Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, flyingdi said:

Stephanie Oz?  Who writes these things?

A friend of mine used to write for several of those publications sold in retail check out lines and he had a different pen name for each them.

• Love 1

Tabloid articles have picked up JD having a girlfriend. No major sources are saying anything so I don't know if this is true .

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/john-david-duggar-involved-in-a-secret-courtship-exclusive/

"The source tells The Hollywood Gossip exclusively that John David Duggar is involved in what appears to be a clandestine relationship with a woman living in Texas. The insider says that these days, John David spends very little time at home in Arkansas, and instead divides his days between pilot training classes in Mississippi and courting in the Lone Star State."

"As for Jana, the source notes that she doesn't seem to have much interest in a traditional Duggar courtship, noting that she seems to prefer the company of other women. We should point out that our insider did not go so far as to say he believes Jana is gay, but he did state that her parents seem eager to keep her many close female friendships out of the headlines."

• Love 1

"The source tells The Hollywood Gossip exclusively that John David Duggar is involved in what appears to be a clandestine relationship with a woman living in Texas. The insider says that these days, John David spends very little time at home in Arkansas, and instead divides his days between pilot training classes in Mississippi and courting in the Lone Star State."

Track the plane records!

As for Jana, the source notes that she doesn't seem to have much interest in a traditional Duggar courtship, noting that she seems to prefer the company of other women.

IF ONLY

29 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

he did state that her parents seem eager to keep her many close female friendships out of the headlines

It'd be pretty easy to be a secret lesbian in their lifestyle.

• Love 5

They made the plane records private last month. I didn't see the smaller plane in MS, ever, but the Mitsubishi's trips to Waco and Laredo were well documented on IG and filmed by the show for next season. I didn't see any other rogue trips to TX before they went dark. 

Edited by Sew Sumi

Poor Jana. Not allowed to be alone with a non-family male, has female friends as male friends aren't allowed. Is automatically an ebil thespian.  Screw you Dim Bulb   and MEchelle. 

None of of these poor kids have been allowed to figure out who or what they are. No education, very controlled exposure to the world. Someone will snap in a most spectacular way. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Catfin said:

Poor Jana. Not allowed to be alone with a non-family male, has female friends as male friends aren't allowed. Is automatically an ebil thespian.  Screw you Dim Bulb   and MEchelle. 

None of of these poor kids have been allowed to figure out who or what they are. No education, very controlled exposure to the world. Someone will snap in a most spectacular way. 

I think one of them did and his name is Josh.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, JoanArc said:

It'd be pretty easy to be a secret lesbian in their lifestyle.

If that's the source of their gossip - "many close female friendships" - I'd say it's a poor one, because they are almost guaranteed to be all Gotharditesses, with whom Jana runs around.  I doubt "many", meaning "more than several", of that cohort could see their way clear to secret lesbian relationships.

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Josiah is back on Instagram.

I hope he had proper eye wear on if he viewed it.   Knowing the Duggars, they probably  think they don't need it.  Unlike us heathens, God will protect them.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, ariel said:

I hope he had proper eye wear on if he viewed it.   Knowing the Duggars, they probably  think they don't need it.  Unlike us heathens, God will protect them.

God obviously works overtime to protect them from their stupidity, then! 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, ariel said:

There's a picture in Jessa's thread of her doing the full-on, unprotected, Trump stare at the eclipse. Josiah's photo looks like one with a filter though.

Oops, the pic is in the Howler thread.

Edited by GeeGolly
18 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

There's a picture in Jessa's thread of her doing the full-on, unprotected, Trump stare at the eclipse. Josiah's photo looks like one with a filter though.

Oops, the pic is in the Howler thread.

You mean the photo of Jessa with the eclipse in the background. Lol

I think it was supposed to be artsy looking. 

