Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Moving In, Moving On And Moving Fast

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Normades said:

I totally agree about Megan and I appreciate the way she was not allowing Vicki to get away with being an innocent victim.  That horrible woman not only scammed cancer patients and their families with her stupid "cure," but she then went on to scam people into buying cancer insurance.  Vile is just not a strong enough word to describe.  I applaud Megan for not letting her get away with it.  

As for Peggy, I am usually like you described above and I give them a few breaks while they get used to the show, but after reading about her being homophobic, I'm out.  I totally hate that witch.

I do, too. She's a conceited bitch with ZERO personality and has NOTHING to offer. She's rich - YAWN - and drives an expensive car - YAWN.

6 hours ago, MerryMary said:

Haven't tuned in for a couple a years but have been following everyone's real life online.  Watched last night.  The show ticked me off in the following ways:

1.  Vicki Gunvalson.  A legacy?  A legacy?  Guess what Miss Piggy, your kids ARE your legacy.  Look who Brianna married, congrats on that one.  She wants to fix everyone who is broken because the mother she grew up with is so broken.  And Michael clearly would like to be anywhere but working for you.  He's twenty-something and you're only talking about birth control now?  Give me a break.  We know the withdrawal method doesn't work, so why didn't you tell him about it in high school when he probably was using it?  No doubt Michael's girlfriend is the keeper of her ovaries and is handling it as she sees fit.  Good luck with that.

Your kids are your legacy and they can't stand you.  You just want them involved in the business so you can manipulate them at close range.  We know this.  Your kids know this.  Hope those checks are worth it.

2.  Tamra Judge.  Well, your daughter called you out on your b.s. story line this morning.  She merely wants her privacy and you won't give it to her.  You HAD to post her graduation on social media and she didn't like it.  Guess what?  She's right. She asked you not to do that but you did it anyway.  Your whole story line this season about mending this broken relationship with your daughter is pathetic.  Don't throw your kids under the bus for a story line.  They want a private relationship with you and you won't give it to them.  

3.  Lydia (sorry, I never learned her last name).  Talking to your young children about sex on camera, on a beach no less?  Do you know how this is going to work out?  Ask Tamra.  And you're publishing a magazine?  Why don't you just draw on a cave wall?  It's a digital age.  Your husband isn't that smart, I'm sure you figured that out by now and perhaps that's really why you don't want any more kids.  

3.  Meghan Edmonds.  Jim has never been home.  He never will be home.  He doesn't want to be home.  You knew that when you married him, so deal with it.  You know who else isn't home?  Donald Trump.  Melania loves it.  She no longer has to put up with him, we do. 

4.  Peggy.  Married for money, working 24 hours a day.  So obvious.  Not even having a fatal disease can make her less shallow.  Impressive.

I'm spitting nails today. Time for a nice glass of wine".

You nailed it. Your comments are "spot on".

• Love 7

Why would they cast Peggy for this show? She is beyond boring!  I know she's ill but wait another year to come on then.  She reminds me of Eden Sassoon of RHBH-- stone face.  It's like they think they wont wrinkle if they don't move that face.  Of all the women in the OC who would love to be on this show they pick someone only because they have a dull cancer backstory and a rich husband?  I sympathize with her illness but I don't tune in to this show to see that.  Bravo loooooves it's sick ladies or (fake) sick love tank fillers.

I had to ff through Lydia and cardboard hubbys talk with their son about sex and religion.  I heard enough in the first minute. When they got down with him facing the camera, Lydia's face all aglow because she was being 'outrageous' for the show by talking about S-E-X to her CHILD was sickening to watch.  That poor innocent kid. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I thought K Dudds Mom looked pretty spry.  Her hair is messy but trendy, and her outfit was trendy as well.  Far more flattering than that lumpy schmatta The Dudd was wearing.  What a stupid storyline.  Last year it was negging Mr Clean, and this year its elder abuse.  Fuck you Bravo.  This woman is just evil.

