Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

He will (lose big).

I agree. I really think that, even if a lot of people weren't leery of Duggars, just his age and lack of experience (workwise, educationwise and politics-wise) would do him in. 

Really young people do get elected to office.

But pretty much universally, as far as I know, they only get elected when they already have a long track record of some kind of community-related achievement -- president of their classes every year in high school or Eagle Scout or state president of the Future Farmers of America or author of 50 compelling letters-to-the-editor in the local paper before age 16......or something (and usually multiple somethings) showing them engaged with issues and with groups and their communities on their own, not just with a family history of it. .... and not with an ultra-brief history of such engagement that seems to have begun just in the last year or so. 

If you don't have any of that and you have no educational attainment and no job history to speak of and you block and delete everybody on social media who questions you -- even on your very first day of "campaigning" -- you may not cause the people who agree with you politics- and policy-wise to vote for your opponent....But you aren't going to exactly inspire them to tick your box on the ballot either. 

Because most people are going to figure that you really really don't know what you're doing -- and that you possibly don't even care. 

ETA: I notice he also has the exact same resume Joshley was sporting back when JB first tried to make him happen as a politico.

Each "owned" a car lot (the same one, even) and ran a political consultancy that had, like, one client -- supposedly.... (Although Josh also had his alleged computer-video-and-graphics biz, while Jed doesn't have that one.).....

Seems to me that's a dead giveaway (if one were needed) that neither one of them made any career choices of his own or consulted his own ideas or interests in the few years since he's been a Duggar-certified adult...but both just followed JB's orders about what they should do as they get groomed for being the next big Gothardite in politics.....

JB has experience in selling already-totaled cars out of vacant lots and a bunch of junkers ready to go....and he has a few political friends willing to pretend that a Duggar boy was their "political consultant." So that's what both the chosen ones have done. (and neither has done anything in addition to that, so they're clearly both JB's robots with no apparent initiative of their own.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 18

I don't think Jed has his GED. I do remember that Josh, JD, Jill, Jinger, and possibly Joe passed theirs. Jana and Jessa didn't. I can't remember about Josiah. We've never heard a peep about Joy on down and whether they passed or not. I know Michelle used to make separate announcements for those who passed in addition to the "Yay no more schooling!"

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even bother with Joy and the rest.

• Love 7

They threw a  "graduation" party for Josiah (I remember that one because the Maxwells showed up), then a couple of years later, a party for Joy and the twins. Remember, this was when Joy basically said she had no plans for her life. I don't remember an interview with the twins.

What any of them graduated FROM, aside from Duggar Academy, is anyone's best guess.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I agree. I really think that, even if a lot of people weren't leery of Duggars, just his age and lack of experience (workwise, educationwise and politics-wise) would do him in. 

Really young people do get elected to office.

But pretty much universally, as far as I know, they only get elected when they already have a long track record of some kind of community-related achievement -- president of their classes every year in high school or Eagle Scout or state president of the Future Farmers of America or author of 50 compelling letters-to-the-editor in the local paper before age 16......or something (and usually multiple somethings) showing them engaged with issues and with groups and their communities on their own, not just with a family history of it. .... and not with an ultra-brief history of such engagement that seems to have begun just in the last year or so. 

If you don't have any of that and you have no educational attainment and no job history to speak of and you block and delete everybody on social media who questions you -- even on your very first day of "campaigning" -- you may not cause the people who agree with you politics- and policy-wise to vote for your opponent....But you aren't going to exactly inspire them to tick your box on the ballot either. 

Because most people are going to figure that you really really don't know what you're doing -- and that you possibly don't even care. 

ETA: I notice he also has the exact same resume Joshley was sporting back when JB first tried to make him happen as a politico.

Each "owned" a car lot (the same one, even) and ran a political consultancy that had, like, one client -- supposedly.... (Although Josh also had his alleged computer-video-and-graphics biz, while Jed doesn't have that one.).....

