Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Moving In, Moving On And Moving Fast

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, film noire said:

No. It is the only sane response possible.

And you're a saint compared to me; I want to Edward Scissorhand Lydia's flailing arms, force her to use them to perform the Lydia-sectomy on her husband -- complete removal of his testicles, leaving him as smooth as Ken in his plastic prime -- and use pictures of the same as a photo spread in "Noball" magazine.  

And then I want to give her a pixie cut.

I will never not think of Nobleman Magazine again as anything other than "Noball" -I think you won the internet with that one.

Remember Lydia was so perplexed at someone referring to Shannon as being expressive-what the hell does she think waving her arms around is?

• Love 18
On 8/7/2017 at 8:41 PM, ivygirl said:

Thanks for reminding me where I'd heard if this before... Southern Charm. I knew it was a Bravo show...

I heard about them on the Atlanta.  Not a thing where I am from.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I will never not think of Nobleman Magazine again as anything other than "Noball" -I think you won the internet with that one.

Remember Lydia was so perplexed at someone referring to Shannon as being expressive-what the hell does she think waving her arms around is?

(bolding mine)

cute? adorable? quirky?

• Love 2
On 8/8/2017 at 4:21 AM, Hello Lady said:

I loved the, what's a sexy lady mean , talk. .
He could care less, but between Lydia and Vicki asking, I thought it was my sex ed class..
Peggy sure cleans up well, she has awful stringy extensions , I am not enamoured with Lamborghini's, and yellow is the worst colour.She's okay, better than that Dodd woman.
who looks like hell. When she took her mother to the seniors centre, it was more about her boring husband than her poor mother, she totally embarrassed herself and her mother. Tamra is friendly to their faces, and gives little digs when she's on her own
Love Meghan, Jim and the baby. Peggy, don't put your fingers on anyone's lips, try that on Vicki when she rants! I bet she bites...

A raging case of hemorrhoid's is better than that Dodd woman.  

• Love 14

Honest question. 

Peggy just got a Lamborghini. Why? From what I've heard and seen traffic is terrible in LA so where is she going to be able to use all the gears and get it up to the speeds that it's meant to drive at? Is it just a 'look at me...see what I'm driving or can afford thing'? Does anyone really need all those expensive cars in a garage (that had to be customized)? Can she even fit groceries in the boot? Lol...or luggage if she takes it on a vacay? Why would someone choose yellow? It looks like a bee or wasp and will forever be in parking lots saying 'pick me..I'm over here...rob or steal me'. Any clues to what the insurance would cost (oh, I guess they would qualify for multiple car discounts)? Please. Someone tell me why she might have chosen that particular vehicle other than vanity. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

My kids refuse hats. I'm not going to fight the 5 year old on it.  I can normally get her to wear a pair of sunglasses.  My 16 month old is a lost cause.  You put it on him, he rips it off.  You tie it on and he will figure out how to rip it off. I give up.  LOL. 

HA! My boys were the same way. It was pointless. Thankfully my daughter loved hats, because she also had a bad phase of pulling her hair out and playing with it. She had a really bad bald spot on the back of her head. I'm so glad SHE was the one kid who not only let me put a hat on her, but thought they were fun. 

59 minutes ago, teapot said:

what in the fresh hell was Meghan wearing to the car party(?) like a turtleneck under an off-the-shoulder dress?  now, I am terribly small up top so I eschew cold-shoulders because strapless bras are just...no.  maybe that's a solution?  (again j/k)

I joked in my original post that her dryer has started fusing random pieces of clothing together. I thought the striped blouse-grey sweatshirt combo she had on when Jimmy got back home was also rather odd. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

HA! My boys were the same way. It was pointless. Thankfully my daughter loved hats, because she also had a bad phase of pulling her hair out and playing with it. She had a really bad bald spot on the back of her head. I'm so glad SHE was the one kid who not only let me put a hat on her, but thought they were fun. 

I joked in my original post that her dryer has started fusing random pieces of clothing together. I thought the striped blouse-grey sweatshirt combo she had on when Jimmy got back home was also rather odd. 

hmmm...maybe the nanny/cousin/lawyer is really bad at laundry!!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Hutch, Dutch, Starsky.  It can be anything you want.  The dude is a cardboard cutout.

