Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Moving In, Moving On And Moving Fast

• Start Topic

I want to hug and kiss all over Tamra's dog.  My favorite breed!

Aspen is all kinds of adorable.  Meghan seemed genuinely happy to see Shannon.  I'm glad they've moved beyond that first season mess.

I've only seen a few episodes of when Lydia was last on, but it was enough to form a strong dislike.  I don't even remember the details, but it was at the reunion and it involved her husband and their magazine.  It gave me a very negative impression of her.  She is so like other TV Evangelicals.  Bragging on their virgin status, then obsessed with sharing their non-stop banging post wedding.  No one wants to hear this, Lydia.  I can say one thing nice.  I used to find her very unfortunate looking.  So kudos to whatever she's doing differently.

I went into more depth in her thread, but Peggy is so Teresa Giudice to me.  Her look, her behavior, her attitude, her superiority.  It's all I see. 

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

She mentioned it at the reunion that the stained glass had a tree with a nest and a couple of her eggs were installed in there for all time! GROSS! ;-(

Well...i don't think her actual eggs were installed- lol.  I think four birds were etched in the door to represent the children...and they etched an image of a nest with two eggs to represent the embryos they have on ice.  It's still really weird.  ;)

• Love 13

Reactive?  My face had to look like Peggy's family's face.  Or like when I'm watching Twin Peaks.  WTF?!? I'm not sure what I just saw.  

Shannon.  Just stop!

Shut up Kelly.  Let your mom be your mom.  I think this is the first time I didn't find Kelly's mom....odd.

I shouldn't have, but Vicki falling made me giggle.  Don't ever give Vicki your address Michael.   EVER.  EVER!

If you don't want to be an outcast, don't be an asshole.  It's just that simple.  Really.

Lydia looked beautiful on the beach.  Cut his balls off?  I thought you wanted him to grow a pair?  

Okay.  I want to see the Hit man's Bodyguard JUST for that scene with Samuel L. Jackson and the nuns.  Going to youtube to learn the song.  It was catchy.

Aspen is definitely Dad's girl.  No way will she forget who he is.  All kidding aside, Meghan really seems to be doing a great job.

You can help it Kelly. Just stop being an asshole.  Tamra?  Move on?  Is that you?  Oh yeah.  Peeing while yelling at someone.  It's you!

I like Peggy and Diko's relationship. That's the second time stallion has been used tonight...Peggy's daughters are grounded and lovely.  No OC Angels in this household!

Meow Meghan.  Let the lady have her Lamborghini. 

Shush!  That was worth the whole episode.  Even if it was in defense of Vicki and very rude in real life, that was sooooo satisfying. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Well...i don't think her actual eggs were installed- lol.  I think four birds were etched in the door to represent the children...and they etched an image of a nest with two eggs to represent the embryos they have on ice.  It's still really weird.  ;)

I seem to remember she had a couple left overs from harvesting and supposedly they were hers! ANYBODY? ;-(

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

How long before Peggy gets VICKtimized?

Vicki has 2 allies who stand up for her with "the mean girls!" Meghan needs to take a chill pill! She's a child! Why does she think she should have a say in the friendships of these old women; or lack thereof? I would have asked her to STFU! "Get her Peggy!" ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, VedaPierce said:

I don't understand why Tamra and Shannon wouldn't go to Peggy's thing, but they're going to go to Meghan's thing. Same people at both. What am I missing?

They're being idiotic "mean girls!" It's a shame the guys have to suffer for these 2 old shrews! They would have loved seeing that car! They missed out! ;-(

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

It's actually cute to see how infatuated Jimmy is with the baby. They are going to be besties. 

While many here liked to say that Edmonds was going to abandon Meghan and the baby, Meghan always insisted he was a great father.  Seems she was right.

• Love 24
20 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I don't understand why Tamra and Shannon wouldn't go to Peggy's thing, but they're going to go to Meghan's thing. Same people at both. What am I missing?

Tamra said Eddie didn't want to go to Peggy's - maybe the guys aren't involved in Meghan's event?

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

If Peggy wants a chef then they should just sell one of their fancy dancy sports cars and that should cover ones salary for 4 years. 

If that food she was doling out was this amazing stuff (Did you know Armenians EAT?) from her peculiar culture that does this zany thing called EATING, she needs one.  That shit looked like a moldy green potato, or a fucked up tamale.  Sorry Peggy,  I'll have the souvlaki instead.  

I don't like her.  Your schtick has been played out by more famous people.  Who aren't Armenian, but I believe neither her kids nor husband are from Armenia, so, not Armenian.   

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Michael has such a perpetual, creepy look on his face! It's a weird, mirthless smile. Add the twitching and scratching he does while talking to his mother, and it's just so uncomfortable to watch him!