Seems to me that's a dead giveaway (if one were needed) that neither one of them made any career choices of his own or consulted his own ideas or interests in the few years since he's been a Duggar-certified adult...but both just followed JB's orders about what they should do as they get groomed for being the next big Gothardite in politics.....

JB has experience in selling already-totaled cars out of vacant lots and a bunch of junkers ready to go....and he has a few political friends willing to pretend that a Duggar boy was their "political consultant." So that's what both the chosen ones have done. (and neither has done anything in addition to that, so they're clearly both JB's robots with no apparent initiative of their own.)

We've had a few young politicians in our area, all had college degrees as well as backgrounds much like you stated. They also were wise in their timing to run. Maybe the area was in need of a change and a long-timer was still in office, maybe the current one-term, say, mayor, made some noticeable mistakes. 

What's different with the young politicians in my area is they were really running against their own party. Meaning, the other party had a slim shot of winning, no matter who they were running against. Jed, I think, is hoping that he'll win on party divide. I think JB thinks so too. Maybe they're right, the country is divided. If Jed wins, IMO, that'll be the only reason he wins.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I don't think Jed has his GED. I do remember that Josh, JD, Jill, Jinger, and possibly Joe passed theirs. Jana and Jessa didn't. I can't remember about Josiah. We've never heard a peep about Joy on down and whether they passed or not. I know Michelle used to make separate announcements for those who passed in addition to the "Yay no more schooling!"

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even bother with Joy and the rest.

I thought after Jessa; they stopped testing and she was the first one fail the GED. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

We've had a few young politicians in our area, all had college degrees as well as backgrounds much like you stated. They also were wise in their timing to run. Maybe the area was in need of a change and a long-timer was still in office, maybe the current one-term, say, mayor, made some noticeable mistakes. 

What's different with the young politicians in my area is they were really running against their own party. Meaning, the other party had a slim shot of winning, no matter who they were running against. Jed, I think, is hoping that he'll win on party divide. I think JB thinks so too. Maybe their right, the country is divided. If Jed wins, IMO, that'll be the only reason he wins.

Yeah, I completely agree. 

I'm sure JB's betting on an extremely motivated Republican electorate in 2020 to carry Jed to victory. And it could happen......But it seems to me more likely that 2020 will see historic highs in motivation on both sides -- in which case it'll almost certainly come down to the demographics of the district he's running in. And those may or may not run in Jed's favor.....

The fact that there's a Dem in the seat now suggests that the demographics either run against Jed or at least aren't too much in his favor in that district....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
Just now, Temperance said:

I thought after Jessa; they stopped testing and she was the first one fail the GED. 

And yet Jessa took over the teaching role for the younger crew, including Jed who is 7 years younger than her.

4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And yet Jessa took over the teaching role for the younger crew, including Jed who is 7 years younger than her.

All you had to do to "teach" Duggars at that point was to run after them and knock them down if they failed to fill in all the blanks in their online lessons, probably. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I thought they all had GEDs down to Jinger, and it became dicey after her. Would Clown College admit Joe without one? 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought they all had GEDs down to Jinger, and it became dicey after her. Would Clown College admit Joe without one? 

Joe didn't actually go to a Clown College "college" course. Nothing credit-earning. 

He took what amounts to an adult-education course -- open to anybody who wants advice on how to be more successful god-botherer. 

They've changed their courses a lot since he took that, and I don't know whether they even offer that anymore. But when they did, they went out of their way to explain that it wasn't associated at all with any of their degree-related courses and that degree-seeking students weren't eligible to take it -- that it was just a standalone offered to people who were interested in carrying out some kind of personal ministry of conversion. 

However -- all that aside, few colleges actually do want to see GEDs, in any case. Homeschool diplomas are the credential generally sought for homeschooled students. .... Colleges just vary a lot between what hoops they want you and your family to jump through to prove that your homeschool education was a good enough basis for your college work.

If you're applying to Harvard, then they'll probably want some very hotshot interviews and entrance essays. If you're applying to Moody Aviation, they'll give you math tests and find many kids wanting -- so they'll require on-campus remedial math courses before full matriculation.......And Crown College -- which is very supportive of the Christian homeschool movement -- may not ask many questions at all. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Trace Bates did the same program that Joe did and got to walk at graduation. Take that as you will. I think the Bates kids get GEDs, but I could be wrong. 