I thought K Dudds Mom looked pretty spry.  Her hair is messy but trendy, and her outfit was trendy as well.  Far more flattering than that lumpy schmatta The Dudd was wearing.  What a stupid storyline.  Last year it was negging Mr Clean, and this year its elder abuse.  Fuck you Bravo.  This woman is just evil.

Megans baby is cute.  That's about all I can say positive about this snooze fest.

Sorry Vicki.  You tried to sell fucking juice to terminally ill people in collusion with your cancer lying boyfriend.  You need to retire far away from polite society.  You are a steaming pile of crap.   That said, Shannon should stop obsessing about it and get on with her own fucked up life. 

Truth be told I would rather have a single Jerri Blank on this show than her as part of Kelly Dodd's entourage.  She looks like she could be fun if her daughter and Sleestak husband weren't around.  However, she raised those kids of hers and they are both a waste of DNA so maybe she is just as bad but more quiet.

• Love 4

I did not think Meghan said she expected anything back from Peggy. I thought Andy asked if she heard anything back and she said no. 

Yeah, that's the impression I got as well.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Honest question. 

Peggy just got a Lamborghini. Why? From what I've heard and seen traffic is terrible in LA so where is she going to be able to use all the gears and get it up to the speeds that it's meant to drive at? Is it just a 'look at me...see what I'm driving or can afford thing'? Does anyone really need all those expensive cars in a garage (that had to be customized)? Can she even fit groceries in the boot? Lol...or luggage if she takes it on a vacay? Why would someone choose yellow? It looks like a bee or wasp and will forever be in parking lots saying 'pick me..I'm over here...rob or steal me'. Any clues to what the insurance would cost (oh, I guess they would qualify for multiple car discounts)? Please. Someone tell me why she might have chosen that particular vehicle other than vanity. 

She doesn't live in LA, she lives somewhere in Orange County -- I think South OC.  Traffic isn't great down there, but it's not the same.  I'm pretty sure that car (and all the cars) are company cars because they own a luxury wheel business. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So Jimmy posted on Instagram on July 14th and July 16th from Idaho.  It looks like they were there with the kids and Meghan left for a few days for the candle show and then came back. I guess there was a nanny, so he could have left the kids and taken a quick jaunt to AZ on the 15th to hit on randos, but it doesn't seem likely.

I guess he has someone impersonating him then... or a doppelganger!  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Truth be told I would rather have a single Jerri Blank on this show than her as part of Kelly Dodd's entourage.  She looks like she could be fun if her daughter and Sleestak husband weren't around.  However, she raised those kids of hers and they are both a waste of DNA so maybe she is just as bad but more quiet.

Me too!  We can keep her and Judy and get rid of Kelly and Lydia and their husbands.  The grannies can go on Thelma & Louise type road trips, take the grandkids out for unicorns and ice cream, spread joy throughout the senior center- lots of stuff.  They both raised some iffy children so they'd have plenty to talk about.  It'd be better than what we have anyway.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MissMel said:

Me too!  We can keep her and Judy and get rid of Kelly and Lydia and their husbands.  The grannies can go on Thelma & Louise type road trips, take the grandkids out for unicorns and ice cream, spread joy throughout the senior center- lots of stuff.  They both raised some iffy children so they'd have plenty to talk about.  It'd be better than what we have anyway.  

I would totally cosign this!  They gotta visit a mj dispensary though.  This is really the worst year and I live for these shows!  They totally missed the mark.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, eclectcmoi said:

What made me suspicious that it would be Jim is the part about him bringing up the show. I don't follow baseball and personally would not know who he is, but I think most sports figures are going to brag about their own accomplishments. (Which from what people have said about Jim is quite a bit more impressive that his 3rd wife being on a TV show). Jim has never struck me as someone who enjoys being on the show (unlike Miss Terry) and if you are trying to pick someone up why would you talk about a show that your current wife is on? Sounds like someone trying to get some action by pretending to be a sports star. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Kelly's mom just needs a better hair syle and color...and better make-up.  Most of all, she needs to get as far away from Kelly as possible...and FAST!   I wonder if Kelly's brother went to jail.  Wasn't he living with her family on some sort of probation arrangement?