That's the thing. While I thought Kelly's mom looked older than 68 she certainly did not act it, or look frail in any way. Heck, 68 is the new 58, or even younger. My older brother will be 67 this year and older sister 69. So basically the same age as Kelly's mom. The idea that any of their children would drag them into a senior's centre is laughable. If they could catch them at home in the first place. My brother retired at 55 and told me several years into retirement that sometimes he misses work because when he worked he had weekends off. With retirement he never has time off. Lol. I don't know if Kelly's mom has to live with them for financial reasons, but I were her I would be moving out and living on my own. Life is too short to be hassled by your children to live a life that is not the one you want. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

Why would they cast Peggy for this show? She is beyond boring!  I know she's ill but wait another year to come on then.  She reminds me of Eden Sassoon of RHBH-- stone face.  It's like they think they wont wrinkle if they don't move that face.  Of all the women in the OC who would love to be on this show they pick someone only because they have a dull cancer backstory and a rich husband?  I sympathize with her illness but I don't tune in to this show to see that.  Bravo loooooves it's sick ladies or (fake) sick love tank fillers.

I had to ff through Lydia and cardboard hubbys talk with their son about sex and religion.  I heard enough in the first minute. When they got down with him facing the camera, Lydia's face all aglow because she was being 'outrageous' for the show by talking about S-E-X to her CHILD was sickening to watch.  That poor innocent kid. 

Peggy is "ill", she is recovering from an elective surgery, one she had done to prevent an illness. It was her mother that had/died from breast cancer, Peggy didn't have it and she never said that she had the markers, like AJ, for developing it. (I am not saying she is a liar or a faker and I'm sure she made the right decision but she wasn't ill and I do find it strange that she joined the show now. She had to have signed her contract or at the very least been in talks with Bravo/production before she had it done, so I have questions. LOL

15 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That's the thing. While I thought Kelly's mom looked older than 68 she certainly did not act it, or look frail in any way. Heck, 68 is the new 58, or even younger. My older brother will be 67 this year and older sister 69. So basically the same age as Kelly's mom. The idea that any of their children would drag them into a senior's centre is laughable. If they could catch them at home in the first place. My brother retired at 55 and told me several years into retirement that sometimes he misses work because when he worked he had weekends off. With retirement he never has time off. Lol. I don't know if Kelly's mom has to live with them for financial reasons, but I were her I would be moving out and living on my own. Life is too short to be hassled by your children to live a life that is not the one you want. 

I believe that Kelly's mom was/is her live in childcare help! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Hutch, Dutch, Starsky.  It can be anything you want.  The dude is a cardboard cutout.

Was anyone else not surprised he was a virgin when they married?   They are making Lydia's mom look like the sane one.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Which is exactly why he was fine with having another child later in life. It would keep Megan occupied, happy and his ears would be free of her complaining of trivial things and her being all alone. 

And he would have time to himself, leaving her and baby in Orange County to film while he travels around and hangs out in hotel bars picking up women just like Tom! Meghan needs to check in on her own hubby before commenting on other people's marriages. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Last night on WWHL Meghan had to take responsibility for an ill-worded tweet about Peggy's prophylactic mastectomy and she said she had texted Peggy with an apology and explanation and had not heard back from her. 

This is kind of funny, ZM. I am glad that you mentioned it.

In Meghan's own words from the most recent episode, "It's ok to swallow your pride........that's what an apology's about, you can't expect anything back."

This was her sage advice to Vicki. 

Meghan is funny.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

In Meghan's own words from the most recent episode, "It's ok to swallow your pride........that's what an apology's about, you can't expect anything back."

Meghan is funny.

Meghan needs to gain more years and wisdom before trying to tell these broads what they should or should not be doing! She needs to just stand there and be pretty! "Just STFU Meghan!" Love that someone squeezed those lips shut just this once! ;-)

• Love 8
On 8/8/2017 at 1:34 AM, Box305 said:

I kind of want to break off Lydia's flailing arms and hit her with them. Is that wrong? 