I doubt that Duggar Academy is academically sound enough to pass muster at anything but for-profit Christian colleges. 

That's the education candidate Jed has. I doubt he remembers much, if anything, about Boob's political career. He's putting his experience eggs in the Ballinger basket.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Trace Bates did the same program that Joe did and got to walk at graduation. Take that as you will. I think the Bates kids get GEDs, but I could be wrong. 

I doubt that Duggar Academy is academically sound enough to pass muster at anything but for-profit Christian colleges. 

That's the education candidate Jed has. I doubt he remembers much, if anything, about Boob's political career. He's putting his experience eggs in the Ballinger basket.

Well, they got a little certificate for that program in Joe's day. But at the time he took it, at least, you couldn't apply it for credit toward an actual degree or to any of their other certificates. As I said, they may have changed some of that since then, since they have pretty much completely revamped their programs to bring them more in line with accreditation-type demands.

Or they may just have decided you could get the participation trophy of walking down the aisle.

But back when Joe took it, I read every word they wrote about it. And they went out of their way to distance their credit-bearing courses from it in every possible way! 

The Duggar school faculty probably determines how solid their education has been.....! 

• Love 2

Oh, I am not arguing with you! Just noting that Trace got the same worthless certificate for God bothering. It's possible that Joe could have walked as well, but chose not to. Especially in the days before Crown tried to gain respectability by gaining accreditation. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh, I am not arguing with you! Just noting that Trace got the same worthless certificate for God bothering. It's possible that Joe could have walked as well, but chose not to. Especially in the days before Crown tried to gain respectability by gaining accreditation. 

Yeah, he may have decided not to walk.....Because .... um......graduations are bad and he felt sorry for all the young people in the world who have to go to the horrible things -- they're almost as bad as school buses! .....

....Sounds like something Meeechelle might "teach" her children.....

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I do realize I am in the wrong forum... but remember, Dreck did let us know once that Jilly Muffin had more college credits than any of us. 😳

And her "credits" are as useless as Joe's or Trace's. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Tried to edit my last post, but the editor is wonky.

It just occurred to me that Joe may well gave walked, but there's no footage of it because it occurred during the Lost Season. They filmed Ben's graduation from community college, but we never saw it. The same could have happened with Joe at Clown.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Sew Sumi said:

Tried to edit my last post, but the editor is wonky.

It just occurred to me that Joe may well gave walked, but there's no footage of it because it occurred during the Lost Season. They filmed Ben's graduation from community college, but we never saw it. The same could have happened with Joe at Clown.

We saw some graduation of Ben's. The Duggars were sitting in front of his parents.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Of all the horrible things Jim Bob and Michelle have done to their "precious blessings", denying them even a basic high school education is definitely one of the worst.

Not many people get a chance to do that 19 times. .... And, I guess now, with Tyler on board, it'll probably be 20.

And if it happens to grandchildren, of course, it'll all be JB's and M's responsibility, too -- in my opinion, anyway. 

So truly bizarre that we think it's a kind of crime and they're as proud as can be about it. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

However -- all that aside, few colleges actually do want to see GEDs, in any case. Homeschool diplomas are the credential generally sought for homeschooled students. .... Colleges just vary a lot between what hoops they want you and your family to jump through to prove that your homeschool education was a good enough basis for your college work.

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but my having a GED as a homeschooler actually greatly simplified the college admissions process for me. Not that I was applying at particularly prestigious institutions, but nowhere I applied seemed to care too much as long as I had a diploma or a GED. That included both private schools and public ones. And I would have had to have jumped through more hoops to prove the legitimacy of a homeschool-issued diploma than I did in presenting my GED scores. 