Kelly's mom looks sort of like "Cousin It's" mom or grandma from Adams family. She looks like a monster a bit, with her frizzy hair and extremely big and round eyes that droop. Though she is adorable, and looks like an adorable monster, I sort of think of her as a human sesame street character. Also, Michael doesn't seem that bad, but he is a homebody. Kelly is a party girl. No sign of Kelly's daughter this season. 

When Tamra told Kelly about her bladder, I thought, "NO! Don't tell her that!" Guarantee Kelly will use it against her at some point. Like, "Bitch! At least I don't pee my pants because I'm so old and have too many kids!" or something. 

Michael is the Vice President? Of what? A prenup? Whatever I say. She didn't get upset that Brianna didn't ask for a prenup.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

What made me suspicious that it would be Jim is the part about him bringing up the show. I don't follow baseball and personally would not know who he is, but I think most sports figures are going to brag about their own accomplishments. (Which from what people have said about Jim is quite a bit more impressive that his 3rd wife being on a TV show). Jim has never struck me as someone who enjoys being on the show (unlike Miss Terry) and if you are trying to pick someone up why would you talk about a show that your current wife is on? Sounds like someone trying to get some action by pretending to be a sports star. 

He kept saying... "Don't you know who I am?" and really wanted them to be impressed with him.  The bartender was giving him differential treatment and he had an black Amex card with his name on it that he plopped it down on the bar for them to see.  He also said he was getting a divorce, which I assume is why he felt comfortable trying to pick up my bestie's friend.  Maybe it wasn't really him, but I trust my bestie's word over anything he'd do! 

22 hours ago, Muffyn said:

Lydia's husband looks like he doesn't have enough skin to cover his face. She must have been excited to find someone stranger looking than her. 

I know! I find them both unattractive. He has a bit of a rodent quality. I hope their kids stay relatively cute (although, you can't really tell at this stage). Briana's boys are....quite active ;-).

Peggy is a one and done because she has the personality of a wet rag.

• Love 7
On 8/7/2017 at 10:41 PM, ivygirl said:

Thanks for reminding me where I'd heard if this before... Southern Charm. I knew it was a Bravo show...

Phaedra from Real Housewives of Atlanta had a sip and see too.

22 hours ago, stcroix said:

Why would they cast Peggy for this show? She is beyond boring!  I know she's ill but wait another year to come on then.  She reminds me of Eden Sassoon of RHBH-- stone face.  It's like they think they wont wrinkle if they don't move that face.  Of all the women in the OC who would love to be on this show they pick someone only because they have a dull cancer backstory and a rich husband?  I sympathize with her illness but I don't tune in to this show to see that.  Bravo loooooves it's sick ladies or (fake) sick love tank fillers.

I had to ff through Lydia and cardboard hubbys talk with their son about sex and religion.  I heard enough in the first minute. When they got down with him facing the camera, Lydia's face all aglow because she was being 'outrageous' for the show by talking about S-E-X to her CHILD was sickening to watch.  That poor innocent kid. 

Wow, Peggy really does have the same plastic face as Eden!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I heard about them on the Atlanta.  Not a thing where I am from.  

4 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

Phaedra from Real Housewives of Atlanta had a sip and see too.

Thanks - I don't watch RHOA much so I likely missed it. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Honest question. 

Peggy chose in order to brag and be a show-off. Typical spoiled, entitled bitch.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

Peggy chose in order to brag and be a show-off. Typical spoiled, entitled bitch.

Well that won't win her any real friends. Very sad that she's so insecure that she'd feel the need to buy friends or put on airs to attract ppl. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well that won't win her any real friends. Very sad that she's so insecure that she'd feel the need to buy friends or put on airs to attract ppl. 

Peggy has NOTHING to offer - ZERO personality and ZERO sense of humor.

• Love 3
Just now, ITALIA said:

Peggy has NOTHING to offer - ZERO personality and ZERO sense of humor.