I think he is uncomfortable talking to his wacko scamming mother! LOL

36 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

She mentioned it at the reunion that the stained glass had a tree with a nest and a couple of her eggs were installed in there for all time! GROSS! ;-(

The "eggs" are etched into the glass, not actual eggs! LOL

27 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I think she always looks like she's smelling bad cheese.

Can't say I blame her, look who she is talking too! LOL

3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Tamra said Eddie didn't want to go - maybe the guys aren't involved in Meghan's event?

She said that Eddie doesn't want to be anywhere Vicki is! 

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Thanks! - 

- https://www.popsugar.com/home/Pictures-Heather-Dubrow-Etched-Glass-Window-42654749 -

...While the window may look like a simple tree, it actually features four birds representative of Heather and Terry Dubrow's four children, a bee to honor Heather's grandmother, and the letters "T" and "H" carved into one of the tree trunks. According to Bravo, there are also two eggs in a nest that are meant to symbolize her two frozen embryos.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I watched the preview clip, and as someone who has never really liked Meghan, I did find it funny when Peggy basically tells her to zip it.

I enjoyed it too. I also enjoyed all that crazy confusion that the move threw Meghan into. Give it a rest, Meghan, there's nothing to 'get'. You were just told to shuttie. I've always found her so damn unlikeable. Even when she's right, I roll my eyes. The opposite of the New York ones. Even when they behave horrid, I can't stop loving them!

• Love 2
Just now, ivygirl said:

"Picture it: Armenia, 1989. A young man, a leather jacket, and dreams of being the biggest Lamborghini dealer in the tri-state area."

Oh shit.  You win everything tonight.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I seem to remember she had a couple left overs from harvesting and supposedly they were hers! ANYBODY? ;-(

She has some fertilized eggs left over, but those are at the fertility clinic. She has etched eggs in a nest in her family tree window to figuratively represent those embryos. The actual eggs are NOT installed in the window. This was discussed at the reunion because Andy joked that he still wants her embryos.

9 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't like her.  Your schtick has been played out by more famous people.  Who aren't Armenian, but I believe neither her kids nor husband are from Armenia, so, not Armenian.   

No, they are. I believe that both Diko's family and Peggy's family fled Armenia after the genocide. Peggy was born to ethnically Armenian parents in Kuwait. Diko was born to ethnically Armenian parents in Libya(?).

• Love 4

What a sad, little, dark party that was for a car. That's what they all got their makeup done and hair blown out for?? Yawn. Who cares about a yellow car? Certainly not enough to get into gowns. I saw one sad little tray of pigs in a blanket getting passed around. Wow, they're certainly glamorous. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Meghan has such an unattractive mouth...and she twists it around in exaggerated ways. It's always reminded me of the mouth on Wallace, from Wallace And Gromit.

Me too! 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think he is uncomfortable talking to his wacko scamming mother! LOL

This, he still hasn;t forgiven her for barging in on his party.

Vicki is a cancer scammer, that is all she is and all she will ever be.  

Agree with everyone else, boring.    

I do like Megan, always have. At least her lips didn't fall off.  Peggy's probably would crack apart or burst if someone did that to her. 

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

For those asking Lydia's husbands name, I just call him Hutch.  Now he's no ball Hutch.  I don't even think this guy exists.  He's really a hologram.

Hutch it is. Hutch forever. Lol Suddenly I like him!

My husband said he thought Megan was too normal for the show. 

I feel kinda like stick a fork in this franchise -- it's done. I'm tired of Tamra's rages and Shannon's hysterics and Kelly's near psychotic breaks. And Vicki, and her entitled kids. 

I predict Peggy will be a polarizing figure -- she'll be love or hate.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Peggy has known Vicki three minutes, and is willing to be her ride or die?  I cannot wait until Vicki fucks her over the first time.  I really can't.  The rolling of her eyes when Meghan spoke?  Basically telling her to STFU?  Touching her face?  If anyone is jealous here, it's Peggy.  Meghan is significantly younger, doesn't need ten pounds of makeup, a wig, and hair/makeup artist.  Meghan already has a relationship with the cast.  I really don't think Peggy has anything that Meghan wants.  Peggy threw the first punch.  She will deserve the fallout.  Anyone who brags about having class has none. 

Celebrating the baby of a friend versus celebrating the car of an acquaintance?

Lol, so true. It was basically just a lookatme brag fest.  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Peggy has known Vicki three minutes, and is willing to be her ride or die?  I cannot wait until Vicki fucks her over the first time.  I really can't.  The rolling of her eyes when Meghan spoke?  Basically telling her to STFU?  Touching her face?  If anyone is jealous here, it's Peggy.  Meghan is significantly younger, doesn't need ten pounds of makeup, a wig, and hair/makeup artist.  Meghan already has a relationship with the cast.  I really don't think Peggy has anything that Meghan wants.  Peggy threw the first punch.  She will deserve the fallout.  Anyone who brags about having class has none. 

