Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Zella said:

Hehe you're right! I'm going to email one tonight when I'm on my laptop. 

I don't know which outlet it was, but email the one that posted the article above. They're already covering it. Then contact In Touch. They love the Duggars. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

"Pro-life" but doesn't care about the thousands of people in this country, including children, who die by gun violence every goddamn year. Typical. Eff you, Jed Duggar Mommy's Boy. 

He probably doesn't care about the lives of the separated kids at the border either. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

This little douchebag has me infuriated.

You guys are wonderful. Forget emailing Megan's campaign. Email the media instead. That'll make stuff happen fast.

I'm also chuckling on Josh not even owning the carlot anymore. Can someone find ownership records for the business. I have no idea how or I would.

Yep. It's in Jed's and JIm Bob's names now.  He's become JB's new golden boy, apparently

This is from the Arkansas Secretary of STate

Corporation NameCHAMPION MOTORCARS, LLC

Filing TypeLimited Liability Company

OfficersJEDIDIAH DUGGAR , Manager
JAMES R DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Did he include in his media kit that he has a brother that molested his sisters and parents that didn't care? The public likes to know some of your family history and how you were raised. Oh, let'snot forget his sister the donation hound.

Don't worry, he has a DONATE tab too! Also, didn't Jim Bob help pass that law that allows molesters to remain in homeschooling with his victims? Wonder if Jed's overturning THAT law.

He's been leading a veterans prayer group since he was 16? Ok, Jan.

So, not owner then? I wonder how long ago this took effect. And better yet, does Josh even work there? Or at all?  though his last known job was in car sales. Do they have 2 lots?

• Love 6
On 11/2/2019 at 1:49 PM, Oldernowiser said:

Yikes. I mean it’s not like he has anything to offer experience-wise...education? Military service? Community involvement? Not unless he’s counting waving tin badges and toy guns around while invading another country that was in a catastrophe.

Your average six-year-old is more qualified.

The incumbent has a uterus, so I’m sure they’re assuming he’s automatically more qualified 

• Love 13

On Jed’s “so new it still squeaks” Instagram he has a pic of a coffee shop “near his house”.  The geotag is Lowell.  I know less than zero about Arkansas geography, so is that near where his registered address is?

• Love 2

I looked up Jed's address and it popped up a listing on apartments.com 

It says it was unavailable and last updated 2 weeks ago. If he does live there it hasn't been for long.

30 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Is the SinnerTwin the one listed as “optional” on his voter registration rather than loud and proud republican? 

Yes

• Useful 3
33 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

On Jed’s “so new it still squeaks” Instagram he has a pic of a coffee shop “near his house”.  The geotag is Lowell.  I know less than zero about Arkansas geography, so is that near where his registered address is?

Lowell would be closer to the district he is running in than Tontitown where the Duggars live. Lowell is actually where Jill and Derick live, I think.  

32 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Is the SinnerTwin the one listed as “optional” on his voter registration rather than loud and proud republican? 

Jim Bob is, too, which really shocked me. A lot of folks do that around here, but I would have assumed since JB once ran for office, he wouldn't. 

Not only would Jed have to leave the compound and talk to other non-fundie people (including women!!!!), he'd have to WORK to be elected. Duggars don't work. Duggars wait for Jesus to give them things.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Josiah and Lauren also live in Lowell. I learned that from the helicopter incident. 

Is Lowell in the 89th District?

Oh that's interesting--I didn't realize they lived there, too, though not surprising. Lowell is a pretty popular residential option. Actually have family who live in Lowell myself. 

Pretty sure Lowell residents are 90th District. 

• Useful 3
12 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

It's only the first day and you've already repeated the same super-vague-bromides-we've-heard-from-every-other-conservative-in-the-same-words more than once. That's gonna get old, kid.

It’s literally all some people need to hear, but it’s likely not going to be enough considering he’s battling a Democrat who won against a Republican who undoubtedly spouted all the same platitudes. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

What they don't seem to understand is that liberal values are about giving the choice/rights for people to live the way they want. 

You mean like Medicare for all? No choice there.

12 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Did he include in his media kit that he has a brother that molested his sisters and parents that didn't care? The public likes to know some of your family history and how you were raised. Oh, let'snot forget his sister the donation hound.

Despite this he has the audacity to run on 'family values'. 

• Love 9

It appears the house and land where the car lot is located is owned by Josiah and the Caldwells rent it? This becomes more bizarre by the minute.

Only the Duggars would put a car lot at a location with 2 parking spaces.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Yep. It's in Jed's and JIm Bob's names now.  He's become JB's new golden boy, apparently

This is from the Arkansas Secretary of STate

Corporation NameCHAMPION MOTORCARS, LLC

Filing TypeLimited Liability Company

JAMES R DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

It's doubtful actual control of any real property ever leaves JB's name.  He's determined his headship is in perpetuity. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

With this picture, he can surely fool many constituents into believing that he is a man of nearly 40, with a wife and three children at home.

I thought it was a pic of Bake Lewis, former American Idol contestant. (And it was a long time ago, so he's probably close to 40.)

Go, Jed ! Beat-box your way into office. It would help.

• LOL 6

I think he spouts the same party line as every other conservative Republican: pro guns, pro life, anti-regulation, low business taxes, religious “freedom,” etc. If only he had added an anti-immigration sentence, he’d black out his bingo card of Republican values. I don’t see anything he said to be unappealing to that base. Who cares that he has no experience when he has an NRA membership? Who cares that he has a GED (maybe) when he wants to end abortion? Who cares that he’s a reality tv star when he wants to protect conservative values like being allowed to deny services to a gay couple? 

I hope he loses, but when I see his video, I’m reminded that around 40% of Americans support his politics. And that makes me more sad than just a random Duggar running for office. 

• Love 11

I guess his accountability partner took these pictures. 😂😂😂

Not sure why the post isn't showing. I'll try again. Nope. It is some pics of Jed in Little Rock filing his campaign paperwork.
Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

Ugh.  He just has that smug, entitled look, and he has nothing to qualify him to run for any elected office, anywhere.  He's Beavis to Jer's Butthead, or maybe the other way around.

Just now, Jynnan tonnix said:

The Smugger Smuggar.

🤮

Does this smug asswipe have a prayer to actually get elected, anywhere?  Please, no.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10