...and jealousy doesn't become anyone! That's what this is all about; esp. with the other ladies on the show! She's not a b!tch and if people are just envious of her looks and affluence, so be it! It's their loss! ;-)

• Love 1

I don't know if it was this episode or before but ENOUGH with Lydias free spirit hippy tiara wearing mom.  She has a shelf full of little crowns and cooks while wearing one. This is such a fake seeming desperate attempt to be noticed. It's stupid.

• Love 5

I hate it when people like Peggy say they designed a car.  Victoria Beckham recently said the same thing.  Picking out colors and materials that you like is in no way designing a car.

Megan's dress was very in style when this was filmed.  You can see Bethenny wearing a similar dress in the lead to the show, except hers is red and black.  I have no idea who designed it, but I find it very jarring.  I don't think Bethenny's dress is attractive either.  It looks like two different articles of clothing were cut and sewn together.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

...and jealousy doesn't become anyone! That's what this is all about; esp. with the other ladies on the show! She's not a b!tch and if people are just envious of her looks and affluence, so be it! It's their loss! ;-)

There's NOTHING to be jealous of. She's NOT attractive (plastic face and fried hair) and bragging about wealth (she claims she has no idea of how many cars they own - LOL!!) is a TOTAL turn-off.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

He kept saying... "Don't you know who I am?" and really wanted them to be impressed with him.  The bartender was giving him differential treatment and he had an black Amex card with his name on it that he plopped it down on the bar for them to see.  He also said he was getting a divorce, which I assume is why he felt comfortable trying to pick up my bestie's friend.  Maybe it wasn't really him, but I trust my bestie's word over anything he'd do! 

I think it's time to give it up.  These people do enough shitty stuff on TV to bitch about.   This sounds like Vicki's three some and toofless Greek.  Though I wouldn't put the toofless Greek past her.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

The last preview for next week:  Kelly says to Vicki, "You're the one they say is being petty"   and then, I swear, it sounds like Vicki barks like a Chihuahua.

This made me have to go rewatch the end of the show and you are sooo right!!  haha!  She's barking! (mad)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, kitten59 said:

I know! I find them both unattractive. He has a bit of a rodent quality. I hope their kids stay relatively cute (although, you can't really tell at this stage). Briana's boys are....quite active ;-).

Peggy is a one and done because she has the personality of a wet rag.

Peggy is really into being Armenian. That's her culture, her life, and how she defines herself. I don't think she's ever really tried to be friends with people outside her cultural circle and that's why she's so awkward. She doesn't really live in that world and it's new to her. Maybe she'll catch on and start liking it. I have the feeling her husband wants her to be a bit more mainstream and maybe get the extended family out of the house. Maybe, who know. I actually REALLY like Peggy's husband. And I love her kids. I really like Doug too, even though he seems like a virgin Michael. He has really cute little teeth. They are tiny, and he reminds me of a plant eating dinosaur. His body is to die for, so I don't doubt they are doing it a lot. Lydia, even though she has an adorable little body, but her massive overbite and tiny face make her features just look extra huge. Her kids, especially the one that wants the sexy lady, is adorable. I thought that scene was very organic, with Lydia kind of freaking out inside that her kid was starting to like girls. I'm sure girls like him! Homeschool time!

I actually think Shannon looks the best this season. Her hair is cute. I also think Vicki and Tamra look very good. Tamra has super mellowed. Maybe it's a bit boring, but I actually like it a lot. It used to be that Tamra was the shit stirrer and now it's Kelly, who is just a mind fuck. And Meghan, bless her heart, is so clueless about her life. I believe the story about Jim being arrogant and hitting on people at a bar. My guess is he is hoping to God she will leave him. He's so checked out of that relationship, and I have absolutely no idea why he married her in the first place, besides wanting someone to be on OCH and boost his fame. None of us would be talking about him if it weren't for Meghan. Perhaps his PR told him that's the route to go. In any case, he clearly can't stand Meghan, he adores Aspen, and he just wants to be adored and worshiped. I actually feel that Meghan does that, with bringing up how amazing and how good looking he is quite a bit. Granted, if I walked into a bar and saw him, yes, he is strikingly good looking, and I would wonder who he was. However, as a gal with some experience with men having "mid life crises" I would also realize that he has some serious issues. He wants to be the young pretty boy athlete, and defy age. He doesn't like his wife at all. She talks for 2 minutes and he makes a snide or rude comment. That's actually why I like Michael and Peggy's husband-- they listen to their wives, and can chill for a bit. 