No. It is the only sane response possible.

And you're a saint compared to me; I want to Edward Scissorhand Lydia's flailing arms, force her to use them to perform the Lydia-sectomy on her husband -- complete removal of his testicles, leaving him as smooth as Ken in his plastic prime -- and use pictures of the same as a photo spread in "Noball" magazine.  

And then I want to give her a pixie cut.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11

I'm officially done with this show. Boring af, Vicki is still darkening my doorstep, Shannon needs hormone therapy, not 9 lemons, Lydia is stupid, Peggy? Zzzzzzzz. Megan? Zzzzzzzz. This is what happens when one cast member is so toxic that production has to step in and cast anybody willing to film with them for a storyline. Tick tock on this whole enterprise. And Vicki? Brianna will not 'happen'. She's stinking up this shitshow, too. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

A couple of weeks ago one of my girlfriends was in a hotel bar in Scottsdale, AZ.  There was a man at the bar who everyone was gaga over. My girlfriend and her friend sat by this man and he struck up a conversation with them.  He was pretty obnoxious (what a surprise!) kept asking them if they recognized him and if they knew who he was.  My friend is not viewer of any housewives shows (what's wrong with her?!) and her friend had no clue.  The man talked about his new baby Aspen and how proud he was of her.  He also hit HARD on my bestie's friend all while saying he was married, but would be divorcing.  He apparently got more and more obnoxious and my friend ended up telling him off.  

So.... Jim might be a great dad, but he's still winning no prizes as a husband.  Though I'm liking Meghan more this season, I can't quite feel sorry for her in regards to her relationship with Jim, because she definitely knew what she married. 

I hate to dispute such an ironclad, anonymous report of cheating, but I feel the need to add a couple of facts.  As a Cardinals fanatic, I watch every game.  The Cardinals did play the Diamondbacks a couple of weeks ago . . . . . .  in St. Louis.  Prior to that, they travelled to Chicago, New York, and Pittsburgh.

Now there's always the chance that Edmonds was in Arizona for a different reason, but I *think* he announced that series in St. Louis.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That's the thing. While I thought Kelly's mom looked older than 68 she certainly did not act it, or look frail in any way

Kelly's mom just needs a better hair syle and color...and better make-up.  Most of all, she needs to get as far away from Kelly as possible...and FAST!   I wonder if Kelly's brother went to jail.  Wasn't he living with her family on some sort of probation arrangement?

• Love 2

So Vicki is Stuck filming with Kelly the Female Chuckie Doll, Peggy The Queen of Rims and Lindsay The woman who nobody was begging to comeback to tv. All the rich and pretentious women in Orange County and these are all they could find to film with the SCammer?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

5. Vickie. Oh, honey. You can say, "I'm sorry," all week long, but if you don't mean them, the words are just so much warm air. In my own life, I've had people say, "I'm sorry," and then do the same thing again. I've also removed those people from my circle because I'm neither a masochist nor paid by Bravo to keep them around. You're lucky you have so many of the latter in your circles; otherwise your circles would be more like semi-circles.

They're more like arcs.

• Love 1

Vicki's storyline this season is oh so captivating.  Packing and moving boxes of insurance files from one office space to another.  Yet another kiss-of-death proclamation that a Vicki-related business is going to become a national phenomenon, which she will someday hand over to a son who doesn't give two shits about anything but the money it puts in his pocket.  Talking to that same 32 year old son about birth control.  Hanging out with her daughter and grandchildren.  Oh, and her pronouncement that she is a "gear head" because she likes flashy cars.  I'm sure she can give Jay Leno a run for his money when it comes to her intimate knowledge of the inner workings of high performance vehicles.  Maybe Diko can hire her as a consultant.  Ten bucks says she's never changed an air filter on any car she's ever owned.  