There certainly is a stigma for some within the homeschooling community about having a GED--it's seen as lumping their kids in with dropouts--but I never have had anyone seem to care too much one way or the other for me when I applied for jobs or advanced education. I did once have someone comment that I was a bit of an odd duck in having a GED and a master's degree, but it wasn't said with disdain. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, Zella said:

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but my having a GED as a homeschooler actually greatly simplified the college admissions process for me. Not that I was applying at particularly prestigious institutions, but nowhere I applied seemed to care too much as long as I had a diploma or a GED. That included both private schools and public ones. And I would have had to have jumped through more hoops to prove the legitimacy of a homeschool-issued diploma than I did in presenting my GED scores. 

There certainly is a stigma for some within the homeschooling community about having a GED--it's seen as lumping their kids in with dropouts--but I never have had anyone seem to care too much one way or the other for me when I applied for jobs or advanced education. I did once have someone comment that I was a bit of an odd duck in having a GED and a master's degree, but it wasn't said with disdain. 

Good to know!

I based what I said on some research I did about this a few years ago -- and what I got from tons of colleges was that the GED isn't on the list of stuff they officially ask for from homeschoolers. (I mean, literally dozens, and a sort of random cross section...) 

So it looks like, while it's something they'll definitely accept as evidence from homeschool graduates..... many are nevertheless unlikely to put it on an official list of stuff they ask for from people in that group.

I wonder why schools tend not to list the GED as something official they'd like to see from a person with a homeschool diploma, though  -- Maybe because, as you say, many homeschool families see the GED as beneath them because they associate it with dropouts? .... So colleges are afraid they'll get into some kind of discrimination difficulties if they insult people by making the GED some kind of official ask connected to homeschool diplomas? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Good to know!

I based what I said on some research I did about this a few years ago -- and what I got from tons of colleges was that the GED isn't on the list of stuff they officially ask for from homeschoolers. (I mean, literally dozens, and a sort of random cross section...) 

So it looks like, while it's something they'll definitely accept as evidence from homeschool graduates..... many are nevertheless unlikely to put it on an official list of stuff they ask for from people in that group.

I wonder why schools tend not to list the GED as something official they'd like to see from a person with a homeschool diploma, though  -- Maybe because, as you say, many homeschool families see the GED as beneath them because they associate it with dropouts? .... So colleges are afraid they'll get into some kind of discrimination difficulties if they insult people by making the GED some kind of official ask connected to homeschool diplomas? 

As aggressive as the HSLDA is and the homeschool lobby in general, I could totally see them being reluctant to appear to provoke by asking for a GED. (HSLDA's take on GEDs: https://hslda.org/content/docs/nche/Issues/C/College_Diploma.asp.)

I'm wondering if the assumption on the colleges' parts--and maybe someone who has worked in admissions could speak to this--is that if you're identifying as a homeschooler with a diploma, you may very well be hostile to the idea of being asked if you have a GED. So, just don't go there with them.

And if you're a homeschooler with a GED, then you're probably much less invested in identifying as a homeschooler and insisting on them counting your credits, so just take the GED at face value and move on? 

• Love 3

There are also other Tests gaining popularity besides the GED (General Education Development). I recently heard of a few called NEDP (National External Diploma Program). HiSET. and the TASC test. All of these are thereotically easier and a little more accessible for people who don't come from a formal education or have had more difficulty in school. 

One of my friends was homeschooled, but graduated from an on-line high school.

All of these options are avaible to Duggars, and they could even hire a tutor to help them pass the tests. Anything that gives something to show for their education. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Jed's been pretty prominent lately. Not only on this thread, but he was very heavily featured on this episode when he (and Jason, James, and Justin) were building the Seewald deck and babysitting Spurge. He was also the ringleader of the brothers' expedition to get those limousines in a previous episode, including that courtship discussion.

It IS really telling to me that Jed (suddenly) became the new face of the Duggar brand and not twin brother Jer. As was stated, Jeremiah is WAY better looking than Jed (and generally most of his other brothers, save for maybe Justin), which is appealing for TV and media and such. Interestingly, Jeremiah wasn't even part of the group that went to build the deck.  

