Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Breast Intentions

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I actually really liked Alexis.  She was materialistic, but she was actually very kind.

I did too, and that's the reason I can never side with Tamra on anything. Tamra's constant belittling of Alexis's faith, the "Jesus Jugs" comments (disgusting), and the near assault that occurred at the Cut opening leave me wondering how in the hell Tamra has anyone on her side, ever. 

Tamra sitting there, acting all affronted that Vicki would yell at her, was just rich. Bless Vicks and production for reminding us of the real Tamra's temper. She's a wild animal. She's just decided now to use tears instead of rage to get her way. If anyone deserves to cry, it's Shannon. Those awful accusations about David directly affect her kids. I've heard the "Eddie is gay" rumor for years now. If you know it's not true, why are you so angry?

Vicki is a whacko, but Shannon just feeds into it. She gets off on the drama and can't let go. Vicks is literally holding Kelly hostage, so now Shannon MUST step in to protect her friend. Get over yourself. Tamra is the looniest loon going - she doesn't need protection from anyone. And Kelly hadn't said a word. 

And Tams shows her true colors again when Shannon needs backup from Lydia's puny firing squad. Tamra is just never anywhere to be found when the chips are down. 

Lord help me but I still like Kelly. And much less Meghan = a wonderful thing! I hate excluding people, but perhaps this could hasten her exit from the show. 

I know no one here likes her or her husband, but Peggy read Shannon in short order. She's growing on me. Her confrontation style is more of dangling dollar bill. She just drops something out of the sky and waits for the injured party to leap at it and start the argument. It's an odd choice but it never fails to ignite something or other. 

If Tamra and Shannon don't want to talk to Vicki at all, then they cannot be on a show with her. It's time to get over yourself and exchange pleasantries for the good of the group or just resign yourself to the fact that everyone around you will push for reconciliation. Clinging to this resentment is a bad look and it just gets worse over time, especially when Vicks states to everyone who will listen that she wants to "move forward." They've painted themselves into a Mean Girl corner, even if their ire is/was justified. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah.  I want to have a mold of my old breasts so let's go out on the balcony and do it.   WTF?

And then get your friends to autograph it. (BTW, what does one say when autographing a Boob mold?) Just yuck!!

10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Yeah, Kelly being the sane one was confusing.  Was she not drinking?

I was wondering if Kelly  was drinking or not too. I think she made a comment about Shannon going to get a drink at the end, like Shannon shouldn't resort to a drink when she's upset.  She should know.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, I know exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it. And it came off looking skeevy and disgusting. The fact that he and Kelly agreed to do it on camera is even more skeevy and disgusting. 

Oh  I don't think they had to get Kelly & husband to agree to do it on camera - I'm sure it was Kelly's idea.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

WTH with Shannon glomming on to Tamra and then ordering her around.  Tamra, come here! Come here, now! Let the woman eat her cake in peace, for chrissakes. She was actually in a panic when Tamra left her side to go talk to Vicki. Why doesn't she just put a leash on her?  Her obsession with Tamra and calling her 10 times a day is becoming creepy.  The bigger question is when is Tamra going to get sick of that co-dependency? 

Someone else might have mentioned this; I'm not through this thread yet - but Tamra said on WWHL that she has a deal with Shannon to remind each other to stay strong re Vicki. I don't think Shannon meant that command the way it sounded - but I can't imagine that she'll like hearing Tamra making fun of her for all the phone calls. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I was thinking the same thing as it was happening. Tamra really handled herself well while Vicki was yelling at her. For someone who wants to move on and make things better, Vicki really needs to work on her approach. Nothing says let's be friends again like a verbal beat down. Oh yeah, she's a greaaaaaat friend. Good on Tams though for making Vicks try to verbalize fully what her problems were instead of just using buzzwords. 

Oh and I'm going to put both Peggy and Lydia in the gaslighter category. Peggy for maniacally laughing while telling Shannon she hasn't figured her out yet. Lydia for that whole muttering nasty things just loud enough for Shannon to hear then calling her the attention whore. These two are trying to provoke a reaction out of Shannon so they shouldn't be surprised when they get one. I actually appreciated that Shannon told the truth about why she was squeezing legs under the table. Everyone on these shows always complain about people talking behind their backs and Shannon put it all out front and center. Don't get me wrong, she is A LOT to handle but I think she's working really hard on addressing everyone's issues with her rather than stomping away in tears.  She genuinely thought Lydia was upset with her and tried to clear it up immediately. She asked Peggy what she meant by what she said. She obviously wants people to like her and they're using it against her. It's crazy-making. 