• Love 15
On 8/7/2017 at 8:17 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Seems like another snoozer this week. I don't need to see a knock down drag out fight every episode, but some sign of life would be nice.

It is getting harder every week to even remember that this show is on, it is so drab and boring. Why can't it be a bit more like the New York franchise?! They have had a great season, and nobody even had to get any orifices tightened!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

And btw...I feel that this is one of those rare times, that we the viewers are actually owed an apology. If she had any brains, or a decent PR person, she would get her ass on Facebook or insta or whatever the kids are doing these days, and apologize to the public. To the millions of people who suffer or loves someone who suffers with this life-threatening/changing disease. She owes that. Or have the decency to get out of the public eye. 

I posted on Vickie's blog or Facebook way back, that my kid had REAL cancer, and it was not a game to her. And that she needs to publicly apologise to people for her many, many lies she told, the ignorant games she played with Brooks. But she just called me a hater!! A hater of what I don't know, I guess it was a hater of her. She will NEVER say she is sorry and own up to all of the sickness she was involved with. Yes, she sure is trying hard to re-write her history on this show. Will never work.

• Love 18
19 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

I now have two episodes of RHOC on my DVR that I can't bring myself to watch due to Kelly Dodd. I just fast forward thru all her scenes, but this season thus far has been a dud for me.  I may actually fall off this season, there's a point I can't fathom Bravo bringing on such a nasty mean person, and by watching I feel like I'm validating her being on the show (regardless of fast forwarding). Please Bravo, ax Kelly next season. There is zero entertainment value there.

Thank god RHONY has been bringing it in spades in Mexico!!!

Before I began reading these posts, I posted about the awesomeness that the New York franchise is giving us this season, I see I am not alone with that thought! This last episode did not even get taped, the first time ever, since it began, that I failed to watch an episode. It is just more fun to come her to read everyone's posts!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

And he would have time to himself, leaving her and baby in Orange County to film while he travels around and hangs out in hotel bars picking up women just like Tom! Meghan needs to check in on her own hubby before commenting on other people's marriages. 

Meagan is such a detective, she should put a GPS on Jim's phone! She may just learn something about the man she is married to!

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

I posted on Vickie's blog or Facebook way back, that my kid had REAL cancer, and it was not a game to her. And that she needs to publicly apologise to people for her many, many lies she told, the ignorant games she played with Brooks. But she just called me a hater!! A hater of what I don't know, I guess it was a hater of her. She will NEVER say she is sorry and own up to all of the sickness she was involved with. Yes, she sure is trying hard to re-write her history on this show. Will never work.

I'm sorry for your struggle :( I'm so sorry for that agony you went through. 

Vickie is a narcissist that went too far. She still doesn't get it and probably never will. But it doesn't even really matter, her punishment is being her.

1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

It is getting harder every week to even remember that this show is on, it is so drab and boring. Why can't it be a bit more like the New York franchise?! They have had a great season, and nobody even had to get any orifices tightened!

The housewives of oc has become a yellow car unveiling. That's all it is. It's the yellow car unveiling of the franchise. I think I'd rather fly in a helicopter and do a tequila tasting and wrestle a Hela monster for the most lavish bedroom, than go to a yellow car unveiling....

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I'm sorry for your struggle :( I'm so sorry for that agony you went through. 

Vickie is a narcissist that went too far. She still doesn't get it and probably never will. But it doesn't even really matter, her punishment is being her.

Thanks Veda:)

Vickie should be made to volunteer some of her time on a pediatric ward that has children with cancer. Without a camera in sight. Stupid bovine.

• Love 11

Oh, that awful Lamborghini. First off, not special at all. Yellow is one of their normal stock colors and actually an incredibly popular color for Lamborghinis. If you want to talk about "designing" a Lamborghini then we are talking non-factory colors with fully custom interiors. Not stock. 