Celebrating the baby of a friend versus celebrating the car of an acquaintance?

In Houswives Land, they are equal. Two events, filmed with the cast, so they can throw their shit at each other, for our amusements. Come on, none of them are friends.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Jel said:

My husband said he thought Megan was too normal for the show. 

I feel kinda like stick a fork in this franchise -- it's done. I'm tired of Tamra's rages and Shannon's hysterics and Kelly's near psychotic breaks. And Vicki, and her entitled kids. 

I predict Peggy will be a polarizing figure -- she'll be love or hate.

I agree and so sad. They ran this show into the ground. Used to be one of my faves

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Awww...Aspen gave Shannon a smile. Might be one of the only ones she gets. 

Why does Lydia talking about sex remind me of one of the Duggar girls? 

omg yeessss. No lie last week I was thinking she reminds me of Jill Duggar. But smarter( which isn't saying much about Lydia) and a little more articulate. 

Also, I did not make it past the sex talk on the beach. I felt so awkward watching that I was literally cringing. I turned it off to re watch the last three epic episodes of RHONY

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

It's actually cute to see how infatuated Jimmy is with the baby. They are going to be besties. 

Agree Poeticlicensed!  Was never a fan of Meghan's but the only reason I am tuning in this season is to see baby Aspen, what a cutie she is!  I could watch Aspen and Jimmy all day long! On another note, I have heard of a Slip and Slide and a Sit and Spin, but not a Sip and See....I'm in the mid-west, maybe that's why....

• Love 3

I agree with those of you who are posting that the OC franchise is boring this season.  I always try to catch my Bravo shows but I didn't even bother tonight.  Just reading up on the episode here.  Megan in on WWHL tonight and for a pretty women who was a model she looks surprisingly mediocre.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Who wants to bet both Lydia and Doug are lying to each other?

But Doug meant it was his first time with a woman.

Did anyone catch Lydia saying her mom wouldn't buy her a bra when she was younger?  I am sure Lydia didn't need a bra.

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

That convo  with lydia's kids must have been super clarifying to them. "Sex comes from Jesus and it's private". If you aren't going to explain it, don't bring it up. 

Kelly needs to leave her mom the fuck alone. She worked her whole adult life as a nurse and she puts up with Kelly's shit. She deserves to sit around and drink wine and watch TV all day if she wants. Get off her jock Kelly . 

I am a nurse and I totally gets where Kelly's mom is coming from.  

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

First the sex talk with the eight year old. Then the 'cutting off your balls' talk with the husband. It's called a vasectomy Lydia! Is she really this dumb or just playing for the camera? This was a mistake bringing this ding-a-ling back on the show! 

I am tired of all these house wife women not understanding basic anatomy.

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

,LOL!!! I thought they were unveiling Doug's cut off balls there for a second

LMAO! Megan - "I'm so rich. I'm so f-ing rich. Screw you! "

Meghan had my favorite lines of the night. That and her reply to Vicki about not making a scene.  

52 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

The "family-time" stuff is a snooze.  I don't understand why they're allowed to refuse to film with other housewives.  Aren't they being paid to interact with each other?  I don't know if I even watched 20 minutes of the episode.  

Saying sorry doesn't work for Vicki because she always does something rotten again after she says it.  No one is buying her shtick anymore.  

"Look at me I'm rich!  I'm so fucking rich!  Screw you!"  That was hilarious!  

Squeezing my lips shut?  No thanks, Peggy.  No thanks.  If she can't take feeling a little uncomfortable, she shouldn't be on this show.  

Bringing back Lydia and her cardboard cutout husband was such a misstep.   Fake Plastic Doug.

I totally dislike Peggy and feel like she is being paid to be Vicki's friend. Can't wait until Vicki throws one of her screaming fits in front of  Peggy.  Wonder if she will shut Vicki's lips?

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, sandyskyblue said:

Agree Poeticlicensed!  Was never a fan of Meghan's but the only reason I am tuning in this season is to see baby Aspen, what a cutie she is!  I could watch Aspen and Jimmy all day long! On another note, I have heard of a Slip and Slide and a Sit and Spin, but not a Sip and See....I'm in the mid-west, maybe that's why....

Sip and see is when you have a little party with some drinks and snacks so people can come meet the baby ( people not close enough in your circles to be at the hospital or stop by for a house visit)

I believe its a southern thing. I only know about it because my SIL ( who is from the south) had one for my niece. We don't do them up here in chicago suburbs. And it actually was hosted by her mom, I believe.

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 7