and Maggie give his character more dimension. I don’t mind that he’s shady, but at least when he opens up to them we get an indication of why he is. 

Edited by BoldDays
  • Love 17
51 minutes ago, BoldDays said:

Can I join you on that island?!? I agree that Xander has a fun dynamic with both of them and I also find Sarah more interesting with him - she is more feisty and less cutesy. Plus Xander’s interactions with Sarah and Maggie give his character more dimension. I don’t mind that he’s shady, but at least when he opens up to them we get an indication of why he is. 

Hey! The more, the merrier.  🙂

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know I'm on a lonely little island for myself, but the continued Xander/Sarah interaction makes me happy. As I said, Xander is shady, but Sarah is actually sort of interesting with him, and I like his dynamic with Maggie.

49 minutes ago, BoldDays said:

Can I come?  I like Sarah with Xander WAAAAY more than with mopey Eric.  At least Xander wants her for her not as some poor substitute for someone else and he does seem to make her more interesting.  We know Eric is really only with her because he can't have Nicole - he'll dump her as fast as he did the last time.  And I don't mind a little shady as a balance to "good" Sarah.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Can I come?  I like Sarah with Xander WAAAAY more than with mopey Eric.  At least Xander wants her for her not as some poor substitute for someone else and he does seem to make her more interesting.  We know Eric is really only with her because he can't have Nicole - he'll dump her as fast as he did the last time.  And I don't mind a little shady as a balance to "good" Sarah.  

Sure! Our little group can have a party.  😉 Shady/good couples seem to be a working formula on this show, i.e. Steve (early on)/Kayla and Jack/Jen, so why not go with that here?

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I like Xarah myself but my fear is that they will water him down if they got paired. They do this with promising bad boys where when they reform they lose whatever edge they once had then they fade into irrelevancy/off the show afterwards. 

Which is why I hope it never really happens now if Days is going to end then it won't bother me as much since well the show is ending.

• Useful 1