18 hours ago, Normades said:

I totally agree about Megan and I appreciate the way she was not allowing Vicki to get away with being an innocent victim.  That horrible woman not only scammed cancer patients and their families with her stupid "cure," but she then went on to scam people into buying cancer insurance.  Vile is just not a strong enough word to describe.  I applaud Megan for not letting her get away with it.  

As for Peggy, I am usually like you described above and I give them a few breaks while they get used to the show, but after reading about her being homophobic, I'm out.  I totally hate that witch.

I just wish Meghan would have specifically brought up the faking cancer and cancer scam bit in front of everybody.  Stop dancing around it and just call it out. Vicki isn't the victim. You faked cancer with your boyfriend, got found out, and went off on everybody.  

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I just wish Meghan would have specifically brought up the faking cancer and cancer scam bit in front of everybody.  Stop dancing around it and just call it out. Vicki isn't the victim. You faked cancer with your boyfriend, got found out, and went off on everybody.  

Oh, I absolutely agree, but it's Vicki we're talking about and they were in a public place.  Vicki would have just started screeching and denying, saying that she was a poor victim of that awful Crooks (who she still pines for).  Plus Meghan had some other nasty witch pinch her mouth closed, so what else could she do?  I loved her comment of "Yes you would!" when Vicki tried to say she wouldn't act like a harpy at an event.  I think Meghan did the best she could while trying to act appropriately in a public place, and she had more restraint that I would have over Peggy's actions.  

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Meghan is funny.

I did not think Meghan said she expected anything back from Peggy. I thought Andy asked if she heard anything back and she said no. 

• Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, dosodog said:

Mom?

In 1965, I was a year old and we had an earthquake. Mom ran me outside and realized I didn't have a hat on and ran back into the house to get me a hat.  For an earthquake.

To this day she can't walk by a baby without a hat on without muttering, "that child should be wearing a hat".

omg, that's hilarious.   My kids REFUSED to wear hats.  Absolutely REFUSED.  Might as well try and pour liquid hot magma on their heads.  Somehow, they managed to survive infancy in sunny California without shriveling up and dying sans hats.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

Oh, that awful Lamborghini. First off, not special at all. Yellow is one of their normal stock colors and actually an incredibly popular color for Lamborghinis.  If you want to talk about "designing" a Lamborghini then we are talking non-factory colors with fully custom interiors. Not stock. 

Thank you! 

I was thinking, why  are they acting like yellow was unique?  

Peggy looks like Jennifer Lopez. 

Aspen is adorable, her smile is beautiful. 

How funny that the new improved Tamra called the parrot a fucker as she walked in.  I still dislike her, but now she's incredibly boring too. 

I agree with most of you. The OC has gotten beyond boring. I'm not sure what would help? Replace the whole cast? 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:38 PM, Misslindsey said:

Please Tamra and Shannon hold your ground and do not give into Vicki. I may have my issues with both of them, but if the continue to not be friends with Vicki it will be a win in my book.

I am barely hanging on to watching this season. My lack of anything to watch during the summer is the only reason why I keep tuning in. If they got rid of Kelly and Vicki I might be more interested.

Seriously, all of these ladies are pretty much the same. Tamra and Shannon are no better than Vicki.  The only thing (besides Aspen) that is remotely entertaining is when the ladies are all together and film together.  The individual stuff is a snoozefest.  It's actually childish and unrealistic to sign up for this show and expect to avoid anyone.  The conflict and drama is promoted by the producers....it is what they want and the only reason why anyone watches.  Shannon needs to get off her high horse...it's getting old.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Seriously?  There was already a whole season devoted to this.  We know how everyone feels about it...do we need to dredge it up again and again.  This show needs to move on from this storyline. Talk about beating a dead horse.

• Love 2

This was really bad. I've loved this show since the beginning, but I can't imagine wanting to watch the whole season if it's this boring and scattered.