So happy you pointed this out about Lydia and Peggy - two predators in disguise.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think it's all a ploy to have a story line for next season.

Doug has his sperm frozen.

Lydia decides she wants another baby.

They go through in vitro. Not shown on camera is that they only implant baby girl embryos.

On camera, they rejoice in the baby girl they are having. It's a miracle and Jesus kinda had a hand in giving them this gift.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Love 7

I'd prefer a sequel where Doug becomes a drag queen.  Because, after all, the bible doesn't say anything against them.

this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I also hope they cut Vicki and give her orange to Briana.  So we can see Vicks completely lose her shit and only be featured in short segments where she desperately tries to tag along with her daughter to HW events and trips.

• Love 14
41 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hah!

I don't particularly want that to happen but I can see Lydia using this as her "pitch" to keep her orange.

Her desire for a girl and using in vitro to obtain that wish is not going to be shown. She's gonna have to turn it into a miracle of Jesus baby.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah!

I don't particularly want that to happen but I can see Lydia using this as her "pitch" to keep her orange.

Her desire for a girl and using in vitro to obtain that wish is not going to be shown. She's gonna have to turn it into a miracle of Jesus baby.

I had a friend who had a child a year after her husband's vasectomy (and isn't there a football player who's had a few after his?). She could totally play that off as a "miracle", when it was an oops.

As for the boob job party, I had a huge uterine fibroid removed, that was the size of a baby. I was planning on having a baby shower right before my surgery, asking for baby gifts (all my friends knew it was a fibroid), then donating them to a charity. Maybe I should have had a huge belly casting instead.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Love Harry Potter!  And the quote is pretty close depending on what translation but yeah, "Judge not lest you be judged" is the most common translation. 

Have you ever seen the movie "Saved" with Mandy Moore?  She reminds me of Mandy Moore's character.  Classic Mean Girl using her Christianity as a weapon.  You could use use Quinn from Glee as another example. 

Dude, IUD over here.  Love it.  Had it placed after my first, removed when I wanted to get pregnant again, knocked up in 2 months, and had another placed after my second.  I will keep replacing IUDs until I hit menopause.  Haven't had a period in YEARS. 

I absolutely love that movie!  Or Amanda Bynes from Easy A.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Can I just say though how proud I am of Shannon?  During her talking head, she said that one of the main reasons she was opening up the restaurant was because she needed to find happiness on her own and couldn't base her happiness off of her marriage.  That is HUGE for her. If she can find happiness independent of her marriage and an identity outside of her marriage then I think that will really improve the state of it. 

Agreed.  Shannon's partner in the business ZPizza is no small deal here in So Cal and they have locations across the states and internationally as well. I'd be surprised if they took on a project like this without a reasonable chance of success. 

4 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Oh sh*t he also posted the invitation! Busted!

April 1st was the perfect date for Vicki's party.  

• Love 16

From Peggy's blog:

" It’s never about Shannon, but it seems to always end with her. While we were sitting on the table, both Lydia and I noticed Shannon squeezing Kelly’s leg in disapproval. Lydia thought it was about her, but it was actually about me. I chose not to demean her as I don't know her well enough, but as she seems to be dragging me into her conflicts. As I said before, it’s like being with children who whisper at the table. It is fairly rude of Kelly to invite me into her home, be sitting at the table with me, and as Shannon admitted, talk about me. She had better realize that she is messing with the wrong person. Her pointing of the finger is going to get her in trouble."

Oh Peggy, you did demean her. Also, aggressive much? 

• Love 20
43 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

From Peggy's blog:

" It’s never about Shannon, but it seems to always end with her. While we were sitting on the table, both Lydia and I noticed Shannon squeezing Kelly’s leg in disapproval. Lydia thought it was about her, but it was actually about me. I chose not to demean her as I don't know her well enough, but as she seems to be dragging me into her conflicts. As I said before, it’s like being with children who whisper at the table. It is fairly rude of Kelly to invite me into her home, be sitting at the table with me, and as Shannon admitted, talk about me. She had better realize that she is messing with the wrong person. Her pointing of the finger is going to get her in trouble."

Oh Peggy, you did demean her. Also, aggressive much? 

If they use any more Vaseline on the camera lens when they film Peggy's TH segments she will turn into a blob! LOL

• Love 22
17 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Why oh why did Kelly feel it necessary to have her boob cast made out on the deck in full view of neighbours and anyone strolling by? 

I can see it being as much exhibitionism as I can knowing that I don't want to be scraping up dry plaster of Paris from every room in my home while the bust bust was being made.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hula-la said:

I had a friend who had a child a year after her husband's vasectomy (and isn't there a football player who's had a few after his?). She could totally play that off as a "miracle", when it was an oops.

