Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

There are at least five KJV only churches in Fayetteville alone.  They will have no problem shopping around for a church for quite awhile even if they leave every four years or so.  They're in driving range of the entire NWA area.  

There were at least three between my parents' house and the nearest Walmart Supercenter.  Sometimes it's hard to understand the area without seeing it.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/14/2021 at 2:50 PM, crazy8s said:

a bunch of their usual crowd attends GLB as well - it the picture under the heading Young Adults, there are the Patton sisters, Lydia and Elizabeth. Lydia is the one who was having "wisdom poured into her" by Anna and passing it on to Hannie.

I’m just imagining what wisdom Anna has poured into her. “Young ladies, you, too can end up with a marriage like mine if you follow these rules!” 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, ozziemom said:

Do we know if Jed!’s in laws attended the Caldwell church when they first came to Arkansas? IIRC they were at the Gospel Lite baseball game where Katey announced her pregnancy. Are Joken the only Duggars who stayed at the Caldwell church? 

They were with their church at the baseball game, but I'm not sure what church it was. 

The baseball game was the local minor league baseball team. called the Arkansas Naturals. 

Topic: Still three lonely Js?

• Love 1

This is WOACB so not sure....

Last night a family insider contacted us about a Duggar Family member being charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Minor.

After the insider revealed the information, we reached out to Elm Springs District Court in Arkansas, to verify if charges were filed.

The County Clerk confirmed that on September 10, 2021, Jana Duggar was charged with Endangering the Welfare of a minor.

They did not reveal any further details about the specifics of the case.

The family insider told us that Jana Duggar allegedly pleaded “Not Guilty” to the charges & her next court date is in January.

We are still working to confirm more details at this time. The District Court only deals with misdemeanor cases.

Based upon Arkansas laws, Endangering the Welfare of a minor can be either a class A or B misdemeanor. Penalties can range from up to a 30-90 days in jail to fines.

It is important to note that child endangerment does not mean a child was physically hurt. It can mean there was RISK of harm.

Jana Duggar is innocent until proven guilty. We will continue to update as we learn more

Hope it is just a misunderstanding.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Maybe it is something like child not in a carseat.  

I was thinking something along those lines, but would lack of a carseat get one charged with a misdemeanor? 

5 minutes ago, quarks said:

Has anyone other than this apparently unreliable WOACB person verified this?

Oh, if it's only WOACB "reporting" this, then the likelihood of BS is high. If Jana's already been to court, there's no way the media wouldn't have been all over it already.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don't know if anyone else has verified.  I went back to page and I guess she "reported" yesterday about it. Fell asleep while watching kids who went into the street.

I got a tip earlier today from a family insider. Sometime this fall, like Septemberish, someone in the family allegedly might have gotten cited for child endangerment

Apparently, the case is under a “gag order” cause of some weird reason. The kids weren’t Duggar relatives.

The rumor is the unnamed Duggar might have fallen asleep while watching some kids & the kids were later found in the street

Then when police came by that unknown Duggar may have lied about not knowing who the kids were

Then that unknown Duggar later confessed to what happened resulting in a citation for misdemeanor child endangerment.

I’ve put in an email to the city attorney to find out if they can verify the insider report I was given.

But the speculation from the insider is that Jim Bob didn’t want this “out” to the public during “Josh’s trial”

It’s weird though cause the insider said it wasn’t Josh’s kids nor did it involve Anna

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

That's even stranger. Not a Duggar relative? And Jana initially denied knowing them? She's not going to be babysitting random kids. Those children would at the very  least be friends of the families, so denying she knew them would make no sense.

• Love 8

That sounds kind of hilarious. How did it all go down?

Uhm, no officer I don't know those kids. Meanwhile the kids are carrying old political Duggar signs, screaming, watch me Jana, watch me, as they slide down the hill.

I have very little faith in anything Miss Balls says.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I was thinking something along those lines, but would lack of a carseat get one charged with a misdemeanor? 

Oh, if it's only WOACB "reporting" this, then the likelihood of BS is high. If Jana's already been to court, there's no way the media wouldn't have been all over it already.

It could result in a misdemeanor charge, and a CPS investigation.  Not absolute given, but not uncommon either.

I agree that it's unlikely this would have flown under the radar given the family's profile in the area -- especially with the Josh circumstance looming large.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That sounds kind of hilarious. How did it all go down?

When I first read it, I didn't catch the "not Duggar kids" part and was envisioning the denial.

"I have no idea who those children are."

"Oh they said they're Duggars. And you are?"

"Funny you should ask. I'm also a Duggar, but we're totally not related! Super common name!" 

I just find the whole thing pretty preposterous and take a pretty dim view of anything WOACB claims. I could be wrong, but I need someone not her to do some confirming first. 

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Someone on another site dug up the information and it did happen. 

Happening to Jane or John Doe without being reported in the news would be expected.  Happening to someone named Duggar with Josh's case looming seems unlikely to me.

One aspect that would not surprise me is a concerted effort by CPS and LE to crack open the doors to keeping an eye on children within this extended family.   Recognizing that the conviction may have strengthened the position of authorities to open an investigation may be one factor in the tenor of the family's public statements noting support and respect of the verdict and conspicuously not offering a single hint they support Josh's claim of innocence.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Duggar Data Tumblr has more details, but it lists personal information, so I won't link it. 

Thank you! That's interesting. I wonder what website she found it on. I checked Arkansas Court Connect and there was nothing there, but not every jurisdiction in the state posts their documents there. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

Well I guess I have to eat crow. I would still love to see a non-KJ description of what happened. 

Me too. It could be that she was ticketed for driving with a small child in the car who wasn't in a car seat, or was in the wrong kind. I mean, nothing sensational, no big shock. ETA: not to minimize the dangers of kids not in proper car seats, okay? Just that it's not front page tabloid scandal stuff.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Zella said:

Thank you! That's interesting. I wonder what website she found it on. I checked Arkansas Court Connect and there was nothing there, but not every jurisdiction in the state posts their documents there. 

They found it on a fine payment site. Reddit and Tumblr have screenshots of it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Jeeves said:

Me too. It could be that she was ticketed for driving with a small child in the car who wasn't in a car seat, or was in the wrong kind. I mean, nothing sensational, no big shock. 

It’s not a huge deal, but someone like Jana who has raised over a dozen kids should know better.  Does anyone remember when Britney Spears got charged with a similar offense? 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Welp, Smuggar was the oldest and the first to be charged. Jana is technically second oldest as she's a little older than JD. 

John David, you better lay very, VERY low.

If he’s charged with anything, it will probably be related to the scam Medic Corps.

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Welp, Smuggar was the oldest and the first to be charged. Jana is technically second oldest as she's a little older than JD. 

John David, you better lay very, VERY low.

At least, thank dog, the charges against the oldest and the charge against the next oldest, are absolutely worlds apart in so many ways! If that sharp trend downward in seriousness continued, JD wouldn't have much to fear - maybe being scolded by a school crossing guard for stepping off the curb too soon?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Daily Mail has the story as well but not much detail:

Jana Duggar has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child in Arkansas. 

The reality TV star has been charged with a misdemeanor charge, an Elms Springs district clerk confirmed to Daily Mail. The local county clerk confirmed she was cited on September 9, 2021.  

An Elm Springs district clerk confirmed that she has entered a plea deal and is expected to appear in the Washington County District Court on January 10.  

If convicted, she could face up to one year behind bars.

• Love 2