You know those assholes in your life that you don't let go of for whatever reason, but one incident goes too far and you can't even look at them anymore? My relationship with Vicki is over. One of the reasons I love the housewives is the ridiculousness of some of the characters and I've always enjoyed her as a lunatic on this show. Now I don't care. I don't care if she's awful, I dont care if she's nice, I don't care if she's fake, I don't care if she's funny. I'm just over seeing her on this show and I don't think she can repair her reputation. I do like the scenes with Brianna's boys. I like them despite how much they resemble Ryan, they are cute.

I can't tell if Tamra's personality transformation is real or not, likely a little bit of both. I think Eddie is a nice person, people seem to really like him & his company, and he does seem to have been a good influence on her. She's still boring af though now and has no storyline. 

Shannon is probably the only one on this show that is actually good housewife material, imo. I like her, flaws & all, and I like watching her. It's hard to say how much worse being on this show has made the issues in her family, or if things would have followed pretty much the same path regardless. I'd like for her to be happy with her husband, but she seems to self sabotage. 

Megan has always had weird style for someone so young. While I'm personally not that drawn to her look, she's still a pretty, tall, thin blonde who can look pretty amazing. The weird sweater in the kitchen, the weird dress at Peggy's event, why does she choose these things?

I don't think that Lydia came across as she had intended during the sex talk. Both she & Doug just mangled the topic. The one son was close enough with the definition of 'kissing a lady when she's naked', why not just go with that, no need to elaborate, and no need to define it as a private act that God is involved with, like going to the bathroom. 

Doug's face looked hurt when Lydia first said she wanted him to cut his balls off. Doug's face also looks like a skull that's just bone.

I don't like watching Peggy. She seems like she's in a lot of pain, and like she's maybe in kind of a mental fog from pain medication (totally speculating and not judging, I know I would be in her position). I like the sound of her voice though.

I don't think I even have anything to say about Kelly. I'm not sure why she's on this show for a second season.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

They're more like arcs.

She needs them to be boomerangs so everything she puts out comes right back to her.

4 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

I hate it when people like Peggy say they designed a car.  Victoria Beckham recently said the same thing.  Picking out colors and materials that you like is in no way designing a car.

3 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Oh, that awful Lamborghini. First off, not special at all. Yellow is one of their normal stock colors and actually an incredibly popular color for Lamborghinis. If you want to talk about "designing" a Lamborghini then we are talking non-factory colors with fully custom interiors. Not stock. 

Thank you!  This was really bugging me too.  When you order a car (as opposed to taking one from dealer stock) you pick the exterior color and the interior and various other things.  It's just how it works.  And she just picked standard stock shit, that yellow wasn't even a premium option.  I just got a car that I ordered in January a couple of weeks ago.  It has non-standard paint and required special dispensation for the combo of options I wanted.  I picked out every detail down to the color of the break calipers.  I do not go around telling people I designed a car.  I ordered a car and was picky about what I got, but I didn't design it.  It wasn't some special privilege either, anyone that wants be insane and spend that much time doing something stupid can.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

omg, that's hilarious.   My kids REFUSED to wear hats.  Absolutely REFUSED.  Might as well try and pour liquid hot magma on their heads.  Somehow, they managed to survive infancy in sunny California without shriveling up and dying sans hats.

My kids refuse hats. I'm not going to fight the 5 year old on it.  I can normally get her to wear a pair of sunglasses.  My 16 month old is a lost cause.  You put it on him, he rips it off.  You tie it on and he will figure out how to rip it off. I give up.  LOL. 

3 hours ago, Normades said:

Oh, I absolutely agree, but it's Vicki we're talking about and they were in a public place.  Vicki would have just started screeching and denying, saying that she was a poor victim of that awful Crooks (who she still pines for).  Plus Meghan had some other nasty witch pinch her mouth closed, so what else could she do?  I loved her comment of "Yes you would!" when Vicki tried to say she wouldn't act like a harpy at an event.  I think Meghan did the best she could while trying to act appropriately in a public place, and she had more restraint that I would have over Peggy's actions.  

