Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Is she seriously wearing a mustard cardigan? 

And those lashes look like mascara only, no freaky bushy black things on her lids.   

She still looks like Jill.  Or more accurately, Jill looks like her. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Looks like they flew commercial. If it was just them I hope Jana got her own room like a normal 31 year old single woman.

I doubt she did. Can't be alone in a hotel. Or anywhere else for that matter. 

1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

I doubt she did. Can't be alone in a hotel. Or anywhere else for that matter. 

I hope she didn’t have to stay in the same room with JD and Abbie. We usually stay in suites, where SGirl can sleep in the living room, or just watch TV as late as she wants. Most of the time she crawls in bed with us. I hope Jana was afforded privacy. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, leighdear said:

Is she seriously wearing a mustard cardigan? 

And those lashes look like mascara only, no freaky bushy black things on her lids.   

She still looks like Jill.  Or more accurately, Jill looks like her. 

Of course she doesn't wear those weird lashes.

They are all just so awful with SM.

The whole point of being an "influencer" is that people want to "follow" the cool kid. They want to learn where she gets her clothes, and how she puts on her makeup. They want to know what products she uses to get her hair to hold that look. Where are the cool kids eating now? 

The Duggars just slap on some fake eyelashes or pull on some clothes, take a (bad) photo, and take it off. They have a very specific niche they could work if they tried at all (modern modest), but they just don't. And, I don't know who Jeremy thinks cares where he eats, but he's wrong. I find it virtually inconceivable that there is anyone, anywhere who is wondering "where is Jeremy getting a burger today?"

This just isn't that hard, and if they made any effort at all, they could learn how to do it. They are all just so unwilling to learn anything, to read anything, to follow the example of others, or to ask for advice. They're all, always, dispensing advice. Been married two months? How about speaking at a marriage retreat? Have an old church cookbook? How about a cooking blog? Have a camera on your phone? Take some photos of your sneakers and cheeseburgers and stick your hand out.

• Love 14
On 4/8/2021 at 6:40 PM, Lilac2000 said:

I mean the fact Jinger married Jeremy and doesn't have a brother with that name is a small miracle.

It is amazing.  I have 2 brothers, with one named Brian.  Do you know how many men named Brian I have dated.....?  At least 4! Lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Oh she will... she will comment soon...

three... two... one...

Give her some time.  I'm guessing she's probably hard at work perfecting a Haiku honoring the birthday boy for her own Insta first.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 4/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

It is amazing.  I have 2 brothers, with one named Brian.  Do you know how many men named Brian I have dated.....?  At least 4! Lol

Jinger wasn’t allowed to date. 

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Happy birthday, Jase!  Now you can call up your boys and order tequila shots to celebrate get married and become a father by this time next year!

He is slacking. He should be on kid number 3 and married for 3 years and counting. Tsk tsk his parents failed to marry him off at 18. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

He still lives his life as though he is 5 years old. Under his parents thumb.

Even when he marries and fathers children he will still live under his parents' thumb -- and still be frequently spoken to as one of many small children, instructed to gather round and listen up to whatever wisdom and instructions JB is fixin' to spout out his pie hole.

No matter how many times I see it happen, I still find myself shocked that there is never even a flicker of recognition from JB that he is talking to more and more adults, many of whom are married and live in their own homes where they're raising their own children.  I believe it's now less than ten years that every one of the Duggar 19 will be 18 or older.   They're old enough to marry at 18, but never old enough to be spoken to as an adult in JB's eyes.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

Even when he marries and fathers children he will still live under his parents' thumb -- and still be frequently spoken to as one of many small children, instructed to gather round and listen up to whatever wisdom and instructions JB is fixin' to spout out his pie hole.

No matter how many times I see it happen, I still find myself shocked that there is never even a flicker of recognition from JB that he is talking to more and more adults, many of whom are married and live in their own homes where they're raising their own children.  I believe it's now less than ten years that every one of the Duggar 19 will be 18 or older.   They're old enough to marry at 18, but never old enough to be spoken to as an adult in JB's eyes.  

Jose is going to be 12 in December, so it is just a bit more than 6 years before all the kids are 18.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe now Jana can marry her one true love Laura 🤣🤣🤣

With everything going on, if she’s really in a courtship, would they marry her off quickly to distract from the news or would they make her end the courtship since she will most likely be needed to help Anna. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

no reason for her to stay and help anna. they have johanna, jennifer, jordyn and cousin emily for that. kynzie is surely a full fledged sister mom at age 10 or 11.

If Jana is in a courtship, I hope she has a nice small wedding which is probably what she would want anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

no reason for her to stay and help anna. they have johanna, jennifer, jordyn and cousin emily for that. kynzie is surely a full fledged sister mom at age 10 or 11.

If Jana is in a courtship, I hope she has a nice small wedding which is probably what she would want anyway.