• Love 1

What happened to fabulous houses, great vacations, shopping trips - not the tedium of moving offices (I can do that myself), wanting to lose weight, making people think you have the cutest baby ever (we all think that), yada yada yada.  Boring.  This franchise has become people who don't get along, don't interact unless they are filming, and most importantly who's lives are almost as dull as my own. 

Vicki - give it up

Tamra - yeah you "husband" runs a gym and you work out.  Yawn

Kelly - you are a bitch, live in a disfunctional marriage, and you have no story worth watching.

Lydia - OMG just go away - seriously go away.

Shannon - lose the weight or don't - it's not really going to make any impact on your family, your marriage - it's weight.  You have bigger things to think about.

Meghan - yes, you had a baby. Yes you chose to move from St. Louis to CA so you can film and complain your husband isn't there.  We get it.  Get this - many more mom's actually do have jobs, kids and a whole lot more responsibility, so get over yourself.

Peggy.  WHY?   You seem to have enough on your plate, and if all you can bring is cars and some stuffed zucchini - time to exit quietly.  BTW with all your money, fancy lifestyle, you may want to have somebody check out your fried hair.  It's distracting. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but bring back Heather - I want to see her house, her lifestyle, and just a trace of Reality Class.   

This has to be the last season of OC.  Seriously, what's the reunion going to be?  Did Vicki fix her awards?  Did Kelly's mom end up going to the Senior Center?  YAWN.

• Love 14

Showing this episode on the back of the NY finale was everything. Night and day. NY, didn't want it to end. OC? Can't end fast enough. Heather was the class. Vicki is irredeemable. Watching everyone else is the equivalent of squirting Elmer's glue in your palm, watching it dry, peeling it off, holding it up and going, ohhhh! Riveting fucking stuff.

• Love 12
On Tuesday, August 08, 2017 at 10:52 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

My brother retired at 55 and told me several years into retirement that sometimes he misses work because when he worked he had weekends off. With retirement he never has time off.

I can only hope that's the case here.  When my husband retires I'm terrified he'll never leave the house (at least not without me) and I'll have to kill myself.

Wow, so many people on here gushing about how Aspen is the CUTEST BABY EVER on this board.  I mean, she's fine, but not really any different than any other baby to me.  The only thing that sets her apart to me are her headbands/outfits and very, very cute smile.

I don't like the name Aspen.  Plus if someone decides to call her something for short, the obvious choices are awful - Asp (shudder) or Ass, which is even worse.  I guess Pen is an option, which only made bearable to me by association of Desmond calling Penelope Widmore "Pen."

Edited by PumpkinPK
2am spelling error
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

I can only hope that's the case here.  When my husband retires I'm terrified he'll never leave the house (at least not without me) and I'll have to kill myself.

Wow, so many people on here gushing about how Aspen is the CUTEST BABY EVER on this board.  I mean, she's fine, but not really any different than any other baby to me.  The only thing that sets her apart to me are her headbands/outfits and very, very cute smile.

I don't like the name Aspen.  Plus if someone decides to call her something for short, the obvious choices are awful - Asp (shudder) or Ass, which is even worse.  I guess Pen is an option, which only made bareable to me by association of Desmond calling Penelope Widmore "Pen."

That kid won't make Meghan any less of a b!tch or "mean girl!" She still needs to grow up and quit trying to tell much more seasoned women what they should be doing! ;-(

• Love 1
9 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

It's entirely possible that he did not post these pics on the same day they were taken, since Meghan was in Atlanta at the time. He could have taken them at anytime posted them from anywhere.

Good alibi though Jim.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2

The show is becoming like drinking twelve large milkshakes at one sitting. The first few might taste great but by the last one you just want to hurl. At this point Hockey Addict's had about eleven and shoulda stopped a long time ago.