• Love 1

Maybe he requested Cici's, in which case, I applaud him. I'd much rather have a cheap pizza buffet (they'll make you anything you want, fresh!) than a nasty sticky sundae! What it may lack in quality it makes up in quantity and variety... plus it might indicate a glimmer of independence and self-determination for at least one kid!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Maybe he requested Cici's, in which case, I applaud him. I'd much rather have a cheap pizza buffet (they'll make you anything you want, fresh!) than a nasty sticky sundae! What it may lack in quality it makes up in quantity and variety... plus it might indicate a glimmer of independence and self-determination for at least one kid!

Well, they haven't shown a sundae in quite a while. I have a feeling that means the restaurant stopped that freebie promotion. 

• Love 20
52 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like the Duggs found a new place to get massive amounts of free birthday food.

I love cheese, but is every single thing on those plates covered in cheese?

Is that mac and cheese on a pizza, also?? Yuck! :-D

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 6
On 7/29/2017 at 5:59 PM, louannems said:

Jana doesn't even have the creative outlet of blogging, like Sarah Maxwell's silly blog.  Sarah has to describe in detail commonplace events such as cleaning the kitchen cabinets or scrubbing the outside siding!

Jana has her garden.  I wonder if she even plays piana anymore?

Looking at Jana's life it's a lot better than the poor unfortunate Maxwell girls. They are NEVER without each other (including every single member) all.the.time! All that togetherness would make me stabby. The Duggars aren't always together they break off into their own clicks vs always being forced to do everything together.

I don't understand why Steve keeps those girls as prisoners??

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

I love cheese, but is every single thing on those plates covered in cheese?

Is that mac and cheese on a pizza, also?? Yuck! :-D

Sorry, Chi, but I would eat that and probably go back for more!!! 

I may be a fancy college professor but when it comes to cuisine I embrace my PWT heritage.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Sorry, Chi, but I would eat that and probably go back for more!!! 

I may be a fancy college professor but when it comes to cuisine I embrace my PWT heritage.

I give - I hope this isn't a stupid question, but what's PWT heritage? I don't like pizza AT ALL, but I LOVE mac and cheese! Yum!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, duggarfan said:

I give - I hope this isn't a stupid question, but what's PWT heritage? I don't like pizza AT ALL, but I LOVE mac and cheese! Yum!!

I believe it stands for "Poor White Trash". Also an Eminem song of the same name. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, duggarfan said:

Well it's not the most PC term, but it stands for Poor White Trash. For some reason it works better as an abbreviation. My family and the Duggars... wouldn't not get along. 

• Love 1

Those plates look kind of gross to me with all that cheese.  I must be getting really old because one piece of pizza is all I can stomach at a time, and I would just as soon pass on that.  The thing about pizza--it's often a go-to dinner in my family, but nobody really notices when you take just one small piece.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Those plates look kind of gross to me with all that cheese.  I must be getting really old because one piece of pizza is all I can stomach at a time, and I would just as soon pass on that.  The thing about pizza--it's often a go-to dinner in my family, but nobody really notices when you take just one small piece.

I wish I could be happy with just a small piece of pizza, but even when I only take two pieces, it seems I invariably go back for one more. I find it really hard to resist. And while the mac & cheese pizza looks totally like overkill I imagine I'd probably find it pretty addictive in real life. Luckily there is no CiCi's anywhere near here.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like the Duggs found a new place to get massive amounts of free birthday food.

His heart ain't gonna be serving nobody after a couple more years of eating like that.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Duggar Child Birthday Instructions:

"Happy Birthday, (insert name)!  You are a (insert two adjectives - "loving," "caring," "smart" or "wise") (man/woman/child) of God!  We are so thankful (insert generic platitude about his/her heart) and we are also so thankful (insert more meaningless drivel about what kind of person you are becoming...if we let you)!  You keep us (choose one: laughing, smiling, or  - if neither apply - throw in another "thankful") and you are a (blessing/joy/treasure/gift - choose only one, can't make it too mushy or they'll start asking for stuff).  (Insert generic line about blessings and throw in one more "thankful" just for good measure)!  Love, Mom and Dad

Attach message to requisite photo of said child being taken out for a cheap/free dessert/buffet to prove to the naysayers that not only do we know each of our children by name, we also spend at least one day per year with them at a nice restaurant...as long as it's cheap/free.  Post to social media and after a long day of letting Jana take care of the house/kids/laundry/cooking, relax on the couch and count the "likes."