So similar to Princess Beatrice's being forced to have a small wedding after her father, Prince Andrew's disastrous BBC interview.  But, it seems that is really what she wanted all along.  It is her publicity-pushing parents who wanted the big wedding similar to what her sister and Harry and Meghan had.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, lilwhitelion said:

So similar to Princess Beatrice's being forced to have a small wedding after her father, Prince Andrew's disastrous BBC interview.  But, it seems that is really what she wanted all along.  It is her publicity-pushing parents who wanted the big wedding similar to what her sister and Harry and Meghan had.

As I recall the original wedding date was cancelled due to COVID. But it was never going to be a big affair.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I hope the Lonely Js are able to just keep on keeping on whatever they're doing. They shouldn't be blamed for having an asshole idiot criminal brother. I hope the trolls leave them and the other Duggar siblings out of it on SM.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I hope the Lonely Js are able to just keep on keeping on whatever they're doing. They shouldn't be blamed for having an asshole idiot criminal brother. I hope the trolls leave them and the other Duggar siblings out of it on SM.

Just about every Duggar Instagram has a comment about Josh on the most recent posts. Even Josiah and Lauren, who haven’t posted since last year.  James, Jeremiah, Joe and Kendra, and Jill included. John and Abbie have comments turned off on recent posts. 

• Love 1
On 3/21/2021 at 6:55 AM, Churchhoney said:

In a way I don't want to watch that video again because it's so staged and stupid (fireworks??? Really???) but I also do. You see something completely different from what I see, so I'd like to look for that!

What I saw -- or what I thought I saw -- was two people whose demeanor together suggest they may hardly know each other at all. And where you see kind of frustrated desire and affection, I see near strangers who don't look like they feel any of either at this point. I just don't see any repressed desire to kiss or even to front hug or reach out, and I think we've seen that with pretty much all the other Duggarlings, except maybe Josiah -- although even he seemed quite full of enthusiasm of some variety for Marjorie, at least, although not necessarily Lauren.

I see Katey's rehearsed-looking smile of "Oh, what a surprise!" two or three times. (But of course it's not a surprise when you know someone's hired a videographer!) She has a nice smile but it seemed to appear on cue as it would if she were in a play.....And then I hear a bunch of very impersonal big-picture religious talk said by rote. And it doesn't sound like anything that Jed!, at least, would have written.

One question I have for the tradition-makers here is this -- You won't let people hold hands, but you will let them put food in each other's mouths, both by hand and with cutlery?! What kind of nonsensical rule is that? To me, feeding another person is way more intimate -- and suggestive -- than hand holding or a front hug.

So if the officially betrothed couple decide to front hug....what happens? The betrothal is null and void? They get placed in stocks in the town square? I mean... ugh, this is all such nonsense. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 3/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, MargeGunderson said:

I will never understand how two people aren’t allowed to pick their own mate or be alone without a chaperone, but are apparently mature enough to get married (and probably be parents within a year). It defies all logic and common sense.

Also deemed perfect for political office. UGH

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Has it been confirmed that Jana is courting? 

I think its still speculation/rumor but maybe more truth to it then the last rumor?

39 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think its still speculation/rumor but maybe more truth to it then the last rumor?

We sussed out Jed and Katey months before there was,any announcement. Remember the pumpkin? 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Jana’s been in like 5 suspected courtships. We’ll broken-clock it someday.

Joan, I have never used broken-clock as a verb before, and I love it!  Thank you!!!  🙂

• LOL 6

If Jana is courting, JB may think now would be the time to announce and hopefully take some focus off of Josh. But, I would hope that it’s kept quiet and she has a small wedding and just vanishes into obscurity.

• Love 2
On 5/10/2021 at 4:39 AM, BigBingerBro said:

w80q5l7vw7y61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&

Is she crying with a smile?

Years ago, I took my 9 months old daughter to Sears for portraits.  She only cried but finally looked liked she was smiling so the photographer snapped it.

That's what Michelle reminds me of!

So much bronzer!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, louannems said:

Is she crying with a smile?

Years ago, I took my 9 months old daughter to Sears for portraits.  She only cried but finally looked liked she was smiling so the photographer snapped it.

That's what Michelle reminds me of!

So much bronzer!

Do you remember that show where all the Duggars were airsick during their first time in a plane? Apparently Michelle still gets sick flying in the prop planes. That might be an, OMG, I'm gonna puke face.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Do you remember that show where all the Duggars were airsick during their first time in a plane? Apparently Michelle still gets sick flying in the prop planes. That might be an, OMG, I'm gonna puke face.

I could see that. I thought she looked more confused than her usual baseline, but the withstanding the urge to barf would account for that. LOLOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

Maybe they don't get airsick when they're the pilot. Much like people prone to carsickness dont get it when they're driving. 

Either way, Michelle looks terrible. 

Edited by christine falls
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

How is it in a family that often gets airsick while flying, several family members are pilots?

I don't remember when this episode was, but it was one of the earlier ones. The older kids have all been shown in prop planes since then and appear to be fine. I'm not sure anyone but Michelle still gets airsick.

I can't remember if this was on a show or IG, but one of the boys was flying back from TN with Jana and Michelle and had to stop and land at least once during the flight because Michelle was too airsick and needed to get out and walk around.

Seems crazy to land a plane, its very different than pulling over a car for a few minutes.

• Useful 4