Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Moving In, Moving On And Moving Fast

• Start Topic

Tamra and Shannon have their first face-to-face with Meghan's new baby and learn they'll soon have to face Vicki. Lydia's family takes a luxurious Hawaiian vacation full of uncomfortable conversations, while Kelly tackles her fears about her mother's mortality and her desire to move on with Tamra and Shannon. Vicki tries to settle into her new office and meddle in her son's love life while Peggy invites her friends to the unveiling of her custom-designed Lamborghini.

• Love 3

A car unveiling? That's all Peggy has? I think those cars are awful to start with. If I wanted to watch people drool over cars I'd watch Top Gear. But damn I want to see more of the baby. Tough decisions.

• Love 20
On 8/2/2017 at 4:01 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Tamra and Shannon have their first face-to-face with Meghan's new baby and learn they'll soon have to face Vicki. Lydia's family takes a luxurious Hawaiian vacation full of uncomfortable conversations, while Kelly tackles her fears about her mother's mortality and her desire to move on with Tamra and Shannon. Vicki tries to settle into her new office and meddle in her son's love life while Peggy invites her friends to the unveiling of her custom-designed Lamborghini.

Hope this show picks up some speed...boring so far.

Maybe Kelly will have a second DR's visit this week to get her vag cauterized shut....I would if I had to sleep with that potatoe Michael.

• Love 7

I think Peggy is trying to keep the focus in her storyline on the non-important, low level things in her life (like the car) as she really doesn't have the good health and energy to deal with these women and the drama. With her health she has bigger fish to fry.  

• Love 1

Meghan has such an unattractive mouth...and she twists it around in exaggerated ways. It's always reminded me of the mouth on Wallace, from Wallace And Gromit.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8

Hope there was more to that "sex talk" - but it sure didn't need to be on camera - any opportunity to push their religion I guess.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 21

Why is this season so boring so far? The baby and Lydia's kids are cute and everything but I'm looking for a little more excitement.   They need to take lessons from the crazies of NYC.  And everyone should film together, not separate just because they hate each other. 

• Love 7

SO RUDE! to be getting an invitation to something, then demanding that the hostess inviting you, not invite someone you have a problem with! Ugh!!! Grow up Shannon!! I've been caught in the middle of that kind of bullshit and I can't stand that crap! Shannon is truly insufferable.

• Love 12

I just turned this shit off.  I am done. What a bunch of bullshit.  The whole Kelly and her mom at the senior center and then to Vicki talking to her son about "nupts".  WTF.  This show officially sucks.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

An 8 year old clip of Vicki falling is the only decent part of this episode so far.

My husband was in the room with me and I told him, "just watch, watch" and then she fell.   Good Times.

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why is this season so boring so far?  

Because they are making it extremely obvious that they have no relationship outside of filming.

The few times they have been together they act like former high school classmates who haven't seen each other since that one time one passed the other toilet paper under the stall during spirit week sophomore year.

• Love 11

I noticed that Vickie's new logo for Coto Insurance has a big, ugly tree in the middle of the word "Coto". Lol lol! I remember it used to have an umbrella. I bet she got a Cyst and Deceased-tm Tamra- letter from Travelers Insurance for stealing their logo idea! Tee Hee! Stupid Vickie. She lies about cancer and steals other company's logos. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

First the sex talk with the eight year old. Then the 'cutting off your balls' talk with the husband. It's called a vasectomy Lydia! Is she really this dumb or just playing for the camera? This was a mistake bringing this ding-a-ling back on the show! 

I have to turn away when that bubble head is on with her family! ;-(

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well wasn't the tree originally Heathers idea for her front door...

With her preserved eggs laminated in a nest? GAG! ;-(

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I have to turn away when that bubble head is on with her family! ;-(

With her preserved eggs laminated in a nest? GAG! ;-(

I don't remember the eggs being laminated but I thought her kids names or something having to do with them. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don't remember the eggs being laminated but I thought her kids names or something having to do with them. 

She mentioned it at the reunion that the stained glass had a tree with a nest and a couple of her eggs were installed in there for all time! GROSS! ;-(

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 4

I just don't care about Lydia. Or her bland husband. Or their useless magazine. I think they are both hyper-aware of the cameras. They give nothing good and are so very boring. What's his name, even??

• Love 23

Meghan's baby is just gorgeous - those smiles!!  I'm actually really enjoying Meghan this season - I'm finding her THs to be pretty funny.  Shannon not so much - I despise Vicki - but it's not Vicki's fault that Shannon has gained weight.  For someone who is theoretically so smart (isn't Shannon a lawyer?) she can be such a dummy.  Also, it's so tiresome how she is with every new Housewife.  Lydia is just...stupid?  Kelly is unredeemingly horrible, just like Vicki.  Peggy is kind of a blank. 

Edited by whydoievencare
I had more to say.
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Meghan has such an unattractive mouth...and she twists it around in exaggerated ways. It's always reminded me of the mouth on Wallace, from Wallace And Gromit.

I think she always looks like she's smelling bad cheese.

• Love 7