It makes me wonder what is going on with Sinner Twin. If he's not careful his mysteriousness could rival Jana's. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Zella said:

As aggressive as the HSLDA is and the homeschool lobby in general, I could totally see them being reluctant to appear to provoke by asking for a GED. (HSLDA's take on GEDs: https://hslda.org/content/docs/nche/Issues/C/College_Diploma.asp.)

I'm wondering if the assumption on the colleges' parts--and maybe someone who has worked in admissions could speak to this--is that if you're identifying as a homeschooler with a diploma, you may very well be hostile to the idea of being asked if you have a GED. So, just don't go there with them.

And if you're a homeschooler with a GED, then you're probably much less invested in identifying as a homeschooler and insisting on them counting your credits, so just take the GED at face value and move on? 

Yeah, I'll bet you're right about it probably being the HSLDA factor.

Clearly colleges look at and consider GEDs as a credential. That's proven by your experience, and by the experiences of lots of other people, both homeschooled people and people who didnt/couldn't graduate from an accredited high school for numerous other reasons, like sickness or traveling or participating in demanding individual sports and more. 

S

8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Jed's been pretty prominent lately. Not only on this thread, but he was very heavily featured on this episode when he (and Jason, James, and Justin) were building the Seewald deck and babysitting Spurge. He was also the ringleader of the brothers' expedition to get those limousines in a previous episode, including that courtship discussion.

It IS really telling to me that Jed (suddenly) became the new face of the Duggar brand and not twin brother Jer. As was stated, Jeremiah is WAY better looking than Jed (and generally most of his other brothers, save for maybe Justin), which is appealing for TV and media and such. Interestingly, Jeremiah wasn't even part of the group that went to build the deck.  

It makes me wonder what is going on with Sinner Twin. If he's not careful his mysteriousness could rival Jana's. 

Maybe Jer's good looks are threatening to Jim Bob.....😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I'm super curious about the mindset here, on both the part of the parent and the child.

The Duggar kids were "educated" by Michelle until Michelle got bored and gave up.  So clearly, JB and Michelle have to know that their kids aren't going to be on the same intellectual level as their peers who go to college.  Regardless as to whether or not JB/Michelle feel that their brand of education is superior, on some level they HAVE to know that it's not.

As for the kids - I realize that they've all been brainwashed by their stupid parents, but how does it work for JB to say to Jed - "You're going into politics."  To Jill: "You are going to be a midwife," etc....but then not give them the education, life experience or anything to become those things?  I can't imagine shoving my kid out into the world and telling him, "you're going to be a surgeon and I am going to homeschool you but by the way, I can't teach you anything above 4th grade math because I don't know how and also I don't want to."  Shouldn't the Duggar kids be petrified to go out into the secular world with their parents' demands on their shoulders, when they absolutely don't have the life skills to do what they're being asked to do?  I mean, how does Jed even go to the Capitol and have intellegent conversations with his constituents?  He's 20 years old and sells crappy cars!  I don't get it.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 19
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'm super curious about the mindset here, on both the part of the parent and the child.

The Duggar kids were "educated" by Michelle until Michelle got bored and gave up.  So clearly, JB and Michelle have to know that their kids aren't going to be on the same intellectual level as their peers who go to college.  Regardless as to whether or not JB/Michelle feel that their brand of education is superior, on some level they HAVE to know that it's not.

As for the kids - I realize that they've all been brainwashed by their stupid parents, but how does it work for JB to say to Jed - "You're going into politics."  To Jill: "You are going to be a midwife," etc....but then not give them the education, life experience or anything to become those things?  I can't imagine shoving my kid out into the world and telling him, "you're going to be a surgeon and I am going to homeschool you but by the way, I can't teach you anything above 4th grade math because I don't know how and also I don't want to."  Shouldn't the Duggar kids be petrified to go out into the secular world with their parents' demands on their shoulders, when they absolutely don't have the life skills to do what they're being asked to do?  I mean, how does Jed even go to the Capitol and have intellegent conversations with his constituents?  He's 20 years old and sells crappy cars!  I don't get it.