As for the boob job party, I had a huge uterine fibroid removed, that was the size of a baby. I was planning on having a baby shower right before my surgery, asking for baby gifts (all my friends knew it was a fibroid), then donating them to a charity. Maybe I should have had a huge belly casting instead.

I never thought of that. She could claim publicly they didn't even go through in vitro and it was a miracle and the power of prayer gave her a girl

• Love 6
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Vicki doesn't effect her but yet she keeps blaming her for gaining 40 lbs instead of where it truly lies - David, being perimenopausal, vodka tonics, 0 exercise and carbs. 

I was wondering about that - I must've missed what happened with Shannon, because I'm shocked at her appearance.  This was the first week I watched this season and, while I'd heard things about her weight gain, this is pretty substantial and significantly unhealthy for her.  Has it been revealed the cause of the gain?  I've been through the whole meno thing already and I probably gained 5 - 10 pounds.  40 seems extreme to me, so I'm wondering if there's more to it?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I'd prefer a sequel where Doug becomes a drag queen.  Because, after all, the bible doesn't say anything against them.

this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I also hope they cut Vicki and give her orange to Briana.  So we can see Vicks completely lose her shit and only be featured in short segments where she desperately tries to tag along with her daughter to HW events and trips.

With that sketetal, blank face and tightly pulled skin, he could be Nancy Pelosi.

at least one of them would be working.

i sort of like Dicko.  It's too bad he's attached to that dried out husk, he seems fun and lively. 

Oh Peggy.  You wouldn't last 1 round with K-Dudd. That crazy bitch probably had a shiv tucked somewhere at all times.  As far as assholes go, I think I'll take the Dudd as she's sometimes entertaining.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 19
47 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If they use any more Vaseline on the camera lens when they film Peggy's TH segments she will turn into a blob! LOL

I noticed that too.  It looks like she's superimposed in front of a green screen.  And why is Peggy even on this show?  She doesn't want to interact with anyone and has zero personality. I think if the woman were to smile, her face would crack just because it's not something it's used to doing.  Major fail in the casting department Bravo.  Now Archie though... that's a STAR! 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Juneau Gal said:

If I was Tamra or Shannon I would have the clip of Vicki "fabricating" loaded on my phone. Every time she screeches about how she never lied, I'd simply hit play and shove the phone in her face. I am sure there many other clips of her lies available too. 

Brilliant idea!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, b2H said:

I was wondering about that - I must've missed what happened with Shannon, because I'm shocked at her appearance.  This was the first week I watched this season and, while I'd heard things about her weight gain, this is pretty substantial and significantly unhealthy for her.  Has it been revealed the cause of the gain?  I've been through the whole meno thing already and I probably gained 5 - 10 pounds.  40 seems extreme to me, so I'm wondering if there's more to it?

Shannon has abysmal coping mechanisms. She ate and drank away her fears about how Vicki's rumors that David might have physically abused Shannon would be taken by the public. Also Shannon is going through menopause, but she'll never admit that part. Shannon had already gained a little weight by the time season 11 started filming.

57 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Perhaps they are using the Fonda 5000, the exclusive camera used by the Netflix series Grace and Frankie.

• Love 8

Are the producers involved in trying to make Shannon the bad guy in order to save Vicki with viewers? I know Lydia and Peggy are dense and were brought on to be team Vicki, but are they actually dumb enough to genuinely believe what they are saying on camera?

• Love 6
8 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

She did lie.  When everyone was saying Brooks was shady, and they all suspected Brooks was lying about cancer, she told lies to bolster him up and make him seem believable.  Why she can't fall on her sword about this and apologize with humility, is why she is in the situation she is in.

That whole Ricky thing was the must obvious set up since Angelo Strip Club Owner on RHONJ.  If Vicki was really Tamra's loyal friend, she would have said "Shut up Ricky".  Remember how she yelled at Lauri saying "You're filthy", etc. when the lies were being said about her?  That's what she should have said to Ricky.  Shut it down.  Not sitting there grinning and participating.  BTW, Ricky is showing the texts between him and Vicki when she told him to come to the party, it's on Twitter.

She lied a ton and is a total con artist cancer scammer cashing in on death, fear, and misery to sell juice and insurance, but it is also totally out of character for her to have admitted lying.  Granted she was stoned out of her gourd and that might be why, but I could also see her not actually understanding what fabricated means.

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But, Vicki DOESN'T lie!!!  Isn't that what she keeps yelling at telling everyone??  