Edited by Hockey Addict
  • Love 2

I know why Shannon is telling everyone under the sun about her weight - she's making herself accountable to others so she can follow through with her goals of losing weight - but for the purpose of watching this show, I hope she doesn't mean any new people for the rest of the season because I don't want to hear the story again. I think Meghan was the last one to be in the know - oh wait, there's Vicki but let's see how that works out.  So possibly one more rendition of the story to go ....and then please, no more.

Even when Kelly is trying to be nice, she manages to dilute her behaviour with her incessant talking. When you say that you only care about having a good time and that means getting along with the other women, then do you really feel bad or apologetic for your behaviour and things you've said to the women? As unbelievable as it sounds, I don't think Kelly is truly aware of what she sounds like when she opens her mouth and lets the words come tumbling out.

Can someone please explain Vicki's hang up to me? What exactly does she want an apology for? What was done to her that requires people to apologize to her? She has constantly apologized because she has constantly fucked up with the women and then tried to do damage control to get back into the group. It's not like she had to apologize incessantly for the same thing. When she got the women to move past the Brooks cancer stuff, she had to apologize after that for all of the gossip she was spewing about the women. Apologies over her lies in the Brooks scandal turned into apologies for gossiping about one friend's husband being gay, about another friend's husband beating the shit out of her, etc. I don't think the Tamra and Shannon are the most innoncent in their behaviour either but hearing Vicki talk and victimizing herself makes me wonder if she has working brain cells.

Peggy - keep your damn hands to yourself.

I may be in the minority but I thin Meghan is the most balanced of the women. She doesn't seem to co-sign her friends just because they're her friend. Calling out Shannon's weight gain on Vicki, last season when she called out Kelly's behaviour toward the other women, calling out Vicki when she claimed that she would never behave a certain way when Meghan knew well that Vicki has already had her fair share of bad behaviour. And on the subject of Meghan, her daughter is darling and I love how smitten Jimmy is with Aspen. He may be travel a lot for work but he appears to be a hands on dad when he's around.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I know why Shannon is telling everyone under the sun about her weight - she's making herself accountable to others so she can follow through with her goals of losing weight - but for the purpose of watching this show, I hope she doesn't mean any new people for the rest of the season because I don't want to hear the story again. I think Meghan was the last one to be in the know - oh wait, there's Vicki but let's see how that works out.  So possibly one more rendition of the story to go ....and then please, no more.

Even when Kelly is trying to be nice, she manages to dilute her behaviour with her incessant talking. When you say that you only care about having a good time and that means getting along with the other women, then do you really feel bad or apologetic for your behaviour and things you've said to the women? As unbelievable as it sounds, I don't think Kelly is truly aware of what she sounds like when she opens her mouth and lets the words come tumbling out.

Can someone please explain Vicki's hang up to me? What exactly does she want an apology for? What was done to her that requires people to apologize to her? She has constantly apologized because she has constantly fucked up with the women and then tried to do damage control to get back into the group. It's not like she had to apologize incessantly for the same thing. When she got the women to move past the Brooks cancer stuff, she had to apologize after that for all of the gossip she was spewing about the women. Apologies over her lies in the Brooks scandal turned into apologies for gossiping about one friend's husband being gay, about another friend's husband beating the shit out of her, etc. I don't think the Tamra and Shannon are the most innoncent in their behaviour either but hearing Vicki talk and victimizing herself makes me wonder if she has working brain cells.

Peggy - keep your damn hands to yourself.

I may be in the minority but I thin Meghan is the most balanced of the women. She doesn't seem to co-sign her friends just because they're her friend. Calling out Shannon's weight gain on Vicki, last season when she called out Kelly's behaviour toward the other women, calling out Vicki when she claimed that she would never behave a certain way when Meghan knew well that Vicki has already had her fair share of bad behaviour. And on the subject of Meghan, her daughter is darling and I love how smitten Jimmy is with Aspen. He may be travel a lot for work but he appears to be a hands on dad when he's around.

