Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, jacourt said:

When do they freakin work????

And how do they pay for all their stuff if they don't freakin' work?  I will never understand how these people get to do all the things they do.  It makes me ragey.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And how do they pay for all their stuff if they don't freakin' work?  I will never understand how these people get to do all the things they do.  It makes me ragey.

If you're in good with Jesus, no work is necessary. Plus, they actually work harder than anyone, regardless of what we heathens think.

I'm sure the Duggarlings believe both of those at once.  

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 10

surely they already own every damn camo thing there is since there they shopped at bass pro last year or the year before and bought full camo outfits.

I think in the past Austin and Joy have also been involved with the elk hunting trips and maybe they booked them through Jeff Danker's Buckventures. they use some outfitter/guide service that sets up their camp, brings supplies and cooks their meals. I don't recall them ever getting an elk though

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

surely they already own every damn camo thing there is since there they shopped at bass pro last year or the year before and bought full camo outfits.

I think in the past Austin and Joy have also been involved with the elk hunting trips and maybe they booked them through Jeff Danker's Buckventures. they use some outfitter/guide service that sets up their camp, brings supplies and cooks their meals. I don't recall them ever getting an elk though

That’s some real city slicker sounding shit if I ever heard it. I don’t hunt, and can only go by what my uncles have said, but for people that can build a house after observing a contractor, I’d think they could manage a camp and a can of beans for dinner.

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

That’s some real city slicker sounding shit if I ever heard it. I don’t hunt, and can only go by what my uncles have said, but for people that can build a house after observing a contractor, I’d think they could manage a camp and a can of beans for dinner.

I guess cookin's just for the wimminfolk....

And aren't beans a form of vegetable?

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Was Jana’s involvement as a chaperone? 

I think so. It seems like the speculation she was involved with Stephen turned out to be false. Or at most, they were in the initial "feeling each other out" stage, and things fizzled. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think so. It seems like the speculation she was involved with Stephen turned out to be false. Or at most, they were in the initial "feeling each other out" stage, and things fizzled. 

*snort*

• LOL 24
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

they are even calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. they are way beyond the "getting to know you stage"

Screenshot (147).png

Look! A quarter of the way to a front hug.    Guess he's not known as Sinner Twin for nothing. 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Did Jer get a perm?

Came back to add: Maybe Jessa did his hair. 🤣

I guess his hairline prevented her from constructing the big curly lock that hangs in Spurge's and Henry's eyes. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

I think it's more like 3 1/2 years. Jessa is 2 1/2 years older than Ben, Claire almost 2 years older than Duddy. Heck, Katey has about 6 months on Jed!

There's precedent for older women. 

Does anyone remember if the tabloids made such a point about the difference in age between Jeremy and Jinger? I’m so sick of this double standard.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I guess his hairline prevented her from constructing the big curly lock that hangs in Spurge's and Henry's eyes. 

I was just going to ask when did his Duggar male pattern hairline catch up to him? That was fast! Who hasn’t been afflicted yet? James and Jackson? Those are the only howlers I can remember. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

they are even calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. they are way beyond the "getting to know you stage"

Screenshot (147).png

If there faces get any closer they’ll be kissing, NIKE! 

5 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Anything to distract from the upcoming trial.

2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jer is courting Hannah Wissman. Anything to make us forget about Josh.

If the Duggars think a courtship will make us forget about Josh then they’re idiots. 

• Love 12
On 10/25/2021 at 7:07 AM, ozziemom said:

So where in the world are Jase and Jer? Instagram shows them in Louisville at some mega church and then at lunch with Dave Stone (cohort coach?) and his wife. I thought the wife was Hilaria Spivey!  

Really?????...I am from louisville...so they were at southeast Christian..

• Useful 1

Jeremiah has always had that hair. It goes back to old pictures of them unless it was shaved down for ALERT.

Hannah shares a birthday with someone I know in real life (June 23). I think they'll get married after Christmas when Jeremiah is 23 and she is 26. They'll get married on New Year's Eve or have another February wedding.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

If the Duggars think a courtship will make us forget about Josh then they’re idiots. 

In the People article, the entire last paragraph is about Josh. It made me feel a little bad for Jer, he had no choice in being Sibling of Sex Pest.

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

In the People article, the entire last paragraph is about Josh. It made me feel a little bad for Jer, he had no choice in being Sibling of Sex Pest.

Yes, it's too bad about that. I observed a moment of sympathy and now it's over. He's 22 years old, has 44,000+ followers on an almost bare Instagram page, and chose to make a public announcement about the courtship on IG. He could easily go private on SM -  but that wouldn't occur to a Duggar. I know, it's a bit of a damned if you do, damned if you don't, situation for him, given the Duggar's Z-list celebrity status, but they aren't Harry and Meghan and it's not like the press will camp on their doorstep looking for breaking news. I assume JB green-lighted his (adult) son's announcement of the courtship, but if JB thinks it will help the brand overcome the Josh stink, he's delusional AF.

• Love 20
18 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Does anyone remember if the tabloids made such a point about the difference in age between Jeremy and Jinger? I’m so sick of this double standard.

I see your point, however IMO the bigger (and problematic) gap with Jeremy and Jinger is the fact she never had the opportunities he did for life experience before it was endgame for her. 

• Love 6