Interesting, though, that the date on the tweet/email is March 29th and the party was April 1st....was he on the alternate guest list, after the main guests sent back a "no" RSVP??  

Or after she heard he was willing to say Eddie kissed a guy on camera.

54 minutes ago, b2H said:

Please don't open that can of worms.  It is a fairly contentious subject in these parts.  I think the episode where it is discussed is "The Not-so-Quiet Women."

• Love 11

Archie is one of the prettiest Goldens I've ever seen- and I grew up with them and have known many.  I would love a whole episode of him and Bambi and Kyle's other dog, the German Shephqrd (my second favorite breed)!  And if any dumbass ho-wives try to steal the spotlight, the Shephard unleashes a resounding WOOF bc it's his job to keep everyone in line.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

. Vicki deserves every cold shoulder she gets. And Bravo bringing in dimwits Lydiot and Peggy to film with her is only making her look more pathetic.

Ted Bundy is no longer available.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Is this the world we live in?!

No, luckily it isn't the world we live in. But it is the world the Howives live in, where they throw themselves parties for anything and everything. But I have to admit that Heather's meltdown when a guest took a piece of the bow on her name-changing party cake is one of my fav scenes from RHOC. Lol. Kind of the epitome of first world problems. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Can I just say though how proud I am of Shannon?  During her talking head, she said that one of the main reasons she was opening up the restaurant was because she needed to find happiness on her own and couldn't base her happiness off of her marriage.  That is HUGE for her. If she can find happiness independent of her marriage and an identity outside of her marriage then I think that will really improve the state of it. 

And Vicki...  Foul, loathsome, evil, little cocroach Vicki. Production has to be fed up with her. It almost makes me wonder if that is their grand plan.  Like, they sell Vicki each season that this season will be her redemption season and then they just keep throwing her under the bus.  She really seems to be spiraling out of control. Like, she's always been vindictive and had trouble hiding it but she is letting it ALL OUT this season.  She has gone full crazy this season. 

Lydia is the reason why I hate telling other people that I'm a Christian.  I feel like it needs to come with a disclaimer.  "Hi, I'm Diadochokinesis and I'm a Christian but not one of those judgmental ones that is going to harp on you for every single little thing and tell you constantly that you are going to hell."

I find Shannon's restaurant passion rather odd in that it was the storyline Heather tried to push her first season along with introducing her friends and tptb let it drop for whatever reason. Shannon has always talked about her charity work but we've never really seen it as a solid storyline. Its almost like tptb handed her this idea for this season since Heather is gone but it seems so misguided and like a really bad idea since the success rate is so poor and man talk about added stress for the family.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, b2H said:

I must've missed what happened with Shannon, because I'm shocked at her appearance.  This was the first week I watched this season and, while I'd heard things about her weight gain, this is pretty substantial and significantly unhealthy for her.  Has it been revealed the cause of the gain?

Vicki.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Archie is one of the prettiest Goldens I've ever seen- and I grew up with them and have known many.  I would love a whole episode of him and Bambi and Kyle's other dog, the German Shephqrd (my second favorite breed)!  And if any dumbass ho-wives try to steal the spotlight, the Shephard unleashes a resounding WOOF bc it's his job to keep everyone in line.

One of the most beautiful dogs I have ever had was a GSD/Golden Retriever mix.  Just gorgeous!  And so smart and protective.  She was the best.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, sasha206 said:

What this idiot doesn't realize is that there are many, many options than pills.  She can have hormonal implants that last 3 years!

Lydiot is dumber than dirt. What a pathetic LOSER.

9 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

That cake was tacky personified, very Kelly Doddish.

Kelly is such a low class ugly bitch.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

If the bolded (by me) sentence is true, then Vicki should be the one to leave. However in this episode Tamra did attempt to talk to Vicki. Vicki trotted out the old lie that she was not in on the cancer scam. (And as many have said, thank you Bravo for showing the clip of Vicki admitting she lied). Then we have, again in this epi, Vicki lying about not inviting Ricky. To Vicki, lying is like breathing - it comes very naturally to her. The only Mean Girl in this trio is Vicki, who stated on camera that she wants to hurt Tamra and Shannon  for not being her friend. And has tried to do just that. Vicki is the one who has painted herself into a corner. 

The only thing that is keeping me watching is Tamra and Shannon not talking to Vicki. And Vicki playing the victim. Because it is the only entertaining part of the show right now. Vicki deserves every cold shoulder she gets. And Bravo bringing in dimwits Lydiot and Peggy to film with her is only making her look more pathetic. Which I didn't think was possible. 

You forgot Gretchen and that other chick who's name I can't recall.

still not watching but I can't quit you people.

• Love 10