Vicki wants them to apologize to her for them making her apologize to them for lying! That is Vicki's mind set, she does no wrong....ever! LOL 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki wants them to apologize to her for them making her apologize to them for lying! That is Vicki's mind set, she does no wrong....ever! LOL 

Isn't she also wanting them to apologize for how they treated her about the whole cancer lie and that fallout?  Vicki's cognitive dissonance is just astounding. 

• Love 10

I think the name Aspen is prettier on paper/thinking of Colorado. When you say it out loud as a given name it is a little more awkward. But Aspen the baby is adorable! She reminds me of my daughter as a baby so much and is making me so envious that Meghan is in that beautiful life stage. 

I don't doubt that Jimmy would be a cheater-he has done it in the past and is known for it. But that story sounds a little far fetched. Do celebs really say, "don't you know who I am?" How douchey! Would he really be raving about his new baby (by name!) if he was trying to hit on a girl? That makes him look particularly gross. Finally, who can even see the name on a credit card without holding it a few inches from you?? Not really buying the story. 

How did Meghan become so relatable and soft? She is my favorite now. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

Isn't she also wanting them to apologize for how they treated her about the whole cancer lie and that fallout?  Vicki's cognitive dissonance is just astounding. 

Why YES she is. How dare they hold her responsible for the lies she told them. After all, she only lied so they would like Brooks and to garner sympathy/casseroles for herself, she is THE innocent/victim in all of this, not them. Oh, wait, she never told any lies, they were just picking on her/Brooks for no reason and she only apologized to shut them up! No, that's not right, Brooks made her lie, its all his fault, she hates him! Well, not quite, she still loves and misses him and she never lied. I have never seen a HW change her story as many times as Vicki has/does to fit her current mood(s), whatever they are. How can anyone buy any insurance or seek financial guidance off of this woman or her company is beyond me. 

• Love 12
On 8/8/2017 at 11:37 AM, SuzWhat said:

I'm going with "no".  

Nike, Nike!   (That is a Duggar reference.   The kids are trained to shout Nike when they see a sexy woman.  It is a reminder to look at their shoes, not at the harlot who is tempting them. )

Please tell me this isn't true.  I know they're weird but this is like really weird.

I have never watched one minute of those nutjobs but know enough about them thru headlines etc.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jack Terrier said:

Please tell me this isn't true.  I know they're weird but this is like really weird.

I have never watched one minute of those nutjobs but know enough about them thru headlines etc.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is the truth.  There is a highly entertaining thread on the 19 Kids and Counting thread titled "things we hate about the Duggars".   Believe it or not, this is not the worst of their transgressions.  

• Love 2

Thank God Vicky most likely can't procreate anymore cause otherwise the Brooks anchor baby woulda already been spawned. You know she's have loved her own casserole eat, sip, and see! She would still be with him if she could be and what a better way to do that. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

I don't doubt that Jimmy would be a cheater-he has done it in the past and is known for it. But that story sounds a little far fetched. Do celebs really say, "don't you know who I am?" How douchey! Would he really be raving about his new baby (by name!) if he was trying to hit on a girl? That makes him look particularly gross.

Meghan is his third wife for a reason.  He didn't save the best for last.  He isn't good at marriage and commitment.  These guys don't get better with age, just get older and more adept at what to get away with.  Meghan mistakenly thought Jimmy would curb his travel with a newborn. 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Exactly. Who Peggy thinks she is and why she is on the show are both mysteries to me.

?

They, production, thought they had to stack the deck, cast wise, in Vicki's favor, hence demoting Heather (who quit) and adding Lydia to the pro Vicki team along side Kelly. That leaves Tamra and Shannon, who don't want to film with Vicki/Kelly out in the cold and forces them to interact with her at some point during filming. 

• Love 10

Why didn't they add someone who was fun, SMART, accomplished and happy? Oh, yeah. She might be interesting, not attacking/cussing/mean and might be more popular with the viewers. Why in the world did Bravo think adding a woman with a cancer story was going to be interesting to us? Goodness gracious me. I just can't with this show anymore. I predict this is the last year. At least, I hope so. 

• Love 13