No, because the brainwashing tells them they know the only thing worth knowing. Because Jesus. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Not many people get a chance to do that 19 times. .... And, I guess now, with Tyler on board, it'll probably be 20.

And if it happens to grandchildren, of course, it'll all be JB's and M's responsibility, too -- in my opinion, anyway. 

So truly bizarre that we think it's a kind of crime and they're as proud as can be about it. 

Since we may well be waiting on that next generation to finally produce the one who breaks the mold, Mackenzie is ideally situated and very deserving to be "woke".  First of the generation, female, absolutely in a position to understand, painfully, what it is to be a woman trapped in this ideology with no way to survive without the ability to support yourself if you make a poor choice in mate.

There's a possibility she may have some hazy memories of how life for mom (and Mack and Michael) was a bit different for a while in Washington -- and how it quickly was ripped away and became much, much less, except for sadness.

I'd love to see that little girl who showed lots of signs of being quite bright decide to truly flex the abilities between her ears!

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

No way Jed wrote that. 

Yeah, I'm sure they just hired somebody to write everything on his website, all these early online "messages" and his little speeches for video and such.

It all sounds as if it was created by one person. And it has stuff in it that Jed would never have thought of, like acknowledgment that Arkansas's Republicans have been doing a good job on certain things -- but that he pledges to keep on working on those things, and such. 

It's all canned. And an attempt to cover all the bases.......But that's exactly why it sounds phony. If it really came from an individual running for office that person would emphasize some things over others -- but his stuff doesn't. It's the safest conservative generalities on absolutely everything with nothing being portrayed as a particular interest or passion of the candidate. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So let's just say that this man is sitting here with Jed, and maybe he has a wife and a few kids, and perhaps he and his wife are struggling to make ends meet, and maybe he works two jobs and his wife works one, mortgage payments are tough, or the school system is failing their kids, etc.

What in the sam hill does 20-year old, barely-GED-having used-car salesman Jed Duggar have to say to this man?

God will provide?

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

So, does Jed have the Republican nomination for that office all nailed down? Or is it possible he'll face competition for the nomination?

I suppose that if the party bigwigs don't think they have a great chance to win the seat away from the Democrats, they won't put a lot of resources into the race. IOW, they may just let Jed have the nomination and not take it all very seriously. OTOH if the GOP really wants to win that seat? I wonder if in the coming months another Republican will declare an interest. I am not familiar with the Arkansas system, but I'd think that there's still time for candidates to announce and file to run for office in the November 2020 election.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

So let's just say that this man is sitting here with Jed, and maybe he has a wife and a few kids, and perhaps he and his wife are struggling to make ends meet, and maybe he works two jobs and his wife works one, mortgage payments are tough, or the school system is failing their kids, etc.

What in the sam hill does 20-year old, barely-GED-having used-car salesman Jed Duggar have to say to this man?

"It's all the librul Democrats' fault, giving all your money to heathen immigrants instead of letting you keep it yourself or having the guvmint give you even more!  I'm a Republican; vote for me and things will automatically get better because I'm not a a Democrat!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Am I the only one that thinks sinner twin’s looks are feeding? He’s turning into a slightly less greasy John David.  The hairline is definitely going. 

Megan needs to challenge Jed to a series of 10 or 12 debates. Perhaps one a month?   That would make for some good  episodes. Counting On your not hearing our political views. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Fosca said:

"It's all the librul Democrats' fault, giving all your money to heathen immigrants instead of letting you keep it yourself or having the guvmint give you even more!  I'm a Republican; vote for me and things will automatically get better because I'm not a a Democrat!"

You forgot to leave off all the Gs😆.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Yeah. The Jeubs let the older kids get some edumacashun and they left or were kicked out for questioning authority. One even married a Muslim.

JB and Meech are having none of that!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

He would say that the school system is failing our kids because we took Jesus out of the school. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

"Unfortunately, our state still has one of the highest overall tax burdens in the country,"  

I find that hard to believe.  According to google, he must be talking about sales tax.  

Edited by BetyBee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14