Screw public place.  LOL. 

1 hour ago, Palomar said:

Seriously?  There was already a whole season devoted to this.  We know how everyone feels about it...do we need to dredge it up again and again.  This show needs to move on from this storyline. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Oh, I'm all about beating a dead horse. Vicki has not taken any responsibility for this. She is now lying/spinning it to make herself look innocent to the new housewives.  I'm all about calling her out every single time she lies. 

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

My kids refuse hats. I'm not going to fight the 5 year old on it.  I can normally get her to wear a pair of sunglasses.  My 16 month old is a lost cause.  You put it on him, he rips it off.  You tie it on and he will figure out how to rip it off. I give up.  LOL. 

Screw public place.  LOL. 

Oh, I'm all about beating a dead horse. Vicki has not taken any responsibility for this. She is now lying/spinning it to make herself look innocent to the new housewives.  I'm all about calling her out every single time she lies. 

This! Peggy needs to know what kind of person she is sticking up for. I loved her feigned ignorance "Oh, all of you went to Ireland?"

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Apricotte said:

You know those assholes in your life that you don't let go of for whatever reason, but one incident goes too far and you can't even look at them anymore? My relationship with Vicki is over. One of the reasons I love the housewives is the ridiculousness of some of the characters and I've always enjoyed her as a lunatic on this show. Now I don't care. I don't care if she's awful, I dont care if she's nice, I don't care if she's fake, I don't care if she's funny. I'm just over seeing her on this show and I don't think she can repair her reputation. I do like the scenes with Brianna's boys. I like them despite how much they resemble Ryan, they are cute.

You worded this so well.  This is absolutely, 100%, how I feel about Vicki now.  She's such a reality TV gem because she has such a lack of self-awareness that I honestly think the persona she presents on screen is fundamentally who she is.  She can't help herself. 

And what's crazy is I feel like I gave her a lot of leeway for a long time.  Heck, maybe I'm the Village Idiot (TM Bethenny), but I still don't think she and Brooks sat down one day and decided "Let's fake cancer for fun and profit!"  I honestly believe that she thought he had it initially, and that when people began questioning it, she fudged (or outright lied) about being at his appointments because she believed him and just wanted to put it all to rest and because she was desperate for his companionship.  I believe that she should have known what was what, but that maybe she really was deluding herself for a while -- having "blinders on," as she says.  The fact that she's a narcissist probably helped her to do this.  But for me, it's her actions since the scam that really make her grotesque.  If, when this all came out, she had cut ties with Brooks, explained herself, admitted that she lied because she believed Brooks initially, and apologized sincerely to all of the cast members and anyone whose life has been touched by cancer, highlighting the severity of the matter, she could have been redeemable.  

Instead, there was the scam cancer charity (wtf??)  And instead of being humbled and working to get back into the women's good graces, she gossiped nastily about both Eddie and David.  (I don't even like Shannon, but geez, she has kids.)  To this day, she acts like the whole cancer thing was just a misunderstanding or a spat between girlfriends.  I don't know if she's even trying to spin it, or if she actually does not truly understand the enormity of what's happened.  I lean toward the latter.  

• Love 14
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I hate to dispute such an ironclad, anonymous report of cheating, but I feel the need to add a couple of facts.  As a Cardinals fanatic, I watch every game.  The Cardinals did play the Diamondbacks a couple of weeks ago . . . . . .  in St. Louis.  Prior to that, they travelled to Chicago, New York, and Pittsburgh.

Now there's always the chance that Edmonds was in Arizona for a different reason, but I *think* he announced that series in St. Louis.

It was definitely Jim.  This was on the night of July 15th so me saying a couple of weeks ago wasn't accurate. He commented on my friend's name - Lee Ann, saying it was his 1st wife's name who passed last year.  She  also saw his black Amex with his name on it too. Neither of the gals watch any of the Housewives shows and they really didn't have a clue who he was until he talked about the show.   