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Perfect!  On a side note, with that furrowed forehead and receding hairline, he looks older than his years.  Too bad he didn't get what I got for my 21st:  bar-hopping with Mr. Xword, my in-laws, and 2 other couples.  And no courtship on the horizon?  Poor guy.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

My stomach and digestive system is turning at the picture of the food. How can you eat that, and yes, I do enjoy pizza, but still...

Omg, mine too. I love pizza as well, but Good Lord. No wonder Josh was pre-diabetic at 21. 

• Love 5

Why do they always have this theme of whenever it's a "kid"'s birthday, they always just show off something gluttonous they are eating?  Isn't gluttony considered a sin?  And that is just pigging out, is that all for him??  Oil city, for sure! Also, Josiah looks 37!

oh, and I think that girl with the phone behind him, may be taking a spy photo of the Duggars, lol

Edited by Baby Button Eyes
  • Love 7

The commercial's for Cici's are on all the time here, but I've never gone.

The only one of the seven deadly sins some people (like JB and Michelle) seem to worry about is lust outside of a heterosexual marriage. 

• Love 3

Like Chick-fil-A, I know the place exists, but in my city, NOT ON MY LAWN. There may be a CiCis in the Food Desert that is our city's blight, but there isn't a CFA within 50 miles of here. Yay. If I want some chicken, I have a KFC about a mile away. Not that I've ever been by it, just walked by it a thousand times and saw the pigeons shitting on the picnic tables. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Like Chick-fil-A, I know the place exists, but in my city, NOT ON MY LAWN. There may be a CiCis in the Food Desert that is our city's blight, but there isn't a CFA within 50 miles of here. Yay. If I want some chicken, I have a KFC about a mile away. Not that I've ever been by it, just walked by it a thousand times and saw the pigeons shitting on the picnic tables. 

I'm surprised the Duggs didn't go to Chick-fil-A, but I think they only go on the day that the people who dress like a cows get free stuff.

• Love 2

Exactly. And don't forget the donuts. They dressed up 10 kids to get 12 free DOZENS of donuts. 

Then Derick gave his away to a "homeless" couple. And took a picture of it. 

Now I want donuts. 

• Love 4

I'm trying to picture a 21 yr old going to a pizza buffet with his parents for his birthday. Lame, lame, lame. 

The older Duggars are on social media. Surely they see in their feeds sincere birthday posts, like Mama Bates does for her kids. The Duggar formula can't be lost on them. 

To be brought up in a home where you're supposed to stifle any resentment has be hard enough when you are isolated from the world, but it must be especially conflicting as an "adult" with more exposure to other families.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Duggar Child Birthday Instructions:

"Happy Birthday, (insert name)!  You are a (insert two adjectives - "loving," "caring," "smart" or "wise") (man/woman/child) of God!  We are so thankful (insert generic platitude about his/her heart) and we are also so thankful (insert more meaningless drivel about what kind of person you are becoming...if we let you)!  You keep us (choose one: laughing, smiling, or  - if neither apply - throw in another "thankful") and you are a (blessing/joy/treasure/gift - choose only one, can't make it too mushy or they'll start asking for stuff).  (Insert generic line about blessings and throw in one more "thankful" just for good measure)!  Love, Mom and Dad

Attach message to requisite photo of said child being taken out for a cheap/free dessert/buffet to prove to the naysayers that not only do we know each of our children by name, we also spend at least one day per year with them at a nice restaurant...as long as it's cheap/free.  Post to social media and after a long day of letting Jana take care of the house/kids/laundry/cooking, relax on the couch and count the "likes."

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Parenting via Madlibs. ?

• Love 13