I'm not saying he cheated. What I heard was that he was pretty rude and obnoxious though and and came on to my bestie's friend, wanting her to go up to his room with him. So...??? 

On topic: 

53 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

This!  1000 times this.  I'm about to give up this season because of her narcissism and Kelly's rude, crude self and waste of oxygen.  I'm tired of both of them and do not enjoy the show that much anymore.   

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

It was definitely Jim.  This was on the night of July 15th so me saying a couple of weeks ago wasn't accurate. He commented on my friend's name - Lee Ann, saying it was his 1st wife's name who passed last year.  She  also saw his black Amex with his name on it too. Neither of the gals watch any of the Housewives shows and they really didn't have a clue who he was until he talked about the show.   

I'm not saying he cheated. What I heard was that he was pretty rude and obnoxious though and and came on to my bestie's friend, wanting her to go up to his room with him. So...??? 

On topic: 

This!  1000 times this.  I'm about to give up this season because of her narcissism and Kelly's rude, crude self and waste of oxygen.  I'm tired of both of them and do not enjoy the show that much anymore.   

I'm not positive, but Facebook makes it look like Meghan was in Atlanta July 12-16 shilling candles and Jimmy stayed home with the baby.

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

This! Peggy needs to know what kind of person she is sticking up for. I loved her feigned ignorance "Oh, all of you went to Ireland?"

The funny thing about Peggy's comment was that it was liked she was coached to say this line, but forgot when she was supposed to say it. There was a bit of a lull and then she blurted it out, and way too loudly. It did not seem natural at all. But then again, maybe Peggy was trying to form the question in her mind, translating from Armenian to English. Lol. 

• Love 2

I haven't read through all the pages yet, so forgive me if I repeat...

guys, what nationality are Peggy & Deko?  I just can't figure it out...Spanish?  Italian?  it's a mystery!  (j/k)

what in the fresh hell was Meghan wearing to the car party(?) like a turtleneck under an off-the-shoulder dress?  now, I am terribly small up top so I eschew cold-shoulders because strapless bras are just...no.  maybe that's a solution?  (again j/k)

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:27 PM, yogi2014L said:

Sip and see is when you have a little party with some drinks and snacks so people can come meet the baby ( people not close enough in your circles to be at the hospital or stop by for a house visit)

I learned about this on Odd Mom Out last season! and LOVED the look on Shannon & Tamra's faces when Meghan was like, "come for *Aspen*."  like "bitch, she don't give a shit!"

and how about Peggy "oh this is a what....A and B?  conversation and I won't...I mean...I'll "C" my way out of it."

a) 1991 called & it wants its expression back

and

b) she didn't even KNOW HOW TO  SAY IT!!!

• Love 2
On 8/7/2017 at 7:08 PM, cyberfruit said:

Honestly:

1. How did Peggy not get smacked?

2. Who puts their hands on another woman's mouth to shush them. Megan is a grown ass woman with a baby; she is not Peggy's child. That was extremely disrespectful. 

It tells me exactly who Peggy is and I don't like her.  Sorry she has health issues but so do many and it doesn't absolve her of her bad manners.  What did Dorinda say?  True wealth whispers or something like that.  Someone mentioned (sorry I cannot remember who!) they are worth about 6 mil.  Sure that is a hell of a lot than I have but can they say they are debt free or have real disposable income?  I think its smoke and mirrors.  Also, are assets included in their 'worth' count?  If so all their $ is tied up in real estate and those 'look my dick IS big' cars.  

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

But then again, maybe Peggy was trying to form the question in her mind, translating from Armenian to English. Lol. 

Peggy's Armenian? 

• Love 8

So Jimmy posted on Instagram on July 14th and July 16th from Idaho.  It looks like they were there with the kids and Meghan left for a few days for the candle show and then came back. I guess there was a nanny, so he could have left the kids and taken a quick jaunt to AZ on the 15th to hit on randos, but it doesn't seem likely.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 11